Ghosts of Christmas Post

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Great. Now I have an erection.

I noticed at one point, Aunt Deb, Janelle, and Betty-Lou all talking. But no time to enjoy, it was a crowded and successful party, lots of people to talk co.

"C'mere, quick!" I felt a hand grab my by the upper arm and pull me. Betty-Lou led me to the formal living room. Looking up, I saw Aunt Deb talking to my boss's wife again up on the landing. Except further off in the background was a lamp. And my boss's wife was standing in front of the lamp. And the light from the lamp was shining through her skirt, highlighting her upper thighs through the fabric and making a lovely halo of her thong underneath her skirt.

"Smile you two!" Betty-Lou said to Aunt Deb and my Boss's wife. Maybe it was the egg-nog talking, but I had never been more attracted to Betty-Lou. She got my boss's wife's thong and the gap between her legs, perfectly outlined in the photo.

"C'mere, hurry!" It was Janelle. She led us to the TV room, where the lady from the pink house was sitting in the big fluffy couch, talking to her husband. The coffee table in front of them and the ottoman were open though, and Janelle walked up to them with a big cheerful "Hiii, how are youuuuu", and sat on the coffee table. I know you know Jack and Betty-Lou? Come talk to Savannah and Charles!"

We were wondering what was going on, and why Janelle sat on the coffee table and had me sit on the ottoman, when I realized what was going on. Due to the extreme cushioning of the couch, Savannah was unknowingly putting her completely smooth and bald pussy on display, to whoever was so lucky to sit on the ottoman across from her! "Here, take a picture of us Jack? Betty-Lou, come stand behind us!" Janelle leaned forward and turned toward me, and posed for a picture. And I got a perfect shot right up Savanna's dress, and her pussy.

Now I was conflicted. Who was I more attracted to now, Janelle or Betty-Lou? But I have to say, seeing a full vagina was more than I bargained for, maybe it was Savannah?

***

The party was officially a gigantic success. People had a lovely time. Things started to die down a bit, and the four of us reconvened by the front door, as we were bidding guests good night.

"Ok, Jack, show us Savannah's vagina, why don't ya!" Janelle joked. She was getting out her camera, and Betty-Lou got hers out, for all of us to show the pictures we took.

I got my phone out, and opened the "pictures" app to show the pictures. I had taken a few others, mostly innocent, and swiped backwards to Savannah's pussy picture. "Oh my god!" they all laughed, Janelle leaning against me to the right, Betty-Lou peering on tippy-toes over her shoulder, and Aunt Deb to my left, also leaning across me. So I had direct skin to skin contact with all three of them, and I felt the warmth and the breath of Aunt Deb as she looked at the pictures.

"Keep going, keep going!" I realized before it happened though, that no more than five or six more pictures back, would be the sneaky picture I had taken of Aunt Deb. My mind was going a million miles an hour and I was busy patting myself on the back for the presence of mind to remember, when I thought of something else. Earlier, it came out that I had sneakily stared at pictures of Betty-Lou, and Janelle, but it hadn't come up about Aunt Deb. I decided to pretend I had forgotten, and I kept swiping backward. In an instant, there it was; Aunt Deb's delightful ass, camel-toe, and the little depression where the asshole I wanted to see so badly was. Everyone gasped.

"Ouch!!" Aunt Deb punched the hell out of my shoulder. But I swear I also saw a smile. A look of relief. A look of redemption.

"Jack! Oh my god!"

Betty-Lou and Janelle were dying laughing, and after a second or two, Aunt Deb started too.

"I didn't want you to feel left out!" I joked, knowing these wonderful women would catch my attempted fib in a heartbeat.

"You took that long before our conversation came up, you sicko!" said Betty-Lou.

"Yeah! You sicko!" Janelle piped up.

"I may be a sicko, but I have good taste!" I retorted. We had a good laugh, and then Janelle and Betty-Lou showed the pictures they had gotten. There was my boss's wife. Twice. More of Savannah. And several I hadn't even known about.

We were interrupted by the final group of guests coming toward the front door to leave. The party had been a great success.

We chit chatted a bit more. Although I had my hopes, the conversation meandered around, to other topics, innocent ones, kids, families, the neighbors, gossip. Eventually it was almost 2:00. I wanted to night to last forever, but we were all starting to yawn.

OK, drive us home, Jack! Betty Lou said, referring to herself and Janelle. We said goodnight to Aunt Deb, congratulated her on the great party, and got on our way.

Janelle and Betty-Lou climbed into the back seat of my car, and said, "Onward, Reeves", as if I were a chauffer. It wasn't a long drive, but I dropped off Betty-Lou at her house, and did my usual "flash your porch light once you're inside and everything's good" routine. She did, and I envied her husband, having Betty-Lou coming home to him, a little tipsy. I proceeded the fiver more minutes to drive to Janelle's house. I was almost there when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, but I didn't look at it right away.

"Gnite! Sorry about all the punches! That second one, it was harder than I meant. Sorry! "Janelle said.

She got out of the car and walked around to my window. By then I had rolled it down. "Flash lights once you're inside to let me know all's OK inside" I said. She leaned into the car window and gave me a quick peck on the cheeks.

"You're sweet. You know, for a pervert?" she said and walked up her driveway. As I watched her walk up to her door and inside, I took out my phone. From the preview, I saw it was a text from Betty-Lou, a few seconds before I tapped in my passcode to fully unlock the phone and read the text. I had one eye on the porchlight, to see when Janelle flashed her lights.

It was a group text, between Betty-Lou, Janelle, and I. It was a picture of Betty Lou, a selfie, taken in her bathroom, except it was a nice bright full torso picture of her in her elf outfit, except she had removed her bra, so her nipples spectacularly outlined. "Merry Christmas, pervert!" the text said. I gulped. This was hot.

Just then, the porchlight flashed, so I knew Janelle was safely inside. But just a moment later, my phone buzzed again. It was a close up; Janelle had taken a snapshot of her camel toe, and replied all. 'Yes, a delightful evening. You sick bastard!" was her reply.

"Aww shucks, you are too nice!" I replied with a smiley. I didn't say anything to end the evening, I was half hoping it would continue, but Betty-Lou said, "Good night you two. God my feet hurt."

"Mine too!" Janelle replied. I still didn't' want to agree that it was bedtime.

Just then, another text came in, from Aunt Deb, just to me. "Listen." Aunt Deb said. "I have an appointment with your boss's wife Monday. Possibly a massive sale, so I guess I owe you."

"Oh, that's fantastic!" I replied.

"Yes, it could literally be a million dollar deal." There was a strange pause. "Ok, listen, if you breathe a word of this that I told you, I'll kill you. Like I said, I guess I owe you. So I'm just gonna tell you, you could probably fuck either Betty-Lou or Janelle tonight if you wanted. Betty-Lou and her husband haven't fucked in years, and Janelle's always had a little crush on you. Plus she's had a couple glasses of champagne."

"Seriously?" I replied. This was unique. Aunt Deb was trying to help me out again.

"Probably both of them, actually. You really charmed them tonight. Making them laugh so much. That's the key to a girl's heart. And pussy. And mouth. And ass. Actually, I know Janelle is always putting things up her ass. She wears a butt-plug sometimes!"

"Hmm... I just dropped them both off, we have a group text going. They're talking about being tired and their feet hurting though."

"Offer to give them foot rubs." Aunt Deb said. God, Aunt Deb was a genius.

"Hmm, I guess you two don't like foot rubs, apparently?" I said to the group text

"We do, we do!"

I was starting to reply when another text from Aunt Deb. "Bring them back here. Janelle's got the dogs, and of course, Betty-Lou has other people at her house"

"Get back in the car Janelle. I know Aunt Deb is passed out asleep; we can go to her house. And I'll be there in five minutes BL." (BL, was texting shortcut for Betty-Lou.)

I followed up, "Take off your thong though!" with a smiley face. Although Betty-Lou was my nipple girl, it doesn't mean I don't notice other things, and I had decided during the party not to point out that I could tell she was wearing a thong. I also had noticed that Janelle just had nipple covers, not a bra on. (She had stretched to decorate the tree earlier, and of course, I noticed.)

"You sick bastard," she said again.

"And Janelle... Take the nipple covers off. Seriously, do you think I'm blind????" I said, using multiple question marks intentionally.

By now, Janelle was walking back to the car. She was carrying her sexy pumps now, walking barefoot. She got in the car and immediately stretched her leg over and into my lap. "Rub." she said.

The phone buzzed again. Betty Lou had sent a picture to the group text, a close up of her leggings, her left hand dangling the yellow thong she had been wearing, and the fabric of her leggings pulled deep into her pussy.

"Tell her great job!" I said to Janelle, as I started to drive.

We got to Betty-Lou's house. My phone buzzed a few times on the way, but Janelle's didn't. That old me they were texts from Aunt Deb.

I had been driving with one hand, rubbing Janelle's foot with my other. "Foot fetishist too, huh?" she said.

Instead of answering, I took Janelle's foot in my hand, lifted it to my mouth, and deeply pulled her entire big toe into my mouth and sucked it for about three seconds.

"Yup." I said.

Jesus Christ! Janelle said.

We reached Betty-Lou's house. She was standing by the mailbox waiting for us.

She hopped in, the back seat this time, but she took her sexy pumps off, and stretched them between the front seats.

"You gonna suck her toes too?" Janelle asked. I still had Janelle's food in my hand. I leaned over a bit to Betty-Lou's foot, and kissed her big toe.

"Pervert!" they both said.

I was a bit emboldened by what was happening. Neither of them had asked earlier why we were going back to Aunt Deb's house, they just agreed.

"So why are we going back to your Aunt Deb's house anyway?" Betty-Lou asked.

"To fuck." I said it bluntly and matter of factly, hoping for a little shock effect.

"Are you now?" Betty-Lou said.

"Twice. With orgasms." I responded

"Orgasms you say?"

"Orgasms."

My phone buzzed.

We got to Aunt Deb's house. My phone had buzzed a few more times. I had an excuse to look at my phone now. Before we all got out of the car, I said, "hang on, let me make sure the coast is still clear.

There were four texts from her.

"I'm in a weird mood."

The next one. "Stay in the back living room when you get here. I'll be watching with binoculars from my bedroom, through my sliding glass doors across the back porch and back in through the sliding glass doors into the TV room. "

Next text: "Make sure the curtains stay open. I want to see some fucking."

The final text: "When they suck your dick, rotate so I can see your dick sliding in and out of their mouths." And a heart emoji.

"Ok, she wrote me those like ten minutes ago. She's asleep. "

We went inside, and I led the way to the front living room. To make sure they didn't have time or the inclination to close the curtains, I turned to Betty-Lou and gave her a massive kiss. Before she could even respond, I had turned to Janelle and did the same. Knowing that now both of them were in elf outfits, tight yoga-pant style leggings, with no bras or underwear, I slid my palms down Janelle's yoga pants, feeling her firm ass for the first time. We were still kissing deeply, but now I was feeling Betty-Lou reaching around me from behind trying to undo my belt buckle.

I was glad she struggled with it. One thing all men feel, is a sense of insecurity about how bad we can be sometimes at undoing buttons or clasps, so I was glad Betty-Lou was struggling. I pulled one hand out of Janelle's yoga pants, and reached around and undid my belt buckle, then put it in Betty-Lou's hand to pull away. At the same time I undid the button of my pants then the zipper. I felt Betty-Lou reach for my very hard dick with her slender little fingers. I knew she had found a wet mess in there, because I had been so hard and oozing my pre-cum for so long. Thankfully I heard a happy "mmm!" sound from her. At the same time, I reached behind me, and slipped my palm inside the front of her leggings too, and down. I wasn't sure what I would find, until I detected very shortly cropped and obviously groomed pubic hair. I reached the magic spot and very gently started running the tip of my fingertip lengthwise between her pussy lips.

Betty-Lou had gotten her hands inside the waist of my pants, and started sliding them downward. Suddenly, the most wonderful sensation I have ever imagined happening to me in my life happened. Janelle's hands also grabbed my waist, so two women, one in front of me, and one behind, were sliding my pants down. Once they reached about halfway down my thigh, gravity took over, and they fell. But even before I could step out of them, Janelle dropped to a crouching position in front of me, and even as Betty-Lou pumped my cock by its base, Janelle took me in my mouth. And if that didn't make me hard enough, I suddenly realized that Aunt Deb was watching this through her binoculars.

I had actually forgotten to plan it this way, but it turned out I was turned at an angle relative to the sliding glass doors, where I knew Aunt Deb was getting a good view of my dick going in and out of Janelle's mouth. By now, I had turned my head a little so that Betty-Lou and I were kissing, her still mostly behind me, but I felt her gingerly moving to my front too. She leaned downward and I heard her say to Janelle "Give me a taste." I looked down at the amazing sight, and I thought Janelle would pull away to let Betty-Lou give me a suck.

I'm pretty sure Betty-Lou thought the same thing too. But Janelle mischievously pulled away from my dick and craned her neck upward and kissed Betty-Lou on the lips with her lips salty from my pre-cum. God, that was hot. They giggled, then Janelle backed away to give Betty-Lou a chance to suck. My left hand found Betty-Lou's ass to caress again, and for just a second, I glanced over through the sliding glass doors. I was almost sure I saw a glint off of the binocular lenses, but I couldn't be sure. What I was sure of though was that I was with two beautiful women, with a third one watching.

I desperately wanted to consummate this threesome by sticking my dick in both of these women, but I remembered how I had promised orgasms. They weren't too eager to stop sucking me quite yet, so I didn't interrupt, I'm far too polite for that, but eventually it reached a point where they pulled away. I stepped out of my pants, which were around my ankles, and pulled my shirt off over my head. Both ladies quickly slid their leggings down and off, and their tops off and over. We were all naked now. My cock so very hard. The two of them stunningly naked.

"O time." I said, meaning orgasm time. I didn't want to appear too obvious, but the coffee table, the same coffee table with such fond memories of seeing Savannah's pussy was in the way. I pulled it out of the way, and now, through the sliding glass doors, should be a perfect view. I guided the two ladies to sit on the couch. Betty-Lou ended up closer, so she was first. I sat her down, and then kneeled on the floor in front of her. I cupped my palms under her knees, and lifted them, guiding her into a leaning back position, her legs beautifully parted for me. I leaned in and inhaled, fulfilling a dream of so many years, to see, and breathe in the delightful scents of Betty-Lou. I leaned forward, engulfed her clit between my lips, and started my light sucking of her clit.

I wasn't sure what Janelle was doing, until I heard her say, "God, yes, right there." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Betty-Lou's arm stretched off to her right, and I could deduce from that, that Betty-Lou had found Janelle's clit too. I tried not to get distracted from my task at hand, as I tried to get a feel for Betty-Lou and how she liked having her clit treated. Based on what made her tremble, what didn't, plus a little trial and error, I had figured out within a couple minutes that Betty-Lou wanted to be softly licked upwards on the clit with the tip of my tongue.

As if two beautiful women panting and moaning isn't sexy enough, I started hearing a steady rhythmic wet sound, and I could see Betty-Lou's forearm moving in conjunction with that rhythm. And I could hear Janelle whimpering. "God, you always make me cum so hard," she said out loud. What a turn on. Apparently this wasn't their first time, and apparently Betty-Lou had fingered Janelle before. I still managed to keep my focus, and I felt Betty-Lou's thighs beginning to shudder and shake. And my neck was cramping from the angle I was at, but I was going to suffer through that cramp even if it killed me, and I kept doing what I was doing to Betty-Lou's clit until she pulled away suddenly and threw her head back. I stared at her pussy, as it pulsated as she orgasmed. And looking off to the side, I saw Janelle also reach her orgasm thanks to Betty-Lou's expert fingers.

For what seemed like the most blissful eternity, both women almost in a daze did nothing but bask in their quiet orgasms, although in real life it was probably about twenty seconds.

They looked down at me and smiled. "I'm taking credit for that!" I jokingly said to Janelle. One of my beliefs is that if an orgasm happened while I was in the vicinity, I took credit for it, even if it was caused by a vibrator, masturbation, or this dream come true, one beautiful woman doing it to another. They laughed.

"Give me that dick," Janelle said, as the stepped up off of the couch, and facing me, sat on me, as I was still sitting in front of the couch. I was still thinking of the view Aunt Deb was getting. In this case, my back (well, my head, as I laid back) was facing out the window, so I knew from this angle, Aunt Deb would be looking directly at Janelle's breasts as she started riding my cock.

I can't tell you how amazing it felt, Janelle's so tight and so bald pussy gliding up and down on my cock. And knowing Aunt Deb was watching made it all the more better.

And if I had been thinking things couldn't get any better, I was wrong. Because Betty-Lou also stepped off of the couch, and crawled across the carpet on her hands and knees to kiss me passionately. Janelle was on a mission though, she was very carefully propping herself up on me and riding my dick in a very particular way. One thing I am is a good student, and one of the greatest lessons I had ever learned, is that if a lady seems to be riding your dick and using it as if it's a masturbatory tool, you let her do it. Because it means she's about to make herself cum.

And sure enough, within just a few minutes, there was Janelle, riding me, and having an amazing orgasm, except she was kind enough not to pull herself off of me, so her vagina was pulsating and squeezing my very hard cock as she orgasmed.

Betty-Lou and I stopped kissing to look at Janell, so beautiful with her eyes closed, as she orgasmed. Once she had regained her composure, Betty-Lou said, "My turn for that dick," and Janelle gracefully climbed off of me, giving Betty-Lou a chance to climb down my body, into a position with her ass facing me (and Aunt Deb too!) to ride me reverse-cowgirl style. I looked down, and what a sight to behold, Janelle holding my dick gingerly, and guiding it into Betty-Lou's pussy. And I for a moment got the most delightful view of Betty-Lou's little asshole too, tight and tiny. I have a thing for asses too, I wondered to myself if I was going to get a chance to lick that little asshole. And just as I thought that, lo and behold, Janelle climbed forward and leaned down, and proceeded to lick Betty-Lou's asshole, as she rode my cock.