All Comments on 'Ghost of a Chance'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Very good story

Really neat storyline, and from the ghost's point of view too.

Good luck in the contest!

glynndahglynndahover 16 years ago
I liked this one.

And I've almost forgiven you for the ear worm. "The worms crawl in..."

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
Entirely lovable =)

I hope you don't mind me saying that your writing often carries a sweetness, a being nice rather than crude if you will, that escapes many male authors. This story was no exception. It was funny, clever, and still pretty darn hot. In particular, the character development was cogently written. I felt a distinct pathos for both Jim and Keri. Keeeeeeeeeeeep writing!

JimPetJimPetover 16 years ago
Aww thats soo cute!

That was a great little ghostie story! I love your humor and characterization!

I am so glad Keri and Jim have each other. Hey... uhh you think you can send em over here to play with our ghosties? Maybe my car keys will turn up if they have some company. *grins*

Loved the story and good luck with the contest!

Marla Al Vutha (formerly JimsPet)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yeasss I do like it!

This is a good setup for a multi chapter series, because there are so many naughty situations that you can put these two characters into while messing up the real world. Screwing around with people on lovers lane, pissing off criminals, messing with ball games, helping other geeks get laid, teasing a member of the clergy but never letting them catch you, haunting houses, making strap ons work by themselves, dang the list is endless. Please do a part two.

TE999TE999over 16 years ago
A dead-ly clever tale

Witty and erotic is an unusual combination, but you have combined the two expertly. A thoroughly enjoyable read. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh now that was really

cute. You have such an incredible imagination. The ectosplooge was a fantastic line, if I find any in my spare bedroom to be made into my office, I'm coming after you for giving them the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was neat

I was late but it grabbed me and I had to read it through!

Good luck in the contest!

Maharat

chargergirlchargergirlover 16 years ago
Just too darn sweet!

What a sweet little tale, funny in places, too. Way to go, and best of luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cute

That was a great story. I'm fond of the funnier ghost stories even in the mainstream books I read.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 16 years ago
Enjoyable

"Dead - and still a virgin." Tee Hee.

Good story and a nice take on ghosties. Good Luck.

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 16 years ago
Love it...

humor and sex do go together in my opinion. An engrossing little revenge tale.

JennyloJennyloover 16 years ago
Very entertaining

lol, this story was too cute for words. I found myself smiling at the end. Thank you for an entertaining read.

MidnightPoetMidnightPoetover 16 years ago
Put a smile on my face

That was amazing, I couldn't help smiling. It was sweet and funny, and the characters were awesome, too.

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 16 years ago
Worms?

It's been ages since I've heard that old diddy. I laughed from the very beginning. You're a very sick man, Les. Very sick and very funny.

starrkersstarrkersover 16 years ago
OK, I voted

Now can you get Keri and Jimmy to give me back my hairbrush? Top little story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very human non-human ghost

Thank you for sharing your story. It was cute and sweet and perfectly placed in the non-human category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was a cute story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

Cute story , I loved it

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

Nice angle on the ghost theme. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Great story!

schmeisser248schmeisser248over 5 years ago

Pretty interesting, definitely something different from the other stories i've read here.

Would there be a sequel? :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous