Gianna Has A Full Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers

On the drive home, I was hoping my cousins were out. I stopped half a block away.

No such luck; there were cars out front, and I could plainly hear music and loud voices. I called Kenny. He picked up on the fifth ring, and suddenly, the music stopped.

"I'm still out. Anything going on there?"

"No, Rob and I are just watching TV. Will you be back soon?"

That sneaky bastard wants me to walk in there.

"I don't know, I'm not sure. I'll call you."

I sat in my car watching my house, and the music started again. They were waiting for me to come home and get raped. I got out of my car, walked carefully in my heels to one of the windows, and looked in. There were at least six guys smoking weed and drinking beer.

Suddenly, I felt arms around my waist from behind. It was Kenny!

"Got you." He shouted, throwing me over his shoulder, carrying me kicking and screaming into the house. He walked to the center of my living room. And dumped me on the floor, my dress up to my waist, exposing my black panties and stockings. Rob stood up, laughing.

"Guys, this is our cousin Gianna, the blowjob queen. She's going to make sure you all get to cum in her mouth."

I started crying, and it was no act. I was begging them to stop. Telling them this was rape. Instead of pity, I looked around the room and saw their friends getting undressed.

Cocks were springing out, bobbing up and down. Kenny took my arms and pulled me up. He wasn't being kind; he just wanted to unzip my dress. He pulled my zipper down, and I automatically moved my hands to hold up the top of my dress. He pushed my hands away and roughly pulled it down. My tits popped out of my skimpy bra. All the guys cheered and hooted.

Kenny said, "Watch this," as he slapped my swollen boobs, making them sway side to side.

I was sobbing, begging them to stop and leave me alone. They answered by getting in line. Waiting to fuck my mouth. The first one didn't last long; he looked down at me, tits swaying side to side, my nylons pulled high on my legs. And erupted in my mouth, holding my head until I swallowed his cum. Some of them couldn't wait for their turn and shot load after load on my face and tits while I was sucking on every dick that was offered me.

I was on my knees, my butt resting on my legs; I could hardly see there was so much cum in my eyes. Rob said it was time to leave, but first, he made me go around the room on my knees and kiss all the cocks goodnight. I was broken, crawling around on my knees and thanking them for cumming on me. Cum was dripping off of my face onto my trembling boobs. as they all took pictures of me.

After they were gone Rob threw me a towel and patted me on the head.

"You are a good girl. Now, clean up and go to bed. You have a big day tomorrow." I was afraid to ask what that meant. I knew it wouldn't be good for me.

hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers
12