Ghost Orgy at Chateau Lake Louise

Story Info
Orgy with a Ghost of Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Canada.
4.4k words
4.63
3.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by a real life encounter with a ghost at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. If you haven't been here, it's a incredible icon within Canada's Rocky Mountains. A must see!

I hope you visit.

-----

Sophia applied some fresh red lipstick, as the receptionist waved us over.

"How may I help you?" She was sharply dressed. She looked at us with a smile, and shuffled papers aside. Her name tag read 'Nifty'. She locked eyes with me, then turned to face my wife.

Sophia pressed her plump lips together, spreading the lipstick she had just applied, closed the lid and placed the lipstick in her purse.

I could see Nifty's bright-blue eyes run across Sophia's body and lock eyes with Sophia.

"We'd like a room for a few nights please," I asked.

"What kind of room are you looking for?" Nifty's movements were hauntingly smooth, and gracious. I noticed her tits jiggling under her tailored suit that hugged her voluptuous body. She spun the computer monitor around, broke down the available rooms; pointing each package out, while using a hotel-branded pen. It was skinny, black with a gold tip, and written across the pen 'Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise'.

"Well, we just got married today, and our other hotel room we reserved in town ended up falling through. We just got into town, so something nice, hoping for a honeymoon suite of sorts."

"Well, we're plenty full, but let me check the system." The lobby was completely empty, and it was only her working behind the counter.

She pulled the screen back facing her. Typed on the keyboard, glancing at Sophia's chest, then back down. Behind her, Christmas decorations covered the wall and a large clock, it chimed.

'doooonnng'

Sophia startled, her tits jiggled in her low-cut summer dress.

"I do have the king suite available with a mountain view. It's our last one--"

"We'll take it," I interrupted her.

'doooonnng'

"It's so late, that clock is so loud." Sophia's beautifully manicured hand ran down the side of her face, along her neck, and rested on the cleavage of her breasts.

"You must get used to that, though," she asked Nifty.

The clock stopped, it read two o'clock.

"Yes, the hotel is full of surprises." Nifty and Sophia's eyes locked onto each other's.

"If I could just have your credit card, and some ID, I'll get this room reserved for you."

I slid across the desk my credit card and driver's license. She grabbed it one by one.

"She looked at the ID. I'll be right back Mr Sunday, just going to photocopy your ID, and I'll run a deposit, which you'll get back at the end of your stay.

"Mrs Sunday, may I see your ID for security reasons." Sophia opened up her purse, pulled out her ID and presented it to Nifty.

"Oh, you have dark hair in your photo. I love your current blonde hair, you look very pretty." Nifty smiled sensually.

"Why thank you, Nifty," Sophia replied, brushing her own hair back behind her ear, as she melted a little from the compliment.

"You make a very lovely bride, such a beautiful figure. I bet you looked stunning in your wedding dress., Nifty added, then paused, eyes still glued to Sophia.

"You're very striking, too, Nifty," Sophia replied back. "I mean it."

Nifty walked away into a back room, her legs looked firm, beautiful calves, leading up to her shapely ass, her tailored suit accentuating her hips. The stitching looked like artwork from another era.

Nifty's face was gorgeous, which made the compliment to Sophia more sincere, because it came from a woman with such classic beauty.

"Hun, check out that gingerbread house." Sophia tapped me on the shoulder, and pointed it out on the opposite side of the lobby.

It was a replica of the entire hotel made of gingerbread, covered in white frosting, candy and candy canes. Quiet holiday music filled the room, it smelt of Christmas, and added to the ambiance.

"You're all set Mr and Mrs Sunday."

"Oh my, I didn't see you walk back. Sorry," I said, startled. Nifty just seemed to appear.

"I get that a lot." Nifty gave my cards back, placing them next to each other along with a little folder containing our room key. Her hands were as beautiful as her, long slender fingers, her nails perfectly manicured a bright red.

Her smile glowed. "You have a very lovely dress, Mrs Sunday, the white colour with daisies is very fitting for the season." Her eyes locked onto Sophia.

Nifty looked us both over. "You are in room 1113, do you need help with your bags?"

"Sure, if you can get them sent up."

Nifty pulled out a map, "Mr Sunday, you are here and you want to get to here." She traced a line through hallways and stairs where we had to go, her scribbles looked like a maze.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" The scent of rosé perfume hit my nose, as Nifty smiled, her bright white teeth glowed. She glared at both of us, but paid more attention to Sophia.

"No, that's all, thank you for your time." Sophia and I turned around and headed towards the hallway leading to the rooms. I looked back to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything. Nifty was gone.

"That's weird, where'd she go?" Sophia said.

"She probably went in the back room." I shrugged it off. A cold, chilly draft hit us, I wrapped my arm around Sophia to walk in the direction of the hotel rooms.

"Emm...That feels nice." Sophia's dress lifted up slightly.

"I love it when you touch my ass." The scent of Nifty's perfume lingered. It was one of Sophia's erogenous spots.

I reached down and grabbed her ass thinking she was asking me to.

"Wait a second, someone was touching my ass, a gentle caress, before you put your hand on it, and I thought it was you."

"Hehe, it's probably the ghosts in this hotel. I can't blame them, you have a fantastic ass." I laughed.

Sophia smiled. "You're always such a perv, I'm being serious. It felt so gentle, soft and so nice."

We walked at a brisk pace. "I'm pretty sure it's up this way."

"Can you pull out that map, it all looks so similar I don't want to get lost." We unfolded the map looking with confusion. I looked around, the carpets looked regal, the walls filled with paintings of historical figures who were long dead. Gold framed mirrors reflected the light from old table lamps, and candlelight strewn throughout the dark halls.

I walked ahead checking the corridors. I turned back. Sophia was bent over the handrails, her ass exposed except for her pink thong panties covering her vagina and asshole.

"Oh my god!" she screamed.

"What's going on?"

Her hands looked restrained behind her back above her ass, but nothing was tying her.

A thick candle floated from the other side of the room towards Sophia. I tried to run back to her, but it felt like hundreds of pounds of weight pushing against me.

"I can't move, I'm frozen." The more I fought, the harder it got. I kept fighting, but I couldn't get any closer than ten feet from her.

The candle flew above her beautiful ass and slowly tilted, hovering, her labia protruding around the fabric of her panties. Sophia looked back in terror, her beautiful ass exposed as drops of hot wax fell onto her fair skin; each drop that hit her sparkling and exploding. She moaned like she was being spanked. Spackles of hot wax hitting the outer edges of her pussy lips.

"Ahhhh!" she screamed, at the mercy of what was happening to her.

"I'm sorry, Sophia. I can't help you, I'm trying." I was forced to watch, as I kept fighting to get closer, but my feet felt like a thousand pounds each.

Her screams of fear mixed in with screams of pleasure with each drop that coated her. "Someone is rubbing my clitoris. Please make it stop!"

I saw her lips parting near her clit, being pressed in circles. "I'm sorry, Sophia... I can't move."

"But you look so fucking hot." I looked at her greedily like I was watching a performance.

"Stop. This isn't funny," Sophia whimpered.

The candle flame blew out as the rest of the wax dripped on her, there were six or seven quarter-size, hardened wax drops all over her butt, leaving drip trails down her legs. It looked like several men had jerked off on her, leaving splats of cum, a bukkake, but on her ass instead of her face.

"This feels so fucking good. But make it stop!" she screamed.

I was trapped, but my cock was getting hard by the sight of my beautiful woman being restrained and disciplined by some invisible spirit.

The candle flew up and flipped back behind her aligning up to her pussy. It was two-inches thick, by nine-inches long, one of those votive candles with a rounded bottom that would fit into a holder. You'd typically see a candle like this at a church on an altar, the room smelt of beeswax, it smelt expensive.

Her panties were lifted out of her pussy lips, pushed aside, so the pink string rested on her left butt cheek, and smeared into the wax drops that coated and hardened on her butt.

Sophia's pussy was glistening, as she hung there bent over the rails in submission.

"Holy Sophia, your pussy is so wet."

"I know! This feels amazing, but I'm embarrassed this is happening to me."

The candle bottom floated towards her like a torpedo, pushing into her pussy, just the tip initially, and pumped in and out of her, each time inching deeper, as her pussy juice lubricated the shaft of the candle fucking her.

"This is insanity, but you look so gorgeous."

She moaned loudly, and huffed with every pump of the candle inside her.

"I'm glad you're enjoying watching me get fucked." She could barely get the words out, as she gasped for air. She looked scared, combined with a look of satisfaction, as the beeswax candle blasted her.

I wanted to help her, but I loved watching what was happening to her and eased up on fighting my restraints.

"I don't see anyone else around, Sophia, do you see anyone in the mirror to the left of you?"

"Nothing. I just see the candle going in and out of my pussy."

I could see Sophia admire herself, as she realized she looked as hot and sexy from her angle, as she did from mine.

I smelt a waft of familiar rose-scented perfume amongst the scent of beeswax, and the sexy smell of Sophia's pussy being fucked by the candle.

"Nifty, uhh, is that you?" I figured it was a long shot, but worth calling out.

The candle paused fucking my wife, dropped out of Sophia's pussy, but stopped inches away from hitting the carpeted floor and hovered.

The candle glistened, coated in Sophia's lubrication. The candle aimed and flew towards my face and into my mouth. I fought as hard as I could, turning my head side to side, the candle jolted side to side like it was a heat-seeking missile locked onto the target of my mouth. Some force held by face still and straight. The candle slipped between my lips, hitting my tongue and hammered the back of my throat.

I tasted Sophia's pussy mixed with the flavour of honey from the candle, as I gagged.

I mumbled, as I was being fucked in the mouth with the same candle that had just been deep inside Sophia's sweet pussy.

"How do you like that?! Who's the star of the fucking show now." Sophia laughed, looking back, as she was still restrained. She looked satisfied that I was now experiencing the same level of embarrassment she had endured.

I saw myself in the mirror, giving oral to a floating candle.

"If that's you, Nifty, please stop." Sophia exclaimed, "Please, we'll do whatever you want. Just tell us what you want."

The candle stopped, sliding out of my throat and dropped to the floor.

"Whatever I want?" A questioning voice echoed through the hallways. It was Nifty's voice.

"Yes, anything."

Sophia floated back onto her feet ever so gently, her hands released from behind her back, panties slid back in place. But her dress remained floating raised up, exposing her hips, gorgeous golden legs, and the front of her pussy covered by her lacy panties.

I fell towards the ground on my knees, pushed myself up towards Sophia, and gave her a hug.

Nifty appeared, faintly translucent. "Your room is that way." She guided us with a friendly voice as if nothing had happened.

"You have a very beautiful wife."

"Uhh, thanks," Sophia and I both said.

Sophia was still in a daze from being BDSM'd, and the back of my throat was tender from being fucked in the mouth.

"Don't bother telling anyone what happened, no one will believe you," Nifty said confidently.

She crossed her arms behind her back and walked in a direction. "Let me take you to your room. Come right this way."

"Do you do this to all your guests, Nifty?" I was making casual conversation after the awkward exchange.

"No, you have a really sexy wife and I couldn't resist."

Sophia smiled, as we looked at each other, we didn't blame her for wanting Sophia. She was strikingly hot.

"Umm, Nifty, do you mind letting my dress down, I don't want to give the other guests a show."

"Oh yes, of course." Sophia's dress laid down and caressed her hips covering her midsection.

As we approached room 1113, Nifty opened the door for us with a wave of her hand, our bags were waiting inside.

"I'll let you two get settled. I'll check on you in a bit to make sure you're comfortable."

"Okay...thanks." Sophia's and my eyes met, not knowing what that meant, shutting the door behind her.

I kissed Sophia passionately, turned on by what happened. "You looked so hot getting fucked." I laughed.

"You looked equally as hot sucking that candle cock." We both chuckled, as we grabbed our bags and opened them up.

Unpacking and placing all our clothing in the drawers for our three-night stay. "You know there's a whole story behind the ghost of Chateau Lake Louise."

"Does it include bondage and being taken?"

"No, the story goes that sometime in the 1920s, a young woman was descending the stairs on her way to her wedding banquet when her beautiful white veil caught fire on the sconces that illuminated her way. She panicked, and tripped and tumbled down the marble stairs to her doom. The hotel walled off the staircase for safety, and later demolished it all together. So the railing she had you bent over was part of that railing."

"Oh, poor Nifty, you mean she never got her wedding night, and that's why she's probably sex crazed and gets in the middle of honeymooners like us." Sophia had pieced it together.

"Do you want to include her, on our wedding night?" I looked at Sophia with a smile.

"Seems like the right thing to do." Sophia looked back with a bigger smile.

"Nifty, are you there?"

"Yes, I'm here." She startled us, as she was there standing behind us.

"Oh god, how do you do that."

"Duh, I'm a ghost." She looked at us with sarcasm.

"When we said we'd do anything for you to stop, you never asked us what you wanted?"

"I just want to feel love, I want to feel desired as much as you desire your wife. But it has to be pure."

We turned to face Nifty, reaching out, Sophia and I interlocked fingers, our other hands welcoming her towards us.

With our hands connected as a threesome, I pushed Sophia and Nifty towards each other.

"You're absolutely gorgeous, Nifty. So fucking hot."

I admired their figures-- my wife's strong golden legs, Nifty's milky fair skin, both their asses firm; they filled their outfits nicely. Nifty flickered a translucent glow, both their faces, spectacularly stunning.

I ran my fingers through my Sophia's hair and pushed her closer to Nifty, the beautiful ghost woman standing in our room. The room was dark, dimly lit by the moonlight coming from the window. They smelt amazing, the mixing of their perfumes drove my thoughts to darker places.

I looked Sophia in the eyes, P "I want you to kiss Nifty for me."

The eroticism of asking my wife to kiss our sexy ghost that we had befriended, excited me.

I felt powerful.

They both turned to me, with a look of submission, complying without saying a word, their expressions said more than enough. The connection was there, it was like they just needed permission...they turned to each other, eyes locking and leaning in. I reached over and grabbed both their hands, guided them, and observed closely as their gorgeous soft lips met. Their tongues sliding into each other's pretty mouths. Sophia's red lipstick smeared her face and on Nifty's lips, as they kissed passionately.

I desired to be part of the connection, as I admired two of the most beautiful women I've ever seen growing lust for each other, as they melted into the feeling of each other's connection.

It was our honeymoon night, to consummate.

Their auras glowing, as Nifty's spirit haloed and swallowed Sophia, their bodies and souls intertwining, becoming one, I let go of their hands and placed my hands on the smalls of their backs, pressing the two women closer together. Sophia was warm to the touch, Nifty felt cold.

My heart raced, as I watched my wife savour, and be savoured by, our beautiful friend as they passionately kissed.

Sophia placed her hands on Nifty's hips, resting them on the top of her butt just below her lower back.

Nifty, reaching around, a bit more aggressively, caressing Sophia on the round of her ass.

Their perfectly manicured hands, feminine curves of their bodies pressing against each other, stoked my fire.

I cupped both their hands with mine, interlocking my fingers with theirs behind their backs...the three of us, so close. We could feel the warmth from Sophia and me, which we transferred to Nifty, as each of our breaths became synced.

I kissed my new wife...taking in the sweetest of the way she tasted; I could taste her saliva, the flavour of her mixed with Nifty. I loved kissing her in front of another woman, being watched.

I turned and I kissed Nifty, turned on by having my wife watch me, given me permission to kiss another woman in front of her. Nifty's lips felt soft, silky, but cooler than Sophia's. I breathed out and my warm breath condensed into tiny droplets, visibly rolling off Nifty's skin. It looked like breath that would be visible on a brisk autumn morning.

I looked Sophia deeply into her eyes.

"I want to take you both to the bed."

I knelt down and slipped off the heels of our beautiful friend, Nifty...one at a time. I stood back up, and led them across the room.

I looked back behind me, the two of them staring at me, myself looking at them in the darkness. I could see the sparkle of their eyes, as the moonlight hit them through the window.

"I love you both." As I tugged at them gently, thoughts raced through my mind of what I wanted to do to them.

I laid both women on the bed. They sat next to each other, waiting like two schoolgirls waiting for a lesson. The look of them both, together, made my cock throb. The bulge from my crotch was clearly visible.

Nifty reached out and touched my erection pulsing through my pants. Sophia's hand reached up and unzipped the zipper of my pants. My cock whipped out, pointing in front of their faces. I pushed my hips forward, and slid my cock into Sophia's mouth, pumped her a few times before switching to Nifty's beautiful mouth.

Sophia felt hot while she sucked, I could feel the back wall of her throat. I switched over, dipping into Nifty's mouth, which felt like a cold, damp cloth wrapping around my cock, with no ending. The temperature difference was so erotic, and I loved how I could push into Nifty's sexy mouth, balls deep, without her gagging.

I laid them both down on their backs. Undressing Sophia, I pulled her dress over her head. Nifty waved her hand. Sophia's panties pulled themselves down past and off her ankles, flying across Nifty's face, as she breathed in deeply, then dropping to the floor. Nifty admired Sophia, patiently waiting her turn to be unwrapped.

I unbuttoned Nifty's suit, one button at a time, exposing her white lacy bra and garter that held up her stockings. It looked like something a bride would wear under her wedding dress. I bit down on her garter and tugged it down her leg; then I removed her bra, and her large breasts fell out. Both Sophia's and Nifty's breasts were equally fantastic, their tits presented to me, the two women staring at me, both with their eyes and their erect nipples.

12