Ghouls' Night Out

Story Info
Three vampire girls seek a night of pleasure and chaos.
5.2k words
3.83
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Ghoul's Night Out: Three Tales of the Transylvanian Concubines

By Dmitri Storm

Three dark shapes approached the town of Visaria. Three impossibly beautiful girls, giggling to each other and giving each other little kisses. Magdalena, Dorota, and Alzbeta, the Brides of the Count.

Earlier that evening, the three had knelt on the floor before their Master, the Count. "You are given free reign tonight my Brides. Descend upon the town, wreak your mischiefs, and feast on the seed of men. Be safe, be back in your coffins by daybreak, but beyond this tonight is your night my beloveds."

The Count allowed them a night like this a few times a year, usually on a night that held some occult significance only he was aware of. On their "mischief nights" their shackles were removed, and their typical slave collars replaced by chain necklaces that hugged their pale necks just as tightly. Hanging from each girl's choker on a short chain was a ruby wrapped in delicate gold, symbolizing their status as slaves and wives of their Master. They may be free tonight, but they were still eternally the property of the Count.

"What shall we do tonight, darlings?" Magdalena asked, licking her lips as she gazed upon Visaria. She was dressed in a low cut red dress and black fishnet stockings, both of which she had taken from a prostitute she had murdered at some point in the past 30 years. The dress clung tightly to her, giving anyone looking a perfect view of the curves beneath.

"You are the eldest, dear Sister, it is your right to decide." said Alzbeta, her eyes downcast. Alzbeta's sisters enjoyed mocking her by dressing her up as the princess she was in life. Per their command, she was wearing the blue ball gown she had been buried in, and was adorned with a tiara and fine jewelry. Her Sisters had provided one more humiliation by using a chain they had secured around her waist to firmly place a string of pearls owned by Alzbeta's family for generations between her vaginal lips.

"Oh Magda, let's split up! We can each have fun and then share the stories later! It will be like three mischief nights in one." Dorota held tightly to Magdalena's arm and batted her eyes at the older girl. She was dressed in a black evening gown with a built in corset that hugged her torso tightly and placed her breasts on full display. Dorota was wearing nothing else, not even shoes and tread the earth beneath her on her dead feet.

"An excellent idea dear Dorota. We shall meet at this spot at the end of the night and share our stories before we return to our Husband."

The three girls descended to cause terror to and draw pleasure from Visaria

***

Part 1: Last Caress

Anton had grown tired of his parents' parties. Same people, same conversations, even the "scandalous behavior" that always erupted when someone or another drank too much had begun to feel routine.

Anton sat by himself, trying to nurse his glass of vodka and to be invisible. He was failing at both. He brushed off old acquaintances and social climbers trying to sell their daughters to him. He was about to truly upset his parents and leave for bed when he sighted a young girl he had never seen before.

She was radiant with her long, black hair set against her pale skin. She broadcast her disdain with her blue dress that was most deliciously out of fashion, and contrasted that with antique jewelry that showed she had enough money to be fashionable, but chose not to. Anton found himself moving towards her, staring at her and imagining what a lovely prize she would make.

She looked up and smiled at him demurely. "Oh, hello." she said in a sweet, gentle voice.

"Anton Hradny, m'lady. A pleasure to meet you." He kissed her hand, winning a giggle.

"Princess Alzbeta, charmed." Princess Alzbeta, such a perfect name for this creature of mesmerizing beauty.

"Listen Princess, I have been taught from a young age to take what I want. I want you. I believe in passion, not courting and I..."

"Are you asking to fuck me, Anton?" Alzbetaa asked, smiling

He stammered "Well, yes, I was..."

"I want you to fuck me too." She stared at him with eyes that Anton would do anything to make happy.

Very soon, they were in Anton's room. Alzbeta lay on his bed. Anton feared he might finish before he even undressed her. "Shall we begin with poetry my dear?" He asked sheepishly.

"I'm a very special kind of woman. I long ago gave up any idea of pretense, or foreplay. I just want your cock inside me."

The Princess began to undress, and Anton was surprised when he saw a string of pearls firmly hugging her sex. He was about to ask, and before the words came out, she replied. "I have promised... my family... to leave those in place for the evening. But that's alright, I want you to fuck my ass."

Anton blanched. "Don't worry, you'll like it, it's tighter and may give you more pleasure. Just promise to tug on my pearls while you fuck me."

Anton had never actually slept with a woman before. He was not expecting to meet Princess Alzbeta. When he did he expected to make love the way he had read about in so many novels, not in a girl's asshole while she pleasured herself with pearls. Anton looked over and saw the Princess bent over on his bed, presenting herself to him like a dog. Anton was unsure when another woman would come along he was even remotely interested in. He approached her and took his own clothes off, throwing them to the floor.

Anton mounted the young princess. She had rubbed some of the fluids from her other opening into her asshole and Anton slid in easily. He couldn't believe it, outside was another stupid party thrown by his parents, and he was in here losing his virginity to the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Alzbeta guided him through the process, telling him to grab her hair as he penetrated her and begging him to spank her from time to time.

"Talk to me Anton."

"What?"

"Degrade me, debase me Anton. Tell me how low, how disgusting I am."

This was an area Anton knew he would excel at. "Harlot."

"More." She insisted. "I cannot enjoy myself unless you tell me how dirty and bad I am."

"Whore, slut, bitch."

"Oh yes Anton, please."

"Do you know what kind of woman fucks a man she's known for half an hour? Whore is too kind a word. You're a dirty disgusting whore." Anton's passion inflamed, he began to get creative. "I'm glad I'm fucking your ass, you don't deserve for me to touch your filthy little cunt."

"Oh God yeees." Anton saw one of her hands playing with the pearls between her vaginal lips, rubbing against them with more and more intensity.

"You're probably not even a real princess, just some disgusting streetwalker in a dress she stole from a real lady."

Alzbeta began to scream. She was orgasming. Anton had made a woman orgasm. He hadn't expected it to be so loud. Alzbeta nimbly pulled herself from his cock and spun around. She pushed Anton down on the bed and her mouth sunk down to his cock. Alzbeta expertly sucked on the shaft that had so recently been inside her hindquarters. Anton could not control himself and moaned in pleasure. One of her hands stroked him up and down while the other toyed with her pearls, as her mouth moved up and down again and again, all the while her haunting eyes looking up to him. He came inside her mouth very quickly. She pulled her mouth from him, kissed him on the forehead. Anton could not shake the feeling that something had been stolen from him, that in taking his semen this strange girl had also taken a piece of his soul.

As they lay there, Anton panting and exhausted, his parents burst into his room. They looked at their son and at the disheveled woman lying next to him.

"Anton!" Lady Hradny said "We heard screaming and came here because we thought you were in some sort of trouble."

"He is in trouble." Lord Hradny chimed in. "He doesn't know how much trouble he's in."

Alzbeta kissed him on the forehead. "Farewell, Anton, and thank you for feeding me. We shall never meet again. You have given me life for a little time, and I hope I have given you life in return." As his parents advanced towards them, Alzbeta gathered her dress from the floor and disappeared in a cloud of mist. All three Hradnys watched the mist leave the room through the window and stayed silent with each other for half an hour.

That was the night Anton's life changed. His parents threw him out of their home,and he was forced to work for the first time in his young life. Anton signed on with a ship and spent the rest of his life traveling the seas. Anton became a hard, strong man, and slept with many other women. Anton Helzig died a rich and successful man, owning a fleet of merchant ships, the largest of which he named Alzbeta. He had a loving wife, children, grandchildren, and countless children who would never know him or meet him.

But what the odd princess in the unfashionable dress had said was true. He never saw her again.

Immediately after Alzbeta left Hradny Manor, she stood on a hill looking at the large building. Alzbeta began to dress herself, and then felt the tug of the pearls on her sensitive clitoris. Alzbeta spread her dress out on the grass, lay down on it, and pleasured herself, dreaming of the strong arms of her Master.

***

Part 2: Horror Hotel

Dr. Jacob Serwinski was in his laboratory, hard at work, when he heard the police banging at his door. He rose from his table and walked through the sanitarium, walking through cells filled to the brim with chained lunatics. Dr. Serwinski ignored them, their pleas of pain and hunger, and continued to walk briskly to the front door.

It was late, 2am by his watch. Whatever had happened, it must have been important, or it better be. All of Serwinski's staff were home or asleep, so he walked on his own and swung open the door. He was met by two of the local police, Selfan and Pavel, and a beautiful young woman in shackles.

"We found her near the tavern. She was writhing in the dirt and offering to fuck every man that passed her. We didn't feel right locking her in with the men down in the prison, thought maybe you could hold her. Serwinski could barely hear Pavel explain the woman to her. This small frame, in her tattered black evening gown, brought to him in chains, filled him with lust.

"Er, yes Pavel, I think I have room for her. Here, a kopeck for your service." the doctor tossed Pavel a coin and grabbed the girl by the chain connecting her wrists to her ankles.

Serwinski led the girl through the sanitarium. His patients gnashed their teeth at her and described in detail the ways they would abuse and violate her body. The girl replied by gnashing her teeth and stating she wanted them, all of them, inside of her.

Serwinski was thrilled. She was perfect. This woman, clearly in a fit of hysteria, was exactly what he needed to finally put his research to the test. He had been studying that odd female phenomenon, and believed he had found the biological cure to a psychological problem. He had only lacked a test subject, a young woman exhibiting symptoms who would not be missed if the procedure went awry.

The girl followed Dr. Serwinski to his lab with minimal struggle. "Are you going to fuck me, sir?" She asked, suddenly almost eerily calm.

"No, my dear, I plan to cure you." He guided her to that exam table, carefully removing her chains as he guided her to lie down.

"I'd rather be fucked than cured. Go ahead, no one will know but us. You can cure me after. What's the cure for a naughty girl like me?" The girl began trying to rub herself against Serwinski. He shoved her to the table and began to restrain her to it.

"I shall remove your clitoris and, if my theory holds, the excess bloodflow used during arousal will instead be dispersed to your frontal lobe. As a result, you should become a compliant and agreeable woman ready to participate in society." The girl screamed at this and tried to fight Serwinski at first as he bound her to the table, suddenly switching as he secured her ankles to cooing and fluttering her long eyelashes. Serwinski ignored her and continued with his work. This girl clearly needed his help, and hopefully in return she would make him famous.

Serwinski removed her tattered black dress and took a step back to examiine the patient. As he looked at the girl, her arms and legs forming a widely spread "X", he was shocked by the piercings to her nipples and labia. These tiny wounds awakened something in him, as he thought about a girl so addicted to pleasure she would mark her body like this. He tried to not acknowledge his rising erection as he gathered his tools.

One little incision, and Dr. Serwinski would know whether he had found a cure for hysteria. He should be imagining fame, riches, a hospital in a proper city and not this little backwater, but all Serwinski could think of was this beautiful girl restrained in front of him. Her legs spread, the rings in her genitals glistening, he began to consider to offer of sex she had made earlier.

"Fuck me sir, please, before I can never enjoy it again?" She asked pleadingly, tugging on her chains.

Serwinski knew she was right, that in curing the girl he would also be robbing her of much of the enjoyment sex would have. Perhaps she should be alllowed it one more time.

The girl saw the doctor advancing towards her. "Will you, sir? Will you fuck me? Please? Please?"

Serwinski dropped his trousers and climbed on top of the girl. Her mouth sought his naturally, and Serwinski easily slipped his cock into her.

She felt amazing. Her mouth tasted like expensive perfume, and her cunt tightly hugged him. The rings rubbed against him as he penetrated her and created a sensation that compelled him to thrust harder and harder.

This girl was entirely at his mercy. She could not move other than raising her hips against him or giving him her luscious kisses. Serwisnki did something he had always wanted to do but never had, fearing the potential consequences: he began to choke her.

The feeling of her delicate throat under Serwinski's hand was perfect. She coughed and struggled but continued to smile at him seductively. Serwinski squeezed harder and her eyes grew wide. As Serwinski applied even more of his strength to his grip, he could feel himself on the cusp.

Without warning, she stopped showing any sign of being affected by being choked.. He felt himself come inside her as she began to not only breathe normally, but to laugh wildly.

It was only after his orgasm that Dr. Jacob Serwinski realized he and the girl were not alone. At some point two score of men had joined them, men Serwinski knew all too well. These were his other patients.

"Mmm. Thank you for feeding me my good doctor. An audience adds so much eroticism Jacob, I hope you don't mind that I invited one."

Serwinski struggled to get off of the girl, but her unexpectedly free arms held him tightly, his now flacid penis still inside of her.

"The locks to your boys' cages were very flimsy. I only had to look at them and they fell apart." She said as several of the patients advanced towards the table. "I appreciate your plan to 'cure' me, but I think the boys and I should try it on you first." She slid out from beneath him and then pinned him to the table as the chains were wrapped around his limbs by patients 17 and 8.

The girl approached him with one of his medical knives. She began to cut and he screamed before his mouth was covered by patient 22.

Alzbeta sat on the hill, waiting for her Sisters. Dorota was the first to arrive. "I'm back, little Sister, and I brought us a new present." The older Bride said.

Alzbeta looked up at Dorota excitedly. "What did you bring us, Sister?"

Dorota dropped the bag she had been carrying, and an erect penis with testicles still attached spilled out. "The owner had so many chemicals for keeping the cock hard even after it was removed that I almost think he was expecting to have it taken from him. When we return to the castle, a few leather straps and I have a new toy to use on your little cunt."

"Could we use it before then, to try it out?" Alzbeta asked, her eyes going back and forth between Dorota and the phallus.

"You may use it to pleasure your cunt as you use your whore tongue to pleasure mine" Dorota replied, tossing Alzbeta the cock. Alzbeta began to lick at Dorota as she moved the penis in and out of herself. Both girls moaned in pleasure while, out of the sanitarium below them, 40 lunatics walked out into the cool night air, discussing madness and freedom.

***

Part 3: Die Die My Darling

Quaid Morell followed Lucia through the darkness. He found the cloaked girl at the exact tavern the letters had directed him to, and now he followed her out of Visaria and into the darkness of untamed wilderness. It was hard to believe, but tonight was the night. Tonight Quaid would finally meet the woman he'd searched the world for.

Quaid had been raised a good Christian boy in Texas. He had been raised being told what it meant to be a man and what it meant to be a woman, a world of strong men who beat whatever they wanted into submission, and women who silently fulfilled the needs of those men. Only, the women Quaid knew had become tainted with ideas of equality and nonsense like that. It didn't help that Quaid had failed at everything he had tried; from a plantation, to a ranch, to a private security company, he ran anything he touched into the ground and squandered more of his dwindling inheritance.

Quaid had spent the past five years traveling the world, seeking both the opportunity he was destined to carve his life's meaning out of, and the woman he was meant to keep as a submissive wife as he did so. He finally made contact with an organization in the Carpathians that sold and transported captive Slavic women to those with enough money.

And here, tonight, Quaid would pay for the legal ownership of a woman ripped from her life to serve him. He had seen black slaves since, but none of them were fit to be the submissive wife of a successful gentleman. Quaid thought of the little peasant girl waiting for him. He would crush her spirit, bend her to his will, and then bring her back across the ocean to prove what he'd done. The thought of it made his cock hard.

He thought of the whips and restraints he had bought, and of the girl's delicate screams as she begged for mercy in her foreign tongue. He thought of young men hoping to prove their masculinity paying him to fuck or even marry the other girls he would transport back with him through covert channels. Quaid got so wrapped up in his fantasies that he was startled when he noticed his guide had stopped by a large cave and he had almost walked entirely past her.

She stared at him with her oddly shaped and oddly spaced eyes. "In here." She said in broken English, her voice rough but also vaguely sensual.

Quaid began to walk towards her and realized it was not a cave she was standing by. It was a tomb, some rough pagan megalith that had been erected far in the woods. Quaid took his first steps in and felt the girl hold him back "Money first, then girl." Quaid gave her the thousands he had brought and eagerly entered the tomb alone.

Quaid found himself in a large room at the center of which was a girl wearing a tiny red dress so tight on her body that it appeared ready to tear at any moment. She stood there, head bowed submissively and hands folded together in front of her Waiting for her Master. Waiting for Quaid.

Quaid approached her and grabbed her by her long, blonde hair. She gasped as her head was drawn towards him. Taking hold of her chin, he lifted her face so he could examine it.

She was beautiful. She looked like a Viking princess, blonde hair framing a face with hypnotic blue eyes and alabaster skin. "What is your name, girl?" He asked her

12