Ghost in the Tomb Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, my love! I want you always with me, loving me and protecting me," she whispered and then once more gently kissed his lips.

"Good, because I can't live without you."

Ken scooped her legs over his arms and then jumped down from the altar with Elsa impaled on his cock. As she felt gravity pushing his cock deeper inside her and crushing her clit against his pelvis, Elsa felt love well up inside her. Their eyes locked in each other's gaze as Ken began to drive inside Elsa with deep, meaningful, loving thrusts. Elsa had never completely come down and was quickly back to the edge of her orgasm. He began to lift her up and down his cock, letting gravity impale her on his cock. Almost immediately she felt herself start to cum again.

"Oh, Oh I'mmm cumming ... Again."

"Wait my love, keep looking into my eyes. I want us to come together seeing the love in each other's eyes," Ken whispered.

Ken kept thrusting lovingly and purposefully into her and Elsa was trying to do as her love asked hanging by her fingernails ready to fall into the orgasmic abyss. With their eyes still locked with pure love holding them together Ken said, "Cum for me baby!"

Ken held himself deep inside her and as he shot his come against her cervix with his seed trying to break through into her womb. Then she shattered again. Elsa felt him inside her, pulsing as his eyes conveyed complete and committed love he felt, and then everything around her went white with the explosion inside her body and heart. She couldn't see anything except Ken's eyes still linked to hers with love. This time there was love mixed with passion and eroticism. Her cum was the most cataclysmic thing she ever experienced.

Ken lay on the stone floor with Elsa lying on top of him and for the next hour they lay intertwined in various positions. They touched, caressed and held each other, using their love to heal the wounds of the last few weeks. Elsa realized that their love was truly the best therapy and with it, they truly can get through anything.

They still had several weeks left for their architectural dig at the Mayan/Incan Temple. As they looked into each other's eyes, they knew they would not be apart for the rest of that time. What they had discovered was going to rewrite Mayan and Incan history. Still, they had weeks of work left at the temples, but they also had weeknights of uninhibitedly making love. Neither of them was willing to give up the love they had found again.

Elsa laid her head on Ken's chest. All of her dreams had come true. She and Ken were lovers, partners and best friends and she knew they would be forever. An impish little smile came to her face, and she lifted her head to look into Ken's eyes. The mischievous look in her eyes transformed her whole face into a loving playfulness. Finally, she asked, "How do you think we are going to write up this expedition?"

12