Ghost Guest

Story Info
She wants her house back and haunts a housewarming.
1.9k words
4.04
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ghost Guest

A month after buying a distressed house in 'move-in' shape, we threw a housewarming party for friends and new neighbors. The few neighbors who came were less outgoing than I hoped. They seemed to form their own group with shielded whisperings whenever they looked at me or my husband, Jake. I approached one I knew from work, Bea, and asked about the secrecy.

"Well, Jan, you know a single woman died in this house. The agent must have told you." She hadn't. "Pam was in her forties, divorced, and had a reputation for sleeping around, yet she was bitter and miserable when she got sick. She died suddenly and no one went to her funeral. She loved this house, especially her 'meditation' room which you converted into your workout room. Thanks for the open invitation, but don't expect any more to come. Jake's den was her 'special guest' room where she 'entertained.' Some say she still haunts this place and they won't enter."

"Isn't that silly, believing in ghosts?" A glass slid across the buffet table and crashed on the floor though no one was near the table. The crowd hushed and stared. "No worries. Someone must have bumped the table. Jake, would you clean that up?" I continued to show the house. When I got to the meditation room, something pulled my short skirt to the floor. No one was near me. As I fixed it and showed the exercise machines, my crop top pulled off me with so much force, it pulled me off balance, then it flew across the room. Some guests trembled in fear, others simply smiled knowingly and looked around. When I went to fetch my top, my bra ripped and flew across the room. As if baring my tits to my guests wasn't enough, something pulled and held my arms straight up. Every man there tented his slacks. Still in denial and refusing to be embarrassed, I begged, "Great gag. Who's doing this?"

"Say what I say or more punishment comes...." came a hoarse voice in my ear.

Startled, I looked around and shouted to empty air, "NO. I won't say that. Who are you?" The crowd looked at me and stared at my hanging tits. Then, my mouth repeated Pam's words, "EVERYBODY JOIN ME. SHOW OFF YOUR TITS. COME LOOK AT MINE AND FEEL THEM." Two women bared their tits, entranced. Their men approached me and felt my tits. They pinched my nipples, shrugged, and walked away. When they reached the door, it slammed shut. No one could open it.

Though my arms were still held up, Pam was more annoyed and pulled my skirt to the floor again. I shrieked and stood topless in my sheer thong. My guests began to understand my connection to Pam. The same two men circled me and examined my ass with eyes and light fingers as others felt panic rise. Pam forced my arms down, made them unzip the men, and extract their stiff cocks. "Repeat for me -- THESE TWO HAPPILY MARRIED MEN, AND OTHERS OF YOU, FREQUENTED MY GUEST ROOM AND TASTED MY CHARMS." Pam and I jerked the men as their wives and other guests watched. The men resisted, yet stepped out of their slacks as if in a trance and felt my flawless ass.

When I strained to stop jerking the men, Pam whispered, "Still resisting? OK." Still stroking two big, stiff cocks, my thong started to slide down. When my minimal bush appeared, the two topless women gasped and rubbed themselves; their husbands smiled. The thong exposed my stiff clit. Seeing no harm in Pam's control, I began to enjoy showing off my body without blame. Several men moaned, including Jake.

When the thong exposed my swollen labia and fell to my feet, I was deliciously naked in my housewarming in front of my captive audience. To keep up appearances, I shouted, "Someone help. What's happening?" I wondered if they could see how wet I was.

"We tried to warn you. Pam was a vindictive bitch. She's not done with you yet."

"Well, this is my house now and I make the rules."

That may have been too much for Pam to accept. She whispered, "Really? Let's move to the weight bench and see." Against my will, I shuffled to the bench still jerking the two cocks, floated up and onto the bench on my back. Both my tits rose up as if pulled by my nipples, then dropped heavily. My mouth dropped with the sudden pain. Looking down, I saw my nipples being twisted and pinched though no one touched me. Something kicked my feet apart and spread my lips open for my guests. I felt a cold chill lick me, and something unseen enter my pussy. It felt bigger than any cock I'd ever had in me. The pain matched the pleasure it gave. My clit shifted and jumped from its hood. I felt teeth scraping it.

When my tits folded and released with my nipples twisting up tall and hard, I screamed out an ear-piercing climax. Hanging my gasping head, I fell to my knees and pulled the two cocks I still held to my mouth. Already at the edge, my tongue lapping their bishops was enough to make both cum around and in my mouth. As I swallowed their cum, a chilly finger twisted into my ass. I came again and fell on my chest as the cold finger fucked my ass. No stranger to anal, that was still something wonderful and new.

The two wives, already knowing their husbands had sought out Pam for casual sex, watched their men cum on me. Their fingers were quietly in their panties, jilling their pussies and rubbing their clits. They twisted their tall nipples and climaxed when their husbands did. Everyone watched them fully strip, then attack each other's husband expecting their stillness to last longer after their release. Pam smiled knowing the town's secrets and seeing that one exposed.

The icy finger left my ass; I sighed. Though I began believing, I said, "This is an elaborate trick. I still won't believe in ghosts."

"REALLY? EXPLAIN THIS." Speaking Pam's words, I said, "No one has helped Jan in this room so no one knows what's in Jan's closet. Yet I do." The closet door swung open revealing a box which flew open. In it were several vibrators. One of them lifted up and moved to my hand. Still naked, cum covered, and several feet from anyone, I levitated a few feet.

Turned to face the weight bench face down, I felt an angled pillow move under me. When I lay across it with my hips on it, I knew my bare ass was offered to all. With my legs pulled apart, my rear hole and special rear view of my swollen, wet pussy were clearly lit. I heard someone whisper, "Beautiful pussy." I sighed with pride.

A spanking paddle flew out of the closet and slammed my ass hard on one cheek. Jake later told me my ass flushed bright red as I screamed. My arms were pinned so I had no defense against the hard whack on my other cheek. "BELIEVE ME NOW, BITCH?"

"NO!"

"Now you're just being stubborn. Or are you starting to enjoy this? Can't have that." My sexy cheeks spread, my lusty pussy on display, Pam showed everyone my winking, crinkled hole. The vibrator in my hand flew up and twisted itself into my pussy before turning on. Another vibrator flew from the box and wormed its way into my ass before turning on. The paddle went high, then slapped one cheek hard before rising again and slapping the other. I groaned and climaxed again as if full of two, big cocks.

Bea said, "Jan, give up. She will just continue to torture you until you do. The fun will end."

"OK. I believe you, Pam. Are you satisfied, bitch? Show yourself. What do you want?"

In Pam's voice, "I want my home back. But I know I need someone to be my contact. If you refuse, then you must move out."

I answered, "If you can live here peacefully with us, we can have fun together. May I have my clothes back?"

"Not yet, Jan. Let's move to the new den." I flew off the bench and landed in front of my guests. Bea passed me a napkin to wipe the cum off my face.

In the den, Pam spoke through me again, "My Queen bed took most of this room. This is where I fucked most of the men here, and several women. Jan should know who her neighbors are."

Jake flew up a few feet, threw up his arms, and his shirt flew off. The rest of his clothes flew off next and he was as naked as I was. Everything on his desk slid to the floor as Jake gently lay on his back there with his stiff cock pointing up. His knees came up with a grunt as his cock bent stiffly down. He moaned, "ohh, sooo c-c-cold," as a misty image of a beautiful, shapely, greenish, young woman appeared above him with her cheeks sucking his cock.

Many terrified fingers pointed; Bea said, "That's her -- Pam. I'd know her perfect tits and ass anywhere. Oops." Her secret was out. It was not to be the last.

Pam pointed at Bea and in Pam's voice she said. "Yes, Bea and I were lovers. Jake here was one of my clients for several years, though Jan didn't know. I pushed him to buy my house so we could continue to fuck -- with a provision. I wanted him and Jan to be my daily lovers and all my other clients to be welcome here in my bed. Jake agreed. Do you agree, Jan? Watch what I can make your husband do for me and in you." Jake lurched and grunted several times as he launched a fountain of cum into Pam's mouth and through her head. The plume of cum fell back through her and landed on his balls. "Bea, come lick this up. Jan, we await your decision."

All smiles as Bea approached Jake, hungry for his cum, her clothes fell off with each step. By the time she spread his legs, she was tit-slinging naked in front of her neighbors, yet she didn't mind. She lifted his balls and began licking them clean, his shaft, his bishop, and sucking the last of his cream from him. He was so thrilled with the intense warmth of her mouth, he came again, nearly filling her cheeks.

I'd never seen my husband launch his cum like that, or my friend naked and hungry like that. When I approached, Bea was sharply bent over. I knelt behind her, spread her smooth cheeks and licked her wrinkled hole as I pumped her pussy and spread her tangy juice around her anus. When I gently shifted her clit, she gifted me with a flood of her nectar. I fingered myself and mixed my juice with hers. The taste made me dizzy. She made Jake cum again and swallowed it all.

I stood and settled my sex against her warm ass. Pam, still floating above them, rotated until her legs spread around me and I saw, then tasted her chilly, soaked pussy. Nearly as dense as when alive, I mumbled into her sweet-tasting pussy, "Yes, YES. I accept. I want this pussy daily and I want all of you to feel free to visit us like this. We'll also have a monthly party for all of you. Thank you, Pam."

==== 8 hrs 1600 7/16/23 ==== 1941w

6/21/23 seminal image: angry ghost takes over bodies