Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers

"I-is it an earthquake?" The bimbo on the bed tried to pull the covers up over her body.

"It isn't a damn earthquake, you dumb bitch."

"Don't talk to me like that," the woman responded in indignant tones.

Keri said, "If you want to help, try to knock something down. I want that asshole pissing down his leg."

I shrugged my shoulders, thinking that was more than fair considering the guy had killed her. I could handle some random destruction. I walked over and took a good look at the naked woman on the bed, swatting at the lamp on the bedside table. My hand passed right through it.

"Concentrate. It helps if you aren't staring at her boobs," Keri admonished as she slapped the lamp off the opposite table.

I tore my eyes away from the silicone queen and concentrated. My next slap sent the lamp tumbling to the floor.

"This isn't funny," big tits said in a trembling voice.

"No shit. Somebody's going to pay for this shit."

"I'll tell you who's going to pay," Keri said in an ominous whisper. She closed her eyes again, her brow furrowing from the intensity of her concentration.

My eyebrows shot up as she lost some of her transparency. At the same time I noticed that, the fuming guy saw her. He stumbled backward, gasping out frightened curses and fumbling to open a drawer in the nightstand he'd bumped into.

"Murderer," Keri said, pointing an accusing finger at her killer.

"Impossible! You're dead!" The guy screamed as he pulled out his gun and pointed it at the fading image of Keri.

The bimbo on the bed let out a frightened wail and fled the room, tripping over her own feet and scrambling out on her hands and knees.

"Where are you, bitch? I killed you once, and I'll kill you again."

Keri walked over and concentrated, tapping the guy on the shoulder opposite the side she was standing on.

If I was alive, I would have pissed myself when the guy whirled and fired three shots from his 9mm right through me. Before the sound even died down, Keri tapped his opposite shoulder. Two more shots blasted into a dresser on the opposite wall.

Keri leaned in close and whispered, "Murderer," right into his ear.

A loud crash echoed from somewhere else in the house, causing the guy to spin toward the bedroom door, aiming his gun in a trembling hand.

A shout echoed from somewhere in the penthouse. "Police! Put down the weapon and come out with your hands up!"

"Fuck," the guy cursed, glancing over at some bags of powder on the bedside table.

A policeman appeared in the doorway, shouting, "Put the gun down! Do it now! Now! Move! Put it down!"

The guy slowly raised his hands over his head, holding the gun loosely and making sure it pointed well away from the officer. He let it fall to the bed as he raised his hands. "You got a warrant? You just busted down my damn door!"

The officer kept his weapon trained as he approached with a smile. Other officers filed in behind him, also aiming at the man with upraised hands. "We have a naked, hysterical woman running through the halls, a call from security, and shots fired. That's probable cause, my friend. Looks like you finally screwed up. I wonder if we'll find any bodies on that gun when we give it to forensics?"

"Mine," Keri said with a satisfied smirk. "I'd know that gun anywhere. It's the one he stuck in my face when he dragged me off into the park to rape me and kill me."

One of the other officers said, "Look what we have here -- blow -- right out in plain sight. That's enough to charge him with intent to distribute, don't you think?"

Keri walked right through the bed to my side. "That bastard isn't getting out of this one. I bet I'm not the only one he killed with that gun."

More than a little relieved that I wasn't going to be a part of Keri actually killing the guy, I said, "The cops seem to think they've got him. I'd say you've paid him back."

"The cops have been watching him for years. He's an arrogant bastard, and I bet they find a lot more evidence once they search the place. He'll do life, at least." She paused then, and said in a soft voice, "So why aren't I moving on?"

"Damn, it's cold as a mother-fucker in here," one of the policemen said as he retrieved the gun from the bed.

"We should go," I suggested, knowing that we were causing the cold sensation.

"But -- I don't understand," Keri said, her lip quivering and her eyes misting over.

"Maybe it takes a minute or two. I don't know -- let's go," I said again, taking her hand and tugging her toward the door. Her fingers wrapped around my hand, holding on tight.

The whole penthouse was full of cops, so we continued out of the building and over to a park a few blocks away. Keri released my hand and fell to her knees in the grass almost as soon as we got there. She covered her face in her hands and started to sob.

I stood there for a few seconds, at a complete loss for what to do. Remembering a Lifetime movie I'd watched, I knelt down beside her.

There was nothing else on, okay? A couple of girls lezzed out in it. That's the only reason I watched it.

I hesitated a little, and then draped my arm over her back. She leaned into me, continuing to cry, though softer. I stroked her arm, not really knowing what else to do. What was I going to say? I doubt that really sorry that you're doomed to wander the earth as a ghost for all eternity would have gone over very well.

After a little while, she sniffled and wiped her eyes. She let out a sigh that warbled just a little, and then looked up at me to say, "Sorry."

"It's okay. I think you have a pretty good reason to be upset."

"Why did you... I was such a bitch to you." She sighed again. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said with a little half smile.

"What do I do now?"

"Maybe you actually need to see him go to jail or something?"

She shook her head. "No, I know he's cooked. I feel closure. I should be moving on."

"You're still clinging to life," someone said from behind us.

We both turned to see another ghost standing behind us. He was an old man, and seeing him naked was more than a little creepy. I asked, "What?"

"You're both still clinging to life. You won't move on until you fully accept that you're dead. Just taking care of your business isn't enough."

"I'm a ghost," I said in confusion. "I can walk through walls and stuff. I'd say that's accepting that I'm dead."

"There's knowing that you're dead, and then there's accepting that you're dead. Don't feel bad, I refuse to go until my wife goes too. I go whisper in her ear every night as she's falling asleep, just to see her smile."

Keri said, "But I'm not trying to stay. I don't have any reason to stay."

The old man chuckled and responded, "Yes you do. You just don't know it yet." He nodded his head with a note of finality and said, "Don't you two fret about it much. You'll move on in time. I'm going to go move around stuff at the old folks home while everybody's sleeping, to irritate my old friends."

With that, he shot off into the distance.

I stood up and held out my hand to Keri. "Uhm, let me help you up."

She accepted my hand and stood up. "Thank you, again."

"You're welcome," I responded, feeling self-conscious as she looked into my eyes.

"It's nice to look you in the eyes when I'm talking to you, instead of you talking to my tits."

I winced and started to apologize, but she cut me off. "I was just teasing. You know, you're really a nice guy. You need a haircut or something, though. That mullet is just so ridiculous."

"Mom cut my hair," I admitted.

"I would have never given you a second glance. Pretty sad that I have to die to learn to look beyond a bad haircut. Maybe if I'd learned that a little earlier, I wouldn't have hooked up with that jackass."

I was at a loss for words as her voice softened and I broke out in goose bumps.

If it hadn't already exploded, my heart would have stopped when she stood up on her tiptoes, put one hand on the back of my head, and pulled me down into a kiss. I'd never felt anything so amazing in my life. My whole body was tingling, and I felt like I was floating.

She pulled her lips away from mine and laughed. That's when I figured out that I was floating.

"That's so cute," she chuckled. "You're blushing. That's cute too."

I let my feet drift back to the ground and responded with an embarrassed, "Thanks."

"That was a nice kiss. Want to try to top it?"

She laughed again when my eyes popped wide open. Without waiting for an answer, she kissed me again. This time, she pressed her body up against mine, stroking her hands over my back. Mr. Happy jumped to attention when her tongue slipped out into the kiss, tickling my gums.

I was weak in the knees when our lips parted again. I'd never heard anything so sexy as the tone of her voice when she said, "You helped me take care of my unfinished business. Would you like me to help you with yours?"

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

She nodded her head and started sliding down to her knees.

"Right here?" I asked, looking around.

"Who's going to see us?" She lay back on the grass, looking up at me with a sultry smile.

"I've never... I don't know what..."

"Come here, silly."

I knelt down, still in disbelief even when she parted her legs and stroked her fingers over her pussy. I walked forward on my knees, the ridiculous waddle drawing a little chuckle from her. She reached down between her legs and put her fingers on the tip of my dick, pressing it downward. As I moved forward the last few inches, she used her fingers to guide me.

We both let out loud groans followed by a gasp as I slid inside her. I couldn't believe how hot and slippery she was. Even if I didn't move on, I knew I'd gone to heaven. There aren't any words to describe how good her pussy felt.

She let out a moan as I stroked her on pure instinct. "Oh, that feels so good. God -- your cock feels so good." She reached down to rub her clit as I watched my cock sliding into her with amazed fascination.

A couple of excited strokes later, I slipped free of her. She guided me back inside her a second later, leaving the hand above my dick as a sort of bumper while she kept rubbing her clit. The next time I slipped free, her hand angled me back into her pussy with only a moment's pause in the rhythm of my hips.

I was getting there fast. She must have been able to tell, somehow, because she gasped out, "Are you going to come?"

"God -- yes," I grunted, fighting it like crazy -- knowing that it was a losing battle.

"Give it to me," she said, her rubbing fingers speeding up.

I didn't really have any choice. I thrust a few more times, feeling the tightening underneath my balls, and then froze with my cock all the way inside her. I know I was screaming, because I could feel it vibrating in my throat, but my heartbeat was pounding so loudly in my ears that I couldn't really hear it. I shot cum up inside her, my whole body jerking completely out of control.

"Oh yes oh yes," Keri squealed. I popped my eyes open to see her fingers blurring over her clit, and her mouth wide open. I grunted and twitched as her pussy clamped down on me over and over again, for what felt like an eternity.

"Oh god YES!" She screamed, her ankles hooking behind my butt to hold me inside her. Her head lashed back and forth as she continued to squeal and gasp, her body writhing and her pussy clamped down on me like a vise.

When she let out an especially loud gasp and let her legs fall heavily to the grass below, I fell down over her onto my hands, panting for breath. After a few minutes, I said, "S-sorry," for coming so soon.

"Mmm -- don't be. It was your first time. It was wonderful."

"Did you?"

"Mmm hmm," she moaned in response, the sound long, drawn out, and full of satisfaction.

There were no more words for quite some time, as neither of us really had the breath for it. When I couldn't manage to hold myself over her any more, I slipped from her with a loud growl, collapsing to the grass next to her.

She rolled over and wrapped her arms around me, giving me a soft kiss before nestling up against me. "I hope you don't move on any time soon."

"Me either. Err... You either?"

Keri let out a little chuckle and said, "Night night."

My eyelids were getting pretty heavy too. I wondered if ghosts slept, but didn't really care enough to ask at that exact moment.

So, there you have it. I know you can't hear me. I'm a ghost, after all. I just thought it was fair to tell you, since we're living in your spare bedroom. Don't mind the ectosplooge, it vanishes in sunlight.

"Jim? What are you doing? Come back to bed."

Coming, Keri.

"Not yet. That's why I want you back in bed."

Yep, I'm dead.

I'm loving every minute of it.

****~~~***~~~****

Hope you've enjoyed this silly little ghost story.

Remember, contest stories need 25 votes to qualify, so read and vote on as many as you can before the contest ends!

You could start with this one. You wouldn't want me to send Jimmy and Keri over to your house to knock things over, now would you? Don't mind that sudden chill, it will go away as soon as you cast your vote. You might even find a few of those things that have mysteriously vanished if you take the time to leave a comment as well ~_^

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers
12