Giant Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're in a Band?"

"Yup! You're looking at the Guitarist and singer of 'Silence in Valencia.'"

"Whoa, sick name!"

"Thanks! People usually say it's way too long." She laughed.

"I can see that." He laughed along. "Are y'all a Four piece?"

"Three. Just bass and drums besides me."

"That's all you really need."

"That's what I keep telling them!" She laughed and he joined in.

Sam excused himself to look at some Jazz records. He wanted to try mixing something in a different genre, and he'd never really had a taste for Jazz. He asked Marty for a recommendation to which the old man pulled out from a special box John Coltrane's Giant Steps.

"Won't get much better than this!" Marty enthused. "You can't go wrong with this thing. But bring it back! This one's not for sale."

"You got it, Marty. It'll be back to you in no time."

Sam went back to Jane. She'd decided on two records she really needed and looked like she was ready to go. Sam got excited however, when he saw the album in her hands.

"Holy shit. Deja Vu!" Sam exclaimed.

"Haven't you been here before? Like tons of times?"

"No, I mean yeah, but I mean the album." He finally said.

Jane looked at him with a blank expression.

"By Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young?" He said. "Oh dude, you would fucking love this album. I can't believe you've never heard it."

"Never got into them. I'm digging this faux leather cover. I'm assuming by your tone that they're good." She laughed.

"Very good. I'll tell you what: you buy that album, and if you don't like it, I will personally refund you."

"Hmm, deal." She said, awkwardly tucking the album under her arm with the rest.

"I think I've got enough records for now."

"Me too. Come, I'll get Marty to ring you up."

Sam lad Jane to the register and she bought her records.

"Damn fine choices." Marty said as he bagged her albums and took her cash. As they walked out Sam waved to his older friend and stepped into the crisp night air. It was getting a little colder, but it was still lovely outside. Though Jane was a little annoyed at how much she'd spent, her face betrayed that she was having a great night so far.

Sam could tell she wasn't eager for the night to end, and he wasn't either. He quickly realized he hadn't planned past the record store. He fumbled to come up with any excuse to continue their date.

As he came up with an idea, he tried to muster up all the confidence he could to sound cool and collected.

"Want to come over to my place to listen to the records?" He asked.

She thought about it for a moment; he's making a move on me, isn't he? She found the idea surprisingly alluring. She felt comfortable with him, and even attracted to him. She didn't expect sex, but she was beginning to want it. She looked at him in the dim light of the street and felt a little spark in her penis.

"Yeah." She finally said with a gleam in her eyes. "Let's go to your place."

They walked their way back uptown towards Sam's apartment. Jane told him more about her band and he tried to picture her rocking out in bars across Manhattan.

They reached his apartment and rode the elevator up. She was starting to suspect he had some money to his name.

"It must be nice having an elevator." She said. "I'm so used to walk-ups."

"It has its perks." He said awkwardly.

"And you live alone?"

"Yup, could never really handle roommates."

Jane could tell that he felt a little bashful so she backed off.

He unlocked the door and she followed close behind him. The apartment looked decently clean, and quite comfortable. The main living space was shared with the kitchen with one bathroom and one bedroom. A little nicer than your average studio, but nothing insane, she thought.

He turned on the lights and dropped his key into a small bowl. Jane leaned over the counter while Same strode into the kitchen and offered her some water.

"So, what should we listen to first?" He asked.

"Hmmm, well, you wouldn't shut up about Deja Vu earlier." She taunted him.

"True, but you gotta experience that on your own."

"Why's that exactly?"

"So I don't ruin it by singing over every track!" He laughed to himself, much to Jane's amusement.

"Fair enough. What about your Jazz record?"

"I don't know. I've never been that into Jazz, but Marty vouches for it."

"Well, I'm curious."

"Why not?" He said, fiddling with the sleeve and walking over to his turntable in the corner of the room.

He got out the record and placed it delicately on the player, unknowingly placing the second side up.

Coltrane's quintessential Jazziness made itself readily apparent to both of them as Syeeda's Song Flute played on. They both laughed.

"Well, that's more or less what I was expecting."

"I don't know." Jane said. "I dig it. It's got a cute melody going on."

"I feel like I need a hot cup of coffee for some reason."

"Oh come on, it's not so bad. People used to dance to this."

"Oh yeah, how would they dance?"

Jane got up from the counter and started swaying her hips clumsily from side to side with the rhythm of the track, intentionally trying to look a little silly. Sam found it amusing. As she danced she reached out her hands and gestured for him to join her.

"Oh, I don't dance." He protested.

"Neither do I!" She said as she dragged Sam into the open space of his apartment.

As she made contact with his hands they both felt a little pang of excitement. He felt the callouses on her fingertips from guitar, while she felt the comparatively soft skin on his hands. They let go and she started dancing again

Disarmed, Sam let go of his inhibitions and danced clumsily along with her, half-trying to match her movements. If he were in public he would have been supremely embarrassed, but he felt comfortable enough to be goofy with Jane.

The song soon faded out and they both laughed as they stopped moving and felt themselves surprisingly a little out of breath.

The slower, more sensual Naima began playing. They caught each other's eyes and Sam made the bold move to extend his hand.

"Will you take this dance with me?" He said half-mockingly.

"Most certainly." She replied, playing along.

Hand in hand they moved with the music. Despite their mocking they could feel the meaning in the saxophone and piano. Sam caught her eyes again as an intense feeling welled up inside him. He took the bold first step and leaned in cautiously for a kiss. She leaned in too, meeting his hesitance with her own, ending in a chaste lip kiss as if they were in a play in high school.

He withdrew and looked at her, worried he ruined something, but she just leaned in for another kiss. He met her lips with more intensity, lingering on the contact. Finding it difficult to dance and kiss, they stopped moving and made out more intensely, creating a shared space between their bodies. Still kissing her, Sam detached his hands from hers and brought them to her waste, wide and soft, he gripped them gently.

She brought her hands up to his face and pulled it away from hers. Sam started to move his hands off of her but she stopped him.

"No. Keep them on." She said, looking him in the eyes.

She pulled his head back into hers as they continued to make out. He squeezed her tighter and she started bringing he hands down his body, feeling his chest and wrapping her arms around his back.

She ventured her tongue into his mouth which he returned in kind with his own, gently licking her bottom lip, eliciting a soft moan from her. Sam felt that moan deep within his own penis as it welled with blood in his pants.

Jane pulled their bodies even closer together. She could feel his hardness under his pants, excited by how solid it felt against her. Sam could feel Jane's bulge too, struggling against her panties and just rubbing up against his leg, making him even harder.

Feeling his cock pulse against her, Jane reached down to feel his cock through his jeans, eliciting a reluctant moan from him. She took his right hand from her waste and guided him towards her own bulge. He felt the weight of it in his hands and gently rubbed it, exciting Jane to no end. She moved her hand again to feel his ass. Nice ass! She thought as she squeezed and felt around it. Very nice ass. She reached further so her hand was between his cheeks. She pressed slightly into the indent and Sam let out a soft, girly moan in response.

At that moment she broke her kiss and put her hands on his waist. She looked him in the eye and involuntarily started biting her bottom lip. He caught his breath after all the kissing, relieved but still wanting more.

Jane could already tell that Sam was more on the submissive side, which was exactly to her liking. She grabbed him and pushed his back to the counter, using her arm to shield him from any pain and exciting him with her forcefulness.

Loving the sensation of being pinned, Sam moved his hands to feel the curves of her body.

Jane broke their kiss again.

"Let's take this to your bedroom." She said, releasing Sam and gently pushing him towards the bedroom door.

Excitedly, he opened the door and stood by his bed. Jane entered, swiftly pushing him onto the bed and climbing on top of him. Looking down on him from all fours, her breasts were hanging over him so that he could see down her cleavage. She grabbed his hand and led it up to her breasts. He cupped and squeezed them in his hand, admiring their firmness. Not too big, but perfect for his hands.

She loved the feeling of being groped and let out a moan. She leaned in to kiss him again while he cupped her breasts, running her hand through his long hair. She broke their kisses and straightened out her back, sitting upright over him. He raised himself up on his arms to get a better view.

She pulled off her sweatshirt and blew a massive sigh of relief.

"Holy shit." She smiled a devious seductive smile. "It was getting hot in here"

He smiled back and went to feel her breasts in her bra but she wiped him away.

"Hey, no fair! I can't be the only with no top on!" She smirked.

She leaned in close to him and got her arm under his back, athletically pulling him up to her level. They made out while she supported his weight and dug her hands deep into his back.

She then reached over to the bottom of his shirt and lifted it over his head, revealing his surprisingly fit body.

This time he tried his hand at being assertive, reaching behind her back to unhook her bra. He struggled for a second but got it free. She shimmied it off and threw it to the side of the bed, revealing her gorgeous, full breasts.

He flipped her on her onto the bed so that he was now above her. He felt her breasts with his hands and ran her nipples between his fingers, triggering increasingly loud moans from Jane.

"Why don't you give them a little lick?" She said enticingly as she pushed his head into her breasts.

He began gently kissing her nipples and licking her areola, teasing around the nub and getting it hard. She felt a direct line of pure sexual pleasure shoot straight from her nipple to her penis, making it twitch in her panties. He pressed in on the nipple with his tongue, then withdrew, then came back at it, biting at it just the tiniest bit. She let out a wide open-mouthed moan.

He reached down to feel her cock. He could feel it throb even through her shorts and panties. He released himself from her nipple and focused on her shorts. He unbuttoned them and let down the fly, letting her scoot the shorts off the rest of the way. He could see her bulge directly in her panties, admiring how it distorted the pink and white stripes of her panties. He ran his mouth along the bulge, pressing his lips to the warm fabric where her cock was resting.

He looked her in the eyes to make sure she was into it, happy to see the pleasure on her face. He pulled down her panties and watched her massive cock flop out all at once. Sam marveled at how it was ever contained in such small panties. She shimmied them off and laid completely naked before him.

"You are so fucking hot." Sam said.

He felt her penis in his hand, marveling at its hardness and enjoying the weight in his hands. He gripped it and stroke her foreskin down, revealing her precious purple head. He stroked back up again, feeling it glide smoothly in his hand.

"Ohhhh" She moaned and bit her lip. "That feels really good."

Sam smiled and continued stroking her, up and down and a steady rhythm, imagining what he would want done to his cock. Up and down with one hand, while with the other her felt her balls, hanging free. He groped and felt them up in his hands, giving Jane a double pleasure. She was moaning with his strokes and enjoying every second of it.

Though he'd never done it before, he decided he wanted to feel her cock in his mouth. Still stroking, he brought his mouth closer to her, taking in its full size even more concretely. He wondered if he could even fit his mouth around it. At first he gave a tentative lick, then had his tongue around the head, licking and moving in time with the strokes of his hand, and sending Jane wild waves of pleasure. He could see that she was dripping precum and licked some from the tip, enjoying the salty taste and relishing the fact that he was turning her on so much.

He finally worked up the courage and wrapped his lips around her shaft, feeling his mouth almost stretched to its limits. Jane let out a huge sigh of pleasure. He worked her cock around his mouth, sucking and bobbing up and down on her cock. He was no longer stroking with his hands, but he was gripping the base of her cock to keep it steady. As he felt the length of her cock in his mouth, he could feel a little of his own precum dribbling out. He tried to take his mouth as far as it would go, but started to choke on it. He took his head off her cock, marveling out how big it was and how good it looked, covered in his own saliva.

He got up off the bed and undid his pants, taking them off along with his underwear in one fell swoop.

Jane got up to meet him and make out at the foot of the bed. She felt his own cock in her hands. Not as big as mine, she thought, but I like it.

"We should fuck. Right now." She said.

"I agree" Sam replied, barely thinking. His brain was in full sex mode. He just had one concern. "I was wondering though, uh, could I be bottom?"

"Did you think you were gonna be anything else." She smiled and slammed him down on the bed.

Sam moaned a girly moan as he saw Jane get into bed and tower over him with her cock.

"You have any lube?" She asked.

He nodded and reached over to the bedside table drawer and grabbed some.

"Prepare yourself for me." She commanded.

He assented and squeezed some lube on his left hand. He reached down and teased his own butthole, getting the whole area nice and wet for Jane's cock. As he prepared himself she laid down next to him and whispered in his ear, something which relaxed his anus and sent pleasure straight to his cock.

"Are you gonna get yourself nice and wet for me." She whispered. "Are you gonna make that whole nice and wide for my delicious cock?"

Sam could barely eek out a "Yes, Jane." as he slipped one, then two fingers into his ass, loosening it up and feeling around for his prostate.

He desperately wanted to be filled. He pulled out his hand and squeezed more lube into it, reaching over and lubing Jane's cock for her.

She repositioned herself between Sam's legs and teased the tip of her cock around his hole. All the nerve endings in his ass felt so good as she teased him, triggering little whimper-like moans from him. She applied more pressure and eased the tip more firmly into the hole, spreading it out enough to make the initial penetrative step.

Just the tip was in him but he could already feel himself being stretched. He tried to relax himself, excited for her huge, warm cock inside of him. She eased herself in more, the whole head now in him, then all it took was a little push-and her shaft was well lodged within him. He let out an enormous moan which alarmed Jane a little.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I'm great. Now I need you to really fuck me, Jane."

As he said her name she thrust all the way into him and leaned forward to be closer to his face. She slid back and forth in his ass, her tip rubbing against his prostate and stimulating his penis which was hitting her belly and stimulating him even more. He could already feel himself building up to an orgasm.

Jane loved the sensation of having her cock in Sam's ass, feeling it tight and wet around her huge cock. Back and forth she pleasured herself and kissed his lips in ecstatic sexual passion. She was thrusting quicker and deeper as she built up her own orgasm.

He couldn't get enough of her stretching his ass as wide as it would go, filling him with pleasure he'd never experienced before. Feeling himself right on the edge of cumming, Sam reached for his cock, but Jane swiped his hand away and pinned both his arms down, all the while fucking him senselessly. He moaned extra loud. With every thrust he felt it build more and more, already dripping precum all over himself and Jane.

He felt it coming.

"I'm. Going. To. Cum." He said, trying to get out a word with every thrust. This prompted Jane to fuck him even harder.

1.

2.

3.

4!

He screamed in pleasure and his penis jerked and shot a massive load up to his chest, then another on his chin, then a massive shot next to his mouth, then tinier sputters as Jane kept fucking him.

She smiled deeply as she admired the mess he'd made on himself.

"Don't you dare stop." Sam said desperately as his penis grew soft.

"Wouldn't dream of it." She said, licking her lips and doubling down on her own pleasure.

She leaned in close to his face and licked off the cum next to his lips, relishing in the hot salty delight. She then leaned in and kissed Sam so that he could taste his own cum. At first a little shocked, Sam found surprisingly hot to try his own cum.

The pleasure was building more and more in her own cock. With every thrust she found herself closer. Sam grabbed her tits as he moaned in pleasure, rubbing them and keeping them steady despite her vigorous thrusting.

She tried to hold in her cum a little longer but found she couldn't any longer. With one powerful thrust she felt he penis shoot off inside of him, unloading wave after wave of hot him directly up his ass and Sam came a little more as well, feeling the hot jizz inside of him.

Jane stopped moving, her cock still deep inside of him. She took a moment to catch her breath and passionately kissed Sam, cock slowly going soft inside of him.

She eventually pulled out of him.

He felt his rectum contract slightly, but mostly stay loose from her cock. Cum was dribbling out of his ass steadily. Jane flopped down on her back beside him and scooped her arm under his head so that he would rest near her shoulder. Sam felt very comfortable as they laid close together catching their breaths and enjoying their respective hits of oxytocin. Sam finally looked over at Jane:

"That was..."

"Really good?" She interjected with a smile.

"Really good." Sam affirmed.

Jane gently pushed Sam off of her and got off the bed, still dripping a little cum out of her cock. She looked at him sprawled out with pleasure on the bed and smiled.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked.

"We should probably shower."

"Smart."

"Hey, Sam."

"Yeah?"

"That felt really fucking good. I usually feel gross sleeping with random guys, but that was a lot of fun."

"I'm glad." Sam said, scooting himself to sit at the foot of the bed. "Cause that might have been the best I've ever had. But anyway-let's go shower."