All Comments on 'Ghostly Love'

by KAnneMeinel

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!

The best one yet. I realy enjoyed this story it is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

That was by far your best story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your Best

I've been reading all of your stories and this is my favorite!

bornagainbornagainalmost 13 years ago
The Best Story Ever

I have`nt read all of your stories but i really loved reading this story the most keep up the writing to this story i want to see the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gem

A little gem of a story. Very nicely done. A bit sad for poor Stacey to have to wait so long but I'm sure she doesn't mind.

quiverclawquiverclawalmost 13 years ago
This might sound cheesy but....

as i was reading this story, very well done by the way, i could her Foreigners Waiting For A girl like you. I also think this story could also fit into the romance category. Either way, 2 thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very well written.

Very well written, one of my favorites. Will definately be reading it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
** Lovely **

Really it's a great story. And I am coming to love your way of writing. Please continue with your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW THE BESThrisrie

I've been reading your stories in sequence. The best to date. Thanks for sharing your gifted talent.

Christie

sexyfox69sexyfox69almost 13 years ago

I do so hope you write more of Renata and Stacey because it had a profound effect on me and without more I would simply go mad from withdrawal. I can truthfully say your story would make one hell of a movie which I would love to see visually the story of Renata and Stacey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A great story.

Your subject matter was a well thought out piece of litature. Few stories I have read kept my rapt attention. Thank you for sharing this with us.

KAnneMeinelKAnneMeinelover 12 years agoAuthor
Video

I made a video of this story as well. As I cannot NAME the video sight (think which is the most popular) due to Literotica's regulations...you can email me if you can't figure out what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW does pretty much sum it up

This was fucking great. So much emotion! Very powerful stuff you got here.

Really makes you feel for the characters and I wish you would write more with these two. Very likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'M CAPTIVATED

my gosh i was really captivated by this story i really love it...

this is the best story i have read (so far)

the author has a great mind for doing such a wonderful work

i really love the story

i hope you'll make more stories that will captivate the feelings of your audience :)

great work!!!!

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 11 years ago

Aww, this was a cute story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

oh my god!

i love your story, it was that kind of flawless, smart and intriguing i barely saw in any story.

it felt like i was reading a fairytale where our princess was meeting her 'princess charming'!!

awesome job!:)

10stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Am ghostly in love

Yes am ghostly in love with your story and it's so beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Quality!

I really enjoyed your story! I liked the sixth sense aspect, but your own personal twist was lovely (though I wonder about the actual dream lover...).

I like how you gave your character a transition through realistic means rather than some instant mojo doing it.

I like that you didn't just amp it all up into pwp, but really dug into the plot before giving us the ending treat.

Great writing!

Please keep doing whatever it is that you're doing. And if you happen upon another Renata, send her my way, would you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Five stars but...

I've given you five stars because this is an enjoyable story and you can write quite well. So I hope you won't mind me pointing out a silly little mistake early in the tale. When Renata first appears, you write that "...the apparition came as an attractive blonde-haired woman..." yet two or three paragraphs later you describe her as having "...deep chestnut brown hair..." Only a small blooper but it is the sort of thing that makes readers not take you seriously as a writer. That said, K'Anne, I really liked Ghostly Love and look forward to reading more stories of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I congratulate the author of this story.

Very sweet and charming as well as sexy: I enjoyed this story as a story, found the characters warm and engaging and I thank you for entertaining me.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 6 years ago
WOW

Wow about sums it up! I can't say that I believe in ghosts, but maybe it's really two soul mates searching and finding one another. No matter what you may think or believe, I believe it and that is all that matters to me.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
A REALLY WONDEROUS TALE ............

......... and the use of any type of astral projection is thought provoking.

An exceptional and well thought out story.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

Loved it, this is a well written imaginative romantic tale. My only criticism would be it ended way to soon. I would have loved this go on a couple more pages and have them grow old together then end it at the beginning of the story. If that makes sense. Five stars from me.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

An enjoyable and intriguing tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous