The Ghostly Encounter

Story Info
The female ghost is lonely and she is happy to have guests.
2k words
4.42
11.7k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story has been updated to make it easier to read and hopefully that I managed to get things right in here. I couldn't find a way to re-edit the other story since I'm doing it on my phone.

This story is clearly based off of the dream ghost from Ghostbusters. I feel like there's not enough stories that involve the Fort Detmerring ghost. So I decided to make one up and hopefully I will be able to do a great job. Enjoy it~!

*

"Tell me why I have to spend the night at the fortress? Are there any other places?" Max honestly felt so stupid for losing a bet from his two only friends and now he has to pay the price.

"You lost that bet. You have to spend the night there and see if you're not a pussy." Joey is not going to let Max out of this situation because he did that too many times already and now this is the last straw and he's not going to bail Max out of it.

"Max. Why are you so scared of that place?" Amanda is another one of his friends and did try to get him out of the bet but unfortunately Max did not listen to her.

"Did you forget there's a bunch of ghosts around New York City and Ghostbusters are trying to get rid of them? I heard this place has a ghost but every time somebody walks in, they walk out with a surprised expression and don't talk about what happened there." Max is not going to go in there but he knows that there's no point in trying to bail out or make up an excuse.

"Maxi boy. You can't get out of the situation this time. Just stay here for the night and everything will be fine. Besides, you can call Ghostbusters on a phone from this place. It's still got electricity." Joey is trying to calm Max down a little bit and making sure that they all walk together towards the building where they can easily tell Max that everything's okay and he'll just sleep in the bedroom.

Max is taking deep breaths and soon he decides. Time to nut up or shut up. "Fine. But you are going to buy me lunch tomorrow."

Amanda didn't mind at all and Joey shrugged it off and decided to buy his friend lunch if he stays there for the night.

All three of them walked towards the entrance of the place and luckily, no park ranger was nearby for them to stop them. Joey starts lockpicking the door and once they hear the click sound, the door is unlocked and Max was still nervous to enter but there's no other option.

"Good luck. You better sneak out the building and go back to your home. Otherwise everyone thinks you're going to be a serious little bitch for that." Joey laughed a little bit and Amanda looked at him with a serious face to show that she'll hit him in the face if he does another joke like that again.

"I won't." Max entered the building with his bag full of snacks and the door closed behind him.

Max was now all alone.

He looked at his watch and saw that it's only 8:00 and decided to explore the place. The place definitely looks brand new but he knows that everything has been here for years. He walked past the fireplace with a giant picture on top of it and he looked. It was a young beautiful woman with a soft smile that could make any men's day just by looking at her beauty. He looked below the picture to see a name. 'Samantha Fallen'. The name itself sounded so beautiful and he honestly wished he could meet the woman. But unfortunately, he looked back at the date and said that she died 150 years ago.

"I feel bad for you. Hope you're living peacefully." Max just realized what he said any kind of felt stupid for saying it. He continued walking down the hall but did not realize that the picture's eyes began to move and that was the ghostly presence.

The fortress definitely looks amazing and could possibly look like that a president could possibly live in it. There's a lot of history in the building and he definitely knows that if he touches something, he's going to ruin it. Max decided that he had enough exploring and was now looking for the bedroom. He walked towards one of the doors and slowly opened it to reveal a beautiful bedroom that has a queen size bed. "Finally. Took me 10 minutes to find this room." Max set his bag of snacks aside and he was now looking around the room.

The room is definitely for somebody that is high class because everything in the room is definitely not made cheap. Max saw a wooden closet and he opened up to see a bunch of outfits including a French General outfit. Max should have just left that alone but he decided to mess around a bit and put it on. "Mmm... fit's perfectly." Max also saw a nearby sword and picked it up to walk in front of a full body mirror and did a couple of heroic poses. "I will die to save my love one's." Max let out laughter, thinking that it was so childish of him acting like a general.

Max put down the sword where he found it and he was still wearing the general outfit and he lay down on a queen size bed that is actually so comfortable. "Wow. Whoever the man was, he clearly got what he wanted." Max then noticed a book on the shelf and he picked it up and opened it. He begins reading French in the book. He placed the book back on the counter and said to himself. "What's the point of reading it if I don't understand French..."

Max looked at his watch and saw it was only 10:00. He's been in the fortress for 2 hours and he was actually enjoying himself. He looked around the room and strangely, he began to get tired. "Ok... I guess it's time for me to go to bed." Max lay down on the bed and he quickly fell asleep.

The closet begins to let out some sort of pink mist out of the cracks and the doors slowly open. There was a soft light blowing out of the closet and soon the clothes were pushed aside. Max was still heavily asleep without him noticing anything going on. A pink and white mist begins to leak out of the closet and slowly floats towards Max. Max shifted in his sleep and now was laying on his back. The white and pink mist was now above him and was getting closer to him until it was floating above him enough to where the light was hitting his eyes. Max begins to slowly wake up and as soon as his eyes are open, he lets out a sharp gasp and is horrified to see what's in front of him.

The mist was just floating above him in a grateful and relaxing way. Max doesn't know what to do other than to stare at the mist and realize that it started to form into something. Max was literally getting ready to run towards the door and get the fuck out of there, but he was not expecting on what the mist took form. The mist took the form of a beautiful woman that looks so familiar. It was Samantha Fallen! Max was not as afraid as before but he was still scared to even move.

Samantha gives him a gentle smile and begins to float towards the edge of the bed.

Max was now breathing heavily and lifted his head to see where she was going and he was using his arms as support to lift himself.

Samantha looked up at him with a final smile before she disappeared without a trace!

Max looked around the room and was shocked but also in awe because he was up close and personal to a ghost and he was okay. "Ok... That was weird." Max was actually about to get up from the bed until he felt something near his waist and he looked down.

His belt slowly begins to unbuckle by an unseen force and it was clearly Samantha being invisible. Max began to breathe heavily and he was gripping onto the sheets tightly. He was really confused on what the hell she was doing. His belt was pushed to the sides and his pants unbuttoned and his zipper unzipped swiftly to reveal his underwear and underneath his underwear was his hard cock. Max couldn't believe it. He's about to get a blowjob from a ghost! He felt her hands grab onto his underwear and gently pull down his pants to reveal his hard dick.

Max couldn't believe that it was happening and decided to just stay a little bit longer to see what happened. Max felt something wrapped around his dick and it was soft and warm. It was her hand and began to jerk him off slowly and gently. Max let out a soft moan and it felt really good to feel her hand. Her hands definitely don't feel like any normal woman's hand. It felt extremely soft and warm.

Suddenly, he didn't feel her hand anymore. He was confused on why she stopped. He then felt something warm going around his cock and felt like someone was sucking him off. The ghostly Samantha is now giving him an amazing blowjob.

It was the best pleasure he could ever feel. His eyes became crossed from the ghost blowjob and he let out a soft mode as he laid back down on the bed.

He felt her tongue licking his shaft and her soft hands playing with his testicles. She clearly knows what she's doing to please Max. He let her continue sucking his dick and close his eyes to submit the pleasure. The female ghost begins to bob her head up and down and suck him at a medium pace. Her warm and wet tongue continues to lick his cock and the tip within her mouth and she was sucking so greatly that he honestly wished that she can do this forever for him.

Max was enjoying it so much that he didn't realize that his dick begins to throb inside her mouth, signaling that he is getting close. Samantha can feel his cock begin to throb in her mouth and she was sucking even harder and was licking his dick more rougher.

"I'm... I'M~!... CUMMING~!!" Max couldn't take it any longer and shot his big load of thick and sticky cum inside Samantha's mouth. Samantha drinks all of his sperm without any issues and she removes her mouth from his cock with a loud 'pop'.

Max was breathing heavily and he was sweating from the intense blowjob and soon passed out.

*

Max begins to wake up slowly and see that daylight was sneaking through the windows and he just noticed that he slept throughout the entire night. Max looked at his waist to see that he still has his pants on. "Wow. What a wet dream..." Max carefully placed the French general outfit back in the closet and picked up his bag. He doesn't know if it was just a wet dream or did it really happen last night. Max's curiosity got the best of him and he decided to come back again tonight and he will make sure to see if the female ghost is real or not.

As he was walking away from the building, a female ghostly president was looking through the window with a soft smile. At the edge of the smile was Max's cum. She licked it clean and she knows that he's coming back again tonight.

I would definitely make more if you guys ask me to make more. But for now there will be only one chapter. Thank you for reading it and hopefully there will be another chapter if you guys ask me to make more. Bye~!