Ghost in the Tomb Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never in her entire life had Asana had a climax that blistered her heart, mind, and body like this one had. But then again, no one had ever dominated her like this man had and she craved more. For the first time in her life, she wanted to submit to a man and let him send her soaring with ecstasy. She breathlessly whispered, "More ... I need more. I want you to play with me and take me anyway you want."

Izel smiled because he knew she would be his for as long as he wanted and with a body like hers, he wanted to do things she had never imagined. He pulled her legs up to his mouth and began licking, sucking, and nipping on her clitoris until a second, third, fourth, and fifth orgasm tore through her convulsive form. The muscles in her legs and stomach were trembling and quaking and she was having a difficult time breathing by the time he stood and dropped his trousers.

Asana's eyes widened as she saw his massive cock poised to take her. His cock was just like the rest of him, hugely muscled and a powerful weapon. He rubbed the head of his cock through her sodden pussy lips and then ploughed into her tight, silky sheath until he crashed into her cervix. He stretched her like no one had ever before and as he filled her, his deep thrust touched parts of her that had never felt a cock before.

Queen Asana screamed like a banshee with a mix of pain and unbelievable passion, with her screams echoing off the stone walls. He was so deep inside her she swore she felt him inside her stomach. Her spectacular form bucked and heaved with unequalled rapture exploding throughout her body and was like nothing she had ever felt before and oh how she wanted more. She was immediately addicted to this kind of passion and never wanted to go back to the wimpy sex with her husband.

She felt wonderfully stretched and full of Izel's mighty weapon. Never had she had a cock this size inside her or a studly lover that really knew how to use his weapon. Oh, how she had longed to be taken by a studly lover, just as Izel was doing now. His magnificent cock plumbed depths of her pussy that had never felt lust like this before. She wanted him to keep fucking her forever.

The bliss the warrior was giving her was like nothing she had ever felt before and even her fantasies didn't come close to this reality. Already she had experienced more orgasms than her entire life with her husband and he was just getting started. Her arms knotted with the strain of her bondage and her breasts wobbled temptingly as Izel plumbed the depths of her pussy. A tsunami of orgasms swept her away into a blissful state she had never even dreamed of.

It was a bliss she never even knew existed and now she was living it. After the first couple of climaxes, she was hooked and wanted more. The rapture she was experiencing blew away any experience in her previous life. This warrior had conquered her with passion, orgasms and feelings that quickly addicted her. She wanted more, no she craved more and now couldn't live without the feelings that slashed through her body.

That is how King Querau found them, with Izel's cock buried deep inside his queen and his queen convulsing in the most spectacular climax he had ever seen. Her scream of passion had given him an idea of what was happening, but what he saw destroyed his love for his wife. Fury rose inside him, and he summoned his guards. Izel and Asana had no idea what was going on until six guards pulled Izel away from Queen Asana leaving her empty and desperately craving more.

The queen hung from her bonds helpless, still shivering in her orgasmic rapture, as her lover was bound and carted away by the royal guard. King Querau took the opportunity, dropped his pants, and stuck his tiny cock inside his queen's loose pussy. The queen could barely even feel him inside her after having Izel's cock stretch her so wonderfully. Both knew now that their love life was over. King Querau told the guards to cut his queen down, call her handmaidens to take care of her and then left.

The next day a special ceremony was convened, one that had not been convened in a millennium. Izel would be put to death, but it would be a special death. He would be confined in a sub-chamber of Kukulkan's underground chamber and there he would die slowly as he suffered, with no food, no water and at dome point lack of air. He would be given an herbal elixir that would keep his penis engorged, even after death, the elixir would also keep him from reaching a climax. However, when he died his spirit would remain, ghostly haunting the sub-chamber, his cock still engorged, and he was still unable to reach a climax.

Izel stood naked, stoically facing his accusers and behind them all was Queen Asana bound to a plank of wood. She was there to watch her lover die for daring to touch her and she was gagged so not to speak. Her punishment would come later. She watched Izel standing there knowing he dwarfed her husband physically, dominantly and was three times the lover her husband was. She ached to feel his touch, his mastery and to feel him inside her again, but it was not to be.

King Querau watched as the priest made him drink the elixir and almost immediately his cock sprang to massive attention. Asana's mouth watered at the sight and her knees trembled at the size of his monstrous trudgen. Everyone stared at the massive warrior and his hugely engorged cock, then backed out of the sub-chamber as two warriors carried Queen Asana away. Her eyes stayed glued to her warrior lover until the last second. As the door was closing Izel yelled, "You will never be able to make love to your queen like I can, and she deserves a real lover, real passion, not a wimp like you!"

King Querau stopped as Izel's words hit home. He looked at his wife, saw the tears running down her face and knew she would never be as passionate with him as she was with Izel. He had to do something, and her punishment would soon come. An idea quickly hit him, if Asana wanted him, why not give her to him.

King Querau called a halt to the procession and had the bearers release Asana from her bondage on the board. As he instructed the bearers to place her inside the tomb, Asana knew her fate was sealed and began to fight for her freedom, but it was useless. She screamed, "I will always be your woman and you know you want me!"

King Querau listened to her hollow words, and he was done with her, but no one else could have her. With a wave of his hand, his former queen was unceremoniously tossed into the tomb and with a loud bang, the stone door was shut and sealed. Izel was alone in the torch-light with an aching distended cock and a gorgeous Asana to fuck into eternity.

12