Ghost in the Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, what?" Sharply.

"Yes, Mistress. Yes, I like it."

She grabs the back of the collar and pulls his face forward. His breath is hot on her inner thighs. She holds him there, just out of reach, his mouth drooling.

"You want to put your face in my cunt, don't you, slave? To stick that nasty tongue of yours in my pussy? To taste my juices?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She can't hold back any longer. With a final push, she jams his head between her legs. It takes him only a startled moment to open his mouth against her pussy and begin to lick -- softly, almost reluctantly at first, in long slow strokes that tease her lips and gently massage her engorged clit. She moans her approval and pushes his head down even harder, not caring at that moment if he suffocates.

His hands come up to grip her thighs, and she allows herself to fall back onto the bed. He pulls back delicately, and the tip of his tongue circles around the little bud, making it almost unbearably sensitive. Then he lowers his head a little and resumes the long licks, ecstatically drinking in her essence, running up and down the length of her vulva. It has been over a year since she was last with a man, and she feels for a moment the unfamiliarity of succumbing to someone else's rhythm, but then remembers his head bent in supplication, and feels an orgasm beginning deep within her, faster than she's ever come before. She moans softly, shifting her pelvis a little, beginning to buck into his relentless mouth.

He's still licking as her hands come down to grip his hair. Her need is now absolute. She pulls him, just a little, reveling in the sensation of control, and directs him with minute pressures exactly where to place the tongue that is now sending such powerful waves through her body. A little further up, to concentrate only on the clitoris now. A little to the left, to the infinitesimally more sensitive side. A little pull inwards, and he responds perfectly, understanding that she needs more pressure. His tongue is going faster now, lashing at her, giving her deeper and deeper joy, and she can't believe this is happening, that this is no longer a fantasy, that this boy who she's lusted after for so long has given her everything she's ever wanted, that she is dressed like this, a wanton slut with a bad man between her legs, and his finger comes up, teasing her lips as he continues to lick, and it touches her inner labia, penetrating her, and the arc of pleasure spikes as the finger finds teases a place deep inside her, and her hips are bucking wildly now, his tongue barely able to keep up with her thrashing, and she is nearly there, nearly there, nearly, nearly, nearly... "FUCKKKKKK!" She screams, and comes, and comes, and comes, and comes. He holds his tongue on her, driving her to even wilder heights even as the pulse of her orgasm slows.

She closes her eyes, just for a moment.

---

Tom has a raging erection. Her thighs hold him in place, deafening him and restricting his field of vision. The scent of her come, salty and sweet, fills his nose and mouth. He rubs his hard cock with his free hand and, as the girl finally relaxes, he put his hands on her thighs, raises himself over her, begins to push himself into her. She may be crazed, and not his type, but she wants him, and he has an animal need now that can't be denied.

To his astonishment, she laughs convulsively, the laughter mixing with the aftermath of her orgasm. At the same time, she closes her legs, pushing him away, and sits up to look him in the eyes again.

"Poor boy. Did you think it would be that easy? Do you think you have proved yourself worthy of my body, just because I took some enjoyment from your tongue? Down, boy. Stop. Stop playing with yourself."

Now they are both standing. She grabs the ring in the center of his neck collar, pulls down slightly, forcing his back to bend. Her other hand comes up to caress his cheek, then gently slaps it.

"That's for standing without permission."

Anger washes over him. He feels ridiculous, exposed. What more does this woman want? He'd never gone down on any girl with such care and passion. Where is his reward? His erection begins to flag. She looks down at it and smiles cruelly.

"Going so soon? Such a shame. I have ideas about what I'm going to do with that cock of yours, boy, and I need you hard for them." She looks up into his eyes and the point of her tongue delicately licks the edge of her lips. He can't help it -- he begins to swell again at the thought that she might take him into his mouth. Instead, she pushes him to sit on the bed, and stands back, and sensuously raises her arms in a ballet-dancer's pose.

"Do you like my outfit, slave? Do you like seeing my gorgeous tits held up for your pleasure by this skimpy fabric? Or do you wish they were free for you to touch them, to take them into your mouth? I'm sure you can imagine me putting them softly round that beautiful cock, letting you fuck them till you come all over me."

She holds out one arm straight, running one finger from her other hand up its length.

"Do you see how these gloves go all the way up my arms? Can you imagine how this fabric would feel, if I wrapped my fingers round... your... cock?" He thinks for just a moment that she is going to touch him, realizes that he is hard and straining once more. It's unbelievable, how much of an effect this girl is having on him, awakening entirely new desires, connecting with some primal need he never knew was inside him.

She pirouettes, and his eyes helplessly roam over her body, coming to rest on the line where her now somewhat ruffled skirt just barely covers her behind. The scent of her orgasm lingers.

"You wish you could run your hands up these stockings, don't you, pet? I bet you'd love to touch this big beautiful ass. If you're a good boy, I might even let you kiss it. But not yet. No, not yet. Instead, I have plans for you. Get on the bed and lie on your back."

He eagerly complies. She stands over him, then straddles his chest. He can feel her pussy, sopping with her cum and his saliva, over his ribs. His cock yearns hopelessly in the air behind her, twitching and pulsating. She takes his hands in hers, pulls them over his head, her covered breasts barely brushing his nose. He can feel soft cuffs closing over his wrists and locking him into position. She pulls them just a little, testing their strength. The reality of his situation crashes into him. His last possibility of escape has been cut off, and he has no choice but to go along with whatever she wants. Her intimate flesh is hot on his skin. He closes his eyes, and surrenders to sensation.

---

I follow the new bodies on my old campus. I watch them through security cameras, or read their messages on their phones. Usually, my spying is purely passive. I enjoy the ebb and flow of their relationships, secretly spying on their first times, their second times, their infidelities, highs, heartbreaks. Only when I see injustice do I take action.

---

Jenny sits up. This position forces his pectoral muscles into full definition, and she wriggles herself over them, just a little. Her cunt, already recovered from its first orgasm, yearns to envelop his hard cock, which she can feel as it occasionally nestles up against her from behind. She put her hands on his shoulders and squirms back against it at little, just brushing against the tip, and is rewarded with a moan from her partner. It's the first sound he's made since she slapped him.

This is every fantasy she's ever had. Everything that she's ever wanted. She's tried timidly to initiate scenes like these with previous boyfriends, but they never responded, and she never had the courage to explore this side of her sexuality before. All her distrust of Tom has been washed away... well, why wouldn't it be, given that he has done everything she asked? She can't quite read the look on his face, especially with his eyes closed, but there is no doubt that he's enjoying himself. She moves down a little further, his cock twitching at the contact, and touches the tip of her nose to his.

She whispers "You're being very good. My good, obedient, slave. You're all mine. And I'm all yours." And she kisses him, tasting her own cum on his lips. His mouth passively resists for a moment, till her tongue penetrates his lips and opens him up. Then a jolt passes through his whole body, and he kisses her back with equal passion, his tongue gently passing over her stiff tongue as it thrusts into his mouth, even as his erection pushes at her back. Not breaking contact with his mouth, she reaches down, rearranges things so that his hard length is between the lips of her vulva, its end massaging her clit. She moves softly, and he moans into her mouth.

It would be so easy to fuck him right now. Seeing him helpless like this has left her so turned on she can hardly resist the urge to hold him in her hand and guide her into her hole. She could ride him, control him, even slap him a little if he looked like he was coming too soon. A shudder passes down her body at the thought, and she breaks free, rising up with a guttural moan.

But she knows that that isn't what he needs. She must follow this secret fantasy he's entrusted her with. Probably if she doesn't, he'll leave again, and she knows now that she never wants to let him out of her bed again -- in fact, she never wants not to have this body beneath her, obeying her every whim. Reluctantly, she pries herself off him, his cock giving a desperate throb of protest, stands, takes a breath to steady her nerves, and moves to the box on the nightstand. Ceremonially, she pulls out a silky ribbon, then looks over, showing it to him. His eyes are wide open now, and staring into her own with a look of mingled terror, pleading and lust.

"Take a last look at my beauty. I'm going to blindfold you now, slave."

"No, no..." she adds, touching a finger to his lips. "You don't have permission to speak. You don't want to know what will happen if you talk."

As she leans to blindfold him, she gets nervous for just a moment, worried that he might get overwhelmed with what's about to happen. She breathes in his ear "This is what you wanted, right? I'm so needing to fuck you right now. If it gets too much, just say 'watermelon' and I'll stop." She pauses for a heartbeat, but he doesn't move. His obedience overwhelms her.

The last treasure in the box clinks gently as she pulls it out. It's a shining black harness. The purple dildo, already attached, dangles from her fingers as she finds a small pocket in the base and inserts her bullet vibrator. As she stands, the two cocks, one of flesh and one of latex, are in together her line of vision, and she's amused to note that the one in her hand is a little smaller than Tom's, even with his erection having faded a little.

She draws the loose straps on the harness over his body, just touching his skin, building his anticipation for what's coming. Giving in to temptation just a little, she pulls off the gloves and uses her fingertips of her spare hand to lightly trace the contours of his muscled chest and rock-hard abs. Mischievously, she leans down and presses the two cocks together, barely able to fit them both in one hand. It's the first time she's touched his penis, and he responds by once more growing to full hardness in her palm. She rubs up and down his length, reveling in the velvet softness of the skin, as he twitches.

Releasing him again, she steps into the harness and pulls it up around her waist, fiddling with the buckles until it's securely fastened in place. She puts a tube of lube next to his prone body then slowly walks round to the foot of the bed, holding her purple cock, looking up between his muscled thighs.

---

Tom has given up trying to separate the intense emotions running over him. He strains into the blindfold, hearing little sounds from the PVC and little clinks of metal. His own breath and his own heartbeat are loud in his ears, but he can also hear the sound of her heavy breathing. His whole body twitches as something cold, like ribbon but with more hardness and weight, makes contact with the skin of his chest, trailing briefly around one nipple and then slipping over his tight stomach, down to his crotch, and then on over his legs. The ribbon is withdrawn, and is replaced by the touch of a finger. She's not the first woman to feel and admire his body like this -- in fact, she's not even the first this month -- but the blindfold, he finds, intensifies the experience. Freed of the need to have the right expression in his eyes every time a girl might look up, he can revel in the sensation of her uncontrolled adoration. He relaxes for the first time since he entered her room.

Her finger passes his bellybutton, tickles the fine hairs at the base of his stomach, and follows first one side, then the other, of the abdominal V. His cock, which has grown a little flaccid, gently rises in anticipation. But when she does finally hold him, there's something else in her hand as well, long and slightly cold to the touch, which she holds next to his penis. He panics, just a little, briefly pulling his restraints taut. But whatever the thing is -- maybe her vibrator? he wonders -- it quickly pales against the feeling of her fingers teasing his glans, softly stroking its underside, then gathering him fully into her hand alongside the item and pumping him rhythmically.

Just as his precum is beginning to flow, she releases him, and he feels the mattress being released from her weight. Again, the slight sounds of plastic stretching and tightening. She walks away, then he senses her crawling onto the bed between his legs. She parts his knees, pulling his legs apart.

This could be it, he thinks. She might have a pair of garden shears, or a cattle prod, or just an ordinary razor. She might be planning to bite off his testicles, to cover him in feces, to live stream him to the internet. The safe word rises in his mind. But, unexpectedly and immediately, another thought. He wants this. He is enjoying this. He has never given himself wholly to another human like this, has never allowed them to have all the power, and now, in the most vulnerable situation he's ever been in, he revels in the ecstasy of submission to her will.

"Did you like me touching your cock, boy?" comes the throaty voice. "Do you want me to do it again?"

"Yes, Jen- Yes, Mistress."

She slaps his hard cock sideways, harder than he'd expected, and he twists his body at the pain mingled with pleasure.

"Don't be impudent. I am your Mistress. Who am I?"

"You are my Mistress, Mistress."

"Good. Do you want me to touch your filthy, dirty cock again?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Beg me. Beg me and I may give you mercy."

"Please, Mistress." His voice is rusty.

"Not good enough, boy, not nearly good enough." Her weight shifts again as though she's getting off the bed. All he can think of is that she might leave him here unfulfilled, and this time he truly breaks.

"Please, Mistress. Please. I -- I'll do anything. I give myself to you, body and soul. Whatever you want me to do, I'll -- I'll do it. Anything! I need you so bad!"

A silence. Her weight remains between his legs, motionless. Then...

"Good boy. Very good boy. But I think I need something more. I want to hear you call me... Goddess."

"Yes! Goddess! I'll worship you every day, I promise! With my tongue, and my body, and my - my cock..."

As he says the word, she delicately leans forward and takes it in her hand once more. There's a sudden cold sensation on the tip, then running down the sides. She massages the strawberry-scented lube into his penis, her hand now moving without friction, slowly up, and down, and up again, pinching the top just a little on every upstroke. He feels the orgasm begin to build, his testicles tightening. Unable to see, his every nerve afire with the waves of feeling radiating from his penis, he bucks upward.

But she slows the pace further, keeping him on edge but denying him release, and even as she does so he feels one small fingertip move down his balls, onto his perineum, and then down even further. She releases his cock and uses her arm to push his legs up, a pose that parts his buttocks and exposes his anus to the air. Thrills of fear and subjugation spark through his body. Her finger moves down to tease around the sensitive edge of his puckered hole, and he feels once again the cold surprise of the lube. She rubs around and around his hole, a little deeper with every circle, and for the first time in his life he knows exactly what he wants. He pulls his legs up further in the air, resting one foot on her shoulder.

"Please, Mistress, please, Goddess, yes, please, do it, please!"

His sphincter resists for just a moment, then gives. Her finger slides into him. It feels like a benediction.

---

This hard, cruel boy thought he could tread a heart beneath his heel. This soft, floundering girl didn't think anyone was there in the lonely night when she gasped out her secrets to the empty air. But I watched from her webcam, and sent my mind out questing into the battery of her vibrator. I could see her as she cried out, and I was also in her, my soul in her body, feeling what she could feel.

---

Jenny stares in fascination at the man in front of her.

Experimentally, she twists the finger that's now deep inside him, and is gratified by his gulps and gasps. There's no doubt of his pleasure, but at the same time she's concerned to see his cock shrinking, quickly shriveling up. The smell of the flavored lube wafts up to her, and, not touching it at all with her free hand, she bends and licks along the length of the shaft, savoring the mixture of strawberry flavoring, his salty precum and, faintly, the taste of her own juices. Reaching the glans, she maneuvers carefully and sucks him into her mouth, at the same time crooking the digit in his anus slightly. His half-erect penis swells and twitches in his mouth, in time with the contractions and relaxations of his anal sphincter around her finger. She holds the smooth head of his cock in her still mouth and explores the slit at its tip with her pointed tongue, causing him to groan deep in his throat.

She feels so close to him right now. Like a sculptor with a block of marble, she is shaping his body to her desires, finding secret lines of connection. She wraps her fingers around his shaft, continuing the slow up-and-down motion that had previously driven him crazy, and dips down to run her tongue over the taut, delicate scrotum, tasting salt and lube. She licks the exposed perineum, feeling the little hairs quiver, then, realizing that he's once more on the verge of coming, holds him still and playfully takes first one testicle, then the other, into her mouth.

"Slave?"

"Yes, Goddess?"

"Your cock is mine. Your balls are mine. Your asshole is mine." She jerks his cock down, hard enough to hurt a little. "Say it!"

"My cock is yours. My balls are yours. My... my asshole is yours."

"I'm going to put another finger in you now. You want that, don't you?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Good boy."

She withdraws for a moment, then slowly thrusts her two middle fingers into him, causing another spasm. This time she is less gentle, less able to control herself. She finger-fucks him hard, in and out, watching his penis move in her lubed hand.

It is time. Even if it wasn't, even if he was completely unwilling, she would not be able to restrain herself now. She pulls out her fingers, wipes them on a towel. His legs are shaking, and she pulls them back down, letting him relax for a moment as she lubes up her purple latex cock.

"Slave?"

"Yes, Goddess?"

"I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to put my hard cock in your asshole and fuck you. You may not cum, not until I give you permission, understand?"