Ghost in a Jar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over I fucked Mica up and down. All the while, she rubbed her clit. Her other arm snaked behind my head and pulled my lips into hers.

She understood me, and I understood her. Our union was more than just friction and lust. Her clit hand squeezed my balls, milking them. The pressure built. Slap! She smacked them once. The pain brought me back down. She milked my balls. The pressure built. Slap! Over and over, edging me beyond what I thought I could take.

Not once had her tongue left my mouth. She bucked her hips into her wall every time I brought her down.

Finally, she released me. Her cheek nuzzled against mine. "Breed me," she said.

That was all it took. All that edging, the ache in my balls released as my cock pressed into her wall tight. Cum splashed down onto the couch, and she watched it all, utterly enthralled.

My cock deflated and slipped from her gooey sex. Mica spread her lips, dribbling onto the couch as she flexed herself. And she leaned back against my chest, and I held hers, stroking her nipples. We bask against each other.

I nibbled on her ear. My hand graced through her hair. "I want you to grow your hair out," I whispered.

She nuzzled into my throat, this time, suckling it with tender kisses and a fleshy tongue. "I want you to cut yours."

I--I wasn't sure I was ready for that.

"You are going to breed me again and again, as many times as it takes," she said.

"You're not asking," I stated.

"No. Not until your nephew is born."

'Nephew, not a son.' A hundred implications for the future ran through my mind. I knew what she meant by that.

She pointed to the coffee table. "It will be his, a parting gift, a miracle from God."

"Nothing could hurt him worse...," I muttered.

"I knew you'd understand." She caressed my cock. "Breed me again," she ordered.

I did. And again after that, all into the early twilight.

Through it all, that thing on the coffee table had a front row view. Over the bucking shoulder of my sister-in-law, I smirked at the ghost. I'd finally hurt him worse.

My brother's urn said nothing back as I bred his wife. But more than that, I fucked her as a woman, and she fucked me back as a man. These were things not even Brother could do.

12