Ghosts of Cwndol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing." She acknowledged to the reedy torturer, "every single one of them had a bigger cock than you"

The man screamed in frustration and stormed out. The moment he slammed the door, Eryn felt her bonds loosen and she slipped off the chair onto the floor. Her pussy throbbed with frustration, she felt on the verge of the greatest orgasm of her life, but nothing she did would push her over the edge. Instead she stood up and, grunting in furious closeness, continued into the woods.

As she left the cabin, Eryn suddenly felt a rush of worry, she looked down to confirm that the word 'whore' was still branded on her chest, she rubbed her hand across the head to confirm her hair was still sheared. The adventure was all well and good but how was she going to return to her life afterwards? As quickly as the feeling of worry arrived it left her, she suddenly decided that those weren't really problems. Besides, the town of Cwndol lay ahead of her and she guessed this was her final stop.

She recognised the road running through town, the flanks of twee buildings and village shops. What she didn't recognise was in the courtyard in front of the church there was a stake sticking up from the ground, the pile of logs at its base and the enduring prickling heat of her skin allowing her to deduce her final ordeal. She climbed the logs, wrapped her arms round the stake behind her back and felt the psychic bonds lock her in to her final trial.

The ghostly town appeared in front of her, all shouting and jeering as Eryn squirmed with pre-orgasmic joy. She knew this is what would push her over the edge and began to beg the crowd to light her up. One more in the long line of old men read her charges, read her history of speaking out of turn and pushing heresies, it was all lost to Eryn's insatiable need to be set on fire. Eventually a figure emerged from the crowd, it was Eryn. She saw a smug, satisfied, naked doppelganger, holding a torch and taunting her on the edge of pleasure. Her pleading intensified until her doppelganger approached and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips. She backed away maintaining eye contact the entire time as she dropped a torch on the tinder pile.

It began as a lick of pure pleasure tickling Eryn's feet, until it grew and grew, the red hot sensation caressing it's way up Eryn's thighs. The moment it reached her parched pussy, Eryn convulsed with joy, the last lingering trace of her previous tortures also lifted, the small trickle of water in her lungs, the mild throbbing of her bottom. All pain and burden from the night's events evaporated out of her as she screamed with bliss.

The psychic bonds were burnt to ashes, and with her hands free all Eryn could think to do was to collapse on the fire and furiously rub her clitoris. She screwed her eyes closed as her body glowed with orgasmic ecstasy, wave after wave of pleasure consuming her as she lay in the embers of generations of past pain.

When she opened her eyes again, Eryn was outside the church naked and now in broad daylight. She felt all her faculties come back to her as she realised the ghostly world was gone and now she was genuinely naked and exposed. The church bells began to ring the end of its Sunday service, startling Eryn out of her stupor as she began to run home, her hair blowing in the breeze behind her.

...

Epilogue

"I still don't understand it myself but the spirits are beside themselves with joy." Anwen admitted helping herself to another slice of battenberg.

"It's simple, the glamping grounds are just a cheap holiday that allows us to bring as many people to Cwndol as possible. The private campgrounds are just for the women touched by the spirits during their stay." Eryn explained, hoping this time it would sink in.

"You know the more women are touched by the spirits, the more powerful they get."

"All that will do is allow the campsites to get bigger, I've no desire to see Cwndol become a sprawling city. For now, with lockdown easing but international travel still restricted, everyone is taking their holidays in the UK. The glamping site is fully booked for months. So you may need to buy some more paint."

"And the private campsite?" Anwen enquired.

"Currently four of us, believe me it took a lot of work to track them down. But oh how the puritans would vomit with rage if they could see what we get up to every night."

"Well it sounds like you've really committed yourself to this. Good for you." Anwen commended. "And you plan on walking home like that?"

Eryn stood up, brushing errant crumbs of angel sponge off her naked body.

"Strangely enough, ever since my adventure, you are the only one who can tell I'm walking the town naked. Although I might ask the ghosts to turn that off sometimes, just to spice up my shopping trips."