Gift at Hawaii's Sacred Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone went into their tents - or rather we went into ours while Meagan joined Rodrigues in his. In a little while we could hear noises coming from that tent, faint whimpers in a feminine voice and the squeaking sound of an air mattress undergoing stress. The whimpers grew into soft moans and cries of adulation. Meagan was definitely being enlightened.

"Sounds of Kalalau spirituality," I whispered.

Jess jumped me, molding her mouth to mine, at the same time grasping my dick, which was already hard from the symphony of sounds in the adjacent tent. We intertwined tongues and engaged in brief foreplay, but Jess was turned on already, the wetness between her legs verifying it. She hopped onto my erection, put her outstretched hands on my shoulders as if she was holding reins, and rode me hard. Before long we were making our own symphony, joining in harmony with our neighbors.

A feminine cry of joy from the adjacent tent seemed to coincide with Jess's own orgasm, her hands kneading my shoulders, ass slapping my thighs, vaginal muscles contracting around my dick like the proverbial meat grinder. I immediately followed, making a loud grunt as I pumped streams of enlightenment into her. She felt it, judging by another moan, but continued pumping as if on autopilot for a few moments before slowing gradually to a stop. We stayed joined a little longer, sweating and breathing heavily. Finally, she swung one leg over me and virtually collapsed, straddling my right leg. I could feel one of her boobs on my chest, her sopping wet fur patch on my thigh.

"God, that was great," she whispered. "I was imagining that big sausage was in me."

Maybe my pride should have been hurt, but it was not. I sometimes did my own fantasizing, thinking about other women I found attractive while fucking Jess. Probably all couples do. If it made her happy to imagine she was being penetrated by a giant sausage, so be it. It was actually a compliment to my poor little link sausage since that is what got her off. I stroked her back, kissed her face gently, and felt my cum dripping from her snatch onto my thigh as she lay partially on top of me. We soon fell asleep in a wet embrace.

Next day we hiked up the valley. The stream was as beautiful as described. In places the trail rose steeply, vegetation growing thick on both sides. Sometimes we walked the stream itself. Jess looked stunning scrambling up small step falls, muscles in her long legs flexing, shapely ass swaying back and forth, beautiful tits jiggling, even her pussy lips moving slightly as she struggled up one strenuous section.

We passed what must have been the native temple Rodrigues referred to - not much of one as temples go - chest-high rock walls joined without mortar, crumbling in places. Shortly, a side trail descended the stream bank to what must have been the "sacred" location described by Rodrigues and Meagan. We entered a waist-deep pool that felt good after our uphill exertions in the heat of a sunny day. The pool was filled by a "staircase" waterfall, maybe 30 feet tall. The ledges were broad enough that we could have easily climbed and kept going, but decided to pause on a large flat step at the bottom and eat the sandwiches we had brought in a small day pack. Afterward, we just tuned in on the subtropical surroundings, the hillsides surrounding us enveloped by lush vegetation. Scarlet and yellow birds flew around, making melodious sounds.

Jess squeezed my hand. "Make love to me here, please."

I was happy to comply. She picked a step up the waterfall and sat with her back to the rock, the warm water flowing over and around us. Her breasts stood out as islands with erect little pinnacles on the summits. She spread her legs, setting her bare feet on rock "stirrups" to each side, as I kneeled on a lower step, my face even with her sculpted fur patch, labia and clitoris. I leaned in to lick, nibble, and probe with lips and tongue as the water flowing between her legs bathed my face. When her internal wetness matched the waters flowing around her I stood, positioned my hard dick at her opening and entered with a few thrusts. She wrapped her legs around me and whimpered. We fucked slowly for probably 15 minutes or so, the exertions of the previous two nights dictating a pace that was gentle, but still sensual. Jess stimulated her clit as I went in and out. Finally, we joined mouths in a passionate kiss and came together with mutual moans of fulfillment.

"Oh, my god, that was even better than Rodrigues hinted it would be," Jess gasped.

We remained enjoined for a while before disengaging. I helped Jess down to the large flat rock at the bottom, where we started to sit, but were startled to see a couple observing us from the vegetation lining the trail at the other side of the pool.

"Great display," the guy said. "We didn't want to interrupt you, so we hung back. But if you're finished maybe we can take a turn enjoying the falls."

"This seems to be a popular spot," Jess said, as she tried to smile away an awkward situation.

"Yeah, we're going to have to start a reservation system," the guy joked, as he and his girlfriend waded their way across the pool. "Don't move. We don't want to chase you," he added. "We'll just find a spot on the steps."

"No, we'll give you some privacy," I said. They might not mind performing before an audience, but for us, the spell of secluded love-making had been broken. We entered the water to make our way to the trail and started up it. At a small "window" in the foliage I looked back and saw the girl had positioned herself on the same step Jess had occupied, legs spread wide, the guy already fucking her, his buttocks moving as he went in and out, her arms around his neck and shoulders, their mouths joined.

"Did you have a nice time up the stream?" Rodrigues asked that night as we again joined him and Meagan around their fire. We confirmed it, and since we felt more and more at ease with these new friends, I added candidly that we had followed his advice to "celebrate life and love on the Steps," and had observed the other couple following suit as we left. He smiled, turned to Meagan and suggested they make a pilgrimage of their own soon "to this sacred place."

That night there were more sounds of passion coming from their tent. Jess seemed as absorbed as she was the previous night, "Oh, it excites the senses," she whispered at one point. "It's almost like passing the kitchen exhaust of a good restaurant when you're hungry." I caressed her and asked if she would like to be served, but she suggested we just listen, having "expended so much erotic energy recently."

I figured she was being kind to me. She had remarked once that guys seem to feel the wear and tear of intercourse whereas girls can fuck almost continuously. I felt her and found she was indeed wet again from listening to the sounds next door. Rodrigues did not seem to be feeling any stress, but I was indeed a little sore, and glad Jess gave me a break. I scrunched down on our bedroll and gave her oral as she lay there listening to the love symphony, my tongue and forefinger helping her realize another round of rapture, her voice joining in with the chorus from the other tent.

We decided to spend the next day sunbathing at the beach, where Jess soon dozed off, and I went to explore one of the caves. Before long I encountered Rodrigues with his fish spear, and we sat down on a rock outcrop to "make talk."

"You have much energy," he said. "I heard the sounds of love from your tent again last night."

"Your tent hasn't been silent either," I replied with a grin. "From everything I hear you are a busy man, much in demand, women making pilgrimages to see you." I asked him if he ever had any concerns about disease.

"I am selective," he said. "You can often tell the health of a person by her aura, her physical buoyancy, and spiritual attitude." He paused, adding with a smile, "and I get a periodic STD test."He said he occasionally hiked out with visitors who had a car waiting at Ke'e and hitched a ride to town to buy things he could not grow or catch in the valley. While there he usually visited a lady doctor, and "communed" with her for a few days, he confided, awaiting the results of the tests she prescribed. The doc even covered the lab fees.

I had to laugh. "You have a definite gift with women," I said.

"I like women," he said. Not all of them, naturally. Not all people have a gift for the beauty and spiritual aspects of life, for the supreme mysteries. But most women who make the trek to Kalalau do." He paused. "That is a fine woman you are with. She knows much, has curiosity and respect for this paradise, and has beauty and enthusiasm enough to capture the attention of the gods."

This got me thinking. Rodrigues was undoubtedly a rogue, but he was apparently impressed by Jess, as she was by him and/or his giant manhood. In a sudden burst of inspiration, I quickly weighed the pros and cons, rewards, and possible threats of a special present for Jess.

"I have to say, she admires you as well, Rodrigues. Your philosophical nature, ability to live off the land. And not only that. Jessica can't keep her eyes off your equipment. She's told me that when we're making love, she's often envisioning you."

For the first time, he appeared a bit defensive. "Can't help that, man. I'm not trying to show off or make guys look inadequate. You and I know size doesn't mean anything."

I started to say something but he went on.

"One girl was really out front about wanting me, and the guy she was with got upset, even asked me to cover up so she wouldn't drool so much. I did not disguise myself. I don't like clothes. I did not encourage his girlfriend either, and soon they left." After a brief pause, he added, "I thought the guy had a lot of nerve asking me to cover up. I like loving women, and feminine curiosity gets me a lot of loving. If this thing wasn't hanging out, I wouldn't get half as much," he said, pointing to his huge appendage. "But I won't encourage Jessica. I don't try to come between guys and their girls. I stick to single women."

"Don't get me wrong, Rodrigues. I'm not complaining." I managed to get in. "I'm not uptight about Jess admiring you. Matter of fact, I have an idea for something to remind her fondly of Kalalau in years to come." I explained my idea. When I finished, he looked at me quizzically.

"Well, that's a switch. You must really love that girl." He thought a moment, then added, "You're an exceptional guy, and like I said before she is a standout woman. Knowing the state of your minds, I'll try to cooperate."

After ironing out a few more details, we shook hands and parted.

Next day, I talked Jess into revisiting the Sacred Steps, which did not take much talking. It had been the favorite spot in the valley for both of us, and we wanted to visit one more time before hiking out to keep reservations we had booked at other destinations on the islands.

Since we now knew the route, the journey took less time but was still a rigorous uphill. We were glad to finally dive into the Sacred Pool to cool off. On the large smooth rock shelf near the bottom of the falls Jess snuggled up next to me, resting her hand on the sensitive area between my legs.

"Wanna get spiritual?" she asked.

"I love getting spiritual with you, but I need energy. Let's eat first," I told her, opening my day pack. Intimacy was certainly tempting, but I did not want to spoil the surprise gift I had arranged for Jess and had prepared an excuse to take me away from the scene. Rummaging through the pack, I feigned alarm that our camera was not there, speculating I must have left it at another pool downstream, where we had paused to immerse and I had taken her picture.

"Oh no, we have a lot of good pictures on there," she said.

I told her I would go right back to look for it. "This trail is popular and even in paradise things may disappear fast," I said. "And I also don't want to lose the memories."

Actually, I had hidden the camera under brush down the trail, but it was a good excuse to leave for a while.

Jess concurred with my search and said we should start back.

"No, you stay and relax, and I'll be back in an hour," I told her. "Meanwhile, tune in to the surroundings and be ready to take advantage of any opportunities for spiritual enlightenment that present themselves. Regard it as a divine gift and just expand your senses."

She looked a little puzzled at that, but smiled and said, "Okay. Hurry back to enlighten me."

I dove into the pool, swam across and started up the trail at the other side. At the small window in the foliage, I waved, but she did not acknowledge it - probably could not see me through the dense vegetation.

A few minutes down the main trail, at the heiau, I encountered Rodrigues hiking up. I greeted him and said Jess was at the Sacred Steps.

"Are you sure you still want to do this?" he asked. I nodded affirmatively.

"If she seems opposed, I'm not going to," he stated firmly.

"Of course," I agreed, "but she is in awe of you. I think if you just present yourself and make some observations about the beauty of the location, and the opportunity it offers for enlightenment, she'll be receptive. And that will result in an experience she'll remember fondly for the rest of her life, a great Kalalau memory. I couldn't give her a better gift, thanks to your help."

'You're an amazing guy," he said simply, actually looking at me with respect. "I'll do my best." He squeezed my shoulder and proceeded uphill.

It was only another ten minutes walking downstream for me to get to the location where I had sequestered the camera. I decided to cool off in the pool there and rest for a few minutes to give Rodrigues time to reach the Sacred Steps and establish a dialogue with Jess. Then I began to retrace.

As I proceeded uphill, passing the heiau, I found myself with the proverbial "butterflies" in the stomach, wondering if I had miscalculated. Perhaps the ancients were whispering to me. Was I doing the right thing for Jess? Would it impact our future relationship adversely? Would it set her off on a new quest for enlightenment? I did not think so. I felt we were broad-minded and strong enough together. But there are no guarantees in life.

When I got to the point where the side trail descends downhill I could hear voices below and slowed my pace, pausing at the small window in the foliage that provided a glimpse of the lower waterfall steps. Here the sounds of conversation were audible. People usually raise their voices to make themselves understood over the sounds around them - in this case, the flowing waterfall.

Jess and Rodrigues were sitting facing one another, legs crossed. She looked stunning, as always, and seemed even more sensual than usual, her beautiful naked breasts virtually leaping out from her chest, a visual that may have been enhanced by firm nipples. I gasped at Rodrigues. The discussion must have reached a point of extreme feeling, as his manhood was even more impressive than usual, projecting straight out from his lap.

When I was an adolescent and discussed such things with my friends, we occasionally talked about rumors that this or that kid had a "foot-long" when hard, but no evidence could be seen in locker room showers, or in watching action at the wild frat parties that came later. Now, I was finally seeing proof that Bigfoot actually did exist.

At first, I had speculated Rodrigues could be dangerous to female health if aroused. Judging by what I knew of my friends' dicks and my own, when we became excited we were good for increases of five or six times vs. our "at ease" condition. So I had envisioned a 40-inch projection for Rodrigues. But I had thought twice about that after it was evident Sara and Meagan had both experienced his weapon and survived. And now I could see that while impressive - around 12 inches at least - it was not so dire a threat as I had first imagined.

But impressive to Jess, judging by the excitement expressed in her breasts.

Rodrigues was a master at seductive language, and I could overhear him expounding on the virtues of love and spirituality as my girlfriend alternated her wide-eyed gaze between his chiseled, handsome facial features and his immense cock.

"So, dear Jess, would you join with me in celebrating life and spirituality on the Sacred Steps?"

"Oh God, would I love to," was her response. "But what about Chris? I mean, I think I understand him well enough to know he wouldn't be hurt, and if we did anything I would of course tell him about it, but it would be awkward if he comes back while we're into it."

This seemed to impress Rodrigues. "I would do nothing to come between you and Chris. I should tell you that the other day at the beach and just a little while ago on the trail he and I had - for want of better words - some 'guy talk.' He told me that you are impressed by certain aspects of my being, and also that he would not be upset if you and I were to explore some of the mysteries if you were willing. He said he would view it as a gift to you, who he loves very deeply." The unofficial love guru of Kalalau smiled at her benignly.

Jess thought a moment, then both smiling and in a voice strained with emotion said, "That sure does sound like Chris. He's always talking about how we should be open to new experiences, and he must know how I'd sure like this one." She looked at Rodrigues.

"So yes, let's celebrate, please!" she said.

His smile grew as he stood and held out his hands to help her up, his erection coming into contact with her breast as she rose. He guided her to the steps, and she settled herself on the same mini-ledges where she and I made love previously. Rodrigues took her knees and gently spread her legs apart, then knelt and put his face between them. I could see his tongue, also larger than the average one, as it darted out caressing her labia and clitoris before making a plunge into her love box.

I felt excitement, and on a spur impulse retrieved my camera from the pack, and began taking pictures, some in video mode. Perhaps such mementos would mean a lot to Jess in years to come.

The sounds of Jess gasping were audible over the flowing water, as were her words when she moaned, "Please Rodrigues, let me taste you."

He rose and stood before her, his dick at her face level. She enveloped it with her mouth and pumped the shaft. My stomach did some flip-flops as I filmed.

Jess was very adept at deep-throating me, but try as she might was unable to get his dick much more than halfway into her mouth before gagging. She quickly gave up, concentrating just on the top few inches. Her efforts seemed to be appreciated. Rodrigues looked up at the waterfall and gave an audible sigh. After a while, she let him out.

"Rodrigues, please do it now," Jess begged. "Please make love to me. Please fuck me." Her legs were still spread apart invitingly.

He stood, and retreated down a step, so that his immense erection poised at her entrance, and lightly brushed it across her pussy lips and clit. Jess gasped as he entered her with just the tip, then withdrew, then pushed again a little further until the head was completely inside, then withdrew out again, and in again a little deeper. Her facial features contorted, mouth agape, eyes wide open. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers, and they joined in a passionate kiss.

Rodrigues continued to withdraw and re-enter, at a slow pace that he had probably found helped the ladies adapt to his immense size. There was less and less of the shaft showing on each entry, and finally, it seemed fully inside her. He paused a while, as they continued to kiss. She lifted her feet from the small ledges they were on and wrapped her legs around his middle as if to hold him there. They both made small movements fully enjoined. Far from being over-impaled by his huge weapon, she appeared to be trying to bring him in more with her legs, and grinding against him.