Gianna's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Filipo tried to speak, Carlo raised his hand, interrupting him, 'I will speak first and you will listen.'

Carlo's firm voice intimidated Filipo and Angelo, who stood quietly waiting for his words.

'You paid me 2,000 florins to kidnap her for you, though unfortunately several of my men lost control and deflowered her pussy and ass, though she is a real cocksucker and I love to fuck her mouth and cum down her throat,' Carlo paused for a moment and could see the disappointed gestures on Filipo and Angelo's faces as they learned of the loss of Gianna's virginity.

'On the other hand,' Carlo continued speaking, 'you offered 10,000 florins as a reward for Pietro's head, here he is for you to do with as you wish; as for Carina, I know that both you and your son have visited her several times during this month in the brothel, you have even tried to buy her without success, though not exactly to free her from her fate, have you?'

Filipo looked at his daughter Carina and answered Carlo, 'It's true, ever since I fucked her in the pillory, I can't get her out of my head and my cock gets hard at the thought of her, I tried to buy her from the magistrate, but he refused to sell her to me, I don't understand how you got her, I offered him money and female slaves for her.'

Carlo let out a loud laugh and smilingly approached Filipo; 'You were wrong about the magistrate's interests, a couple of well endowed young slaves were enough to convince him, that and a slave girl similar to Carina and marked like her to replace her, the whores in the brothel are counted and controlled.'

'As for these two virgin beauties,' Carlo continued, pointing to the young women at Aileen's feet, they are Alexia and Bianca D'Angelo, daughters of Maurizio D'Angelo, the Pope's banker, you can keep them as slaves and locked in a cell enjoy their virgin pussy, their tight ass and their skillful mouth, or you and your son can marry them and do the same as I said before, but being able to show off their beauty in public and also gain their father's favor and dowry.'

Aileen made Alexia and Bianca stand up so they could see their bodies better and Carlo could observe how Angelo was looking at Bianca with desire, Filipo's look of lust on Alexia was also evident, although the old man turned out to be more distrustful, 'How do I know that old D'Angelo won't try to break up the marriage?'

'Because it will be Cardinal Enrico D'Orica himself, who will officiate the ceremony!!! ; not even D'Angelo will dare to discuss that wedding, although perhaps the Cardinal will ask you to enjoy the brides for a while, I know his tastes well and Alexia and Bianca are two young women he could easily incorporate into his convent. In short, for 25,000 florins you can enjoy your daughter, take revenge on Pietro and get two hot virgins who will do everything you order them to do.'

Filipo looked first at Gianna and then at the two sisters, he was convinced that Carlo was hiding something from him, but he did not know what; finally he looked at Carlo and answered his offer: 'I will give you 40. 000 florins if Gianna is able to impale her ass on Pietro's cock until he cums, I find it poetic that the last thing he enjoys is his ex-fiancée's ass, then he will eat Carina's pussy until he rips out three orgasms in 10 minutes, if he doesn't succeed I will pay you the 25,000 florins, but you will have to sell Gianna as a slave.'

Carlo tried to hide his smile and trusting Gianna's skills he upped the ante even more, '100,000 florins, and if she fails all five will be yours for nothing.'

Filipo accepted instantly and Carlo gave orders to get everything ready, they tied Pietro on a table so he couldn't move with his cock pointing to the ceiling, and brought three chairs for Filipo, Angelo and him, Aileen, Alexia and Bianca wouldn't need them, their place was on the floor between the legs of the three men sucking their cocks.

Gianna took a bottle of oil and poured it over Pietro's cock, then helped by Aileen, she smeared her ass hole with more oil, before pulling away Aileen gave her a kiss on the lips, 'Easy Gianna, I know you'll be able to do it.'

Gianna climbed onto the table and placed her body Pietro's cock, as she looked at it, she was a little scared, it wasn't much longer than the biggest metal object she had used, but it was a lot wider. She placed the cock at the entrance to her ass and keeping a difficult balance, she spread her buttocks apart to open her hole wider. Hardly had the head of the cock entered and the pain already overwhelmed Gianna, she tried to hold on with her hands to introduce little by little the cock in her ass, but she was unable to do it.

Gianna looked at Carlo, who was not taking his eyes off her, and Aileen, who despite being with Carlo's cock in her mouth was trying to see everything that was going on, then she looked at Filipo and Angelo who grabbing Alexia and Bianca's heads were fucking them violently. Gianna was not willing to fail Carlo and did not want to end up in the hands of Filipo, without thinking she removed her hands from the table and losing the support her body fell and only stopped when it collided with Pietro's pubis. She bit his lips until he drew blood, but managed to hold back the scream of pain.

She needed almost a minute to recover before she began to move up and down on Pietro's cock, each movement made her body feel a stream of pain, but she held on until she got the rhythm; to help her endure the pain she began to play with her clitoris with one hand while with the other she massaged Pietro's balls, when Gianna felt her orgasm coming she squeezed his balls until she let out a muffled scream through the gag.They both reached orgasm simultaneously and Gianna fell exhausted on Pietro's chest.

While Gianna rode Pietro, Carina had been placed in a rape pillory so that Gianna would have better access to her body.

They barely let Gianna rest for five minutes, and she had to be helped off Pietro's cock and off the table. She drank some water offered to her by Carlo and positioned herself between Carina's legs, her former friend's pussy was already wet and any touch on the dozen piercings she had made her shiver with pleasure.

The first orgasm barely took Gianna a couple of minutes, but she soon realized that it was not going to be so easy to make her reach another two orgasms; realizing how open Carina's pussy was she started to put one finger after another without any difficulty, as soon as she had four fingers inside, she made the gesture of closing her fist and pushed inside, to Gianna's surprise, she introduced her hand up to the wrist taking Carina to the second orgasm.

Gianna moved her fist in and out of Carina's pussy as if it was a huge cock, but in vain, there were only a couple of minutes left and she didn't know what to do, she looked at the tail and when she pulled it she saw how Carina trembled; she began to twist the tail inside Carina's ass and noticed that her body responded, then she wrapped her hair around the free wrist and gave a strong pull pulling it all the way out. Carina's ass began to slowly close up as she saw herself free of the intruder, and seeing that she barely had half a minute left, Gianna again grabbed the tail and without pausing for a moment she rammed it into Gianna's ass. 'Fuck, slut, you didn't like getting your ass fucked, well hold this.'

Gianna's scream of rage was covered by Carina's scream of pain and by the subsequent moans provoked by the half dozen orgasms caused by the fist and the huge dildo moving inside her body.

Carlo had to help Gianna remove Carina's hand and taking her in his arms he left the room accompanied by Aileen not without first looking at Filipo and Angelo. 'You will remain my guests until they bring the hundred thousand florins, you have three days, otherwise you will join Pietro and end up sold as slaves.'

Gianna was about to faint, the effort of provoking Carina's orgasms had made her forget the pain in her ass, but now that pain was coming back, luckily Carlo's comforting arms helped her relax.

Gianna was about to pass out, the strain of provoking Carina's orgasms had made her forget about the pain in her ass, but now that pain was coming back again, luckily Carlo's comforting arms were helping her relax.

She didn't even realize where they were going until they entered a luxurious room with a large bed in the middle, Carlo had taken her to his room. He gently deposited her on the bed and Aileen set about anointing her body with oils to soothe her pain. Carlo gave her a kiss on the lips and got up to leave, 'Aileen will take care of you tonight.'

Before Carlo moved further away from the bed, Gianna sat up slightly; 'Please Master Carlo, take my virginity tonight, I need you to do it to take my mind off this nightmare.'

At a signal from Carlo, Aileen positioned herself between Gianna's thighs and began to masturbate her, as she usually did, she lengthened Gianna's orgasm until she brought her to the limit, after half an hour of rimming, she got off the bed letting Carlo take her place.

Carlo began to rub his cock against Gianna's wet, swollen lips, who was soon begging again, more like demanding, 'Fuck me Carlo! ' Carlo pushed and his whole cock went in all at once tearing Gianna's hymen and causing her to orgasm.

The rest of the day, Gianna was fucked over and over again by Carlo and Aileen, her asshole received another cock again, although the way Carlo used it to make Gianna forget her first anal experience, when Aileen put on a strap-on and started to fuck Gianna's pussy with Carlo in her ass, the sensations were too much for the young girl who ended up fainting from the pleasure.

Gianna woke up and found herself alone in the bed in the huge room with no idea how long she had slept, when she tried to get up, she felt a tug on her leg and realized her ankle was chained to the bed.

She had to wait almost an hour until Aileen entered the room with a tray, as if nothing had happened the night before, she attached her chains to the wall and tied her other ankle.

At last Aileen could stand it no longer and letting out a laugh, she pounced on Gianna to kiss her lips and breasts, when they parted Aileen fetched the tray and showed its contents to Gianna, 'I am going to place the three rings on you and then Master Carlo will place his mark on you.'

With great skill, Aileen stiffened Gianna's two nipples and deftly pierced them and then closed the two rings which, unlike those of the other slaves were made of gold. The clitoral piercing was just as easy for Aileen and soon Gianna was adorned. Carlo had been watching the whole process, and without warning Gianna he stood in front of her and rested the small branding iron on her pubis, Gianna could not scream from the pain because Aileen had taken over her mouth in an intense kiss. 'Help her get ready, the auction starts in half an hour,' Carlo ordered Aileen.

As Aileen went in search of clothes for Gianna, Gianna stood in front of a mirror to admire her body, she had never looked so beautiful, although she was tall her ever filled out body made her look shorter and have smaller tits, now after this month of light meals and continuous sexual activity, her body was slim and sinewy, her tits stood out on her figure, as did her ass and flat belly, the image of the wolf howling at the moon on her pubis made her feel very sexy despite its significance and she was glad to have found Carina fucking Pietro.

Gianna sat at Carlo's feet on the auction stand while Aileen sat on the other side. One after another, slaves unknown to Gianna were brought up on the platform and sold in a few seconds, then handed over to their new owners and another slave was brought up to be auctioned.

There were times when two or three slaves were sold simultaneously, either as a batch or separately. The first slave known to Gianna was Gina, who, despite being a simple peasant ended up selling for 11,500 florins to an old widowed Count, 'Before a year Gina will be swollen with pregnancy and will be a free woman,' Carlo whispered to her.

Right after Gina it was the turn of Martia who ended up selling to a luxury brothel in Rome frequented by the cardinals and the Pope himself.

The auction continued to progress until to Gianna's surprise, Filipo, Angelo and Pietro were put on the stage; all three had been completely shaved and their bodies smeared depilatory cream, they had on their cocks the wolf and the crescent moon, and they were sporting a ponytail coming out of their asses. Gianna was about to ask Carlo, but he beat her to it, 'I heard that no one knew they had come here and I decided to forgo the 100,000 florins.'

Gianna wanted to ask about Carina, but in the end she didn't dare to, days later Carlo told her that he had sold her to a widowed shepherd in the mountains who would take care of having her well fucked, but would take good care of her.

Carlo was in for a pleasant surprise, the three slaves were sold for over 120,000 florins, Pietro was bought from a breeding farm for 37,000 florins, the bastard had been lucky and could continue fucking, Angelo was bought for 32. 000 florins by the same luxury brothel as Triana, and Carlo was sure he would get more clients than the young girl, finally Filipo was bought for 51,000 florins by a widow who held parties at her house for a dozen women to use her slave, the only problem was that she got tired of them right away and sold them to the mines for a couple of florins.

The last to take the stage were Alexia and Bianca, who were sold as a lot for the sum of 240. 000 florins to an Egyptian sheikh, the two young ladies were not delivered to their new owner, but were taken back to the Refuge and locked in a cell, 'Tomorrow I will send a letter to D'Angelo asking him for the ransom of his daughters, and I will give him a week to pay it, if he does not I will deliver them to the sheikh, and if he pays I will kidnap them again in a couple of weeks and deliver them to the sheikh anyway.'

Gianna and Aileen got up and followed Carlo where the sheik stood, a handsome young man of about 25 showing a generous bulge in his crotch, Carlo introduced himself to the two girls and left them alone to talk to him, before leaving the room Carlo turned and addressed the girls, 'By the way, the sheik will be my guest all week until the issue of the twins is resolved, and I have promised him that he can enjoy my two best slaves.'

Gianna and Aileen looked at each other and approached the sheik to undress him, once naked they laid him on the bed and Aileen sat on his face offering him her pussy and Gianna climbed on top of him impaling herself on his cock.

From a secret lookout, Carlo watched the work of his two slave girls, and smiled, knowing that when that week was over and the sheikh returned home, he would take it upon himself to recommend the Refuge to everyone he knew.

Carlo got it right with Gianna, as soon as he sent her down on her knees to suck his cock the night after his capture he knew she was a natural submissive, now he expects to have a lot of fun with her and Aileen, although you never know he can always find another better slave and get rid of them for the right price.