Giant Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane felt flattered and confident she would spend the night with him. He led her to the shower and they washed off together. Jane invited Sam to make sure all of the soap on her breasts was well distributed while she helped make sure he got every spot of cum off. He reached into his still-loose rectum to clean some of the cum and lube out of it but he figured he'd see it later anyway.

They both donned towels and migrated to the kitchen, where Sam got each of them a glass of cold water. Feeling himself dry, he took off his towel and threw it in the hamper. Jane followed suit, enjoying their casual and comfortable nudity. Sam smiled.

"So, you gonna stay the night?"

"I think I will." She said smoothly, before a mild look of concern crossed her face.

"Only thing is I like to sleep in panties and a night shirt. My panties are a little ruined."

"Oh that's okay. I've got a pair you can borrow." Sam said casually before realizing what he'd said. "I mean, uh, you can-"

"Chill out, Sam." She laughed. "You think I give a shit?" She pointed to her penis.

"I, uh-"

"Seriously, don't worry about it. Although is it, you know? Is it like a dysphoria thing or...?"

"It's mostly sexual." Sam reluctantly admitted.

"Cool." She said casually. "As long as they're clean."

"Yeah, absolutely, I wash them after every, er, use."

"You know there's nothing wrong with a "guy" or whoever wearing panties, right? As long as you didn't steal them."

"I bought them myself."

"Well, there you go." She tried to reassure him.

"You're really cool with it?"

"Yeah, I am, and you gotta be too. Plus, if we hook up again I want to see you in them." She winked.

Sam still felt a deep-rooted insecurity about his secret, but felt comfortable enough with Jane to be honest.

He finally led her to his stash and let her pick out a pair. Of course she chose the white panties with peaches all over them. He laughed.

He turned out all the lights and crawled into bed. Jane secured him in her arms again and in no time they were both fast asleep and ready for the future.