Ghost in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we came down from the high, I stroked her leg whilst savouring every lewd smear of wet she'd left on my face. The smell and taste of her soon had me hard again. In fact I'd hardly softened at all. She'd made sure of that by giving my member timid strokes in between licking up stray drops of cum.

God she was a naughty girl.

It was my turn to thrill her now. I took off my shirt and in the absence of words, I lifted her bodily and placed her further up the bed, ensuring my cock was pressed firmly against her groove as I did so. I was careful of her arms and shoulders of course but made a point not to make a show of it. I didn't want her to feel that her injuries bothered me, which they didn't but they still needed to be considered.

With her head resting on a pillow, I began to stroke and massage her body. Like a flower unfurling, I could see her arousal building once more, eyes fluttering, little shifts of her body and her legs gradually falling open for me, giving the game away. I loved how trusting she was. Beneath the ministrations of my mouth and big palms, her nipples made their pleasure known. The more deeply I drew them into my mouth, using my tongue to firmly massage them, the more her body seemed incapable of being still. I placed one of her hands on my slobbering dick and she moaned softly and then for a second time when I reached down to pleasure her sex as I suckled her beautiful tits.

A finger gently inserted into her told me a second orgasm was imminent. I withdrew it, sliding it slowly upwards and over her little clit, teasingly coating it in feminine slick. She was seconds away -- if that. Since we'd already ensured we were both medically clean, it was agreed we would go bare. And so I quickly rolled her over, looking deep into her eyes and then slowly penetrated her divine depths. And there I held perfectly still like a champ.

Her eyes were begging me to continue and so was her pussy, clenching and sucking my desperately aroused dick like crazy. Slowly I withdrew, agonisingly so. Sweating, I leaned forward and kissed her with slow heated passion, with just the tip of my penis lodged tantalisingly inside her. Another little moan escaped her and then as I slid back in and started to thrust, she wrapped her legs around me and began pushing herself up for me over and over to hasten the joining. Everything was soaked in our intimate fluids and the musk of our passions filled the room like an opium cloud inflaming us even further.

Her hands scrabbled over my back and buttocks, scratching and pawing in a silent plea for me to fill her full. I buried my face in the crook of her neck on the unmarked side and kissed and sucked her sensitive skin, prompting her to grind her pelvis frenziedly against mine as I sank extra deep. I could feel the end of her channel, to the extent that I was so deep and so far gone that in a mindblowing flash of perception I visualised my pink flesh stroking and kissing that sacred place internally. Between that and her grinding which stimulated her throbbing clit she came hard, cream streaming from her and mine simultaneously streaming into her in such violent spurts I felt they could rival a fire hose.

Afterwards, I didn't let her go. Fuck, I couldn't. I felt she needed to be held almost as much as she needed fucked. This intense, mysterious, raging ball of passion housed inside such a beautiful yet damaged body enthralled me. It touched something I can't name inside of me to hold her like that. To be trusted with so much made me feel things. But most of all in that moment, I felt protective.

Breathing into her hair, I drew her to my chest and stroked her shoulders and back, even her scars. Rather than flinch, she relaxed into me, my member still nestled inside her in the warm bath of our mutual fulfilment. We talked to each other like this, with eyes, lips, breath, touch and heartbeats for what might have been an hour, I'm not sure and then I took her again. Had to. In fact the stipulation of two hours was long forgotten and instead we pleasured and connected with each other like that all through the night till we exhausted ourselves.

In the morning, when the light seeped half heartedly through the curtains, as if afraid to wake me, I turned to find her gone. With mixed feelings and very drained balls, I dressed and left the house without a word -- as was expected of me.

Thinking of much else proved difficult for the next few days. I did my work as usual, seeing other clients. She had wired payment to my account I noted. I'd sent a receipt. But it troubled me that there had been no word. Surely I hadn't hurt her? I'd been ultra careful. That being my main concern nagged at me too. I knew I'd satisfied her without question. Had I annoyed her by staying beyond two hours? I didn't think so.

A week passed until an email arrived sending me almost into love lorn school boy mode for a full two seconds and then a frisson of apprehension replaced it. I opened it cautiously...

Dear Nassa.

As you will already know, payment has been sent as agreed. I have not contacted you until now because my usual 'job well done' email seems woefully inadequate considering what we did but of course professionalism must be maintained. So all I will say is that you went above and beyond in everything. Being with you greatly exceeded my expectations and needs and for that I am deeply grateful.

If it is agreeable to you, I will make the same arrangement on my birthday next year too -- July 9th 2023.

Tabitha

Well! I had not known what to expect but a sense of relief surged through me at her words followed by a distinctly unprofessional bloom of frustration. I'd deal with that later. But for now, I hastily typed my response...

Dear Tabitha.

I am pleased to hear from you and relieved you enjoyed the experience. It means a great deal to me that you did.

It was a deeply fulfilling night for me also. You are a very beautiful woman in every way who I'd have no trouble pleasuring daily if it was asked of me. But as it is, we must wait for another year to pass before we shall meet again and I can assure you I shall be looking forward to it with considerable anticipation. Until then, take care.

Nassa

12