All Comments on 'Ghost in the Darkness'

by Bathsheba_Everdene

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Thank you. I enjoyed both your writing skills and the actual storyline. Interesting. Anyway, thanks again. Cheers.

Bathsheba_EverdeneBathsheba_Everdeneover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for reading LenardSpencer and for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!! THANK YOU for a fun read.

bobbycull55bobbycull55over 1 year ago

Beautifully written, and thoroughly enjoyable

bobbycull55bobbycull55over 1 year ago

Beautifully written, and thoroughly enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe I missed something. He bathed her but didn’t know about her disfigurement until the last night?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very original and well done. 5/5, really enjoyed it. Hoping for a romance to develop gien the incredible empathy you have so skillfully developed. Thanks for this one!

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterover 1 year ago

Hi B_E, Yes, definitely Thank You. This is one of the most original stories I've read on L.c. The pace of the build-up was excellent, the sex was sexy, the writing was very, very good.. You definitely picked the Romance category correctly: though the business was sexual, this guy was in love.

Bathsheba_EverdeneBathsheba_Everdeneover 1 year agoAuthor

I really do appreciate the feedback everyone. And whilst I know it's not perfect in places, the main thing I was trying to put across was the human element; the needs, the wants, the variability and evolution of us as individuals. How we sometimes even surprise ourselves.

As for the point made about the bathing and him not realising her disfigurement, I did think about this before publishing, so it s perhaps not strictly an error as such. As I edited, I wondered if it might be possible that he would miss it. He is nervous of this area - near the face. It's off limits. He could be using a sponge or flannel. It is dark. His senses and mind would be in a million places at once. So rather than change it, I let it go. Because in life sometimes we do miss things. And remember - he has no idea for one moment what she is hiding. No reason to suspect.

Thank you everyone

Lady Sheba

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

My only disappointment is that the story didn’t continue. Such deep emotion in silence is breathtaking.

Bathsheba_EverdeneBathsheba_Everdeneover 1 year agoAuthor

This is part of a series I'm creating - Perfect Imperfections. The second installment will hopefully be readable here in a few days. It's a very different story from the previous but the theme remains. I hope you enjoy it. You will need kleenex.

SpunkyAndSparkySpunkyAndSparkyover 1 year ago

My words mean very little in the world. But with that said, this is a tremendously well done story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBathsheba_Everdene@Bathsheba_Everdene
I've been writing for over ten years now. I'd describe myself as an avid reader. Some of my favourite genres include sci-fi, biographical works and of course erotica. I identify as a Switch and can be either dominant or submissive. As for my moniker - Bathsheba_Everdene,...