Ghostly Control

Story Info
Chloe's friend discovers a spell-book and takes advantage.
3.9k words
4.64
15.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

heya - on my way now, but whatever this is better be good! just canceled my first date in months for you...

I hit send, waiting for the check to appear. True to my word, once it was delivered I started driving to Emma's apartment. She had seemed intense in her last few messages -- "Chloe, you absolutely HAVE to come over, it's important!" and so on. She wouldn't clarify any further, and with her I never knew if it was a real emergency or if she had just gotten bored. To Emma, I had figured out after years of friendship, it was almost the same thing.

I pulled up to her street and found an open parking spot a few buildings down, all as the sun was starting to tinge orange. I should have been on my way to a nice steakhouse, meeting with the one person on Tinder who didn't seem to want to fuck on the first date. Not that I was saving my virginity for marriage or anything so old-fashioned, I simply wanted to explore that part of myself with someone I was truly committed to already. No hookups, no "third-date rule", and frankly... I had never really tried anything on my own, either. Anything about self-pleasure just seemed weird and taboo, like it was morally wrong. A puritanical upbringing at its finest.

Shaking my head clear of my imagined soapbox, I got out of my car and straightened out my oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. Not one to dress for a special occasion, I kept my wardrobe simple and comfortable; Emma always went on and on about how boring I dressed whenever it came up, showier as she was. I walked towards the apartment, brushing my blonde, chin-length locks out of my eyes. I wasn't in much of a rush; my bet was on this not being an emergency. Emma was lucky I came at all.

"Hey! Open up!" I called out, now at my friend's unit, and I pounded a few times. Not a second later, the door swung open, and I all but fell into the room.

"Chloe, you're here! I'm so excited!" Emma gushed, her bubbly personality no less intense than usual this evening. "So I found this cool old book, it had a bunch of spells, I can't wait to show you--"

"Emma! Emma, slow down," I interrupted suddenly, fingers to my temples. She was sometimes a bit much. "Is this really an emergency, what happened?"

Emma took a deep breath, collecting herself at least a little for me. I looked around her apartment as I finally took a few steps inside, and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary besides a folded pile of clothing on her couch. Was laundry day the emergency? Looking at Emma again, she was wearing black denim short-shorts and a bralette -- a stark, skimpy contrast to my own outfit, but that was what she normally wore. I decided I'd need to let her explain.

"Okay, okay! So, I was thrifting this afternoon, and you know I usually go for the clothes, but there was this cool book," she said, holding a very antiquated, leather-bound book in front of her. Not exactly the college textbooks we were both used to seeing. "It has a bunch of spells in it, and I didn't think they'd actually work, but I bought it anyway, and I took it home and tried it out, and it works!"

I stifled an exasperated sigh. Even trying to slow down, she spoke in run-ons. I couldn't help but get drawn into what she was saying, though. A spellbook, and it worked? I'd be certain it was her own active imagination if Emma didn't seem so earnest about it all. "O-kay..." I responded, trying not to sound too doubtful in the face of her excitement. "So, mind showing me? I guess I get the urgency if this is, y'know, real..."

Emma, beaming, opened it up and uttered a few words carefully from the page. Was that Latin? Did the book have a pronunciation guide, too? My train of thought came to a halt, though, when the book suddenly glowed bright white, lighting the room up. That is not something most books I've seen do. Then, all of a sudden, I felt my whole body lifted off the ground, my sneakers untying themselves and pulling off my feet, settling neatly a foot away. I stared back at Emma, mouth agape.

"Wha-? Huh? What the hell was that?" I asked, completely shocked. That was... real. My shoes were no longer on my feet. They were sitting on the doormat now, after they took themselves off without a single effort from either of us.

My friend just smiled brightly at me as she responded. "See! I told you, you had to come over! There's so much in here, but there was one particular spell I needed someone else for, to try it out on, y'know." As she spoke, Emma pulled to another page, bookmarked this time. She'd clearly tried it earlier.

Ignoring the millions of questions I wanted to ask, I kept it simple for now. "So, uh, what's this one?"

"A 'ghost' spell! Like, it'll make me a ghost, flying, turning invisible, everything! I tried it already, but no one was around to see or tell me if it worked. Like... I could still see myself normally before I dispelled it, but the rest of it... you'll see!"

Now incanting from the new page, both she and the book glowed this time. I could only stare in awe, as my friend of many years started floating herself, her skin taking on a transparent effect. I could see through her! And now she was flying!

"See? How do I look?" Emma asked with glee, pirouetting in place.

"You're- you're transparent, Em!" I responded, finally finding my words again. "How's this all possible?"

"I don't know! But who cares, I'm a ghost!"

To accentuate that fact, she did a few more twirls and flips in the air, then disappeared for several seconds before popping into existence inches away, eye-to-eye with me. I looked down, and rather than the slight squat she'd normally need for us to be at eye level, her transparent shins seemed to cut off right at the floor. Emma simply giggled and 'booped' me on the nose -- which felt much less like human touch than a sudden cool draft of air. I shivered at the strange sensation, at a complete loss for words.

"It also lets me possess people! Just like all the horror stories and stuff!" she continued, far too casually for everything she was revealing. Then again, she'd never been too concerned with thinking things through, preferring to jump head-first into everything. "Can I try it? Pleeease?"

I balked. Everything I had seen in the last several minutes was breaking my mind a little bit, and as much as I wanted to see everything this apparent magic could do... possession? Me? I just wasn't sure if I trusted anyone that much, even as close as we were. "Em, um, I don't know..." I responded meekly.

"Oh, trust me, it'll be fun!"

At that moment, she disappeared completely, and I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. There wasn't much I could do but wait for her to materialize. Or...

"Em, you're not really gonna, you know--"

Then, that same cool sensation that tickled my nose washed throughout my whole body. It was like I had become immaterial myself, the drafts in the room passing through me, but I knew that it had to be Emma instead. I would have tensed up or even run away, how strange the feeling was, but I found that I could no longer move my body at all. Even my breathing felt off; it had a different pace now, and I couldn't even switch to "manual". Well, I realized, it looked like Emma was serious about the possession.

I tried to struggle, to force my body to move, and it did -- but not in the way I was expecting at all. Instead of running away, I stood still, my arms stretching out to my sides in a graceful t-pose. It was an alien feeling, as I could feel the nerves and muscles working just like they would normally, but I hadn't given them a single command to move. Emma, she was doing all of this like it was her body instead of mine.

My arms continued, above my head now. My hands joined at the top, then came down in a 'prayer' formation as if I were doing some odd yoga routine. Finally, my own lips betrayed me and the corners lifted into a mirthful smile.

"See, I told you it'd be fine, Chlo'!" my own voice said, in a completely different cadence to my own, and my throat tickled as it vibrated in rhythm. Emma again.

Emma, if you can hear me, knock this off! Get out! I thought as hard as I could.

No, no, not yet! Trust me! Emma's voice filled my head. And no need to yell!

Seriously, Em, what are you doing?

I got no answer, as my legs pulled tentatively forward, moving me towards the middle of the room and stumbling a little.

Oh, you're so short, Chloe. This feels so weird! Emma's incorporeal voice sounded again.

You're telling me...

I found my body forced into a series of hops, jumping-jacks, then a brief jog in place as she got her bearings. She sat me down on the floor, did a few stretches, then stood me right back up, my hand resting confidently on my cocked hip, a pose only Emma would ever take.

Have your fun yet? I thought at her, praying that she would return my autonomy now. I had no such luck. When she wanted to do something, she did it, and now was no exception.

Nope! came the expected answer. It's time we fixed this dreadful fashion sense of yours, Emma's voice said, and I found my hand plucking at my outfit to accentuate her statement. I've got some older clothes that'd fit you perfectly!

Emma, you can't be serious!

Oh, but I am...

Then, as much as I tried to stop myself, my hands came to the hem of my baggy shirt, and I could almost feel Emma's excitement as she slowly, teasingly pulled it up. She had to know how much I hated this, right? My arms continued nevertheless, until my top half was covered only by my casual sports bra.

Wait, this would be so much fun with a mirror! Emma suddenly spoke, using my arms to grab a small pile of clothes before walking me to her room, where we stood my half-naked body in front of her full-length mirror. Perfect!

Emma, knock it off! I thought to her again. God, I was gonna kill her when she got out.

Well, then I'll just have to stay in here! came her bubbly, flippant response. I'd apparently have to watch all my thoughts.

I felt my calves tense up, and I was forced to watch as she bounced my whole body in front of the mirror, my eyes trained on my breasts as they bounced with me. God, Emma was a complete bimbo, sometimes. Oh no, wait!

It was too late, I had thought the thought already. My face squished into a pout, and my hands crossed over my chest. "Well if I'm such a bimbo, then you are too now!" my voice sounded again to the open air, before my body was manipulated suddenly again.

"I'm Chloe, I used to be such a prude that I wouldn't even touch myself! But now, my best friend in the whole world's gonna fix that!" I found my voice whining, so unlike me. While I spoke, my whole body was gyrated in a far, far more sensual way than I had ever moved in my life. My arms came uncrossed, but rather than go back to my sides, Emma brought my hands to my breasts. She groped my chest, massaging me firmly through my sports bra as she stole my voice again, tweaking my nipples and sending an electric jolt through my body. What was she doing?

"Ooh, it feels so good to squeeze my purrrfect tits!" she moaned for me, making sure this was as humiliating as possible.

You're too closed up, Chlo', and I'm gonna fix that whether you want me to or not! she responded in my head. My own thoughts were drowned out as the overwhelming sensation of my own hands molesting me took all my attention. It was still my body doing it; I could feel the muscles of my arms expand and contract like it was me, but the fact that I wasn't the one sending the instructions made it feel like she was groping me herself. A strange, violating feeling as my body was used against me. My voice moaned again, and I died inside at the show she was putting on for us both.

Emma, please, stop, I'm sorry! You're not a bimbo, I swear! I begged internally, and finally my hands relented, falling to my sides again. My lips curved again into a smile.

"Apology accepted, Chlo'! But we're still fixing your outfit," Emma said, again commandeering my voice as she reached under my sweatpants to pull the sides of my panties up. I tried to roll my eyes at the move, but if she could feel the attempt she didn't say as much. Thankfully, she also didn't comment about how it aroused me more than I wanted to admit.

I caught her giving a brief look again at my breasts, my nipples poking through my bra now, before my fingers slipped fully under my waistband. With less teasing, Emma had me lower my sweatpants down, and stepped out of them for me. Looking back to the mirror, we saw my petite frame in just my underwear, the light-blue sports bra and panties. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks, knowing my friend was seeing everything too, though I had to wonder if any of that was from her own excitement.

No way, Chlo'! her voice sounded, though it seemed a little more shrill from embarrassment. Was this more than just a fashion overhaul? Did she want this for herself, too?

As if to distract me, my hands suddenly shot up, giving my breasts a light squeeze before taking the bra off in one fluid, unapologetic motion. My "perfect" pale breasts dropped down a slight amount, and I could feel the cool apartment air dancing around them. I was "speechless", my brain and thoughts frozen, as she lowered my panties off too, staring between my legs the entire time.

Aw, you shaved for me, how cute! she commented, and I could feel her reveling in my embarrassment. Oh come on, we've changed together before, I'm just helping this time!

I couldn't argue with that, but I could certainly complain when her hands traveled down my stomach as she watched in the mirror. Hey! Watch where you're putting those, Em!

Your stomach's so flat, Chloe... came her quiet, distracted response, as my hands pushed even further down my stomach to rest right above my mound.

EMMA!

"Sorry, sorry, I'll behave!" my own voice answered. Emma was clearly embarrassed enough to forget she could just think her response back to me.

Thankfully, she withdrew my hands, and turned my eyes towards the pile of clothing. "So, what'll we dress you up in, then?" Emma mused aloud. "Might as well make this a little better for you. I know you like comfy stuff, Chlo', so we can do this for now! You get something comfy, but we can still show off your curves!"

As she spoke, she picked up a pair of mid-thigh leggings, apparently not seeing the need for underwear. Of course not, Chloe, they give you weird lines underneath! Emma patronized, bending me over to put each of my feet through a hole. Trust me, nothing's comfier than these, even your lame sweatpants!

She straightened up slowly, giving us both a view of my body in the mirror. The black spandex climbed my legs, stretching and morphing closely to the skin underneath. I would have shivered had I been in control of my muscles, but Emma kept taking her sweet time lifting the leggings up. Finally, the top of the garment crossed over my hips and wrapped around my waist. Emma pushed my fingers under and around the waistband to check the fit, then gave it a couple tugs upward to pull it snug. As it molded between my legs, I felt another jolt of arousal.

See? They fit great! she said again, wiggling my hips back and forth. She was right, and I could see and feel the perfect fit of the leggings as she turned me around. Of course I'm right! Now for the top, which you probably won't like as much...

To my predictable horror, she grabbed a sheer lace bralette from the pile, and stuck my arms through the straps before clasping it behind my back. My hands came forward, reaching under the cups and unceremoniously adjusting everything to fit better. Emma paid no heed to my comfort during this, treating my body like her own -- which made it feel like she was playing with my breasts again, if less pointedly this time.

Finally done, she held my arms out, putting me on display in the mirror again. I wanted to die at that moment, realizing that the bralette left nothing at all to the imagination. Oh, this is so cute, why don't you ever wear this stuff, Chloe?

Because it shows WAY too much! I'm out of these clothes as soon as you leave, Emma!

"Y'know, now that you mention it, I actually can't let this chance go. You probably will just go back to your boring stuff as soon as this spell wears off..."

She didn't leave me wondering what she meant for long, and my sinking humiliation returned in full force as she grabbed my phone, using my face to unlock it before opening the camera. Have to make it look like you actually wanted me to have these, y'know?

Emma! Don't, seriously! I responded, but she started taking pictures anyway. While I complained in our shared headspace, she put me in a bunch of different poses. Smiling selfies, a few intense, serious pictures, and some goofy photos to top it off. Finally, she had to make full use of my revealing new outfit.

You know, some video would be good, too! She set my phone on her dresser and hit record, then backed up. She squeezed my breasts together with my hands, contorting my face into a kiss-and-wink combination. Right after, my eyes crossed as my tongue lolled out of my mouth, my knees pointing towards each other as she started massaging my breasts again.

Emma, st-stop-! Apparently, you can stutter even in your head, and the hypnotic squeezing of my chest was far too distracting for coherent thought.

Of course, she didn't listen, her mind set on making sure she got everything out of this. I tried to fight my body, to fight against Emma's hold over me, but my efforts were as useless as ever. She sat me down on her bed and spread my legs in front of my phone, bouncing my breasts with my hands a few times for the camera. "I hope you enjoy, Emmaaa!" she sang with my voice again, winking at the camera and blowing a kiss. She really was trying to make this look like I was doing everything myself. I was gonna kill her.

I got no opportunity to do so, however, as she backed me up on her bed and laid me down against the pillows. Absent-mindedly, or so it seemed, she started stroking a few of my fingers against my stomach, trailing along in lazy patterns.

I know you hate all this right now, Chloe, but just relax and you'll learn to enjoy it! There's a reason I'm a "bimbo", after all...

In clear view of my own camera, my hands came up from their patterns, drawing closer to my breasts, then slowly back down. Up and down again, then once more -- giving my chest a quick, gentle squeeze the last time, before heading south.

One hand settled on my stomach as if to keep me in place, my other hand betraying me again as it floated down over the spandex, finally nestling between my legs. It squeezed, sending a jolt through my stomach. It gently squeezed me a few more times, warming me up to that stimulation I'd never pursued before, and under the fabric I could feel my wetness start to grow.

Then slowly, so very slowly, that hand started rubbing. Up, and then down. Up, and then down. I wanted to scream, to moan, to get out of this, but I had no choice but to let Emma do her work, giving me all the unwanted attention she could. My fingers could feel my spandex start to get wetter, and Emma made sure to have my middle finger perfectly centered, so as to rub circles over my clitoris after each up-stroke.

After a minute of her slow and steady ministrations, she raised my head from the pillows, opened my eyes, and looked down. To my shock I could see a dark spot spread from my spandex-clad lips -- which she made sure to keep pressed against the leggings in a camel-toe for the camera. My lips smiled again, and she tilted my head back, closing my eyes and sighing loudly for me. Up again, then down slowly.

12