Gianna's Trip

Story Info
Deceived by her fiancé, Gianna decides to enter a convent.
10.3k words
4.25
13.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All the main characters are over 18, and these stories are figments of my imagination.)

(My language is Spanish and I am not very fluent in English, so I sincerely apologize for any possible errors that may occur.)

Gianna hadn't stopped crying since two weeks ago, when a few days before her wedding, she discovered her fiancé fucking her best friend Carina in what was to be their wedding bed. When she closed her eyes to sleep, she still saw the image of the two of them fucking wildly and in her ears echoed the moans of pleasure and the obscene words of her friend Carina; 'Yessssss, keep fucking me hard, we still have a few days left before you marry that prude Gianna, I assure you that you will enjoy her beautiful body, it's a pity I can't help you tame her, I'm sure the whip has to leave some nice marks on her white skin. Now fuck my ass again.'

The image of her fiancé's cock entering Carina's ass was vivid in Gianna's mind and appeared in her dreams over and over again causing her to wake up every night sweaty and aroused.

Although Gianna was the daughter of a noble Florentine family and had a dowry sufficient to find a new fiancé, she could not bear the taunts and stares of her former friends and after talking it over with her parents decided to enter a convent.

As she traveled to Rome with a small entourage of about 30 people, her determination to enter the convent wavered, she kept repeating to herself that she was only 19 years old and had barely enjoyed life.

The only consolation Gianna had left was to think of the fate of her fiancé and Carina, he had been disinherited by father and had fled like a coward in the night; Carina had suffered a worse fate, she was disowned by her family and in front of Gianna and all the nobility of Florence she was stripped naked and tied in a stock to receive her punishment.

Accused of adultery and promiscuity, Carina had the chance to save herself from punishment if she endured without cumming for 10 minutes the oral services of one of the whores of the public brothel; evidently the whore's skills were too much for Carina who in just four minutes burst into an orgasm. It was Carina's own father who branded her with the word whore on her right tit and then executed the 20 lashes of punishment marked, to more laughter from those present and embarrassment from her father, Carina cum two more times while being whipped.

In addition to the public punishment Carina was sentenced to work for a year in the public brothel, then she would be thrown out on the street to earn a living as a common whore, although she would first remain in the stocks for two weeks so that anyone could use her in order to impregnate her with a bastard; the first to do so was her own father who cummed in his daughter's womb while she moaned with pleasure through the gag.

If Gianna thought that nothing worse could happen to her, she was very wrong, they had been traveling for two days when the retinue was assaulted by bandits; the half dozen guards fell in a few seconds under the arrows of the attackers and in a few minutes she was lined up with the rest of the survivors in front of two dozen bandits.

One of the bandits, a red-haired man over six feet tall stepped forward and began to walk in front of the captives; 'My name is Carlo and I am the leader of these men, you are now going to strip completely naked and then I am going to ask your name and age to see if we can ransom you,' Carlo paused and among the prisoners a few sighs of relief and some screams of terror could be heard.

Carlo let out a laugh and continued speaking, 'Those of you who have no chance of ransom don't worry, we don't like to waste anything, everything is sold on the slave market, regardless of its origin, I know some peasant girl who has been sold for a fortune to a sultan's harem, while some noble lady has ended up on a farm as a work slave. Now strip or my men will be glad to do it.'

Gianna forgot her shame and began to undress until she was naked in front of all those men, she had decided to lie about her identity, she preferred to end up as a slave than to return to Florence after being stripped and perhaps raped by a dozen bandits.

Only a couple of the girls refused to undress and quickly Carlo made a signal and several of his men pounced on them tearing off their clothes and then tying them up.

The group of captives consisted of six men and eighteen women; as soon as they were all naked Carlo approached the first girl in line to begin the sorting.

'Name, age and tell me if you are a virgin' - Carlo asked the first young woman while squeezing one of her generous tits.

From the clothes Gianna had seen her wearing, it was evident that the young woman was a peasant, her body was tanned from working in the sun, even her big tits showed a sensual tan, with her face red with embarrassment, she answered in a panting voice: 'My name is Gina, my Lord, I'm 20 years old and I'm not a virgin.'

Carlo smiled and signaled to one of his men who grabbed Gina and after throwing her on the floor on some blankets began to fuck her. 'We have been lucky, our first captive has turned out to know her place as a slave, I am sure that before 10 minutes she will be moaning like a whore while my men fuck her.'

The next three girls named Donna, Nicola and Stella also turned out to be peasants who, not being virgins, joined Gina to be fucked by the bandits; as Carlo had predicted, Gina was already moaning with pleasure as she was fucked in her ass and pussy by two bandits.

The next young lady in line was a brunette named Martia who Gianna had spoken to a couple of times during the trip, she was from a noble family and her round beautiful face framed by a curly blonde mane had caught her attention, now seeing her naked with her small but firm tits and slim body with very fair skin she couldn't wait to see what happened to her and how the bandits reacted.

'Name, age and tell me if you are a virgin,' Carlo asked calmly, as if it wasn't the fifth time he had done so, pinching Martia's small tits.

'My name is Martia di Lorenzo and I am 20 years old,' replied Martia pushes Carlo's hand away with a swipe, 'and when I return to my family I will make sure you end up hanging from a rope.'

'Name, age and tell me if you are a virgin,' repeated Carlo squeezes Martia's tit and stretching her nipple until it made her scream.

'My name is Martia di Lorenzo and I am 20 years old, my Lord, and I am not a virgin,' replied Martia with tears in her eyes as Carlo continued to stretch her nipple.'

'At last our first noble lady, I hope your family will appreciate you very much and pay your ransom, if not I will see to it that you end up in a brothel in the port fucked by a ducat,' as soon as he finished speaking, Carlo waved his hand and Martia was taken along with the other captives to be fucked by the bandits.

Martia resisted and screamed, and several of the girls in the queue began to scream as well, Carlo pulled a whip from his belt and cracked it in the air to shut them up, 'Silence bitches, what did you expect, we have a week's journey to our refuge and then a month of training before we sell them or they pay their ransom, they will have to earn their food somehow.'

Gradually the group of captives lined up was reduced, two peasant women and a noblewoman turned out to be virgins and were removed from the group, the six men all of them nobles joined the orgy that was taking place in the camp and watched as their asses were deflowered by the bandits' cocks.

It had been more than an hour since Carlo started the sorting and Gianna was starting to feel tired, besides her nipples were starting to get hard from the cold of the night, there were only Gianna, the two young women who had resisted and were tied up, and who looked like sisters and two women in their 40s.

Carlo ordered two of his men to lift the two bound captives and standing in front of them he asked them the repeated question.

One of the two young women spoke first. 'My name is Alessia D'Angelo and I am 20 years old, my Lord, she is my sister Bianca and she is 18 years old, we are both virgins.'

Carlo said nothing, but signaled to the two men holding the young women, who threw them to the floor and began to fuck their asses. 'This is for you virgins to realize that you have other holes that we can use for our pleasure and to punish you.'

Gianna ducked her head as Carlo stood in front of her, without saying anything he gently grabbed her chin and lifting her head he asked her the question. 'Name, age and are you a virgin?'

Gianna had thought about saying she was not a virgin, but seeing how the other captives were being treated, she did not muster enough courage to lie on that subject, 'My name is Anna, my Lord, I am 19 years old and a virgin.'

As the last captive was being taken away to join the orgy she began to shout at Carlo that she had information that would make him a lot more money and that he would give it to her if he promised not to rape her; Carlo ordered the bandit to stop and approached the servant, 'I hope what you tell me is worth it, speak.'

'The last virgin is not called Anna, she is Gianna di Fontani, daughter of one of the magistrates of Florence,' shouted the servant girl pointing to Gianna.

Carlo signaled to the bandit holding the maid, who quickly pushed her to the ground and began to fuck her, ignoring the old maid's tears and pleas; 'You haven't told me anything I didn't know, you old slut,' he said looking at Gianna, although no one except two of his men heard what he said.

That night Gianna tied up in a tent with the other five virgins and watched by a couple of bandits who were taking turns every hour to participate in the orgy had to hear and witness how the rest of the captives were fucked all night, many of them went in a few hours from trauma and tears to orgasms and moans of pleasure.

Luckily for the captives the orgy was not repeated the following nights, in principle because a large part of the bandits left the main group in search of new prey, leaving only Carlo with four other bandits in charge of all the captives, but mainly because Carlo did not want the captives too much used before training them and putting them on sale.

That did not prevent that when camping at night, three of the captives and one of the captives were chosen by the bandits to be used by them; Carlo is the boss chose one of the virgins to suck his cock and then tied up the two sisters to enjoy their tight asses.

The second night, just after dinner and before going to bed Carlo met with two of his men and after chatting for a while they approached the group of captives; while two bandits were setting up a wooden structure, Carlo and the other two seemed to be deciding which captive to choose.

When the structure was assembled, it turned out to be a rape pillory, Gianna like the rest of the captives looked with terror at the torture device, although she could not help remembering her friend Carina tied, whipped, fucked and branded with fire in a similar structure.

Carlo pointed to Martia, who was quickly placed in the pillory being exposed to his user; 'As a man it pains me to see these young men all day with their cocks hard at the sight of so much female beauty, so until we reach our destination, every night we will choose one of the captives and tie her up to be fucked, to prepare them one of our young virgins will suck their cock, if they cum in the slut's mouth they will lose their turn to fuck.'

That night the chosen ones to prepare the cocks of the captives were the two sisters, and to everyone's surprise they showed a skill unbecoming of two young virgins, Alessia made the three captives she sucked cum in her mouth, while Bianca succeeded with one of the three. In the end Martia turned out lucky and was only fucked once in her pussy and once in her ass.

When it was time to retire for the night, Gianna was taken to Carlo's tent and forced to kneel, as she waited, she saw that he had already tied up the two sisters ready to fuck their asses for another night. Gently caressing one of Gianna's tits, Carlo began to talk to her, 'You will see how you want to do it, I can tie you up and put a ring gag in place to fuck your mouth, or you can try to pleasure me with your mouth and make me cum on your face, you decide.'

Gianna had seen how the guards used the ring gag on several captives and decided she didn't want it used that way; 'I will try to pleasure you with my mouth, my Lord, but I have to tell you that I have never touched a real cock.'

Carlo smiled and pulled down his pants, releasing a shaved cock and testicles, 'Do your best, I'll have time to train you when we are in the Refuge'

Gianna stood for a few seconds looking at Carlo's cock, she had never seen a real one, she had sucked several times with her friend Carina a cock carved in ivory, but it was nothing like the length and girth that Carlo's cock had.

Remembering her games with Carina, Gianna began to lick the entire length of Carlo's cock, only when she thought it was well lubricated did she try to take it into her mouth, she had to open it wide to accommodate Carlo's prick but when she got it it was easier for her to start swallowing inch by inch.

'I must not be doing it wrong,' Gianna thought as she noticed how Carlo's cock was growing in her mouth, not realizing that this increase in girth was forcing her to open her mouth, even wider, soon Gianna found herself unable to swallow another inch of meat and looked with pleading eyes at Carlo.

Carlo was enjoying the pleasurable sensation Gianna's mouth was giving him, and when he saw that he couldn't swallow any more cock he was tempted to grab Gianna's head and push until his entire length was in his mouth, but Carlo had a feeling he would get a lot more out of Gianna by being gentle. 'Withdraw slowly and when you've almost got it out, swallow it again, you'll see how, little by little more goes on.'

Gianna obeyed Carlo and withdrew her mouth until she only had the bud inside, she took a breath and swallowed again little by little noticing how Carlo's cock went further in. Both Gianna and Carlo were left not knowing how far Gianna could swallow, as the second time Gianna repeated the operation Carlo could not hold back and cum down the young girl's throat forcing her to swallow all of his semen.

The rest of the trip continued with the same routine, during the day they kept traveling south, moving away from Rome and approaching the area of the Southern Apennines ending up on the beaches of the Ionian Sea; at night when they camped they continued the games, but Gianna was spared from participating since every night she was claimed by Carlo in his tent to attend to his cock.

The last niche of the trip two things happened to Gianna that would turn her life around, after five days of practice, she managed to lodge all of Carlo's cock in her mouth feeling the pubic hair on her lips, also while waiting for Carlo to cum in her mouth she reached an intense orgasm thanks to the fingers inside her pussy; the second day Carlo had ordered her to masturbate while he sucked her cock and she had obeyed without resistance.

As soon as they arrived at Carlo's Refuge, Gianna realized that they were not simple bandits, the Refuge in question was an ancient Roman villa with several buildings, situated on the cliffs with the sea below. A small market, several dozen guards and a considerable number of people going in and out of the villa gave her to understand that Carlo was a reputed slave trader and that perhaps the assault on that small retinue had not been a coincidence.

Gianna was separated from the rest of the captives and taken to a room in which there was a small bed, a wooden table and chair, and two basins of water, one for washing and the other for relieving herself. To Gianna's surprise on the table there was a small piece of cloth that once put on covered her tits and pussy, although having her hands joined by a short chain any movement she made caused the cloth to ride up showing her pussy.

When the guard left, closing the door and Gianna sat down on the bed, she could not help thinking that this room was not very different from the one that awaited her in the convent in Rome to which she had traveled before being captured.

The next few days were the worst for Gianna, she had always been a sociable and cheerful young woman who enjoyed people, even the week of travel had been more bearable thanks to conversations with the other girls, but now she had not seen anyone for several days, her only contact with the outside was the guard who took her to the room and who three times a day opened the door to bring a tray of food and take away the tray from the previous meal. Gianna was so eager for the company that she missed having to suck Carlo's cock every night. Only the screams and moans of the young girls coming from the surrounding rooms told her that she had not been abandoned there.

A week after her arrival at the Refuge, Gianna saw a new change in her daily routine; like every morning Gianna had woken up with the first rays of sunshine coming through the small window in one of her walls, to her surprise when the door opened for breakfast it was not the usual guard who came in but a young red-haired girl carrying the tray with the food and several other things.

'Good morning Gianna, I'm Aileen and from today I will be the slave in charge of attending you and preparing you for your training,' greeted the young woman with a shy smile.

Gianna knew that this day was coming and although she thought of protesting and resisting, she desisted from it, after all she was not very different from the slave Aileen; while having breakfast Gianna could not help but notice the redhead, she was taller than her, although she had a slimmer figure and her tits were smaller, what most caught Gianna's attention was the two piercings on Aileen's nipples in the shape of a half moon, and her completely shaved pussy where she observed that same half moon engraved with fire.

When she finished breakfast Aileen approached Gianna, 'I have been ordered to shave your pussy, if you resist I will have to call the guard and it will be more humiliating for you.'

Gianna knew from what she had heard from her father and from some women at the Court of Florence, that the so-called pleasure slaves in the harems of the Arab countries or owned by rich nobles were shaved and branded on their pubis instead of on their thighs or back like normal slaves and she could not help but tremble with fear at the significance of this fact.

With Aileen's help Gianna lay down on the bed and let her hook her chains to a ring on the wall and her ankles to the legs of the bed. Without a word Aileen spread lather over her pubic hair and began to shave it with a firm hand. As this was happening Gianna felt a tickle and a tingling began to grow in that area of her body. When Aileen finished shaving Gianna, she spread a cream over her pussy intentionally inserting her fingers inside, 'In a couple of weeks when the cream takes effect, you won't need to shave again,' Aileen told her getting up to wash herself.

When Aileen approached the bed again Gianna thought she was going to untie her, but instead she sat between her legs and brought one of her hands to her freshly shaved pussy. Gianna tried to resist the intrusion, but bound as she was there was little she could do; 'Don't move and relax Gianna, this is part of the training of a virgin slave, you must learn to give and receive pleasure from a woman, it's not very normal, but you may end up being owned by a woman who respects your virginity and only wants you to pleasure her with your tongue.'

Gianna had only cum once in her life and that had been a week ago following Carlo's orders, these last few days she had been aroused hearing the screams and moans from the other rooms but had not dared to masturbate at the possibility of being punished. A moan escaped her throat as Aileen's skilled fingers found her clitoris and began to stimulate it.