Road Trip

Story Info
Brother and sister explore sex during a family trip.
7.1k words
4.68
142.5k
216
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,976 Followers

This is a true story. It concerns a young man and his sister in a time of innocence before the internet or the pill or even the first edition of Playboy Magazine. The individual who wrote this story left it with me, his lawyer, with instructions to post it to the web upon his death. The names and places have been changed to protect the families of those involved, but the author has assured me that everything happened exactly as written.

Author's note: After reading this, you may feel what I did with my sister was perverted and unnatural, but I can assure you it was out of love and respect for each other. As for the rest of it, I'll let you be the judge.

The year was 1951. I was nineteen and living at home attending a local junior college. Like most boys my age, I was obsessed with sex. I bought some small black and white photos of naked girls from a guy at school and spent hours jerking off staring at their tits and patches of fur between their legs. I had been on a few dates, but the furthest I ever got was with Mary Ellen Tate who let me feel her tits through her blouse. I got so excited, I came in my pants.

I had never paid much attention to my younger sister, Kathy. That changed the night I walked in on her as she was stepping out of the shower. Her tits weren't big, but seeing those perky pink nipples poking out and a dark gash peeking through the strip of light brown curls covering her pussy made my cock jump to attention.

Kathy was the first naked girl I had seen in the flesh. It was only for a second, but it was enough. She pulled a towel in front of her when she saw me. I apologized and ran to my bedroom where I pulled out my cock and sprayed ropes of cum all over the parquet floor. I knew there was something perverted about jerking off to my sister, but I couldn't help myself. I had seen her tits and pussy.

After that night, I took more notice of Kathy. She had just turned eighteen and was a senior in high school. My sister was a tiny girl, barely five feet tall, and pretty with blonde hair and big blue eyes. Her tits weren't much more than swells on her chest, but her shapely ass filled out a pair of shorts nicely. She didn't have a boyfriend and had only been on a few dates. I assumed she was pretty naive about matters of sex.

Despite the fact that she was my sister, I continued to jerk off to images of her naked body. One night I slipped into her closet to watch her undress. I almost came in my pants for a second time when she bent over and pulled off her panties. Her swollen pussy hung between her thighs like a ripe peach just below two perfectly round and creamy smooth ass cheeks.

Kathy turned around until she was facing me, although she didn't know it. She played with her perky nipples. My poor cock was about to rip through my pants. I pulled it out and began to pump. Kathy dropped a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. It was more than I could handle. My cock exploded, spraying cum all over her closet floor. She finally pulled on a night shirt and went to the bathroom, allowing me to escape.

I became obsessed with my sister and began sniffing her soiled panties. I hid in her closet several more times to see her naked and watch her masturbate. Sometimes she did it standing up and other times she lay on her bed and fingered her pussy. It always ended with her gasping and shaking. I often had a pair of her panties wrapped around my cock as I watched.

Kathy might have remained a masturbation fantasy if it hadn't been for the family vacation that summer to Cape Cod. My Uncle Charlie had a house there. It was a two day trip. The first night, we stopped at a motel in Pennsylvania. We all had to share a single room with two double beds. Kathy and I were in one bed while my parents slept in the other.

Kathy came out of the bathroom wearing a nightshirt with two perky nipples poking dents in the front. I slipped under the covers to hide the hard-on making a tent in my pj's. Kathy bent over to pick up her towel. Her night shirt rode up and exposed a pair of blue cotton paintes wedged into the crack of her ass. Pre-cum was already leaking from my throbbing cock.

I needed relief in the worst way. Once the lights were out, I rolled onto my back and gently began stroking, trying not to disturb Kathy. I was well into my fantasy of sucking her tits and fingering her pussy when she shifted on the bed. Her ass cheeks pressed against my thigh. I assumed she was innocently moving around, but if she could move so could I.

I rolled onto my side and draped my arm over her body as though I was doing it in my sleep. My hard cock poked out from my pajama bottoms and wedged between her ass cheeks through her panties. Kathy didn't move or respond. If she was awake, she didn't seem to mind having my cock wedged between her cheeks. She couldn't be so naive as to think it was normal.

I decided to see how far I could go before she stopped me. If she got upset I would apologize and say I was dreaming. I slid my hand under her night shirt and slowly inched it up her stomach until my finger brushed across her hard nipple. My cock jumped. When I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I heard Kathy moan. Was she awake? I didn't know and I didn't care.

I let my hand slide down her stomach and across her panties to the swell of her pussy. I could feel the heat pulsating through the thin cotton. I began to rub. Kathy moaned again. Any doubt about whether or not she was sleeping was erased by what happened next. She moved her hand over mine and directed my fingertip to a tiny nub pushing through the cotton of her panties. I didn't know what a clit was back then, but she clearly wanted me to rub her there.

She moved with the motions of my finger. Her breathing became heavier and more erratic. Soft moans escaped from her throat. I continued to rub the tiny nub in circles, applying more pressure and going faster. She grabbed my forearm, digging her fingers into the skin. Her body trembled. She bit her lip and stifled a scream. I kept rubbing and she kept shaking.

I thought it was over, but it wasn't. Kathy took my hand and pushed it under the waistband of her panties. My fingers slid through the soft curls covering her mound until they reached the searing heat of her pussy. She guided my middle finger between her moist folds. Did she want me to put my finger inside her? She must. It was the only explanation.

I had never fingered a girl. I tried to find her opening but was unfamiliar with the anatomy. My sister came to the rescue and put my middle finger where she wanted it. I pushed and felt it go deeper. She was tight, but seemed to stretch as I inched my way into her body. I buried it all the way to the knuckle. The heat of her pussy throbbed against me. I pulled it out and pushed it back in. I did this again and again. I could feel her moving with me.

I couldn't believe I was fingering my sister. My poor cock was throbbing and still pressed tightly between her ass cheeks. It was going to explode at any second. Kathy's breathing got faster. I felt her trembling. She pressed her face into the pillow to muffle a scream. Her pussy clenched and spasmed against my finger. Sticky secretions dribbled over my hand.

My head became dizzy. I knew this feeling. It happened when I masturbated. My balls shrunk. My cock swelled. Hot cum exploded from the tip. Spurt after spurt shot up her back. My finger was still buried deep inside her pussy. I felt her shudder one last time, and then she went limp. Cum continued to ooze from my cock and soak into the back of her panties. When it was over, I pulled my finger out and sucked it into my mouth, savoring the taste.

The next morning was awkward. Kathy avoided me unless our parents were around. I wanted to talk to her about what had happened and find out how she felt. Was she upset with me? Did she like it? Did she think it was perverted? I finally cornered her when Mom was in the bathroom and Dad was packing the car. I could see fear in her eyes. She knew what I was going to ask.

"Kathy, we have to talk about last night. We can't pretend like nothing happened. When you pressed your butt against me, did you do it on purpose?"

Kathy looked down and shook her head. "No. Um, that was an accident. Do we have to talk about this?"

"Yes. What did you think when I put my arm around you and pressed against you? Why didn't you stop me?"

"I don't know. I thought maybe you were asleep, but I wasn't sure. I knew what was pressing against my butt, but I didn't want to disturb you, and, um, well, I had never felt anything like that."

Kathy turned red.

"When I slid my hand under your shirt you must have known I was awake. You could have stopped me then."

Kathy lifted her eyes to mine. "I was confused. Jenny's always talking about how good it feels when her boyfriend touches her like that so I was curious, and with your thing pressing against me, I was feeling things I had never felt with a boy. I wanted you to touch me."

"What about when I put my hand between your legs? You liked that, didn't you? It's why you showed me where to rub."

Kathy nodded and looked down. She was clearly embarrassed and didn't want to talk about it so I let it go.

We finished packing up the car. I couldn't keep my eyes off Kathy's crotch and the tiny swell bulging from the white shorts she was wearing, knowing that just beneath two thin layers of cotton was the pussy I had fingered last night. She caught me looking once and quickly turned around, giving me a nice view of her tight ass cheeks stretching the fabric covering them.

I was already sporting a hard-on when we climbed in the back seat. This was in the days before seat belts. Kathy said she was tired so Mom gave her a blanket. She threw it over our laps. Kathy pulled it up to her neck, rested her head on my shoulder, and closed her eyes. Our thighs were touching. My cock twitched. It didn't take much in those days to get me excited.

After last night and our discussion this morning, I was curious to find out how my sister would react to anything else I might try. I dropped a hand onto her thigh. Rather than move it, she shifted in her seat, turning slightly away and opening her legs. It felt like an invitation. My fingers moved up her inner thigh. She spread her legs wider. It was definitely an invitation.

There was no way Mom and Dad could see what we were doing under the blanket, not even in the rearview mirror. I cupped my hand over her mound. Kathy squirmed against me. She unsnapped her shorts and pulled down the zipper, then guided my hand into her panties and pressed my finger against the tiny nub at the top of her slit. I rubbed it in circles.

Kathy's legs began shaking. She turned her face into my shoulder and gasped. I looked in the front seat. Mom and Dad had their eyes focused on the road and were discussing a song on the radio. I slipped my finger through her folds and pushed it into her pussy. She slumped down, humping against me as my finger moved in and out. Her pussy exploded, drenching my hand with sticky secretions. Kathy's squeal was loud...too loud.

I quickly pulled my hand out of her panties. Kathy sat up as Mom turned to look at us.

"Is everything alright back there?" Mom asked.

"Uh, yeah," Kathy answered. "I couldn't fall asleep and I'm bored. There's nothing to do."

"Yeah," I said, playing along. "Me too."

"I know it's a long trip," Mom said. "We're going to stop in an hour or so for a bathroom break."

My cock was about to explode. A huge wet spot had formed on the front of my bermudas from all the precum leaking out. Once Mom had turned her attention back to Dad and the road, I unzipped them and pulled out my hard cock. I didn't care if Kathy knew I was jerking off under the blanket. I needed to get off.

I began stroking, knowing it wouldn't take much. That's when I felt Kathy's fingers brush against mine. I let go. She rubbed her hand over my hard flesh, moving it up my length and tracing her fingers around the ridge of my crown. She found the little slit on top where precum was leaking out and rubbed a fingertip through it.

"Is this the stuff that makes babies?" Kathy whispered.

I shook my head. "No. There's a lot more when that happens."

We kept our voices low so Mom and Dad couldn't hear. Fortunately, the radio in front was loud enough to drown out any sounds.

"Like the stuff you shot up my back last night?"

I nodded.

"Is it going to happen again? Is that why some stuff is leaking out?"

"It will if someone makes it happen. Do you know what a handjob is?"

Kathy nodded. "Sort of. Jenny gave one to her boyfriend. She said white sticky stuff comes shooting out."

"That's right. That's what makes babies."

"Can I see it?" Kathy asked. "Your, um, thing."

I held out the blanket so she could see my throbbing cock. She rested her head on my chest to get a better look. Her fingers continued to trace the contours of my hard flesh and the sticky precum leaking out from the tip. I showed her how to wrap her fingers around my cock. Her tiny hands barely fit.

"Do you want me to show you how to give a handjob?" I asked.

Kathy nodded. I helped her stroke by moving her hand up and down. She kept her eyes glued to my cock as she pumped.

"Move your hand faster and squeeze a little harder."

She did. I knew I was close, but it happened so fast I didn't feel it coming. A jet of hot cum shot up my length and erupted from the tip. It bounced off Kathy's cheek and into her hair. She continued to pump. More shot up her arm and splattered her top. Some landed on her thighs. The last few drops oozed over her hand.

"How are you kids doing back there?" Mom asked.

We quickly pulled up the blanket and pretended to be asleep. Mom turned around to look at us, then turned back towards Dad.

"They're sleeping like babies, honey. Do you mind if I put my head in your lap and get some shuteye?"

Dad chuckled. "The last time you did that, you didn't get much sleep as I recall."

"Are you complaining?"

Mom's head fell below the back of the front seat. Kathy pulled her cum drenched hand from under the blanket and examined it.

"Wow. This stuff really makes babies, huh?" She whispered.

I shrugged my shoulders. She stuck out her tongue and tasted it, then licked some from her hand.

"It tastes a little weird," Kathy giggled. "That's gross isn't it?"

No more gross than when I licked pussy juice from my finger, but I didn't tell her that. It was then that I realized Mom wasn't exactly sleeping. We could hear soft sucking and slurping noises coming from the front seat. Dad was biting his lip and trying hard to concentrate on the road. It took me a second to figure out what was happening. I knew girls did things like that from locker room talk, but Mom? Did she really have Dad's penis in her mouth?

Kathy heard the same noises but was clueless. She looked at me. "What's Mom doing? Is she chewing gum in Dad's lap?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't want to explain it to her in the car. The noises got louder. Dad's eyes grew big. Suddenly the car swerved. His face scrunched up. I knew that look. He was shooting. Was he doing it in her mouth? Mom answered that question when she sat up, wiped her lips, and swallowed. I was shocked.

At the rest stop we got out to pee and get something to drink while Dad put gas in the car. It was the first time I really looked at Mom and realized she was quite attractive. She was petite and had blonde hair and blue eyes just like Kathy. Her white shorts fit snuggly to her shapely ass. Her tits were kind of average, but for the first time I wondered what they looked like naked. Then I looked at her red lips and imagined them wrapped around Dad's hard cock.

I ran into Kathy coming out of the bathroom.

"I have a question, Mike. I asked Mom if I could have some gum. She told me she didn't have any. If she wasn't chewing gum, what was doing with her head in Dad's lap?"

"You won't believe me if I tell you."

"Why not?" Kathy asked.

"Because she had Dad's penis in her mouth. She was sucking on it."

Kathy's eyes got big. "No she wasn't. You shouldn't joke like that."

"I told you that you wouldn't believe me. It's called a blowjob. I heard guys talking about it in the locker room. Instead of using a hand to make a guy shoot, the girl uses her mouth."

Kathy's jaw dropped. "Mom really had Dad's penis in her mouth? What happens when he shoots?"

I raised my eyebrows and smiled knowingly. Kathy put her hand over her mouth.

"You have to be kidding. Dad shot in Mom's mouth?"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Where did she spit it out?"

"Who says she did?"

Kathy was shocked. "You mean...?"

"Yes. When Mom sat up, I saw her wipe her lips and swallow. What else could it have been?"

Kathy shook her head. "I didn't even know girls did things like that, much less swallow it. Not that it tastes that bad, but, you know, it's our mom."

"You want to hear something else you didn't know? Guys do it that way to girls too, using their tongues instead of their fingers."

Kathy gasped. "You mean they lick girls down there where it's all gooey? Do you think Dad does it to Mom?"

"Probably."

"Oh wow. I have so much to learn.

Dad waved at us to get back in the car. Once again, Kathy snuggled next to me and pulled the blanket over us. Mom turned around.

"We still have a few hours before our next stop. Try to get some sleep."

Mom rested her head against Dad's shoulder and closed her eyes. Kathy's hand slid into my lap and rubbed my bulge which immediately jumped to attention.

"I want to see it again," she whispered.

I unbuckled my bermuda's and pushed them down my thighs along with my Jockey's. My cock sprung up from my lap. I held the blanket out far enough so Kathy could see. She slid her head to my chest to get a better look. Her fingers curled around my cock. I sat back and closed my eyes, preparing to enjoy another handjob. Instead, I felt her kiss the tip of my knob. My cock jumped.

Kathy turned her head and looked up at me, her hand still wrapped around my cock. I could see the desperation in her eyes and was pretty sure I knew what she wanted. She was seeking permission to put it in her mouth. I nodded my head. She turned back towards my cock, pushing out her tongue and licking the swollen knob. Then she slid her lips over the ridge of the crown.

I kept the blanket high enough to hide what she was doing. If Mom happened to peek back I would tell her Kathy fell asleep in my lap, but Mom appeared to be gone on Dad's shoulder, and Dad couldn't see that far down in the rear view mirror.

Kathy took more of my cock between her lips, but her tiny mouth could only handle half of my seven inches. I saw her cheeks puffed out and wondered what she was doing. Kathy lifted her lips from me and sat up, wiping away spittle that had dribbled down her chin.

"I'm not sure how to do it," she whispered. "I tried blowing on it but that didn't seem to work. You did say it was a blowjob, right?"

Having her lips wrapped around me and my cock buried in her wet mouth was more than exciting, but Kathy had a point. It didn't seem like blowing on it was the right thing to do.

"I don't know, but Mom sounded like she was sucking on Dad's. I think it's supposed to slide in and out, kind of like the same motion when you move your hand up and down."

"Will it make you shoot in my mouth?"

"It would if I didn't pull out."

Kathy bit her lip and averted her eyes, looking embarrassed by what she was about to say.

"Um, is it okay if I don't want you to pull out?"

That statement alone made my cock jump. I nodded, hardly able to believe it. Her lips slid back down my shaft, gripping me tightly. This time she moved them up and down my length. I put my hands on her head and moved with her. She made soft sucking sounds as my cock slid in and out. Spit was drooling from her lips and running down my shaft onto my balls.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,976 Followers
12