Ghost in the Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please, Goddess." The tone of his voice is different, and the part of his face that she can see looks oddly puzzled. The effect is slightly child-like. But she can't understand how anyone who spent so much time and money setting up this meeting could be uncertain at this point. She leans over him, dragging her cock deliberately over his thigh, and kisses his lips passionately, pushing her breasts onto him, then returns between his legs and with a gentle push makes him raise them in the air again.

---

Tom only understands what's happening as the bulbous head begins to press on his asshole. This is too much. Too much. What is happening to him? Why can't he force his tongue to say the safe word? Why is he moving his legs further up? Why, as the dildo or whatever it is begins to enter him, is he breathing out, relaxing, welcoming it in?

---

I am ready. My mind slips between the spaces. I wait for the circuit to close, allowing me to feel what they feel.

---

Jenny's cock is half way into Tom now. The feeling of power is immense, but she makes sure to push slowly. She stops for a moment, stroking his penis, giving him time to adjust. She reaches down to the base of her own cock and turns on the little vibrator. He startles, but in just a moment begins to push back against her, taking in more of her length.

It's immediately intense. Her clit is already fully engorged, and the base of the dildo presses directly on it. As she moves her hips in circles, driving deeper into him, her mons pushes down on the buzzing vibrator, sending shocks of pleasure into her core.

---

Tom is unable to see, and now finds himself unable to hear, smell, taste or even think. All he's aware of is the delicious buzzing in his most intimate place. Jenny's hand holds his penis gently, and it's as though there is a line straight from her, through his groin, and up to his throbbing tip. She enters him fully, grinding her hips against the back of his upraised thighs, and pauses. Frantic now, he moves his hips, needing her to fuck him deep and hard and long. His wrists strain against their chains, his arms wanting to reach down and pull her into him even more. Instead, she moves back, leaving him altogether, then gently pushes back in, faster than before. He whimpers as the pleasure rushes back into him, all the way from asshole to cock, shaking his head, remembering the order not to come.

---

and I am the girl and I am the boy and I am the cock and the asshole and the cunt and I reach the edge

---

Jenny drives into him, picking up a rhythm, slowing whenever she feels resistance, going deep and hard. She pumps his cock up and down, faster now, and at the same time reaches down with her other hand and encircles her own cock where it slides in and out of him. I am on my knees fucking Tom Henderson deep in his perfect ass, she thinks, and jerks him harder, daring him to come without permission. The movement of her hips becomes spasmodic as the pleasure of the buzzing vibe drives her higher and higher, her thighs shaking as her orgasm builds. She releases her cock and puts her hand on that gorgeous chest, still jerking him off, pushing into him deeper and deeper. She is going to cum for the second time that night, with this perfect penis in her hand and these perfect clothes on her body and this perfect boy, this boy who has given her more than she would ever have believed, beneath her.

"Tom, I'm oh god -- oh Jesus -- I'm fucking you -- fucking you -- I'm -- I'm going to -- I'm going to come -- you can -- you may come -- come -- please -- please come -- come -- COME!"

She shrieks as the orgasm overtakes her, shooting up from her clit, through her pistoning pelvis, up to her barely contained breasts, and feels his cock pulse and throb, his semen spurting warmly over her fingers and onto his chest. He moans something she can't make out, and his hips rise and judder. She pushes her mouth onto his shoulder, panting furiously, and bites him, just enough to leave a mark, as he continues to come, so that he cries out in pain and ecstasy and goes completely limp.

Careless of his spilled semen, dildo still half-way up his ass, she collapses onto his chest. He is breathing in hard pants, as is she. Between her legs, the strapon slides out of him completely and swings uselessly. With a great effort of will, she reaches down to switch off the buzzing. She half-lies there in silence, listening to their breathing calm and synchronize. Her ear on his chest, she can hear his heart beating wildly.

---

Tom comes to his senses first. Jenny's weight is pressing down on him uncomfortably, but she seems disinclined to move. He feels her hair on his lips and chin.

"Jenny?" he whispers.

"Mm-hm?"

"Can you please untie me?"

"What? Oh... yeah. Sure."

She sits up and unlocks the cuffs from his aching wrists. He removes the blindfold, then massages his arms, feeling the cum trickling and pooling coldly in his navel.

She bends tenderly over him and kisses him full on the lips.

"That was the best sex I've ever had."

He doesn't know how to respond, so just smiles slightly and looks away. The silence stretches for a moment. But he has to know.

"So, um, what happens now?"

She grins happily.

"Now? Now I get these beautiful clothes off, we go to the shower and I wash you, my boy."

"No, I meant... what now between me and you? Is that it?"

Am I still in your power, he wants to add.

She stretches, throws him a towel, and begins to peel off her lingerie, putting each item carefully aside.

"That's up to you. I'm not into games, Tom, at least not outside the bedroom. It's a free country. If this was just a booty call, then I don't regret it. But also I can't believe that you'd go to so much trouble for a booty call when you could have had me whenever you wanted me and I'd been embarrassingly clear about that already. Let's face it..." she reaches down and traces lines over his shrunken but not completely flaccid penis "we seem to be intensely compatible. And you haven't even got to fuck me yet."

"But -- I mean, look, what about my phone, and the cars, and the lights, and all that stuff?"

She seems strangely bewildered.

"I have no idea what the hell you are talking about."

So he explains. And she explains, in turn, the story of the boxes, and the strange note. Starting with mutual disbelief, they gradually run through the details, beginning to realize just how much they hadn't known about each other and what was going on. His first impulse is anger, but then she throws back her head and unexpectedly laughs.

"Oh, God, whatever this is, fuck it, it doesn't matter." She giggles again at his expression, her beautifully naked breasts bouncing.

"What I mean is, this is some deep fate, Stephen King, fairytale kind of stuff. Someone wanted us to come together -- and, hey, we did indeed come together. And if this was your first time getting pegged, and you were afraid of me -- afraid of me for Christ's sake -- and you still reacted like that, then trust me, it won't be your last time."

"Look, Tom," she stood up and over him, her pale stomach jiggling in a way that even a few hours ago would have repulsed him, "Accept it. You're a secret submissive, a very hot secret submissive, and you'll never find another girl who'll do you quite like I will do you. But the door's that way. If you need some hot blonde aerobics instructor, then go find her. Or if you prefer, you can bring her back here -- I could be into that. Like I said, I don't do regrets."

He lies on his back, feeling the not unpleasurable ache from his ass. His eyes travel up her body, understanding it in a new way, understanding his own needs free from any social expectations. He smiles suddenly, and meets her gaze.

"How about that shower? Goddess."

---

I leave these young lovers behind. They're not the first, and they won't be the last, that I bring together, taking my own sip of their nectar as I do so. My mind begins the quest again, searching the phones, watching for the next girl wronged as I once was.

My mother bends over my sleeping body and presses her dry lips to my forehead in farewell.