Ghost Pt. 02: 6 Lily Gets Trained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In moments they were both naked, Franny rubbing his erection along her smooth leg as he licked at her clit. Alice played with her hard nipples, occasionally reaching down to tug at his. Since neither had permission to cum, they soon switched positions, Alice humping his leg while sucking his dick, lapping at his balls. It had been years since they carried on like teenagers and both were happy to be doing so, even if they were only be denied until Miss Kate allowed them a privilege.

The teenager of the household crawled out of her bedroom, crawling down the hall to round the parents' bedroom, going back to the upstairs bathroom, lapped from the toilet, and crawled back to her bedroom, a book balanced on her back. She returned the book, grinning at her reflection. She could, if Miss Kate desired, serve as a mobile serving tray. That might offer Miss Kate more incentive to allow cunt puppy to serve. At least it could hope.

At dinner time, the Stoops ate a silent meal, all three aroused, all three wanting to finish the meal and clean up so they could think of Miss Kate. One even hoped it would be allowed to clean the dishes at some point with its tongue like a proper puppy. It simply doubted the parents would understand and would only scream like usual at any idea their daughter had.

Friday afternoon Tiffany came home to find Miss Kate waiting. When Miss Kate looked up and smiled at her, Tiffany moaned as her body edged to climax, her hands already discarding clothing even without thinking. Naked, she knelt to pile the clothing into a neat pile before crawling to where Miss Kate sat watching. Tiffany went into pose as she gazed at the feet she adored, attached to the person she adored. All she could hope for was that she not cum without permission.

"Looks like you found a way to workout, Tiffany. Your abs are showing."

"Thank you, Miss Kate, titties has been doing several exercises to remove the flab it was showing. Titties is pleased you are happy with the results."

Kate nodded, aware when she dominated Tiffany she sometimes called her titties Tiffany, she was just a bit surprised the woman only referred to herself as titties when in slave mode as Kate had not said one way or another what name the slave had. She usually had to name them, like JJ for Janet, or slut for Sheila, or pervert for Jake. In this case, Tiffany clung to the name on her own.

"Stand up."

Tiffany stood gracefully, like she usually did when moving. Kate stood up, equal in height and hugged the naked woman. Tiffany jerked at the hug, her body going crazy with pleasure, with sexual excitement, with so much need she couldn't even function enough to think about it. Kate felt her trembling with desire, aware her mind was mush and began whispering in her ear, Tiffany absorbing the words, making them her own, making them her truth, her desires.

When the Miss Kate released her, Tiffany swayed, her body on hypersexual excitement, her desire to serve and obey her only reason to exist. She looked at the teen girl who owned her and blinked. What would please her Owner?

"What plans do you have for the weekend?"

"Whatever Owner desires, Miss Kate."

"In ten minutes, someone will stop by to pick you up. They will add to your training and knowledge of being a slave. I will see you when they bring you back."

"Yes, Owner, as you desire."

Ten minutes later a woman in leather opened the door without knocking, going to her knees before Miss Kate. Miss Kate patted her on the head, telling JJ to have fun. The woman rose up, having Tiffany wearing only a lightweight dress and sandals as she was led outside to a van.

Kate locked up, aware by now Tiffany was naked and inside the cage as the van drove to Janet's dungeon. There, for the next few days, Tiffany would live in cages, exist bound on various items, spanked, teased, and hurt at various degrees. Then on Sunday night, she would be allowed to return, where she could think of her future, if she wished to be a slave or return to normal, if normal was even a word she could use.

Kate knew Tiffany would always want to serve Miss Kate, that was a given. But would she be upset to be sold to someone else, to serve someone else? This was a test for Kate to gauge how the art student would react to others giving commands without Kate to guide her.

12