Ghost Orgy at Chateau Lake Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their perfect pussies on display, I spread their legs even further and went in for a taste of Nifty's pussy. It felt like creamy, cold ice cream on my tongue, the taste of vanilla with each lap. I licked her up and down, dipping my tongue into her pussy as far as I could go.

I felt a brain freeze coming on, like when you eat something cold too fast, so I pulled back and dove into Sophia's warm pussy. Sophia was the wettest I've ever felt her, her pussy tasted like a strawberry tart.

Both the women kissed each other, while I enjoyed my dessert between her legs. My throbbing cock twitched, as I pulled Sophia towards me and drove my cock deep in her hot, wet pussy. I was even more turned on that Nifty was there watching me fuck my bride.

Sophia took her fingers and slid them into Nifty's cunt. "Fuck!" Nifty screamed, as Sophia drove her fingers into Nifty's pussy.

"Please stop, no, don't stop!" Nifty bellowed, but Sophia took a fourth finger and rammed it inside her, I thought as partial payback for getting fucked by a candle.

"Yes, Yes! Don't stop!" Nifty's voice echoed into a different realm, she flickered translucent; she was clearly enjoying that Sophia was vigorously piling her with her long fingers.

"I'm going to cum!" they both screamed.

Sophia pulled out her hand from Nifty's pussy just before she climaxed, and covered her own mouth. With Nifty's pussy juice smeared across Sophia's face, she screamed as she had an explosive orgasm while my cock was buried inside her.

"I want my husband's cock to make you cum, too." Sophia looked at me, then looked at Nifty.

"It's been over a hundred years since I've had any dick." Nifty looked graceful, as she spread her legs wider, welcoming me inside her.

I pulled out of Sophia, I felt my body lifted up and float towards Nifty, my cock drenched from my wife's cum. Making eye contact with Sophia, she gave me a nod that it was okay to fuck Nifty, and topped it off with a sinister grin.

I got positioned between Nifty's legs. I reached forward with my head and I kissed Nifty on her lips, as my hips floated down and aligned my cock at the entrance of her pussy; I thrusted my hips forward, pushing my cock into her.

The room went dark and stars sparkled around the three of us. I was taking this new woman on our wedding night, our special night becoming the three of ours. Nifty felt amazingly tight, the frigidness of her cold pussy turned me on even more, as her pussy sucked me inside her.

I was consummating the marriage with my beautiful wife, and deflowering our new friend; our special night as a throuple.

"Your pussy is so cold." I was shaking, as I vigorously fucked Nifty's pussy.

"Let me fix that." I saw Nifty's midsection glow a warm, orange-reddish hue, her pussy was heating up and felt the same temperature as Sophia's.

We fucked for hours through the night, our chemistry exploding, switching holes and positions, the three of us taking turns; we floated in the air with zero gravity, combined with missionary sex on the bed, and the couch. We enjoyed each other into dawn and ended by filling them both with my cum.

Sophia and I were so sweaty and hot, but having Nifty cooling us down felt amazing, extending our play.

It felt incredible to fuck a spirit, but to fuck a spirit who was into my wife was a new level of erotic.

We lay there, catching our collective breath, Nifty glowing and flickering even more than before we started our orgy. Her heart was radiating that orange-reddish glow that grew brighter with every beat.

"Nifty, are you okay?" I asked.

"You're flickering, we can barely see you. But your heart is so bright."

"I'm free at last." Nifty looked at herself, her hands, her arms in awe.

"It's the love."

"I've been in prison for over a hundred years, stuck in purgatory. It's the night of lovemaking that'll set me free."

"What do you mean? I don't understand!" Sophia exclaimed.

"You gave me my wedding night, consummating; feeling love is setting me free."

"You mean our orgy, us fucking all night finally released your spirit from being trapped in the hotel."

I looked at her greedily. "But I thought we could do this more often."

"I know, I don't want this to end, but it's the way these things work." Nifty barely visible, except for her crackling voice, glowing heart and faint flicker of her incredible figure and beautiful face.

"Goodbye Mr and Mrs Sunday." Nifty's voice echoed, the room felt bare. The red glow faded to a single sparkle, then disappeared.

Sophia and I lay there in the moonlight holding each other. Our hearts full.

"We saved a soul," Sophia shared.

"Let's get some rest. We have a full weekend at this hotel. Who knows what we'll run into next."

Thanks to Kenji Sato for Editing.

12