Ghosted

Story Info
Linda discovers that she's not alone in the shower.
1.8k words
4.35
14.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something was different. It was like the air in the bathroom was much thicker and more dense than usual. Goosebumps popped up all over her skin. Linda shrugged her shoulders and stepped into the shower cabin, turned the knob around and adjusted the temperature to a comfortable level.

Oh yeah, man.. that hit the spot for sure. She really needed to unwind for a moment, especially after such a long and gruesome day at work. Her boss just wouldn't stop crawling up her ass.

- What the fuck!

She could swear it felt like somebody had touched her! But she was alone. She convinced herself she must've bumped into the wall or something; started soaping up her skin and closed her eyes when the water rinsed it off her body.

The sensation of two hands appeared from nowhere. She froze. They traveled slowly up her thighs, swept over the butt and ran up her back.

- No!

She jumped out with her heart pumping like a piston. Impossible! It was just an ordinary shower, one that she had used hundreds of times during the years. The hot water created a fine mist of steam but there was nobody in there. She squinted; still nothing.

Linda once read about tactile hallucinations in her psychiatry class. From what she could remember they weren't as common as the visual equivalent. But hallucinations almost never showed up out of the blue like that. There were usually some connection to drugs, medication or mental illnesses like depression or schizophrenia. Or a brain tumor...

She was shaking while hugging herself. The floor was wet. She needed to clean her private parts as well as put shampoo in her smelly hair. She might as well do it quickly, right?

- Right.

She jumped back in and started singing out loud.

- Like a virgin, touched for the very first time! Like a vi-i-i-irgin! When your heart beats...

She closed her eyes and a body appeared behind her. Hands on her hips. A breath in her neck. Her singing turned to a quiet whimper.

- Next to mine...

When she opened her eyes the presence was gone immediately. Closed them, it was there. Opened, gone. She kept them open and leaned her head back to avoid getting water in the face. She considered skipping the shampoo, getting up early tomorrow and using the shower at the office instead. But nobody else did that for a perfectly good reason; it wasn't pleasant.

- I'm going to turn off the water now..

She turned it off and poured some lavender scented cream in the palm of her hand.

- And clean my hair..

She closed her eyes. Nothing. No touchy-feely hands on her body. No breathing in her neck. It was gone. She rubbed it into her scalp and turned on the water again to rinse it off. The butt pinch came right away, and she was so unprepared she accidentally swallowed some water.

- Who the fuck are you!

She turned off the faucet again. Silence, except for the dripping water and her coughing and spitting.

- Is there anyone there? Hello?

She turned the knob to the right, just a bit. Something started to change around her. She couldn't see it but she felt it. A slight vibrating sensation in the back of her throat, a mild pressure against the temples, a soft stinging feeling on her skin.

Any normal person would bail instantly, right? I could wash my hair off in the sink, she thought. And then what, never use the shower again?

- Here goes nothing.

She turned the knob all the way. The presence was there again, undeniably.

- Wait!

This was insane; completely and utterly clinically insane.

- Can you speak?

No reaction. She could feel the presence of another human in the shower but she couldn't see anything. Her eyes were wide open. She felt both hot and cold at the same time.

- I'm.. Linda. What's your name?

She was on the brink of a hysterical laugh when she heard something through the white noise of the running water. A whisper.. almost like a wheezing? It sounded like nothing she'd ever heard before.

- Eileen? Ellen? What was that? I can't hear..

- Touch.. you..

- Yes, you touched me.

- Please..

- What.. what do you want?

- Please you..

- I'm really losing it right now, aren't I? What.. are you?

No answer. Was the question too complicated?

- Are you.. real? A ghost?

No answer.

- Are you human?

- Yes..

- A woman?

- Yes..

- Are you going to hurt me?

- No..

She asked herself; why haven't you left yet, Linda? Why are you still here? You always wanted a close encounter with something from the other side and you've got it! All the proof you could wish for. The best ghost story ever -- not that anybody would believe it - but still.

- Can you show yourself?

A shimmer appeared in the steamy mist for a brief moment, almost like a mirage in the desert. A shivering image of a naked woman with waist long chestnut brown hair and a shy, yet vaguely mischievous smile.

- You are.. very pretty.

A faint laughter; it sounded like it was simultaneously close and far away. She felt a soft hand against her cheek and a quick peck on her lips.

- Ohh... I don't know about this. I'm not.. I like.. men.

An invisible hand squeezed her breast as if the response was "are you sure?" . - No.. I guess I'm not.

The thing is; when it came to her sexuality she wasn't sure about anything. She had faced more than a handful of opportunities where she could've ended up in bed with a woman, and she'd left all of them unexplored. But she immensely enjoyed flirting with girls. The game was so different and much more intricate than with the male population.

- Kiss... me...

- I don't know... how?

- Close.. your... eyes...

- Look, you are nothing but a manifestation of my fucked up brain, because apparently I fell and hit my head really hard on the floor and now I'm in a coma and..

- Not.. much.. time...

Against her better judgement she closed her eyes and was embraced instantly. The kiss was deep and hungry, yet there was nothing otherworldly about it. It was like kissing another human being; one made of flesh and bones just like her. The ethereal body was alive and soft and it was all there, as palpable as anything in the real world. Shoulders, arms, elbows, waist, ass, hips, stomach, tits... everything.

- Oh my god, holy shit, holy fuck..

She pinched her eyes together and fought the urge of opening them. The spirit got distracted with her breasts but then swiftly moved further down south. Linda spread her legs apart by pure instinct; as an invitation to the inevitable.

- Oh shit! Wait no no... I mean, fuck it..

She grabbed it and pushed the woman in between her legs. The hair wasn't even damp. The spirit was like a force of nature. She wanted to shove it away and at the same time force it even closer to her soaking wet pussy. Let it choke on me, she thought.

- Fuck me, fuck me...

The desire to be penetrated was so strong and intense that it must have transferred telepathically to the being; immediately when she formed the thought she felt two or three fingers slide up into her body.

- Pleeaaase..

She turned around and placed her hands firmly on the wall.

- Oh, don't you dare stop now.

The woman from the other side didn't rest. The fingers kept pumping at breakneck speed. In and out, in and out.. a twisting motion, fingers slightly bent inside, come hither, cum for me baby, faster, harder, louder. The fist slapped against her body like a furious knee drummer going for double kicks with just one bass drum.

- Oh my god oh my god oh my gooood...

She was screaming, moaning and begging. Three final hard thrusts and the orgasm ripped through her body and soul. The legs couldn't hold her up. While her body weight dragged her down to the floor she felt the presence slip out of her and fade away.

- No! Don't leave me... please.. don't go..

She broke down, bursting into tears. So many emotions fought for her attention, they were all dragging and tearing her apart. She bawled and sniveled until there was nothing left, then eventually got up and dried herself. She stumbled into the bedroom and fell asleep flat down on her belly.

Epilogue

Linda finally decided to let go. It didn't matter how much water she was using; if it was warm or cold or somewhere in between, if she was singing or chanting or just calling its name (Ellen or Eileen). She always ended up masturbating and the orgasm was merely a whimper compared to the roaring climax she experienced that night.

After swiping both left and right on Tinder and countless other dating apps, suffering through blabbering dinner dates and boring movie nights; she found the perfect girl. Helen. She looked almost exactly like her; waist long chestnut brown hair and a mischievous smile.

Linda warmed her up and flirted like there was no tomorrow. She paid for their dinner, they made out like two teenagers on her porch and as soon as they walked through the door, she dragged the poor girl into the shower.

But as it turns out you can't make people do something they're not quite comfortable with. Helen suffered from claustrophobia and started hyperventilating in the cramped shower. Linda acknowledged that her lesbian "phase" was over and started dating men instead. She eventually moved together with a handsome fella and everything was peaceful and honky-dory in their new apartment.

That is, until one night, when she stepped into the shower cabin and immediately felt the difference; how the air was much thicker and more dense than usual..

How this story came to life:

Can you imagine I came up with this story in the shower! Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but it's actually true.

It was a simple idea that fell on my head one morning and I finished the first draft the very same day. It was easy and fun to write. I deliberately avoided too much character description (like hair color, bust size, weight, piercings/tats and other attributes) because I like when people form their own mental images. My Linda is probably very different from your Linda!

I hope you enjoyed this silly story. I'm currently working on more, but decided this should be the first one I share with other people. Please let me know what you think about it!