Ghost in the Tomb Pt. 01

Story Info
Debauchery in the Mayan Empire begins the ghosts creation.
4.8k words
4.54
3.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
889 Followers

This story is the third and last of the Elsa - Tomb Raider series. The first of the series is "A Promise by Moonlight", and the second is "Trapping the Raider". As in the other stories, Elsa's curiosity and passionate nature get her into trouble, but Professor Ken Connors and love of her life is always there to protect her.

This is a new genre for me, and I was not sure what category to fit this story into. It could be erotic horror, Sci-Fi or BDSM, but at its core it is always an erotic love story, with some erotic horror mixed in. Of course, all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. This story is the last of the Elsa -- Tomb Raider Series.

Ghost in the Tomb

Chapter 1

311AD

Queen Asana was a bit of an exhibitionist, and it really got her hot when guys ogled her curves. She really enjoyed prancing and posing to capture as many male eyes as she could, but because she was the queen, she didn't worry about anyone actually doing anything to her. Her husband King Querau was always nearby and fear of him made sure no one ever made a pass at the queen. She loved to tease.

It was during the classic Mayan period. They had defeated the Olmec and expanded their empire from Mexico to Columbia and even bordered on what would later become the Inca empire. Areas from Columbia to Peru were a no-man's land with both warriors fighting against the Mayans tussling for domination with the edges of the Mayan empire. King Querau ruled over one of those kingdoms located in the jungles of what is now Columbia.

King Querau loved his hedonistic lifestyle and took full advantage of his royalty to imbibe in food, drink, special drugs and of course sex. The minute he laid eyes on Asana he was smitten and was already loving the king's decadent court.

He had taken Asana as his queen, and he was the envy of every man in his kingdom. Asana was the most beautiful and stunningly sexy woman in all of the known kingdoms. She knew it, flaunted it and used her beauty to get whatever she wanted. King Querau allowed her petulant, spoiled behavior because he loved having everyone jealous of him and he loved that only he could touch this gorgeous creature. He even loved the way she showed her fabulous body off and tonight was no exception.

Even though Queen Asana was an exhibitionist, she didn't usually wear revealing clothes. She loved clothes that were stylish and gave hints of what lay underneath, but blatant exposure was just not her style. Tonight however, was a different story. She was displaying everything she had, and she wanted every man around her to drool over her, but no one could touch her.

Queen Asana was wearing a royal blue, suede vest that barely covered the bottoms of her breasts. There was a very large gap between the two panels leaving most of the insides of her breasts exposed. Anyone could see the pink of her aureoles peeking out the edges of the vest. The panels were held together with a single leather tie. The closure seemed very fragile and with one tug or even a deep breath, her breasts would be set free.

The bottom was made of the same royal blue, suede material and was an extremely sexy loincloth. The same type of string that was holding her vest closed was holding up a large narrow piece of fabric. The string had a bow resting high on each hip with the weight of the material pulling the string taut as the material drooped down very close to her womanly slot. The fabric was snug running between her legs and draped over the top front and back of the string, hanging almost to the floor. Her narrow waist allowed the string to sit comfortably on her womanly hips, but the high cut narrowed the strip of fabric to one that barely covered her pussy and ass.

Queen Asana was devastatingly sexy, with only a few strips of fabric keeping her from being completely nude. The whole outfit gave the illusion of being precariously suspended on her body and it would fall off with the slightest misstep. However, the teasing smile on Queen Asana's face told everyone that wouldn't happen. Her tight, tanned, silky skin glistened in the torchlight with her athletic figure sexily displayed. Yet, she was elegantly regal at the same time. Her headdress made her fit the part of a Mayan Queen.

She felt almost every eye in the chamber following her movements. She quivered as she felt dozens of eyes caressing her barely concealed form and she loved being the center of attention.

The thought of all of those male eyes wandering over her body, trying to find glimpses of skin, kept the amorous butterflies in her stomach fluttering. Also, as part of the game, she would be perched like a sacrifice to the lecherous men in the chamber. She knew her husband would be horny as hell after having her displayed like she was.

This was the after feast when a nubile young virgin had been sacrificed to the Gods. The virgin sacrifice had been so beautiful that Queen Asana had been jealous and made sure her outfit left no doubt who was queen. The sacrifice had been a gorgeous young lady, and she was gone to the Gods now, but the queen now wanted all eyes on her.

Despite having every eye in the chamber watching her, the servers still hadn't paid attention to her, so she stretched and posed hoping to get their attention. When that didn't work, she gave a flip of her dark hair and a deliciously buoyant smile that lit up her face. The mask of barely noticeable freckles on her cheeks only drew attention to her lusciously inviting lips. Then a deep voice startled her.

Queen Asana jumped, stunned at the sudden intrusion, but turned to stare at a huge hulk of a man occupying a chair around the head of the table. Despite her best efforts at being subtle, her mouth fell open in astonishment. Next to her was the most ruggedly gorgeous giant she'd ever seen. Most of the Mayans were around four feet tall, but this warrior was well over six feet and his intimidating height and bulk was menacing.

His face seemed like it had been chiseled out of granite and it was more befitting a paramour than the man sitting next to her. His body was likewise chiseled, but this time through many years of hard combat. The shirt was stretched skintight over his muscular physique revealing a broad muscular chest and powerful shoulders. His arms were as big as her thighs, and she could feel the immense power and confidence radiating from this hunk.

His massive chest tapered into his small, flat, and muscular belly. Each of his brawny thighs seemed as big as her waist. Queen Asana knew he had to be the new warrior her husband had obtained from a nearby kingdom. Her eyes roamed over this hunky piece of awesome maleness. She finally looked at his face again and he was wearing a quizzical look as if he had asked her a question and was awaiting an answer.

Queen Asana leaned towards him and sputtered, "I'm sorry! What did you say?"

As Queen Asana leaned forward, the sides her breasts peeked through some of the side of the vest. Her smile broadened as she saw his eyes drift towards the peep show now taking place on her chest. The outfit was doing exactly what she wanted, drawing all eyes towards her scintillating body, and making her feel exotically beautiful and gorgeously sexy.

The hunky stranger leaned towards Queen Asana bringing his mouth close to her ear, meanwhile his massive hand gently caressed her shoulder and wandered down her back. She could feel his breath on her ear as he whispered, "I said, what would you like to drink?"

His fingers toyed with the edges of the vest gently caressing the edges of her breasts underneath while his hand moved steadily down her naked skin. Goosebumps erupted on her skin as she felt his fingers gently caressing her silky tanned skin. Queen Asana felt like putty in his hands as his caresses lit a fire in her loins, but she stutteringly answered his question, "Xtabentun Licor Maya, I ... I'll have Xtabentun Licor Maya." Xtabentun Licor Maya was a sweet drink compared to anise with a touch of honey and was very strong.

The hand didn't stop as it reached her rounded muscular ass but continued until it finally rested on her bare thigh. Queen Asana knew during his caresses he confirmed several things about her. First, he knew now that she was not wearing anything under the outfit and second, she had not pushed his hand away or squirmed out of his reach. So, he knew that she didn't mind, or more appropriately, enjoyed having a man's hand caressing all of her intimate areas.

Something about this man unnerved Queen Asana and she didn't seem to have any free will with him. She had come to the chamber to watch the men make a fool of themselves as they tried to sneak looks at her. It was a game she knew that she would enjoy and would make her hotter than a firecracker. Afterwards when she and King Querau went home, she would demand that he fuck her long, hard and into the wee hours of the morning. Not that he ever really satisfied her, but she still needed long hard sex.

King Querau, King Querau, oh shit! She had forgotten all about King Querau and hurriedly began looking around the chamber trying to find him. Just as she found him, the hulky stranger slid his hand between her thighs, and began slowly stroking towards his ultimate goal. Queen Asana and King Querau's eyes locked for only a moment before her eyes misted over with the lusty feelings happening between her legs. She gasped, took a deep shuttering breath, and moaned softly as she felt his thick beefy finger caress her womanly lips.

Queen Asana didn't know what to do now. Should she slap him or make a scene in the middle of the chamber? She knew that's what she should do, but what she really wanted was to feel his finger caress her clit. It was exciting to have this handsome stranger fingering her in front of the crowd and her inept husband. Queen Asana twisted back towards the table momentarily halting his advance and when she saw their drinks had arrived, she downed the Xtabentun Licor Maya in one large gulp.

She felt the booze spread warmth through her body as it slid down her throat, but she also felt his finger oozing between her soaked pussy lips. This was not the plan, but oh God it felt so sinfully delicious to have his finger inside her, in full sight of everyone in the chamber. Immediately his other hand was on the inside of her thigh, spreading her legs. As he began to caress up her thigh, he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "My name is Izel, and you are mine for the night."

His claiming of her for the night sent anticipatory shivers through her impassioned form and she could feel her pussy gush, yearning for his dominance of her body. His finger dipped between her womanly lips, but only to get the tip of his finger wet. When his finger retreated, it began rapidly flicking her clit back and forth, with the effect being almost like a vibrator on her clit. Once again, she heard the noise die down in the chamber and a furtive glance proved that the entire chamber was mesmerized, and everyone was watching Izel do whatever he wanted to do to that sexy lady on the chair. Queen Asana didn't know what it was, the exhibitionism or the submission, but all she knew is that she couldn't stop and wanted more.

She knew she needed to do something, but her brain had fogged up and all she could think about was that thick finger thrusting inside her and caressing her clit. Quite on their own, her hips began to grind against the invading finger hoping for more stimulation while the rest of her body trembled under his erotically sensual manipulations. Unfortunately, her hip movements had slid her closer to the edge of the chair and with one more twitch, she began to fall from the chair.

A strong massive arm wrapped around her waist, caught her, and helped her stand unsteadily on her feet, without actually falling. Queen Asana wavered on her feet knowing she had a reprieve and quickly blurted out, "I need to go freshen up."

She walked as fast as she could to her private bathroom but looked over her shoulder back at the warrior. His eyes were glued to her ass as she walked away, but he also had his finger in his mouth tasting her essence. The thought of him tasting her womanly nectar caused tremors in her womb and her legs quivered almost causing her to fall.

Queen Asana burst into her private bathroom and once inside tried to catch her breath as she leaned against the wall. Her hands and legs were quaking as she relived his fingers exciting a path over her barely concealed form. For a moment, she wondered if the provocative outfit had been a mistake, but that thought was immediately dismissed, because she loved the way everyone was looking at her. As a matter of fact, if she was true to herself, the last few minutes of being finger fucked while on full display of the chamber, had been one of the most exhilarating things she had ever done.

She pushed off the wall and sat in a chair trying to get her wits back. She would've never let her husband do that, so why did she let a stranger finger fuck her in front of everyone at the chamber. All she can think is that it was a moment of passionate weakness and one she would never let happen again ... Or would she?

As she thought about it, she knew lots of people had seen him take advantage of her and that gave her a lusty thrill to have all those eyes watching as someone used her as his sexual plaything. She put her hands between her legs and swore that she had never felt herself this wet before. Some of it could've been the stranger, but she knew most of it was an audience watching as someone finger fucked her.

She gathered her wits and went to wash up, determined not to let him have his way with her again. She was a strong woman, full of fiery passion, but she could not let that passion rule her life. But the thought of giving up that wild and crazy passion left her feeling empty. Her quivering stomach and unsteady legs told her that despite her strong will, she wanted more of this. The anticipation of what he was going to do next had her almost breathless and despite her angst, she was going to let him do whatever he wanted to her, and she was going to enjoy every minute.

*****

King Querau had come in shortly after Queen Asana and he had seen what looked like a musclebound warrior take the seat next to his wife. He remembered that this was the new warrior he acquired from the neighboring kingdom. The look on his wife's face told him that she was enamored with this brawny guy, but he had been intimidated. As he watched them talk and saw the giddy expression on Queen Asana's face, he began to wonder if this exhibitionist game of hers had been a good idea.

He watched Queen Asana flirt and wiggle under the hulk's touch as he stroked her back. Her body language told him she loved what he was doing, and the flush of her cheeks told him that she was getting very turned on. He saw her suddenly look around searching for him and when she saw him there was a brief momentary look of relief as their eyes connected. The look quickly vanished and was replaced by vacant, lusty stare, while her lips parted in what had to be passion-based anguish. With the crowd noise he couldn't hear, but he knew that she moaned or whimpered.

Something was going on, but he couldn't see well enough to determine what it was. He saw her turn towards the chamber and gulp down her drink, a sure sign she was feeling overwhelmed by something. He thought about what to do and was half out of his seat when she took off towards the bathroom. King Querau sat back down and waited for her to come out and when she did, she was strutting like a panther with a look of determination on her face.

*****

When Queen Asana came out of the restroom, she had the fierce look of a predator stalking her prey. She swung her hips in a sensual beat that wobbled her breasts making them come close to bouncing out of the vest revealing large amounts of gorgeous breast flesh. If the chamber crowd was watching, they could see an occasional nipple show around the edge of the vest or glimpse at her gorgeous ass. The crowd was watching, but she was on a mission.

Queen Asana felt every eye in the room watching her as she strutted towards the chamber and that only enlivened her blisteringly primal show. She locked eyes with the brute at the chamber and saw him give her a wickedly sexy smile. He knew what she wanted and was ready to give her more than she ever dreamed of.

His look only made the nervous quivering in her belly turn into a scorching primitive need that had to be filled. With every step, Queen Asana felt the desperate yearning grow stronger. All the eyes in the chamber were following her and everyone could feel the lust growing stronger with every footstep she took. She slapped him and he laughed. He grabbed her and pulled her into his lap. She squirmed with her fists bouncing off his solid muscles.

This only made her hotter and Queen Asana whispered in his ear, "Meet me in my chambers and I will be there momentarily." She slapped him one more time, he stood her on her feet and stalked angrily from the chamber.

Queen Asana looked disheveled as she wandered over to her husband and stated, "This outfit was a mistake and I need to go change, but I'll be back."

With that, she walked out of the chamber and made her way to her private bedchamber. When she arrived something was wrong, only one torch was lit, casting the room in sensuous shadows. A smile crossed her face as she rightly assumed her warrior lover had done this. Then two beefy arms grabbed her, bound her hands together, tied her bound hands to a strip of leather thrown over the beam in her chamber and stretched her arms over her head until she was barely standing on her toes.

Shock, fear, and an unknown desire traveled through her body. No one had ever treated her like this, and she had no idea how to react, so she did what she normally did, she blurted out, "What in the hell do you think you are doing? Let me down immediately and you have lost your chance with me! Get Out!!"

A large knife appeared and easily sliced through her vest and then the strings holding up her loincloth and in the blink of an eye, she was bound naked in front of the warrior. An erotic shiver trembled through her impassioned form, and she knew he was going to take what he wanted ... her. Fear mixed with an unknown craving for more caused her to struggle against her bonds, but this carnal passion was what she really wanted.

Still this hulk of a warrior had to earn her body, so she twisted and fought her bonds shouting, "I am the Queen! Let me down and I won't punish you!"

Izel growled and slapped her breasts and grabbed her nipples. It was an erotic pain that she had always longed for, but never had a lover as dominant as this mountain of a man. She knew he could really hurt her if he wanted, but the slaps and pinches only seemed to grow her deep desire for him to take her any way he wanted.

He let go of her nipples and slapped her pussy with most of his fingers striking her clit. For Queen Asana it was like a lightning strike that sent fiery craving throughout her rippling body. She gasped loudly and her stomach muscles clinched as the white-hot ecstasy undulated through her now turned-on body. As her body calmed, she looked him straight in the eyes and opened her legs for more and he obliged with quick, light slaps on her clit until her body convulsed in an orgasm that left her breathless.

Oupa99
Oupa99
889 Followers
12