Gianna Has A Full Night

Story Info
First her boss's father then her cousins in one long night.
4.3k words
4.13
26.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers

Gianna

I sat on the only stool in the room. All the men sat in plush chairs around a large oval hardwood table.

Of course, I sat at the front of the room and was in full sight of everyone at the table. They were just faces to me. I didn't even know their names. It was times like these when they were haggling over business, my mind wandered, and I had time to reflect on how I had gotten into this mess.

My name is Gianna. I'm sitting here with my legs crossed at my ankles, my knees pressed together. The off-black nylons picked up a sheen from the light beside me. I have worked at this large novelty company since I graduated high school. The man who owned the company was a dream to work for. He was a father figure for me for the father I never had. He never said or did anything inappropriate, even when he commented on my attractiveness or my appearance.

Needless to say, when he died suddenly, I was in shock. His son, Craig, twenty years older than me, took over the company. It was no secret that he never liked me. With his father gone, he didn't have to hide the fact that he hated that I was his father's pet.

So both of us were shocked for me to be included in his will. A stipulation stated that I couldn't be terminated. I had just turned thirty years old and was sure of a job for life or until I found something with a better boss. This pissed off Craig to no end.

The first thing he did was to fire the older women and bring in younger girls. He would have fired me in a second, but I knew too much about the bookkeeping.

He had spent the last six months making it as hard as possible for me. First, he had created a dress code for me, being the only executive secretary. Of course, it required I could only wear skirts or dresses and, to be sure, heels and hose.

I dislike wearing pantyhose; it's too confining. So stockings it was. I'm very feminine, so I love lacy, frilly clothes, especially underwear. I prefer four-inch heels, much to the delight of my male co-workers.

It took me a while to set them straight. My choice of clothes and nylons was not an open invitation for sex.

However it didn't stop them from leering at me all day.

My mother said my body was a curse, and I never would know if a guy just wanted my body or liked me for me. "Thanks, Mom."

I was proud of my body a little top-heavy, but I never slouched. I had good posture, always shoulders back and head up. My thirty-two c-cup tits were perfectly formed. I always wore push-up bras, finding they were best for controlling my girls. Garter belts and stockings were cooler to wear but posed the problem of showing stocking tops and garter clasps. All of my skirts were above the knee, so it took some getting used to.

It took an effort for me to ignore the childish games of Craig and his sales force, which was all men. For instance, my desk's front and side panels were removed, so my legs were on constant display. My desk was at the front of the office, facing everyone. I spent most of the day tugging at the hem of my skirt.

Their favorite was on a day my skirt was particularly short and tight. They would give me a stack of files that required both hands to hold and deliver them to an office on another floor—knowing how my skirt would ride up, exposing my stocking tops. I couldn't pull my wandering skirt into place. It delighted them to see my underwear, but I was mortified.

I put up with this bullshit because I needed my benefits and a paycheck, and Craig knew it.

I was lost in thought when I heard Craig saying. "Are you awake, Miss Wilks? I wanted a woman's opinion."

"Sure, Mr. Williams. What do you need?"

He wanted to avoid being on a first-name basis in front of clients.

"Do you know if women your age use dildos to satisfy themselves?"

My cheeks turned red as the men nervously laughed.

"I really won't know, CRAIG." I was so embarrassed I couldn't look up."

"We are planning on adding them to our website. Maybe we could get you some samples and give us a report." He said, grinning.

"That won't be necessary," I said icily.

The meeting was over shortly after. Of course, the lechers stayed to watch me slide off the stool, purposely hiking my skirt up. As I wiggled back to my desk, I could feel their eyes on me.

Later, Craig called me into his office to see if I could take some clients out to dinner. I was shocked and caught off guard.

"I really would be uncomfortable, Craig, especially if they had specific questions."

"Oh, I would be with you. Your main job would be to give the old guys a thrill. You know you're a beautiful young woman who could wrap them around your little finger."

My ears burned; I felt he wanted me to be a hooker.

"I don't think I want to do this; it's just not right."

"That's interesting; your job description states you must encourage good customer relations."

I bristled, "I never saw my job description, where is it? Show me?"

He laughed. "I haven't made it up yet. But I'll see you get it soon."

I stormed out of his office, walking as quickly as my heels allowed, my tits bouncing. I just didn't care.

The ironic part about going out with some customers was that I would love it—especially older men. My introduction to sex was at the hands of an uncle who had come to live with us. He was a perv; many times I caught him looking up my skirt. But I thought nothing of it. I couldn't imagine an older man being interested in me at eighteen. Yes, I was that naive.

I had come home from a party a little high. My mother was asleep upstairs, so I sat beside him on the couch. He could smell the pot and threatened to tell my mother I had been smoking dope unless I did what he wanted. I had no choice. I had only some experience as I had dated very little.

He started me out with a daily hand job and rapidly progressed to him forcing his cock into my mouth. To titty fucking me, then cumming on my face. For a while, I thought every sex act finished with the man cumming on the girl's face.

I was really screwed up; I had only made out with two boys in high school. So, this changed my whole outlook on men and sex. I liked pleasing older men to the point that I didn't get excited about guys my age.

My uncle died of a sudden heart attack. Except for the sex, I really wasn't sad. I stood at his casket at the viewing, wondering if he died with a hardon. I realized his wife and I were the only people there who knew what his cock looked like.

My twenties were a series of affairs with men over sixty. I became adept at giving blowjobs and fingering myself to climax. I knew I was fucked up. I had no idea what a normal relationship was like.

When I got home, I went online to search for jobs.

It was the same old offers. Good jobs would require me to move, and I wouldn't do that. The jobs locally didn't offer decent benefits. I was stuck, and I am sure he knew it.

The next few days were routine. Craig had not spoken to me since the meeting; he found running the company more challenging than he thought. Friday rolled around, and I was looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

It was almost five o'clock when I saw Craig waiting for me. He had a genuine smile on his face. He started out.

"With all the confusion since my father died, I think we got off on the wrong foot; I would like to make up for it. Effective immediately, you have a ten percent raise."

I was floored and didn't know what to say. So I said the wrong thing.

"I'll do anything you want, Craig."

"I'm sure you will, Gianna."

I reached out and shook his hand; like the sleaze ball he was, he held onto my hand, forcing me to pull away. My car was failing fast, and the extra money would surely help. I didn't have to guess what he wanted—typical man.

I walked into my house, made a drink, and curled up on the couch. I felt like crap having to endure that bastard, Craig.

I was cleaning up the spare room where my brother sometimes stayed. I found two "Joints." I promptly lit up. Feeling sorry for myself, I made a screwdriver, drank more than I should have, and fell asleep.

I woke up Saturday morning, still in my clothes, to someone knocking at my door. I looked out of the window. It was my two cousins' home from college. Oh god, I had completely forgotten that my aunt had called me last week asking if they could stay here.

I only saw them on holidays, I was surprised to see how much they've grown. Rob and Kenny were eighteen-year-old twins going to college on football scholarships. I opened the door, and they both gave me bear hugs. Even in my four-inch heels, they were a good head taller than me. All of a sudden, I felt uncomfortable and turned on at the same time, and why was my pussy starting to tingle.

"Are you going to work? On a Saturday?" Kenny asked.

"I fell asleep on the couch and never changed." I explained."

Kenny looked me over and said. "I wish I worked with you. You look hot."

It suddenly grew very silent. That was a strange comment coming from a cousin. I took it as a compliment.

"Well, thank you, Kenny, that's very sweet."

I said, "There's plenty to eat in the kitchen. I'm going to change my clothes."

I was aware they both turned to watch me walk toward the bedroom. I made sure to give them a small wiggle.

What's wrong with me? Teasing my cousins like this.

I stripped off my skirt and blouse and slipped on a silk robe that came to my knees. Feeling a little daring, I took my bra off, pulling my white robe tight; I could feel my boobs swaying as I walked into the kitchen in my heels.

They had eggs out and were about to make a mess. I pushed them out of the way and announced that I was taking over. They didn't argue and sat down behind me, admiring the view. I knew what they were thinking: What woman would be dressed like this in front of two young guys? Maybe the four-inch black heels and dark stockings were a little too much for nine in the morning, but I didn't care; I like to tease. I let my robe fall open several times, exposing my stocking tops and clasps.

I made them scrambled eggs and pancakes, which they devoured. I loosened my robe, showing the top and sides of my boobs, making sure to bend over a little more than necessary.

"This is great, Gianna. I want to stay here all summer."

"I laughed. What would your girlfriends say?

"That's not a problem because we don't have any."

As I was eating, I made sure to drip a little syrup on my cleavage.

Rob noticed mainly because he hadn't taken his eyes off my tits since I sat down.

He said, "Let me get that."

He moved closer to me. I was scared and horny at the same time. He had a napkin in his hand, telling me to lean back. I closed my eyes and was anticipating the rough texture of a napkin. Instead, I felt his hot tongue starting to lick the sweet liquid while his hands pulled my robe open.

"I think you better stop now. I think you've got all of it." I said while gasping for breath.

He ignored me and exposed my nipples, pouring more syrup on them. Kenny came over, capturing one breast while Rob bit, and sucked my other tender nub.

I was moaning, trying to ignore the two guys that were making my pussy beg to be touched where my cousins. Strong hands pulled my robe down, letting my tits bounce free.

"Kenny stepped back and said they're fucking beautiful."

while reaching out and squeezing them. "You have got to stop this—you're my cousins," I moaned softly. You can't fuck me. It's not right.

"You can't stop now. You've got to do something for us."

To emphasize his point, he pulled down his pants. His angry-looking cock sprang out, bobbing up and down. It felt like a piece of wood. I wrapped my hand around it, stroking it carefully. A drop of pre cum glistened on the end. Without thinking, I gently kissed the end of his raging cock. Savoring the taste of my eighteen-year-old cousin's cum. My tongue lashed the end of his dick, then, in one motion, I took as much as I could of his cock. He grabbed the sides of my head and pushed as much as he could, causing me to gag. Kenny cheered.

"Way to go, Robby boy. Choke, that bitch!"

I opened my eyes. To see Kenny's raging dick inches from my face. I was in cock heaven. I was moaning and gagging and loving every minute of it. Rob tensed up, holding my head tightly; he shot his load of cum down my throat. It was too much to swallow as it gushed out of my nose. I franticly scooped his cum into my mouth, I couldn't get enough. Now, it was Kenny's turn. His cock was not as long as Rob's, but it was fatter with bulging veins. I had been in such a foul mood, but not now. I could suck cocks all day.

I was having a ball. I would stop and pretend I didn't want anymore, I faked crying, threatening to tell their mother. While tickling their balls and letting them ram their cocks in my mouth. Finally, after they had each cum twice, mostly on my face and tits, I fell on my side on the kitchen floor, still dressed in my nylons and heels. I lay there with my hands in my crotch, another orgasm washing over me. After a few minutes, Rob helped me up and to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, my face a sticky mess. I could see Rob in the reflection, smirking.

"What's so funny," I asked.

"I never figured you were a cum slut."

"Get lost, you creep," I said and slammed the door.

I started scraping the cum off of my face. I guess he was right, but how could he say it?

I heard the front door close as I got in the shower.

Thankfully, they were gone, but they would be back. Their bags were still here.

Craig called around noon. He was the nicest he's ever been; when guys are this nice, they want something. And I didn't have long to wait. His uncle was in town, recently widowed; Craig and his wife were leaving on business, and could I entertain him tonight?

That bastard knew I would feel obligated, so reluctantly, I said yes. But I made it clear: no sex, just dinner. Craig texted his uncle's phone and room numbers at his hotel. I called and told him we could meet in the bar. There was no way I was going to a hotel room with someone I'd never met.

I called his number, and from talking with Stan for a few minutes, he seemed nice enough, but I know how things can get out of hand. So we planned to meet at seven o'clock.

I had just enough hair to wear a French upsweep with just a few strands framing my delicate face. I should have worn pantyhose, but a garter belt and off-black nylons give me confidence. Besides, the dress I picked came to my knees. I have long legs, so I always make sure my stockings are high on my legs so there's no chance of showing stocking tops and garters. My pushup bra filled out the top of my dress, and a black choker and shiny black heels completed my outfit. Maybe a little suggestive, but it made me feel good.

I was touching up my dark eye shadow when I heard the front door. I was hoping to be gone before my cousins got home. I stood up straight and strode confidently into the living room. I felt so short, even In four-inch heels.

"What happened this morning was a mistake. I don't want to speak of it again. I was still drunk from the night before, and it won't happen again. I expect some respect."

With that, I turned and walked out, wobbling a little on my spike heels, making my ass wiggle. I didn't see both of my cousins grabbing their crotches and grinning.

I met Stan in the hotel bar, and he was just as I pictured. Balding with a pot belly and ill-fitting suit. Explain to me, with all that, why did my pussy start to tingle. With some difficulty, I climbed onto the stool. My dress was a little tighter than I remembered, plus the stool was pretty tall.

He seemed to be a nice guy. He must have had a few drinks before I arrived because he was talking non-stop, mostly about his late wife. I felt sorry for him and acted like I cared. When it came time to go into the restaurant, he ordered two more drinks. He was getting drunk, and this worried me.

We finished dinner and were still in the restaurant. He hadn't stopped drinking. And this was giving him courage, and after a moment, he blurted out that he hadn't had sex in three years. What do you say to that, having just met him? I patted his hand, saying.

"You will find somebody."

"Maybe it's you?" he said, looking into my eyes.

I pulled my hand back.

"Not that I don't think you're attractive. I don't think it would work out. Now I have to get going."

He had a hurt look on his face, and as he stood up, he stumbled and held on to a chair.

"Help me to my room, please. I can't walk.

I took pity on him. He drank as much as he had to get up the courage to ask me.

We barely made it to the elevator. He had to weigh over two hundred pounds, and he was leaning on me. I unlocked and opened his door as he lost his balance and fell into the room, pulling me with him.

We ended up on the floor. I was partially under him and could not move. He rolled over and grabbed me by the arm.

"Now I've got you" he snarled.

I was lying on my back, my skirt up to my waist, exposing my stocking tops and panties.

I cried, "Let me go! You bastard"

All of a sudden, he could stand up. He pulled me up and started groping me.

"Now you're going to get fucked, you little whore, but first, you're going to suck my dick."

He pushed me to the floor and unzipped his pants, and pulled out his semi-hard cock. He had a maniacal look on his face. With him being so drunk, I was scared, I know what drunk guys can do to a girl.

I opened my mouth and began running my full lips over his dripping dick. He was moaning as he rammed his dick in my mouth; he wasn't too big, but he kept hitting the spot that made me gag. I was having trouble breathing, which seemed to turn him on. He kept it up; from experience, drunk guys take all night to cum.

I spit his dick out, telling him I wanted to take my dress off. I could see him tearing it.

"Now you're talking." As he settled on the couch.

I stepped out of my dress and stood before him in my garter belt, nylons, bra, and panties.

"Now, your bra," he rasped.

I unhooked my lacy bra, and my perfect boobs jumped out. They are firm with only a slight droop.

"Get on your back and spread your legs."

He roughly pulled my panties off. Looking at my shaved cunt framed by my nylon-covered legs.

I was tempted to kick him in the face with my spike heels.

Then with no foreplay, he started probing my pussy with his cock. It was wet from sucking his dick. When I'm forced to give head, it turns me on.

"This is going to be great."

He gasped as he slipped into me in one motion.

His dick was a little bit bigger than I was used to, but it felt surprisingly good as I began to thrust back, working toward an orgasm. I was trying to blot out how fat and sweaty he was. He was crushing me. I was worried he would die, and I couldn't push him off of me. But to my relief, he finally shot his cum in me. He stayed on top of me, trying to catch his breath.

He really was fat and hairy, just repulsive. I can't believe how easily I gave in.

He stood up and walked up next to where I was lying. He looked down at me and said,

"Time to clean me off." he was holding his flaccid dick next to my mouth.

"Get away from me, you pig!" I struggled and tried pushing him away, but he was too strong.

"Should I tell my nephew that you wouldn't clean me off?"

I gave up and meekly opened my mouth. Licking off a mixture of my juice and his cum. He started squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples. I was just too tired to enjoy it. He was finished with me. I slipped out from under him. My face and makeup are a mess.

I was used up. I retrieved my bra and panties and watched him fall over on the couch, snoring loudly. On the way out, I left his door open, his naked, fat body on display to anyone in the hallway.

hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers
12