GianCarlo Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delia nodded, she knew that. Her ego was stung. "Surprises," She said changing the subject, "give me more surprises."

"You've gotta find 'em" Gian said, his playful tone returning. Delia checked his other pocket finding another letter from her sister. Delia's heart jumped as she regarded it with reverence. She hadn't heard from her sister since their birthday party.

"Thank you," she said softly.

Delia was surprised at the tears that pricked her eyes. She did miss her sister but it had only been a couple months. They would go that long without speaking when they lived under the same roof. She realized that she may have been on that emotional rollercoaster called Pre Menstrual Syndrome. There's nothing to do but take that ride.

Delia looked at him deeply, gratitude apparent on her face, "Thank you, it's perfect."

Gian gripped her tighter, "You're perfect,"

Delia smiled gleefully, "So, is that all of my surprises?"

"I think there's one more," He said pressing his dick print against her, "I'm sure it won't be hard to find."

Delia chuckled, "but I'm sure I'll find it hard."

Gian scooped her up once more and took her over to the large bed, tossing the keys and letter onto the night table. Gian carried her to the bed and proceeded to make her dark body shudder with ecstasy. In this way time slowed and sped for Delia.

# # #

When Delia awoke she couldn't tell if it were a new day or not, maybe a new week, maybe not though. Looking to her side she saw Gian sleeping like the dead. She smiled at his prone form. Gian was happy, she was happy she only hoped this happiness carried them safely to...

The sudden turn of Delia's stomach halted her thoughts. It was a small turn and Delia wasn't so sure it was only hunger. Nausea she thought. She was literally sick to her stomach of being trapped there. Delia checked the time; it was around 7pm, the sun wouldn't be up for much longer. Going to the kitchen for a cup of hot tea to ease her stomach, Delia spotted Denise's letter and brought it with her. As Delia waited for the tea to brew she opened her sister's letter and smiled gearing her voice as she read first:

"Hey sis,

So glad you hopped off Gian's dick long enough to read this letter. I have the juiciest news and no one to share it with (insert sad emoji). It's about Stefan and the whole vampire thing. I'll get to that later and hope neither Gian nor Stefan violates the inner sanctum of our letters.

"First things first, Stefan told me you guys or only a month or so away from completely going ghost. I'm not going to lie, I'm so afraid for you. I know you and you always seem to walk away from shit relatively unscathed. If anyone can do this then it's you. I just trying to say I'm going to miss you a lot. Don't ever worry about losing contact I'll keep my same phone number email and twitter account, whether it's been five months or five years.

I'll be alright, I'll have Stefan. I trust him with my life. Let me tell you, it scary and exhilarating all at once. He can crush my heart like an egg both literally and figuratively and yet he acts as though I have that much power over him. I guess that is what real love is. That's probably what you have with Gian. I understand now how you can leave your whole life for him. Isn't he essentially doing the same?

Speaking of Stefan imma just spill the tea. He has a son!! Not any son but a grown ass lawyer son in New York. He doesn't like to talk about him. Maybe I'm nosy or maybe there is something there like some soul healing for Stefan. I mean he's immortal, if he goes his whole life without his son there will feasibly be a time where he will never be able to heal this. Is that crazy?"

Delia paused reading the letter. It sounded like Denise was projecting her own fear onto the situation. It seems Denise fears what Delia fears that these long lived men that they'd give their life for will in centuries times forget all about them. In the scope of Gian's life Delia's life could simply be a drop in his abundant bucket. Gian had told her that she was now healthier stronger and more vital via their mating but she wasn't immortal. Her life will end and the loneliness shed given her life to rid Gian of will inevitably return.

Delia continued to read as her thoughts turned dark and made her stomach turn even more:

"Delia I literally see reminders everywhere. Everywhere. Music. TV. Podcasts. I eventually ended up watching a marathon of 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant'. It was the only thing that didn't remind me that Stefan had a son he won't ever meet. Let me just say that that is the scariest show on air. Literally. It's like, no matter if your life is at its best or its worse, the universe can literally drop a baby in your toilet and make you a mother. You can't flush that sucker away.

"Maybe I'm just smoking too much. I'm so tired of having tearful goodbye's sis. I've said it way too many times. I realized, though, that it doesn't matter how many times we've said our tearful goodbye we have always seemed to reach each other afterwards. I hope you always remember that.

Until next time

Denise"

Delia thought about what Denise wrote as she sipped slowly at her mug of tea. One thing in particular still rang in her head. You would know if you were pregnant, as a woman you would know right? It sounded like a nightmare. One morning you wake up and realize you're a mother. No, something as big as that cannot just sneak up on you. Fate could indeed drop mayhem on you out of nowhere; Delia's life was a testament to do that. Delia let out a dark chuckle. It was just her luck to fall victim to such a thing. That was impossible though, she and Gian had always used condoms. Even before Gian had demonstrated Zen like control of his orgasm that...

Delia's thought cut off as her stomach churned violently. Oh no, Delia quickly turned toward the sink and vomited up the few contents of her stomach. Oh my God, I'm a dumbass; Delia thought staring into the sink but not really seeing. Everything began to click together in ways that her mind both protested just as vehemently as it accepted it.

I'm pregnant.

No, it's just PMS, right? Just a bit of...

Nah, girl you pregnant. The last time you had PMS was way before you're birthday, you know, the night you let that sexy Italian up in your guts.

No, no that can't be right. He pulled out that first night, right?

You know that ain't right.

No!

Delia's thoughts argued amongst themselves as her heart sped up. She wasn't sure how long she stood there frozen, warring with herself. She jumped when she felt warm arms snake around her.

"Coniglietta, tuito andra bene, mi prendero cura di noi, tutti noi." Gian said in Italian drawing her into his chest. Delia released a sob from deep within her chest. She cried for a little while until Gian scooped her and carried her to the room before Curtain Rise.

"Ciccina," Gian consoled.

Delia's understanding of Italian was significantly better than her ability to speak it, but when she tried to tell Gian why she was crying she couldn't manage it in English. Her pained sobs drowned the words in her throat. Gian waited patiently, petting her back and arms, as she struggled to form the words.

"Io seno incinta," she said each word slowly and deliberately. After the words were out she finally looked up into dark green eyes expectantly, the eyes of the father of her child, the child fate had dropped into her figurative toilet bowl life.

Gian's gaze filled with empathy and concern then he replied, "Lo so"

"Lo so" Delia repeated she knew what it meant but that couldn't be right. "Lo so." She repeated angrily.

"You knew?" She said once again, "how did you know?" The question bordered a snarl.

"I can smell it, the change in hormones changed your smell." Gian spoke slowly as if her anger held them both hostages, threatening.

"How long have you known?" Delia asked looking betrayed. Gian stroked her face to console her. Delia pulled away sharply, "How long?"

"Stefan noticed first that day he walked in on us, he believed you'd figure it out soon on your own."

"And he kept buying condoms!? And you..." she said tight voiced. Delia shoved Gian away from her. "You kept using them even after you knew. It was easier to fool me than to tell me the truth."

"Delia, coniglietta, baby please believe me. As soon as I found out I wanted to tell you but I couldn't, not until we were safely away from my father's reach, then maybe you'd welcome the idea of having our child."

"That's not good enough," She said softly," I'm an adult I can handle my own problems and my own life."

"You're barely handling it now," Gian roared frustrated with his mate's anger, he took a deep breath before leveling steely green eyes on her, "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you right away but you have to understand why I did it."

Delia buckled under his heavy gaze, "What the fuck are we going to do we can't have a baby."

Gian grabbed her chin gently turning her gaze back towards him. "We are literally physically able to have children; there was always a chance even with a condom even with pulling out. This is happening so you just have to trust me."

Delia was suddenly filled with rage. How dare he ask her to trust him after what he just did? "I can't trust you to tell me that I'm pregnant when you clearly knew and I couldn't trust myself to pick up on it. Goddamn, Gian, it's enough that your father wants me dead. Not you, me! Now we have a child to raise and protect and we have no clue how to protect ourselves."

"I know the timing is horrible but you even said it yourself, we are young strong and resourceful. Besides, we were going to have children eventually," Gian said his voice like stone.

"Are we even cut out to be parents? A crazy person and a drug addict? You don't fucking get it do you? In here, you're rich ass daddy pays for everything, the food in your fridge the clothes on your back and the goddamn blood in your cup! Out there," she said pointing toward the door," Out there were just two dumbasses with no education, little job experience, too much responsibility and not one red cent to our names. Where the fuck in that picture can you fit a child? We'd be just as helpless as our baby."

Gian looked at her as if she slapped him, a mix of hurt and anger. Again he took another deep breath then placed large warm palms on either side of her head, suppressing the urge to shake some understanding into her.

"I know you're scared and that's why you're lashing out at me. I also know its partially deserved but I will take care of us. Please trust me to do that. This child," He said putting a hand on her unpronounced womb "Is the product of our love and I'm going to protect you both with my life."

Delia shuddered at his words and shoved his hands aside. "That means nothing to me; if you die then well die soon after. You can't save both of us from your father if you can't even save yourself," she spat out angrily.

"Shut up Delia," he shouted, "I am not just some guy who knocked you up, some human. I am something more powerful. Supernatural. I'm a vampire and I'm your mate; bonded to you for the rest of my life. Before you I had nothing to live for and now I have two people I cannot live without. I can't-I won't fuck this up."

Dee was shaking her head even before his speech was through, "You lied to me Gian, over and over. You did that for a reason. Do you think that I'm the only one who's 'broken'?" Delia said tapping her temple.

"I wanted to spare you the panic!" Gian said almost at a shout, "I had to get you to a safe space first. That's why I had been working to find an apartment and speed up the rental process. I did that, not Stefan, not my 'rich-ass' father or his money."

"Why, Gian?" She asked, "Why did you lie to me? Why did you feel I need to be away from this place before I knew? Do not say panic attacks because that ain't nothing new."

"Delia, please," Gian said trying to slow the path of Delia's conversation, "I'm sorry if you feel betrayed, but-"

"You can't look me in my face and say it, can you?" Delia asked her voice becoming a nasty snarl, "Then I'll say it. You thought that I'd try terminate this pregnancy," Delia straightened her back, her sadness and despair hidden behind a mask of anger, "You didn't think I was mentally stable enough to carry this child so you had planned to coddle me through in a cloud of deception and omission. Well, you fucking listen well, I may be broken but you're broken too and like you pointed out to me, you're not human you are something more powerful, something more dangerous. Not just to others but to yourself, if it wasn't for me you would've killed yourself with that poison."

As she spoke she saw in his face first guilt, shame, and then anger. A cold shiver skittered through Dee but she didn't back down. He stared at her motionless, so still he was a Roman sculpture. Then suddenly he was on his feet so quick and so close to her. Gian stared down into her face, grasping her shoulders, tightening his grip and struggling to say or to not say what was on his mind. Then he released her and stormed away.

Scared, Delia watched him as he quickly pulled on jeans and a shirt. "Where are you going?" She asked, Silence.

Delia began to panic her heart began to speed and her breath failed to catch. Delia continued to question him to no reply. Finally, not knowing what else to do she jumped in his path as he reached the door. Gian glared at her for a long time as if she had the answer already. Her heart dropped, tears pricked her eyes. She felt so hurt, so angry so helpless. She buckled under the weight of his gaze and looked away. When she looked up he had vanished, phased away. Delia crumbled to her knees in the place where Gian once stood and sobbed. Her heartache was so palpable it sat on her chest making it hard to breathe, her tears made it hard to see. Delia cried this way until her head hurt, until she couldn't sob anymore. She lay there in her pain, silent, still, until unconsciousness claimed her.

# # #

"Monsignor Contiello, Christiano Bugalia is here to see you." said Durante's young vampire administrator, speaking old Latin.

Those closest to him spoke the dead language for it was the language of his youth. The administrator was beautiful and he owned her mind, body and spirit for that particular reason. Durante in his old age had grown drunk with power. By no means was he the worst of his kind. There was a whole court of supernatural aristocrats that used there amassed wealth to pander dictate and control the world around them. So old and secret this underground aristocracy was there were even developed ways of acquiring, breeding and trading underlings such as his administrator. Powerful people out in the world were merely pups, puppets, and playthings for their supernatural masters.

For centuries Durante developed his own underlings, seeking out unique humans breaking them body and spirit and building them up as vampires, loyal, obedient, gifted, and powerful. Many a times Durante had wanted to hire one of his underlings to watch over his son but he needed more than a powerful obedient puppet he needed someone cunning and intuitive and these were things underlings were not.

Durante nodded to his administrator to allow him in. Cecily the administrator was a toffee colored girl, Durante loved flesh in shades of brown. Had his lineage not been vampires they would've been a glorious golden color, similar to his wife Analise before her change. He had trained this petite brown girl with an incredible ability with numbers to desire his pleasure and endure his pain. He delighted in watching the curves of her hips as she sauntered away.

When Christiano entered he smelled of distress and Durante found him immediately wearisome and longed for the days of the poised and intelligent Stefan. He stuck with Christiano though, Christiano delivered results. It was only this morning that Durante was told of Gian's excellence in school, and for this he would endure Christiano.

"Master Contiello, "He began walking over to the seat opposite Durante in his study. Christiano looked into Durante's cold gaze and thought better of taking a seat. He straightened his back, "I felt I must tell you in person." He paused looking for Durante's reaction.

"Get to the point or leave my presence," Durante said without expression.

"Right, your son has been acting strangely of late, violent outbursts, leaving the house consecutively for days then staying in for weeks. He has had several women over at all hours of the day and night. Yes, on paper Gian is doing great but this strange behavior may have a different story to tell."

"And what story is that Christiano?" Durante asked feeling harassed.

The man looked around the room, clearly not having given this any thought, "Well-" he started but was cut off.

"I pay you handsomely to observe my son, discern whether his behaviors are progressive or destructive and choose actions to deter destructive behavior and encourage progressive behavior. Now if I were you I would have discerned this as the normal behavior for a young powerful Italian man with Contiello blood in his veins and seed in his loins and as his father I am glad to hear it. It does seem now that you have outlived your usefulness,"

Durante took a deep breath and a small smile broke over his face. Fear, sweet and pungent, filled the air the moment Christiano realized his mistake. It took another second for the man to realize the consequences. Durante could see him calculating his next move. Christiano wasn't strong enough to phase away but Durante knew he wouldn't take his fate lying down. Durante sat back in his large leather chair flanked by two large red Cane Corso dogs that looked as much at ease as their master.

With supernatural speed from both men Christiano took off for the door to be stopped in his track by Durante appearing like smoke before him. He walked with a smooth gait as Christiano realized he was barreling toward his predator. Going too fast to slow, Durante smoothly plucked the man out of his path with one hand and snapping his neck with the other. This obviously wasn't a death blow even now Christiano's body had begun to heal itself but the man was unable to move. Helpless and panicking. Durante sunk sharp fangs into the side of his neck pulling away flesh and devouring it. The flesh and fear tinged blood of another vampire sent Durante into euphoria. He raised the spurting wound to his mouth and drained Christiano's slowly dying body.

"Cecily," Durante called not having to raise his voice for his administrator to hear him on the other side of the heavy oak door.

Cecily strutted in unsurprised and unbothered by the gory mess and began to peel off Durante's bloody suit. What was it to him when his wealth would hardly be affected had he purchased a new one to wear every day of his long life? No, it didn't matter, what mattered was the copious amounts adrenaline pumping through him begging release. Cecily didn't stop undressing until Durante stood before her naked, blood that was not his painted his pale sinewy body; a scary beautiful thing.

"On your knees," Durante demanded. Cecily dropped to the ground near the dead body of Monsignore Christiano and took the length of Durante's hard cock. He gripped a handful of Cecily's dark curls and slammed his cock into the back of her throat. Durante grunted with the force of it. He sped his pace and intensity, not stopping when Cecily began to gag and her incisors slid out from the attack. He gripped her hair tighter pulling her head back and slamming deeper. Durante was beginning to hurt her and she tried and failed to not show it. Durante's orgasm was near as the spiked blood sent him into frenzy. He held Cecily's mouth against his pelvis, his cock firmly planted in her throat. He came hard groaning loudly, almost an animal like sound.