Ghost in the Tomb Pt. 08

Story Info
Elsa and Ken reestablish their love & work to finish the dig.
4.1k words
4.8
2.7k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This story is the third and last of the Elsa - Tomb Raider series. The first of the series is "A Promise by Moonlight", and the second is "Trapping the Raider". As in the other stories, Elsa's curiosity and passionate nature get her into trouble, but Professor Ken Connors and love of her life is always there to protect her.

This is a new genre for me, and I was not sure what category to fit this story into. It could be erotic horror, Sci-Fi or BDSM, but at its core it is always an erotic love story, with some erotic horror mixed in. Of course, all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. This story is the last of the Elsa -- Tomb Raider Series.

Ghost in the Tomb

Chapter 8

As Ken ran across the campsite Elsa felt her heart race with each step he took. When he was close enough, she jumped into his arms, put her arms around his neck and curled as tightly as she could into the arms of the man she loved.

Elsa looked up into his eyes and asked, "Are you really back? Is the puma really gone? Oh Ken, thank you. Oh, how I love you!"

Ken felt his eyes moisten as he looked at the love that he had missed so much. "I love you too Elsa. I would do it all over again to save you and keep you with me."

Ken kissed her passionately and murmured in her ear, "I need to possess you and make love to you until you know how much I love you, but we can't do it here!"

Elsa snuggled in his arms and responded, "I know how much you love me, and I need my lover and master to make love to me until I feel free of this place. Take me to the altar, bind me, tease me and take me anyway you want."

Ken quickly took her dressed as she was, and he carried her back to the altar where Izel's ghost used to reside. Elsa insisted on carrying a spare set of clothes, because she had a feeling the clothes she was wearing would not survive their wild lovemaking. When they got back to the altar Ken went directly to the altar and set Elsa on its edge. They stared longingly into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity before Ken kissed her longingly and passionately.

He growled, ripped off her shirt, scattering buttons and bits of cloth and didn't stop until she was naked. His aggressive stripping of her clothes left her shaking with passionate anticipation. She knew he was going to torment her, take her, ultimately leaving her trembling with passionate exhaustion and satisfied euphoria.

Elsa sat silently waiting as Ken appraised her nude form. His eyes caressed her breasts causing her nipples to engorge as she arched her back under his gaze. His ogling looks traveled down her tiny waist, and she sucked in a breath as his look touched her weeping pussy. Her legs trembled as he gave a satisfied nod and swept up to her beautiful face wrapped in a mask of longing, trust, and eagerness.

She straightened, sitting proudly naked in front of the man she loved. Suddenly Ken's voracious lips latched onto her left nipple sending bolts of wild pleasure through her body. Her back automatically arched, forcing more of her nipple into his nibbling lips and she moaned, "Oh yes, oh please Master, tame my needy body."

He quickly abandoned her nipple and gruffly responded, "If you can't stay still and quiet, I will have to bind you!"

Of course, that was the plan all along and he gently laid her back on the altar stretching out her arms and legs to the four corners of the altar. Elsa's whole body trembled as his hands gently but firmly bound her limbs to the unforgiving altar. He didn't stop until she was stretched tightly to the altar and leaving her almost no room to express the passion roaring through her bound form.

The minute he put laid her on the altar Elsa felt her exhaustion fade away only to be replaced by excitement, happiness and anticipation. Her face was smiling, full of love and mischief and Ken couldn't help giving her a small lingering kiss. Her beautiful eyes were sparkling with love, trust and lustful eagerness. Ken stood there for a second just staring at this extremely gorgeous woman who thrives on being his play toy.

Ken laid his hands on her belly feeling her silky skin and her trembling muscles underneath. The muscles in her sleek legs were already showing a little bit of strain, with her small, muscled butt already on the altar. Her glistening, womanly slot was sticking up in a seductive pout begging to be played with. Her muscled belly was stretched thin, tight, and flat with only her sexy navel humanizing that flat belly.

Her ribs popped conspicuously against her skin and her chest pulled taut with her arms stretched over her head. Elsa's normally fabulous, perfect breasts had rolled to the top of her chest looking much larger, fuller and more remarkable than ever. Her nipples were already puckered and beckoning, ready to be played with. He saw her face and eyes watching him as he appraised her body. Her eyes transmitted her love, moreover a daring challenge. She wanted him to know that her body belonged to him, and she wanted him to take her, use her and devastate her with loving passion.

Ken gave her a little smile and a slight nod of his head as he accepted her challenge. He was thinking about this incredible woman. He went to the head of the altar and pulled the ties, tightening her bonds until she could breathe only in heaving gasps.

Her already thin and muscular belly almost receded into a thin line of taut flesh barely connecting the two parts. As her ribs pulled taut, the skin around her breasts tightened making them firmer as they reached for the ceiling. Her breasts gave slight seductive wobbles as her strained breathing seemed to toy with her puckered nipples. Her hips were thrust forward giving her seductive pussy more of a weeping pout as it began to glisten with her juices. She was now stretched taut, and her sensitized skin was waiting for her Master's pleasure.

Elsa had gone from shaking with expectation to trembling with red hot desire coursing through her veins. Her eyes were on fire, impatient for him to do the things he said earlier. Her turgid nipples called out to him while her pussy pleaded to be played with.

Ken looked down at this extremely gorgeous woman who entrusted her body and heart to him. She was stretched taut on the altar, helpless and completely at his mercy, yet her body and face longed to be his plaything. He began to lightly caress her soft, tightly stretched skin. Her belly was taut like a human snare drum. Her hard breaths shook her breasts giving her petulant nipples an almost come-hither look, beckoning him to play with them.

Her face was filled with anticipation, but her eyes were full of fire and passion. He leaned down to give her a soft loving kiss, but Elsa didn't want that right now as she hungrily attacked his mouth. Her teeth grabbed his lower lip for a second and sucked it into her mouth. Ken responded to her desire with hunger of his own. His tongue invaded her mouth while his hand caressed down her belly until his fingers slid inside her already drenched womanly slot.

Ken felt her body tense, trying to get more of his fingers inside her, but she could barely move. She whimpered and moaned into his mouth as his fingers wreaked havoc on her clit and g-spot. Elsa ripped her mouth from his as she moaned, "Oh God Master, Oh Ken, take me here and now and show me that I'm yours and that I belong to you. Show me the things you can do to me, how you can take me to the heavens and make me scream your name!"

Ken looked into her eyes and could see she was already blisteringly hot and wild for him to take her. Her body was already writhing within the confines of her tightly stretched form. As his fingers continued to drive her wild with crazy lust, Ken leaned down and kissed her cheek. He whispered into her ear, "Baby, you are mine and very soon you will know only the ecstasy that your Master can bring you."

Ken stood and immediately stripped off all of his clothes as well, wrapping his arms around her and held her for a few minutes until they slowly sank together on the altar.

Ken growled, grabbing her waist in his hand as he aggressively grabbed her throat in his mouth and began raking his teeth over her sensitive skin as he felt her throbbing pulse in his mouth.

As her aggressive lover began to assert his control, Elsa felt chills rush through her body with goosebumps popping over her skin. She noted his cock was hard as steel as it lay next to her on the altar and in her mind, Elsa screamed. "YES, OH GOD YES." This would be like the first time they made love without Ix Chel's presence and she longed for that fiery passion again.

Ken aggressively claimed her throat and then began kissing down to her quivering breasts before he sucked her nipple into his mouth. Elsa moaned lustily thrusting her breasts into his ravenous mouth. Ken trapped her nipple between his tongue and teeth, stretching and pulling, sending jolts of desire directly to her quivering pussy. This was exactly what Elsa needed and wanted. With her hands, she began to claw at the air wanting to be clawing his back with her fingernails.

If that wasn't enough, she moaned with erotic gasps saying, "Oh Ken, take me and show me how much you love me. I want to feel your cock inside me."

He played with the settings of a remote vibrator he brought with him, placing it against her clit. He then watched her body writhe as she whimpered and gasped, trying to fill her frenzied, ecstasy laden chest with air. Breathlessly she whimpered, "Please Master, take me, use me, use that huge cock to tame your slave! Please Master, please, please!"

Ken looked at Elsa cupping her face in his hands as his thumbs stroked her cheek. Then he said, "My sweet, beautiful, love slave, I love coming home to you like this. I do love everything you do to please me. However, I'm going to enjoy tasting my slave before I let her cum."

"OOOHHH MM MA MASTER, PLEASE, CAN'T STOP! ... NO EEEAATTT MMEE ... GOD MASTER ... PLEASE! ... I CAN'T STOP IF YOU EEAATT MMEEEE! ... OOOHHH GOD, PLEASE MASTER!"

Ken's hands roamed freely over her incredibly soft and supple skin, teasing her every place he went. Elsa's pleas for release went unanswered as Ken took her nipples in his mouth, kissing and nibbling, loving her more than anyone ever had. Elsa twisted and squirmed as his loving kisses and caresses drove her wild with need. With her attempts to keep her orgasmic tsunami at bay, Elsa's body was frantic in her movements.

Ken's caresses and kisses were soft and filled with loving affection as he steadily pushed her towards her orgasmic precipice. He could tell she was slipping over the edge but fighting hard to make her Master proud and not to give in to the fire-roasting eroticism in her belly. Her face was twisted with beautiful agony, and she stared at him with determined passion.

Ken moved and settled between her legs, teasing her pussy lips with his tongue. He reveled in her taste as his tongue lapped up her nectar. He simultaneously pushed the vibrator to its highest setting. He sucked her clit into his mouth after he said, "Cum for me, my love."

Elsa's reaction was immediate and violently erotic. Her body did a bone breaking backbend and froze rigidly for several seconds before her belly clinched and whipped her body forward within the limits of her bondage. Her body arched again into a backbend before her belly clinched again, and this time her stomach knotted and wouldn't let go. Her face had a surprised look of supreme bliss as she struggled to absorb what was happening to her. The rapture, evident on her face, made her the most beautiful creature Ken had ever seen.

Her mouth was opening and closing with the cords on her neck distended, but no sound was coming out. Her arms and legs flailed in her bonds spastically, grasping for anything to stop her free fall. Then her hands curled into a fist and held on for dear life. She seemed to have lost the ability to speak. As he looked, Ken noticed her breath was locked in her chest, and she wasn't breathing.

Her wild orgasmic gyrations kept him from hanging on to her clit, but his hands held onto her as she tried to curl into a ball. All her muscles were still trembling, but her stomach was knotted with her cum and wouldn't release. As her stomach knotted and her seizures continued, Ken realized it was the vibrator keeping her in her extended orgasmic state. Just as he was coming to that conclusion, she went limp and passed out.

He turned off the vibrator as he cuddled her fiery and inflamed body. He lay down beside her, holding her as he began stroking her skin with loving caresses. As she started to awaken from the faint, the orgasmic fever didn't seem to diminish. She squirmed in his arms desperate to have him inside her. In a foggy panic, her eyes were frantically searching, trying to get his cock inside her.

"MA MA MASTER ... IN ME ... DEEP IN ME ... NEED YOU ... YOUR SLAVE ... TAME THE FIRE ... MASTER ... OH GOD MASTER .... PLEASE!"

Ken began rubbing the head of his cock through her lips, lubricating it as she began to feed it inside her. When his cock slid easily inside her, Elsa groaned as her belly started trembling again. Her passions flared brightly again as he slid his cock deep inside her. As he buried deep inside her and slammed against her cervix, Elsa tried arching her hips trying to get more of his cock, but her bonds held her tight against the altar quivering and screaming.

He began driving his cock in and out of her in long hard thrusts, and Elsa continued to orgasm beneath him. She was cumming continuously with hard bone breaking contortions. She seemed to have lost all muscle control as her arms and legs were twitching and shaking out of control. Her hands were grabbing, grasping, trying to hold on or grip anything but her bonds held her back. All the muscles in her face morphed between rapture and astonishment with the intensity bordering on pain.

Elsa's cries seemed to change as she screamed his name. Her voice was full of love, amazement, rapture, while her passion-glazed eyes never left his face. Ken kept up his hard, long, driving strokes that somehow teased her clit, g-spot, and cervix on every stroke. Her skin rippled and quivered with the muscles throughout her body celebrating with their own dance of bliss.

Ken arched his back and with one continuous thrust buried his cock deep inside Elsa's weeping pussy. She arched her back in pleasure as Ken gave her exactly what she wanted. She felt exquisitely stuffed as his cock slammed into her cervix and Elsa began to shiver as he aggressively pounded her into the altar. With each thrust crushing her inflamed clit between them, Elsa felt spikes of incredible pleasure seize her quivering quim. Ken claimed her mouth, thrusting his tongue inside her mouth in rhythm with his cock claiming her pussy.

Elsa wanted to wrap her legs around his back and her legs fought against her bonds to hold him. Her fingernails passionately clawing in the air wanting to claw his back spurring him on as she felt the orgasmic tension build in her body. Ken also felt the tension in her body building, and he knew soon she would be exploding around him in ecstasy. Now more than ever, he wanted to see his woman exploding in rapture with a look of complete and utter bliss on her face.

Ken continued his relentless thrusts into Elsa's impassioned body until she suddenly threw her head back, arching her body and froze as a massive wave of ecstasy swept aside everything else. Moments like this made Ken feel like a god with the power to breathe ecstasy into the woman he loved. He reached between them and started flicking her clit to stretch out her orgasm and keep that look of bliss on her face while continuing the rapture contorting her body.

Elsa felt Ken start flicking her clit while continuing to drive his cock into her pussy punishing her clit and sending fireworks rocketing through her head. In a brief moment of rational thought, she knew her teacher, lover, and master was back, pushing and driving her lusty fervor before him. Then a tidal wave of lustful craving swept all rational thought away.

Having this loving sensual woman writhing in ecstasy while impaled on his cock was getting to Ken. So, he finally planted his cock deep against her cervix and painted her insides with ropes of his hot thick cum. Elsa shook in loving contentment as she felt Ken pulsing inside her with the hot slickness of his cum filling her. Oh, how she loved this beautiful intimate moment.

Ken gave her no time to wallow in the blissful intimacy of the moment, with her trembling legs relaxing and resting on the altar, he pulled out of her. Then he jumped down from the altar, quickly untied her, sat back on the altar, grabbed her by the waist and draped her cross his lap. Ken made sure his knee was pressed firmly against her clit and then with a hard open palm, spanked her ass and driving his knee into her clit.

In a heartbeat, Elsa was stretched across her lover's lap. As the painful spank merged with the ecstasy of his knee crushing her clit, she was suddenly on the verge of a massive orgasm.

"Ken," she screamed as her body shook and twisted on the altar suddenly filled with love and unclenched desire.

Ken started raining blows on that incredibly soft yet firm ass leaving overlapping red handprints on her ass cheeks. Elsa immediately exploded in a bright light of ecstasy with her body flailing and writhing on Ken's lap. Ken draped his free arm over her back to hold her twisting shaking body in place. As he continued to spank beautiful ass, he noticed that she tilted her butt up anticipating each blow. Then as it came, she flinched away from the pain thrusting her clit hard onto his knee. Each time her clit slammed into his knee she screamed in ecstasy, arching her back as her cum ripped through her body's pathways, convulsing in orgasmic splendor. With the combination of pain and pleasure driving her to the edge of sanity and with each blow, the orgasms piled onto each other.

Elsa didn't know what she liked more, the pain above with each swat or the ecstasy below as her clit was crushed against his knee. Soon it didn't matter as they merged into continuous idyllic orgasms, and she drifted into the sea of euphoria. She reached her area of subspace and was cast adrift with no thoughts only incredible, beautiful, loving sensations. Ken stopped the spanking and began to lovingly caress her beautiful ass, now hot and red from the spanking. He slid his fingers into the soaking, wet furnace that was her pussy and then picked her up by her waist. With her legs straddling him, he slid his renewed cock deep back into her pussy.

Elsa's eyes were still unseeing lost in the incredible rapture. As his cock slid inside her pussy, her mouth fell open in a silent testimony to the ecstasy she felt when he was inside her. Ken held her impaled on his cock as he gently kissed her face and neck. He teased her nipples with his fingers wanting to bring her back to him, but still keep her stimulated. He needed her stimulated because he was far from finished showing her how much he loved her.

As Ken saw her eyes start to focus again, Ken continued teasing her nipples and now softly caressing her clit as he said, "Now who do you belong to?"

As Elsa's mouth quivered as she softly, lovingly wrapped her arms around his head, and gently kissed him saying, "You, only you."

Ken kissed her deeply and passionately before he growled, "You are mine now and I will always protect what is mine! Next time you find an altar, come and get me before you research it by yourself." He softly asked, "Will you ever go off exploring by yourself or put yourself in danger again?"

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12