All Comments on 'Gift for Whom, Santiago's Story'

by greenday0418

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He got off way to easy, death by broom stick up the ass or fingers cut off besides his pinkys

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Don't care about this guy, the husband getting even would have been better

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

The guy doesn't learn!

4

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Well written story but hearing Santiago's side of the story didn't do much for me. No real suspense or emotions to get the story going good. I'm just surprised he didn't get his fingers and more broken long before he did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decently written….but who tne fuck cares about the life of an asshole?

.

3 ***

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

A page and a half into a two page story before we got into the events of the original story. Too much back story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah story is well written but I still hate Santiago. The contract should have required a jar of turpentine with Santiago's cajones floating around like it was an artist's martini. Santiago got off way too easy!

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 2 years ago

I applaud your guts to take a deeper look into one of my villains. Nice effort. Thank you.

Hooked

greenday0418greenday0418almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hours after I read Hooked1957's story, I was walking my dog when I saw two boys in my subdivision arguing in a front yard. One was picking on the other and there were several other kids watching. This house was blocks away from mine and I didn't know them, but my imagination ran wild and I stopped to record the thoughts in my head on my phone recorder before my mind went blank. I wrote a story about two boys who were best friends, one who grew up on the edge of criminal activity but had a high moral compass while his friend was an uber talented artist whose morals gradually dragged him down to damnation, and punishment for his immoral behavior. Which husband paid Eduardo doesn't matter, Santiago deserved this severe punishment depriving him of his only real love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the hell was that?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but using the hammer on his balls would have been a more appropriate punishment for what he did.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Good story and a good friend dooled out the punishment. Too bad the guy didn't take his own road.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who the fuck cares?! This site is becoming BORING, same stories basically and lots of 'writers' who can't come up with their own stoties/characters. 1*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

I've read the original Hooked1957 story.

This story done by greenday0418 could probably be a good footnote of Hooked1957.

It doesn't do anything to the original story, just a short POV of Santiago.

Again like I said this could just be a footnote.

Nothing more nothing less

Mortenera93Mortenera93almost 2 years ago

Good one, but he could have given him two hands for the price of one.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

You have writing skills but clearly they somehow clouded your mind into believing they should be used to write a story that has no good cause to exist.

Apparently you think people really want to read an empty story about a worthless asshole.

Its literally the same way when someone writes a story about a cheating cunt that says "I feel no guilt over fucking the State of Rhode Island while married and my clueless hubby will never know". No one likes worthless ass wipes, male or female.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree... Who cares about this guy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So glad Eddie was able to limit the damage to… actually, no I’m not. The original was just fine. This serves no purpose. And undoes the punishment from the original. I wonder if that’s what they had in mind when granting ‘permission’ for you to worsen their story?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Superbly well-written, but it felt a bit like Libby Custer trying to rehabilitate George's legacy postmortem. Santiago was a despicable person, so while an interesting and entertaining tale, there was no frisson. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love a good BTB first thing in the morning. Hope he can only pait house in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since I commented on the original, felt I should on this. I'm only giving it a 3, because I would have liked to see what happened to Santiago's painting career after the punishment. Despite that rating, I think GD0418 had an interesting idea here, and executed it well, staying consistent with the facts of the original. Which I gave a 4, mostly because it's Hooked, though I wasn't thrilled with what I characterized as its descent into "demander territory." QuickMagazine notes here that GD specializes in sequels. Which is QM's intention, as well. Back to Santiago. Can a painter recover his skills after all five fingers of his painting hand have been broken? If so, the MMC here should move to Italy and study under the reclusive master there. Also, if so, no one in the original will have been served justice, since the cheating Traci landed just fine with her beautiful lover.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Very fitting end to Santiago . Hope all the slut wives reap a similar punishment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The problem is the painter didn't learn his lesson. One version of this story the painter was buried in the cow pasture. While that was extreme it was fitting for some who will continue to destroy relationships.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Unfortunately, I don't give a shit about this loser.

I didn't care for the original either. The wife was abhorrent and the husband far too saintly.

I like your other work though so I'm not slamming the author.

jrphdojrphdoalmost 2 years ago

this guy is an asshole and I really don't care about him but what seems to bother me most about the story is Eduardo. He didn't really need to do this to his "friend", his good friend, the one who understood silence. If anything could be bought, can he just give him money to get back at pomerantz? The punishment didn't bother me at all when it was anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Disappointing. Just 5 broken fingers then he gets to be happy while the families he destroyed get to be broken and hurt for the rest of their lives? Nope. 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenday0418@greenday0418
New story submitted for ON THE JOB 2023 in Romance. This one took me two years to finish. New meds seem to help. Still no cure, but there is hope for Alzheimer's treatment to slow down the disease.