Ghostly Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she picked up the pace more.

Up. Down. Up. Down. Tweak my clit again. Moan, then bring my other hand to my breast. Up. Down. Squeeze, knead, tweak. All the while, I couldn't even keep up the mental resistance, and I was thrown gagged into the passenger seat as she drove my body steadily forward towards climax.

The pace picking up again. Up-down-up-down, turning into steady, quick circles over my clitoris as she gyrated my hips, grinding my sex even further into my own fingers. My other hand kneaded my breasts more firmly, and then she kept the pace of everything steady. With her confident piloting of my own body, I felt a tension, a pressure, an aroused pit growing in my stomach. With each rub, circle, knead, and tweak, that tension built and built, until without warning a wave of pleasure racked through my whole body.

"OH- OHHH-!" my voice shuddered out, and I didn't even know who it came from at this point. I moaned even louder as another wave crashed through, then another, as Emma kept my body masturbating through the most pleasurable sensations I'd ever felt.

Finally, after a small eternity, my senses returned to me, though not my control. I smiled at the camera, then blew another kiss as Emma stood me up to stop the recording. She sent all the photos and the video to her own number, typing out a quick message from me.

I had sooo much fun filming this with you today! hope you like it too, Em ;)

12