Gift at Hawaii's Sacred Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I knew Jess had sampled other cocks during our relationship, I had never witnessed it. My gut was churning actually seeing my girl being fucked by another guy - even though it was the fabled Rodrigues, and even with my permission, and even as my own dick grew to its maximum, which admittedly was only about half of his. I was happy that she seemed to be enjoying my gift, but I wondered again how this would play out. Would I be such a poor, undersized comparison that Jess would leave me for a lifetime of sharing Rodrigues with others of his harem in the sacred Kalalau? I decided not to dwell on that possibility, but just enjoy viewing my beautiful woman getting the satisfaction of her life.

Time stood still: They seemed entwined for hours as I watched entranced, even though their union of course lasted much less. Finally, Jess virtually gasped something that sounded like, "Finish it, please Rodrigues," and he began to pump harder, buttocks muscles clenched, much of his shaft coming into view then disappearing again as his giant tool plunged into her. Jess screamed, but in pleasure, not pain, as he brought her to orgasm, and she went limp. He slowed down and stopped, staying inside her.

I felt drained, as if it was me who had just completed a marathon screwing, although it was from emotion, not activity. I stopped recording and slumped down on a convenient rock, continuing to gaze down at my woman conjoined with her new lover, the waters flowing over and around them.

Eventually, Jess began grinding again and I resumed recording. Rodrigues' giant piston once more went in and out. I thought I heard a liquid suctioning sound from this activity, something in addition to the acoustics of the waterfall that flowed around their union. The exertion showed on his face and his clenched buttocks muscles as Rodrigues fucked her harder and harder. Jess had her eyes closed, mouth in an oval. Her legs struggled to stay wrapped around him through this near-violent activity. She screamed again, and Rodrigues then raised his face to the heavens, yelling something in Hawaiian pigeon. I imagined giant 12-inch ropes of cum being pumped into my girlfriend. As he slowed his pace, Jess buried her face against his chest, moaning, her legs still tightly wrapped around his now relaxed butt. She had gotten off twice. I stopped recording.

They remained entwined for several minutes before Rodrigues whispered something and Jess unwrapped her legs from around him. I recorded his softening but still giant rod slowly withdrawing from her love box. They sat side by side on the step, backs to the waterfall, which embraced both of them. His member projected through the curtain of water, steadily drooping. Jess found new footholds and kept her legs apart, trickles of water flowing between her breasts and over her steamy, pummelled pussy. Her hand dropped down and caressed Rodrigues' dick almost reverently. He smiled at her. It was an amazing sensual scene.

I remained still, not wanting to intrude into this afterglow. Eventually they began to stir. Jess released his dick. He took her hand to help her down from the ledge, which was a good thing as her legs seemed rubbery. Jess slipped into the pool and glided across underwater, then came up for air, wiped the water from her face and glided back, climbing on the rock next to Rodrigues, a calm smile on her face.

"Thank you," she said.

"No, mahalo to you for sharing with me," he replied, returning the smile. "You are a sensual woman, in touch with the divine passions, as I knew you would be."

I put the phone in my pack and waited a few moments while my erection receded, then walked down the path to the pool. I put my pack down, plunged in and swam over to join them. Jess greeted me with a coy smile and twinkle in her eye. Rodrigues also smiled, and rose.

"My company here is no longer needed, as Jessica and I have exchanged spirit and you have returned to your lady. See you back at camp." He dove in the pool, glided to the trail and bound quickly up it, his long dick flopping from side to side, and disappeared into the foliage.

Jess continued to smile at me, then leaned closer and we joined in a passionate kiss. "I love you so much," she said. "Thank you for arranging that."

We did not allude further to it, but we both knew what had happened and did not have to do any pretending. That was good. So was the sex that followed, as we took our place on the Sacred Steps. I half-expected to find Jess's vaginal canal permanently enlarged, but such was not the case. She was firm as ever, and certainly very wet, her plunge in the pool having failed to wash out evidence of the tryst with Rodrigues. I pumped furiously, recalling the passion I had witnessed, wanting to service her as well as the Portuguese Sausage had. Jess clung to me tightly, her legs wrapped around me, her vaginal muscles squeezing my dick, and judging by her vocalizing I did pretty well. I made sure to give her two orgasms before allowing myself to come, and pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her, obsessed with the idea that I was washing Rodrigues' spunk out of her and reclaiming my woman - a very primeval notion.

The next day was our last full one in Kalalau, and we enjoyed it in the company of the love guru and Meagan. He showed us several other interesting natural places and architectural traces, and we enjoyed a final fish dinner around the campfire before retiring. The following morning, Jess hugged him and they engaged in a short, tender kiss, as old lovers might do. I shook his hand firmly before we bid our friends adieu and hiked out to continue our travels around the Hawaiian islands.

Sometime later, following our return home, we discussed the Sacred Steps incident in detail. I admitted not only setting up the gift, but witnessing Jess and Rodrigues through the covering vegetation, and broke out the video and stills I had taken. We watched them on TV. She gripped my hand nervously at first, but settled down as the video proceeded, showing Rodrigues' giant cock pumping into her as she wrapped those long legs around him, both of them making exclamations of joy. We both got turned on more than we ever had with standard porn. It inspired great sex.

In the afterglow, I mentioned my apprehension that she might forsake me and my relatively puny appendage for that of the Portuguese Sausage, but she assured me that while it was a great experience and satisfied her curiosity about giant dicks it would never be a reason for our parting. After the initial shock and awe of taking in the largest male member in all of humanity, sex with the legend was certainly exciting, she said, but my own relatively small appendage also gave her grand highs.

"You may not be a divinely-endowed spiritual love guru, but you are a wonderful guy who gave me a present of one, along with many more great experiences," Jess told me. "It is the man behind the dick that matters, and you rank up there with the greatest."