Ghosts of Christmas Post

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty-Lou too, decided to ride my cock to an orgasm, and again, I let her. Except as a boy, having his first actual threesome, with two women he had lusted after for years, with a bit of an ass fetish, watching one gorgeous woman lick another one's ass, I knew I was going to lose control and explode soon. Thankfully, Betty-Lou reached her orgasm a few seconds before I did, and as her body was trembling and shuddering, I was blasting hot gushes of my cum right into her pussy.

Again, Betty-Lou needed a few seconds to regain her composure, and as she lifted her body off of me, I felt a warm wet glob of our love juices drip out of her pussy and onto my pubic hair. I was still so hard. But then Janelle, god, Janelle... She leaned right down, and licked and sucked the messy blend of love juices, and I could tell she was so into the moment and the sex, she was licking all the juices up and I could hear her swallowing.

In her new position though, I could see her little asshole too. I wanted it. I craved it. I needed it. "Give me that ass to lick." I said. And happily, Janelle gracefully propped herself up, swing her right ankle over my head and torso, and proceeded to squat down, lining her perfect little asshole right over my mouth. I craved this. I stuck my tongue right into her tight little asshole and relished the experience of licking her ass. I had to admit to myself, I was imaging Aunt Deb's ass, not because there was anything at all wrong with Janelle's ass, except for it not being Aunt Deb's. But here I was, having fucked two truly beautiful women, watched both orgasm multiple times, and now I was getting to lick an amazing little ass. It was an amazing moment.

Gradually, we settled into a few minutes of sweet talk. Betty-Lou did have a household to go home to though, so it seemed like we did have to reluctantly bring this moment to a close.

"Let's clean you up really quickly." Janelle said to Betty-Lou, and the two of them pranced off to the guest bathroom just by the kitchen.

As soon as they were out of sight, I heard my phone buzz from my pant pocket off behind me. I knew it was Aunt Deb. "Wow!" was all the text said.

"Show me your pussy," I relied. Then immediately, "Pussy and ass. " Then "I've been dreaming of your pussy and ass my whole life, you know." I wasn't really giving her a chance, but I looked over and out the window. The light turned on, and Aunt Deb, completely naked, posed in the window for me. With her camera in her hand, she snapped a few pictures of herself.

I guess she's a mind reader, because she bent over, and very intentionally took a picture of her asshole by stretching her hand behind her. She stood straight up for a second, and tapped away at her phone. Moments later, a text arrived. It was a picture of Aunt Peg's asshole. Moments later, another text, "I better turn off the light; they're going to come out in a minute." I stood up, and as I saw the light go out, I decided to just stand up and pump my cock, facing Aunt Deb's direction. I knew she was watching.

***

The ladies came back, still naked, but now Betty-Lou was fresh and clean. They put their elf outfits back on, I put my Grinch outfit back on, and for the second time that night, I drove them home. It was late. We were tired. Again, I dropped Betty-Lou off, we waited for her to flash her porch light, and then I dropped Janelle off too. During the drive, Janelle had shut her eyes a couple times, and I had the chance to read some of the texts from Aunt Deb. My favorite was a close up of her fingers in her pussy, saying, "This needs to be your dick."

Again, as I stopped the car, Janelle walked out of the car and around, leaned in through the window, and kissed me, this time on the lips. "Hey, you seem like you've still got some energy left over, right?"

I was torn. I wanted to go back to Aunt Deb's house to finally do the things I had been dreaming of. But I was guessing Janelle was going to propose more sex with her. I decided to just agree. "Little bit!" I smiled.

"Ok. Listen. I have a tip for you. I think Deb wants you. No. I KNOW Deb wants you. And that you want her. Go back there, walk right into her bedroom, and just fuck her for me, ok?"

"You think so?" I was feigning not knowing.

"She was watching us fuck with binoculars from her bedroom. So yes, I think so." she smiled. God, these women are not just beautiful, they're so damn smart.

"Get back in the car. Come watch." I smiled.

"One sec, let me run in the house for a minute." Janelle went into the house, and just a couple minutes later, she came out. She had changed into a more comfortable outfit, and walked out, in a bit of a strange posture, carrying some things in her hand. She got in the car and sat down. She got in the car, and put an orange Butt-Plug and K-Y jelly in the center console. She had a pair of binoculars in her hand too.

"These may come in handy.. And she and I will have matching butt plugs, if you get this in her." She smiled.