Ghouls' Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever sir names me." She replied with her heavy accent.

"What was your name before.?"

"Magdalena, sir."

"You are Lena now. None of this European shit"

"Yes, sir."

"Open your mouth."

"Yes, sir." Lena obediently opened her mouth, her jaw still resting in Quaid's hand. He tilted it upward. Her pouting lips and fair skin indicated she belonged to some sort of gentry or nobility. Her teeth confirmed she was perfect for what he wanted.

Quaid dropped his rucksack to the stone floor and knelt to remove a set of shackles, 5 heavy iron rings and iron chains to connect them.

"Dress off, kneel, hands behind you and meeting on your neck." he commanded the girl, again feeling aroused as she quickly and silently complied. Quaid fastened the largest ring to her neck, then secured the other four cuffs around Lena's delicate wrists and ankles. He then applied the finishing touches: two locks connecting her collar with her wrists, ankles fastened together with a chain running from them to the collar and preventing her from standing up. The end result was a girl with her hands helpless,her legs immobile, and her eyes exactly at his crotch level. Quaid's erection was raging.

Lena knelt there, completely exposed as Quentin forced his cock into her mouth. She remained silent, looking up at him for approval as he aggressively fucked her throat, with a savagery bordering on hatred. She showed no reaction as Quentin slapped her breasts and then her face, continuing to use her mouth and throat as a waiting hole for him to fuck. She only made a sound when his left hand gripped her throat and began to squeeze. Her face flushed with color as she choked around his cock.

Quaid began to laugh "You don't need to pretend you dumb cunt. I know you don't breathe, I know what you are." Lena's eyes lit up with surprise, that flash of terror in her eye causing Quaid to ejaculate deep down her throat. In one fluid motion he pulled his cock out of her mouth and replaced it with a large bulb of garlic that was secured tightly with rough rope. He shoved her over, and her head hit the stone floor.

Quaid stood over the vampire, one boot on her head as he pulled his pants pack up. He smirked as he watched her struggle against her chains. "Cold iron shackles, and a garlic gag with wolsbane twine. I know exactly how to treat little cunts like you. You probably wondered why everything hurt just a little bit more and why the shackles felt a little bit stronger,huh?" Lena hissed at him from behind the garlic despite being nauseated by the herb. It was cute, almost.

"If you don't want to be brought out exactly like you are out of here and left out the sun kills you a second time, you be a good girl and do what you're told. Understood?" Without waiting for a reply, he pushed down on her head, causing Lena to emit a muffled grown "Understood?!" Lena nodded and made noises.

Quaid picked the bound vampire up so she was again kneeling. Moving behind her he said "I'm going to use your hands to pleasure myself. You will stay completely stil or you will be punished. Understood?" Quaid could tell the garlic was making her woozy. Good, she'd be easier to transport. Quaid took his cock out again and placed it in Lena's hands that had still been holding her neck. He positioned those hands so they had a good grip on his cock. He moved back and forth and thought of a submissive wife who could be easily controlled by her vampiric nature, and a business exporting similar undead harlots to other men who needed a wife they could truly dominate.

As Quaid rubbed his cock in her hair and bound hands, Magdalena felt the slow drip of holy water stinging her flesh. Holy water was usually a toy for adding a little pain and excitement to her nights of pleasure, but tonight the liquid began to feel unbearable. Behind her gag, Magdalena cried for the first time in a century. It was then that she heard two familiar girlish giggles. Her Sisters!

Magdalena heard little Alzbeta coo at her torturer. "Ohhh, such a big, strong man. I must admit I'm jealous, My Countess. I wish I could have him."

Dorota joined in. "I want this one too. Why can't they let a boy marry three women?"

Alzbeta, standing next to Quaid and Magdalena whispered, "Or as many as want him?"

Dorota shushed their youngest Sister. "Heresy,my sweet Beta! You must not say it!" Magdalena could feel both of her Sister's standing over her, could smell their scents. "Maybe this instead. Our young man can ejaculate on our Countess, we will clean them both of his seed, and we will go, willingly, with the brave man who caught Countess Magdalena Dracula."

Quaid was clearly too engaged in using Magdalena to think clearly. "willinglly?"

"We three are succubi." Dorota said "We feed on semen, not on blood. You will be bringing us to a life where that need will always be met. Let us take the seed out of her hair and you can chain us as well. You caught our Queen and Mother, surely you can subdue us if we don't obey you."

"And of course, until you find us husbands, we will serve you." Alzbeta said persuasively. Magdalena was barely clinging to conscious, but was conscious enough to think *that little bitch is getting too good at lying, I need to watch her.*

Magdalena could barely make out Dorota's shape next to her. "Sir, would you let my Sister and I hold your cock while you ejaculate in Queen Magdalena's hair?"

"Mmf, God, yes!" Quaid replied. Magdalena felt the man take his cock from her hands. She heard him grunt rhtmically and then, suddenly, cry out.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She heard Quaid yell out.

She heard Alzbeta's gentle voice "I'm just fucking you, sir."

Dorota unshackled Magdalena, before cutting the garlic and wolfsbane loose and throwing both as far as she could. Magdalena fell to her side and saw little Beta sodomizing Quaid Morell with a cock she had secured to the pearls and chains that decorated her hips, thighs, and labia. Magdalena smiled and crawled towards the pair.

Alzbeta was moaning with pleasure. With each thrust into Quaid's asshole, the pearls rubbed against her moist sex and compelled her to more penetration. Alzbeta always hated when her Sisters forced her to wear her ancestral pearls, it was good to see she had found a way to enjoy them.

Dorota ran past Magdalena and applied to the struggling Quaid the same cold iron restraints he had hoped to use to capture a bride. Magdalena crawled slowly, never taking her eyes off of Quaid. As Alzbeta used him for her pleasure, Magdalena stopped in front of him on her knees. "Oh darling" she said, "you called me a a dumb cunt, but I'm not so dumb as to not let my family know where I'm going alone at night. And I'm at least I'm not a greedy pig that drops its meal at the first sight of more" She took Quaid's erect cock in her hands and guided it to her mouth.

Dorota cackled "Oink piggy! Oink my sisters while they play with you." Dorota had found a monk's scourge in the backpack and was flogging Quaid. Quaid sobbed and oinked as his cock penetrated Magdalaena's mouth while a cock fastened to a dead girl penetrated his anus. Striking him again, Dorota asked. "Magdalena, he is your piggy. Shall we kill him here? Bring him to our Husband?

Magdalena swallowed Quaid's semen and removed her mouth from his penis. She smiled and wiped her ruby lips. "Quaid thought he was a spider, but he was just another fly." She looked deep into Quaid's eyes and smiled. "Tonight, darling, the man you thought you were shall die. You shall be a broken shell, an insect."

Magdalena walked away as Quaid continued to oink and Alzbeta continued to ravage him. She returned with a blue traveling cloak, one that looked exactly like the one Lucia the slaver had worn earlier in the evening she whispered into it and then pulled Quaid into her arms. Alzbeta retreated and watched with Dorota as Magdalena wrapped the broken man in the cloak. She swaddled him like a baby, even bringing him to suckle at her dead nipples. After a few minutes, she shouted "Plosnita!" and dropped Quaid to the floor.

The Sisters walked out of the tomb, giggling and giving each other little kisses. Magdalena took the new phallus from Azbeta and examined it. They knew they had to hurry back to the Castle, it was almost sunrise.

Quaid lay on the floor of an empty tomb, wrapped in a blue cloak and unable to speak.

***

Epilogue

The three Sisters made it back to the Castle and were safely in their coffins. Alzbeta insisted on keeping the pearls and spent all day rubbing her now raw pussy against them. Dorota gave her new cock little kisses and pet it. Magdalena spent the day in the Count's coffin sobbing and being held in his arms.

Quaid roamed Visaria, picking maggots and flies out of the trash and scaring people with nonsensical teachings on God and the Devil. Cityfolk began to call him the Flyman and said he led an army of lunatics and lived with them in the ruins of the old Serwinski hospital. If Quaid were still capable of logical thought, he would recognise he was now king of the madman and had, finally, found the business he was destined to excel at.

12