Ghost Pt. 02: 6 Lily Gets Trained

Story Info
Lily and Tiffany are trained before returning to Miss Kate.
4.5k words
4.2
1.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
60 Followers

When Alicia got home, Kate asked her how the golf game went. Normal was the reply as the woman knelt nearby, going into slave pose without being told. Told to crawl closer, Alicia eager to be as near as allowed, Kate holding out Lily's phone, letting her mom read the texts. Mom was livid, ready to march upstairs to beat her daughter but refrained by Miss Kate who advised she do nothing. It was in the past, she just wanted Alice to know how her daughter schemed to get around her parents' desires, why Lily needed a babysitter. Alicia agreed as a hand caressed her breast, her nipple pushing hard against the bra and fabric.

Kate left the house minutes later, Lily's phone in her pocket, Alicia gasping for breath as she tried to calm down from all the arousal of being near Miss Kate. She was forgetting how life was before she submitted to the teenage neighbor.

Lily woke later, stretching with warm memories of submitting to Miss Kate, how she was treated as a stupid cunt puppy and how she loved the treatment. Her ass and cunt were sore but still, there was a pleasure of the pain as she ran her fingers lightly over the areas. She really wanted to be babysat soon.

She came down for dinner, her parents basically ignoring her as they ate the food. She noticed her bottle in the kitchen trash can, realizing it was in the bathroom trashcan, and waited for the explosion and lecture. It irked her it wasn't there, just simply being ignored as they ate, clearing the table. Lily even helped, the first time in months she helped with anything around the house.

She retreated upstairs to avoid the silence, hoping they'd explode, get it over with and things went to normal. She looked for her phone, desperation coming over her as she searched high and low for it. She finally went downstairs to ask if they had seen it.

"Kate left with a phone in her hand, one like yours. Maybe she has the wrong one. Did you want to go ask her?"

Lily went upstairs to log on to her computer but couldn't. What the hell? She tried again and again, but soon discovered the password was changed. The only way to get a new one was to, damn it, send the code to her phone, the one Miss Kate had.

Lily walked down the street to the Mars house, ringing the doorbell, Jake Mars answering the door. She asked for Kate, was told she was out and wouldn't be back for a few hours. Did Kate by chance have a second phone? Lily couldn't find hers and wondered if Kate had it be mistake. No, not that he was aware, Lily having to return home empty handed. There was no way to contact anyone for a drink or pills now that she was out of both.

Lily slept without any substances in her blood stream, dreams of crawling on a leash, dreams of being spanked, being abused and dreams of exotic pleasure never before experienced. She woke up, her sheets drenched in pussy juice. After her shower, she had little choice but to strip the sheets off and do laundry. Her mother didn't say a word about the unusual behavior of Lily actually doing laundry.

Alicia was busy looking up things on her phone, how to prepare for different poses required of slaves when serving their owners, how to dress for them, how to serve them alone and in the presence of others. Alicia found there was a lot to learn, making notes to share with her husband so they could learn together.

Kate sat at the library, early for class, as she went through Lily's phone, the text messages and voice mails very explicit in what the sender wanted from her in exchange for what she wanted from them. The girl was a whore, not much doubt about it, a few calling her a nickname of 'vacuum' since she sucked like a pro. Apparently from what Kate gathered, Lily could suck a ten-inch dick from end to end and swallow every drop without taking a breath. Yeah, a skill every teen girl needed in life.

"She is what teen girls are like, seedling."

Kate looked over to see Gigi sitting on her tail, out of sight of the door window.

"Not every girl. Some have pride in themselves."

"If I had her instead of you, I would not know that."

"You're welcome to her anytime, Gigi. This whole thing is getting out of control."

"How so?"

"I get you need Sheila on board, you're attached to her from the summoning. I get you needed Jake on board because he'd cause too many problems with her serving you and not him. I even get Janet joining in as collateral damage, considering she was the one selling us the bondage equipment. I don't get why we need the rest."

"I do not, seedling, the rest as you put it, is on you."

"Me?"

"You have Tiffany because you snared her while running. You have the Stoops because Lily took you to a party where you were to be attacked, raped, and left however they planned. Tiffany, admittedly, was an accident because you shook her hand without thinking of the result. The Stoop family, you went after to get revenge on Lilly and needed the parents to not get in the way. You have succeeded. They will not get in the way, they will in fact, aid you in their own daughter's downfall as you make it seem like it will be for her benefit."

"From what I see on her phone, she already has her downfall. Her friends only seem to want her around for the sex. Not exactly a solid foundation for friendship."

"She is lonely and unsure. She gets friends the only way she understands."

Gigi vanished just as the door opened. The professor came in, closed the door, and went to one knee in respect to Mistress Kate before taking a seat. Class was to begin.

Walking home after class, Gigi again showed up, but the previous conversation wasn't mentioned. In fact, Gigi was trying to have seedling forget the conversation as she wanted seedling to have a harem of her own, making her mind not be concerned over owning others. At some point, Kate would have her choice of a sex partner, a choice of any age, any gender, any desire. It was just a matter of her finding the right one, the right slave to cater to her and who made her own self feel pleasure.

All new ground to the demon who had her own harem four centuries before when the wizard banned her back to her own dimension. Then, they feared her, feared her powers, abilities and split between those who feared enough to want her dead and those who feared her enough to want to serve, hoping for a piece of that power. Now, Gigi was happy just having Kate know she was back on Earth, letting Kate be the one everyone feared, everyone served. Gigi found she fed rather well in this relationship, her own awesome powers at full strength. She just couldn't let Kate know that for the strong-minded girl would not like what Gigi could do. Kate wasn't a fan of total destruction just for the sake of total destruction. Gigi discovered with Kate as the figure head of this harem, she had little need to destroy anything.

As long as Kate didn't realize it. That was the key.

Kate for her part already suspected part of it. She dominated these people because of Gigi. It seemed simple enough to start with, a eighteen-year-old girl on the streets, looking to survive, looking for anyway to be off the streets and make a better life for herself. A demon from another dimension purrs in her ear out of thin air, with a way out of a bad situation and from then on, the two worked together. Get people all aroused for Gigi to feed on the energy and Kate could do what Kate wanted.

At almost nineteen, she was close to getting her GED, had a social security card, a home, clothes, and ready money at hand. To Kate, it was a fair trade. She suspected nothing more but didn't want to expand the number of slaves too much. It was getting cumbersome; a detail Gigi didn't consider in today's technological world. No part of the world was simply isolated, all was connected. It was no longer the 1600's.

Kate did her homework, read the assignments, and updated her computer. She went to Lily's computer log in to see she had yet to change the new password Kate installed. The history there was rich in sexual stories and videos, making her wonder if the parents ever limited their daughter in any way, shape, or form. Perhaps why she was the way she was.

Didn't matter as a few of Lily's friends were getting irate over her silence. They wanted blowjobs, they wanted a pussy to fuck, they wanted someone to use. Kate finally texted back she was unavailable. She found a goat herd and discovered the sex was five times better than with the boys wanting to know where she was. Most had explicit detail of what she could do with the goats, a few simply stopped texting and calling. If she wasn't offering sex, what was the purpose of talking to her?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Lily, standing with head slightly bowed at the front door. She didn't raise her eyes as Kate stood there.

"Miss Kate, I can't find my phone. Do you by chance have it?"

The tone was polite, respectful, and Kate opened the door for Lily to enter.

"I do, and it's quite interesting."

The door closed, Lily looking around, unsure of what to do. Kate tilted her head as she stared at her, Lily finally nodding. She undressed, piling her few clothes neatly in a pile before being on all fours, waiting for a command.

"Is the pathetic cunt puppy's cunt wet again?"

"Yesss, Miss Kate, this pathetic cunt puppy has a soaking wet cunt. It wants to serve you, to obey you, to please you."

Kate walked to the table to take her seat.

"I assume we're done with the booze, drugs, and casual sex? You're not cheating on me?"

The gasps and moans were clear as cunt puppy looked at the feet on the floor.

"Yes, Miss Kate, cunt puppy is done with all that unless Miss Kate tells it to do so. No, Miss Kate, cunt puppy is not cheating. It only wants to please you."

Kate nodded, the pronoun meaning Lily was already thinking of herself as an object to be used by Miss Kate. Yeah, this sullen, disrespectful, angry teen girl went down very fast. Kate thought it would take much longer to have her mind this way.

"I have your phone. I have to say, you're quite the whore. Isn't there anyone you have as a friend who doesn't think of you for sex only?"

Lily shook her head.

"No, Miss Kate, that is the way I have friends. I, I, I don't seem to make friends as a person. I hang around with those who party because, well, they don't dismiss me as a nothing. If I need to do sex to be someone, I do sex."

"You don't need to do sex to be a cunt puppy. So, you prefer to not be one of those? You want to go back to your life?"

"No, Miss Kate." Lily sounded like she was crying. "Please, I'd rather be your cunt puppy than the whore like they use me for. At least in serving you, I have a purpose in what I do, for them it's meaningless. For you, I must work to earn the right to serve, and I am wanting to do that."

"Because you enjoyed orgasming on command?"

"That, plus, all you did to me, it made me so excited, so wanting more. With serving you, cunt puppy is wanted for more than just to be used, it is wanted to find ways to please you and others you may choose. Miss Kate is not just a quickie and then gone, not caring about the consequence. Miss Kate is long term if cunt puppy can be useful enough to please her."

"You're already excited."

"Yes, Miss Kate, cunt puppy is very excited at being here, at the idea it may please you in some way. Cunt puppy has no desire to return to what it was before the attack, only what it can be now. Cunt puppy isn't desperate for a friend if it is serving Miss Kate."

Kate felt surprised at the confession. She didn't think Lily had the ability to be so self-aware of why she did what she did. She doubted her parents ever figured it out. Little wonder they thought she was perfect, they only cared about her grades, not what she did or who she hung around. Lily never had a curfew or any discipline in her life. Now, she had Miss Kate, Miss Kate who did discipline, who drew the line to not cross unless one wanted punishment. Lily wanted that life, needed that life. Kate couldn't remember the psychological term for it, but remembered it was about why some people loved the military with all its rules and regulations. You always knew where you stood.

"So, does it matter if anyone is home? Will you be naked, on all fours, waiting for commands like a good cunt puppy when you see me or know I will be around?"

The happiness on her face wasn't faked, cunt puppy thrilled to be accepted by Miss Kate, be forgiven for her whore life of booze and drugs. Her parents may never forgive her, but Miss Kate would. That made her day, knowing Miss Kate didn't hold it against her cunt puppy.

"Miss Kate, cunt puppy would be honored to be in any position you desire, to wear or not wear what you desire, to obey any command you desire to give it."

Kate laughed.

"You're just saying that in hopes you can prove to me you can climb downstairs the proper way once the wrist cast is removed."

The smile was genuine, cunt puppy having a chance to prove itself next week when the cast was removed. She would spend time practicing even if her parents were home. Let them see what she was, let them see how good a cunt puppy their daughter could be.

"Meanwhile, you still need leash training."

Miss Kate left the room, returning with an actual leash and collar plus a riding crop. Cunt puppy knelt up, her arousal on display as the collar was placed around her neck, her moans at how excited it felt to be collared as the leash was attached. She went to all fours as Miss Kate started walking. For an hour, they walked, training so cunt puppy didn't let the leash get too tight or too slack, learning to watch where Miss Kate was going, her ass being whipped by a crop if she bumped into Miss Kate or strayed off her path. If Miss Kate stopped, cunt puppy stopped, if she moved to one side, cunt puppy had to be alert enough to move to one side a well. She learned to sit next to Miss Kate if Miss Kate signaled, cunt puppy setting her ass on her legs, hands on the floor between her knees, head up, eyes down. It worked as she looked proud to be there, proud to be in that position while eyes down allowed her to see if Miss Kate's feet were to move.

When she needed to relieve herself, Miss Kate led her outside, across the rough patio and onto the soothing grass. Her sore knees appreciated the grassy ground as Miss Kate undid the leash. She tossed it away, telling cunt puppy to fetch, remembering the proper way to retrieve. Lily jumped in excitement as she let out a 'yip' before scrambling on all fours to reach the leash. She used her lips to fold it up, taking it between her lips, happily crawling back to Miss Kate, almost with a jauntily movement, making Miss Kate smile at her. Cunt puppy almost came at being smiled at by her owner or who she hoped would someday own cunt puppy.

A few rounds of fetch later, she was allowed to relieve herself, spreading her knees to pee, Miss Kate making sure it was all caught on camera. So far, there wasn't any time Lily wasn't on camera since her entrance and there was some great footage.

Lily was finally told to get dressed and go home, the disappointment obvious. She was told someone would be home soon, but it was clear the formerly arrogant teen girl didn't care, she had no problem letting anyone know she was in training to be a good cunt puppy. She was still sent home.

Lily dressed, pouting the entire time only to see it had no effect on Miss Kate who didn't even acknowledge the pout. Lily sighed, her usual antics not working. She left, her ass sore from the crop, her knees almost as sore, her body still aroused, her phone still left behind. At home, she went to her room, closed the door, stripped, and rubbed ointment on her knees. She needed to practice crawling while it was fresh in her mind.

Alicia saw her daughter come in, go upstairs, and heard the bedroom door close. She shook her head. She had no idea where Lily went but at least she got outside which was better than 24/7 in her bedroom. She went back to her phone, watching a woman dominate her neighbor for staring at her husband in the backyard. She paused to take some notes before resuming. She had no idea there was so much to learn about serving a dominate like Miss Kate.

Kate finished her homework, flipping on her own email of Kate's Ownership at Gmail to see four new messages. Tiffany had a video of her cleaning while nude which Kate shrugged at considering Tiffany was going to have to work harder if she wanted more than just run time with Miss Kate. JJ had a video of her in a cage, a shadow in the background letting Kate know one of the slaves, probably Randy, was nearby to help his mistress out of the cage and the bondage gear JJ was showing off.

The other two were simply spam, deleted without being opened. Kate stretched as she stood up.

"You seem bored, seedling."

"Not bored, Gigi. Simply making sure I have everything under control."

"All your slaves are well under, and your education is very well."

Kate smirked at the empty air, Gigi not showing herself.

"By the time I'm nineteen, I'll have a GED, most likely set up to begin at the college this fall, a home and a good future. Yeah, so far, that seems to be going better than expected. I just need to find a way to not snare every person I meet. Once I'm in college, I'll be meeting people every day, I don't need a few thousand people demanding I let them serve me the first week of classes."

"You are frustrating, seedling. Many would like that all their classmates will find them perfect, the teachers think they are brilliant and deserving of A's and a college that will offer you free education if you only allow the administration to serve as your slaves.

You make it seem like a bad thing."

"It's too complicated, too many levels to deal with on a daily basis. I'd have to appoint others to run sections and then still others to run other sections of different degrees. For you, it was a happy time, for me it will be confusing as to what to do next. I don't need to be highly educated to have brilliant businessmen or scientists working for me, for the top one percenters to offer me their wealth for the opportunity to have them gaze at me. I like learning."

"Still, you will have an empire without rival."

"Gigi, you will have an empire without rival. The only way I can snare them all is to touch them, make them want more, and there isn't enough time in my lifetime to touch everyone. I'm a blink of time for you, you have a few more centuries to be able to amass world domination. I prefer to keep this simple so I can get enjoyment out of life."

"Ruling as you desire, your will being the reason to obey, that is not enjoyment?"

"Told you before, I'm aware it's all artificial. Lily wouldn't want to be a cunt puppy on a normal basis, she does because of my touching her. It's not real, it's the ability you gave me that makes it that way. What if I want a boyfriend who likes me for me, who can challenge me on different levels? I can't because he will always agree with me, always strive to make sure I win all challenges."

Kate shook her head, put on her sneakers.

"Going for a run to clear my head."

She left, Gigi watching from the window, wondering how she got stuck with a human friend who seemed to disdain wealth and power for simple things that cost nothing or paid the bills. She half wondered if the old days were that good as that was all everyone seemed to desire, wealth and power. It was easy to control the hundreds she enslaved, for if they disappointed her, she removed one or both of the two items. She would have to think about this revelation.

Francis got home, saw his wife in a chair, her hand stroking her groin and he walked over to rub his against her knee. She smiled at him, aware he was thinking of Miss Kate as well, how to serve her, obey her, how excited they were at the idea.

Seekernv
Seekernv
60 Followers
12