All Comments on 'Ghosted'

by the1with2hands

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Maybe a silly story, but intriguing and wonderfully erotic scene. And no need in my opinion for much character development. Looking forward to more from your vivid imagination.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 2 years ago

A very nice first story ... but I thought the sudden decision to forget women and switch to men was a bit abrupt. Except for that, the concept of your story was good.

MoreHeatThanLightMoreHeatThanLightover 2 years ago

Not bad! Perhaps not perfect, but there were many things I liked about it. I do like the fact that you leave details up to the reader. Sometimes getting too hung up on describing the details of a person breaks the flow of the story. So not only does the reader get to imagine for themselves, but it also allows you to avoid risking crossing that line between giving detail, and focusing too much on it instead of the narrative. All my subjective opinion, I'm no professional author or critic. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthe1with2hands@the1with2hands
Oh well, guess I'm back at it again! I have a new short story called "The Mirror" that will probably go up in a day or two, as part of the 750 word project. And.. more stories will follow, I hope. Take care!