All Comments on 'Gift For Whom?'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 271 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not one of your best, one star from me.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Very similar to The Joke is On You, My Dear

by Santee110x. Like this one, that story has a crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ford was a total loser. Wife cheats on me, he is friendly with her. When they are out at her event, she falls for a woman and has no eyes for him, yet, he is okay with that and leaves her. What did he get in return for such disrespect? Why make him suchna loser??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decent story but silly. Sorry but didn’t enjoy it. I’ve liked quite a few of your other work but for me this just really missed the mark.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Extremely well written but fundamentally amoral.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

I like Hooked1957's stories a lot.

Though I don't have a list of faved LW writers, yet if I do have one, this writer is one on my list.

But no, I didn't like this one.

In the part where I read that Traci and Ford still hook up together after the divorce, I skimmed over the paragraphs. And then when I got to the part where Lyss was Sarah's sister I directly jumped over to the last paragraph.

/

Despite me admiring Ford for standing up against cheating,

But this story just shows what a huge SIMP he is...still hooking up with his ex-wife, lovingly?

Nope, not happening in my country.

Once the ex-husband deals physically with the lover boy -- most betrayed husbands cuts ties with the ex. Too much reminder of the humiliation and disrespect.

/

And to top it off, Ford and Traci are IN-LAWS?!!

Think of the messy complications and temptations around these two couples in gatherings where there are drinking sessions.

Nope, this story is too much unbelievable for me to enjoy.

And on top of that, I am not into Gay/Lesbianism.

Not ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty sure the first half this story about the whorish wife and the Latino painter is the same as an earlier post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I normally enjoy this author's work but this was so disappointing on so many levels. It seemed the author wanted to cram every known LW cliche into one story. Once the drama of Traci's cheating and subsequent divorce had played out that should have been the end of it but instead we had to be regaled with the details of the divorced couple's new relationships, on the subject of which, how can Ford's relationship with Lyss possibly be called perverted? It's nothing of the sort. I have two daughters in law who are sisters, one is married to my son, the other to my daughter which admittedly is an unusual arrangement but there is nothing untoward about it. Hooked needs to raise his game. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wierd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hooked just like Demander love to take their stories straight down the gutter!!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I was trying to figure our why the rating was so low and then I saw the ridiculous inconsistency. You cannot say a husband normally misses the big things but is detail oriented and then have him both miss an affair immediately even though he knows the painter is a pussy hound AND then have him wait a year to notice his wife had an affair. This is especially the case when she provided him evidence that he looked at every day. He comes across as stupid.

A year. Jesus christ.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

I was wondering why this story annoyed me and realized that it was the post divorce romance that seems to be tacked on to check off a list of requirements. Spouse finds out about infidelity, divorces and meets younger and hotter new partner. In this version, the offending spouse also gets a hotter new partner and everyone lives happily ever after. What makes it annoying to me, isn't so much the results, but the pointlessness of it all. The tacked on romances with the two sisters has nothing to it that is remotely interesting. Yes, everybody is hot and the OC (original cuck) is the nicest guy in the world, but instead of FTDS, maybe we should have ETDS (End The Damn Story). This story would have scored higher if it had the ETDS treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well. That was......bewildering.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 2 years ago

One thing I enjoy is a different plot and this was different. Well done. You have to love that Traci, and hate her as well. Nice job.

CagivagurlCagivagurlalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what can I say fabulous story...

I loved the characters. The way the story opened up... Truly wonderful...

I guess you will cop some flak, but personally, I loved this story...

Well told story. We are all human, and whether we admit to it or not, we are all capable of mistakes, forgiveness and moving on,

Loved it.

5 stars, because that's all I could give.

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beyond nonsense...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I understand you wanted realism in your story.

But the woman betrayed him, lied about it, had the AP paint her freshly fucked portrait to give to him. Why would this guy be THAT friendly to her. He literally became her wingman. That was a bit too much for me. And the wife never got to FEEL the sting of cheating, not even slightly. Once again, too much effort into realism plus nice guy syndrome. And older men are actually more attractive than older women....statistically.

I mean, of course he got lucky in the end for being so nice. And of course he's going to be the, 'one who got away' to his ex. But the wife, the way she was written, came off as a delusional selfish narcissistic asshole. She was mad...until he gave her half of everything. She was calm...until he said, 'we need to tell the kids why we're divorcing'. I mean, all of it paints her in a bad light. She truly felt like someone that was more sorry she got caught, so it surprised me you gave her a lovely relationship ending. I didn't see one ounce of self growth from her. I'm all for the cheater growing up and still having a happy ending. But to just write one for them with them putting in 0 effort felt shitty.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story. I liked how the husband discovered his wife's infidelity. The painter was pussy hound and got what he deserved.

5

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

Good one, H! Loved it!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story. Everyone got what they deserved in the end!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh!! So you had Ford divorce his cheating wife and maybe beat up her lover. But you still made him into a a little wimp. Probably should have had Sarah use her strapon on Ford while Traci watched. I'm sure he would have liked it.

Slick742Slick742almost 2 years ago

Avery good rolling together story. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely not the Hooked of old. Looks to me like you've allowed yourself to be badly influenced by the liberated progressive crowd. You know the little clique of people that continually have their closed writers contests on loving wives.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

First half was almost a copy of a previous story I've read. The last part though.... weird in that it treated a group of 50 year olds as if they were teenagers with the immature attitudes and speech. Plus, the bland acceptance by Ford of everything regarding his ex wife and his helping her to hook up with a woman, just didn't ring true. Nor did the "Disney" attempt of having a house large enough for a perverted Brady Bunch situation to occur simply defies belief. Weak ending.

stev2244stev2244almost 2 years ago

That was really good stuff. The usual Hooked quality, plus a few new aspects. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh. I was expecting something netter. You kind of dropped the ball on this one pardner.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

I'm not a huge believer in the whole BTB idea but, in this case Traci paid no price at all for her infidelity. True, she didn't want the divorce but, she got a fair settlement, her and Ford remained friends and she still had sex with him right up until she met Sarah.

This could have been a great story of Ford hooking up with Lyss had caused Traci to be extremely jealous and finally feel the pain she caused Ford. His own kids worrying that him hooking up with Lyss would screw things up for Traci was pretty fucked up. It didn't seem like anyone in the whole extended family other than Ford was concerned with him being happy and treated fairly.

With the writing and story telling I could have easily given this 4 or 5 stars. Traci getting to have her cake and eat it too left me cold and dropped it to 2⭐ for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

too casual about her infidelity and then everyone just getting along. Deep love doesn't get destroyed with so few ripple effects. Good writing, just not very plausible.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Ill just assume Lyss has a bod like her sister, works for me. Is she gay now? I’ll argue she’s bi, 25 with Rob now with a woman but still had it for ex hubby, thats swinging both ways in my view. Even Elvira, has a daughter, thought she was chatting up a man, although she looks female to me (at least at present) , is that lez or bi? I say bi as who you are, is that a snapshot thing or a lifetime thing? Could be either i suppose, but i do know for certain, Elvira is a total smokeshow both then and now.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

I have read a story either exactly like this one or this is a re-write. Well written for 5 stars!

grogers7grogers7almost 2 years ago

Surprised that Ford did not make Traci burn the painting. Did it still hang over her bed before Ford had her served?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well-written, and I liked the manner of discovery.

But that whole "remaining friends" thing is overdone. If you really put your heart and soul into a relationship, prolonged betrayal is ugly on a deeply personal level. Not everyone goes all BTB, but the hurt is too deep (a function of how much you felt for the other before the repeated infidelity) to stay good friends. Being civil is one thing, being genuinely nice to one who did evil is just foolish. There is a reason banishment has a long istory.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

i thought star wars was great,,,,Steven Spielburg ain't got shit on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Convoluted and confusing! No real conclusion to any of this artificial narrative.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

So Traci cucked her husband, then gave him a painting that rubbed his nose in her affair... and he was still civil to the bitch after that level of disrespect?

Not only that, but she suffers no financial repercussions, or condemnation from their friends and family. Even the kids take her side and want them to stay together. The cuckold keeps sleeping with his ex-wife after the amicable divorce and she gets to live happily ever after with a beautiful lesbian.

Traci basically suffered zero consequences for her affair, and her life was even happier afterwards!

-

I'm sorry, but this story sucked.

I miss the old Hooked. What happened to him?

Your recent stories are a pale shadow of the ones where the betrayed husband burns unfaithful Traci to a crisp.

RobcolesRobcolesalmost 2 years ago

Loved it 😉. 5 Stars

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Don't understand why the story took a turn once Ford discovered the infidelity. Yes, they divorced, but the rest of the story was meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was wondering why the story not rated high before I started reading it. Now I know. This is worse than a poorly written RAAC story. It would have been better to spend my time watching a Bollywood musical.

kelchakelchaalmost 2 years ago

Loved the way he found out. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the story ramps up then dies. All said, rather bland. Nice try but no kudos for a tale well told.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the first half of the story. The second half not much. At least Ford didn't fall on the sword and take responsibility for the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad ! The first two pages were interesting but the happy ending was too much !

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

CUCKtacular RAAC story!!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

It was a good and compelling story until Sarah and Traci hooked up. I don't see where that added anything, or even was in character for Traci. Still, the first half was strong.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
A crock

This is a total crock and a waste of time, I usually like authors stories but not this time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well written BUT there are many unlikely stories here but this one is beyond impossible even as fiction

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 2 years ago

I didn't mind them remaining friends after the divorce. I have a hard time accepting they continued to be sexually intimate immediately after the divorce. I wouldn't have minded if they had a hiatus from intimacy for a couple of years. Otherwise it was an excellent story. Four Stars.

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

I’m not sure on this one. Ford came across to me as way too unemotional and just accepting of things. And Traci gets pretty much away with it. As always great writing and I could feel the story, but this story left me feeling just a little off…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Not this time

Usually really like your stuff but not this time. Bounced around, too many open issues, lacked continuity, don’t like any of the characters Ava no respect for any of them except maybe Sarah and Lyss who are minor in this story, or appears to be anyway. Nothing, not relationships or actions, felt completed in this story. No support for the actions and decisions that were made. No reason to agree with or understand peoples actions. Ended scratching my head, feeling unfulfilled and not liking the characters. Not everything is a hit and this one certainly wasn’t. Keep writing though.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 2 years ago

Nice solid LW story. I’m thrilled the mugger ruined the Painters hand. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another gay crap story where the wife can fuck anybody and wimpy hubby say ok ! So sick of this crap ! You used to be a good writer ,but I won't come back!

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

Liked the early part a lot. Didn’t see the ending coming.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the unexpected twists/turns of this Loving Wife tale. The first few lines suggested the possibility of a BTB pontification. A very pleasant surprise. 5*****

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your take on this story, well done and an original way of the husband discovering the affair. I also enjoyed that it wasn't over the top. Santiago was punished and the ending was sweet

Thank y5for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just… NO! Didn’t liked it. Started good, ended crappy. No rating.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh well, it was presented well but for me went off the rails. At least it was a different take on a familiar tale.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

Ford seems to have been a split personality. Married - one slip is it. Not married - well we can forget it while we screw. To me, he should have cut her out of his life. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't think I could have remained friends with Traci given the level of disrespect and general lack of remorse for her actions.

In terms of story development, how strange and unique to start the story in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story until it degenerated into an infantile lesbian/threesome kumbaya ending. Not worth a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story as always... but i hated that No real consequences for Traci. No coast other then not living with Ford. Its like she benefitted and that sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Me thinks Hooked1957 is trying way too hard to appease everyone with his stories. Thus having them fall flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A mjor cuck and a fool.

She's a consciencless slut.

To keep fucking his ex is sick and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As is consistently true for a story by @Hooked1957, the syntax, dialog and wordcraft in this submission are top notch. Although I generally enjoyed the plot, it strikes me as highly improbable on multiple levels. Traci's sudden discovery, or realization, of her sexual and emotionally intimate attractions to women is bewildering. How could she not have been aware of these latent feelings for so many decades of her adult life? Obviously, this is a topic best understood and addressed by bisexual women, and my insight is limited. My scepticism persists, however. Ford's attitude toward Traci and their sexual involvement post split and pre Sarah also seem unlikely in my experience. Feelings of betrayal and resentment run deep after infidelity but Ford moves past those almost immediately. Finally, for the former spouses' new partners to be a pair of attractive, affluent sisters who both happen to be single and available when they enter the story line requires a level of serendipity of divine proportions. Lightening has to strike somewhere, however, so why not in a Hooked1957's story? They are always attractive places to spend time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but still came away unsatisfied. Vanity of vanities... all is Vanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two stories in one! The second being clumsily hooked onto the first and having nothing whatsoever to do with it, it must be there for a separate purpose. Perhaps it is an attempt to provide some balance to the cheater's abject treachery? Or, maybe, the author has joined the cabal of those educating us on the brave new world of sexual orientation, etiquette, and ethics? Well, some of us don't need no education, We don't need no thought control. We are here for the stories.

LWlurker

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021almost 2 years ago

Well, I can honestly say …. that was boring!

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 2 years ago

A good story. For some reason I didn’t internalize a lot of the emotional trauma and that is the reason I gave it 4*. Sometimes you can’t pull that out of the reader.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Seemed like 2 disjointed stories in one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Braxton said to his father at one point. "She is a beautiful woman, Dad. But seriously, don't screw this up for Mom."

"I get it, Brax," Ford said." -- ...and with that being said, Ford put on his jacket and said to the group, "Have a good night everyone, It appears I have worn out my welcome and will take my leave from your family's gathering." With that said Ford left, entirely, from the lives of the people who marginalized his existence. He was shoved into the cold by his wife's betrayal. Now as Traci moved on with her new lesbian romance Ford felt even farther from the respect and love he had hoped for. Even his son Braxton showed greater concern for Traci's love life than he did for his father Ford's.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Traci was just written as a piece of shit and Ford was way too gracious and understanding.

Well written but kind of too much bullshit.

Whatever happened to the painting of Traci's whoring? Did I miss that?

She was a despicable bitch for humiliating him by hanging the evidence of his cucking over their marriage bed.

The rest of the story really didn't matter and was just weird filler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ford got some major disrespect. The painter should have also received some terribly damaged balls requiring surgical removal.

flatcar44flatcar44almost 2 years ago

Do what happened to the painting? Who got that in the divorce? Technically it's his ad she gifted it to him... interesting take at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Divorces cheating wife...check. Throws a good beat down on her lover...check. Loses his balls and becomes a wimp after the divorce and beat down...check. Now the 64,000 dollar question...WHY?? The man at the end of the story has no resemblance to the man in the beginning of the story.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 2 years ago

A quality story. Writing was excellent, story progressed nicely, there was neither willing acceptance of cheating nor stupid revenge plots. Five stars from me. Well done. Randi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't worry Hooked. Though most commenters thought the story sucked your little clique is blowing smoke up your ass and telling you how great you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to the whore portrait in the divorce??? Ford keep it to whack off to or did Traci get it to jill off and enjoy her fond memories??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started strong, then got real weak!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nah….that just didn’t work for me. All of the machinations after the divorce were screwy….no pun intended. Getting back with Traci to fuck….Traci going girl….hooking up with Lys….

.

As always, well crafted writing….but the plot just sucked after the divorce. Oh…and Traci never really being remorseful for her infidelity.

.

4 ****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

The beginning sounds VERY familiar. I'm NOT accusing plagiarism, just that it really rings a bell. FWIW, I often have deja vu moments, maybe ths is one of them!

\

"she knew Ford would never know because only three people knew -- Santiago, Maria and her" - Wasn't Ford with her when they saw the nude painting and Santiago said he only painted with live models. Won't he put two and two together when he sees the painting? What about her friend?

\

The "freshly-fucked" painting reminds me of the beginning of Richard Gerald's "Another Love."

\

"It was good, very good, but it wasn't any better than what you and I have." Liar: "Traci thought it was the best sex of her lifetime"

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zaharialmost 2 years ago

Where this story fails for me was the premise and the wife's willful ignorance. The agreed to 18 sittings for the portrait? Give me a break here. Author states the date is in 2022, we do have technology. It now takes only 1-3 sittings for a painting like that. The first one is the pose which is captured on a high resolution digital camera, then the artist can transcribe the photo onto canvas while displaying it on a 60" 4K UHD monitor (common flat screen TV). Then it is just a matter of the subject coming back in for touching up details in a couple of subsequent sittings. The only reason to have a woman come in that often would be to wear down her resolve and the situation like this occur. So Traci also knew from Lori that it would lead to an affair as the artist was a pussyhound and walked willfully into the trap.

Thought the ending with the wife turning lesbo and the MC hooking up with the ex's girlfriend's sister to be over the top even for some of the more zany authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need to pick which crowd you're pandering to when you write a story. You tried to please pretty much everyone with this story and you failed miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And the author wagons circle once again...round and round...with the usual suspects driving.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

What happened to the picture?

012Say012Sayalmost 2 years ago

You got 10 stars from me (I gave you 5, went to comment, saw I was not logged in, did that, and you got 5 more). All well-earned. This type story is too rare here, and I would think, by far the most common. People screw up, the nude portrait was a good way to get to a non-romantic, more than one-off- affair. I can see not being able to get over the infidelities.

I love the BTB stories, have even written some, but, in all they are unlikely - if entertaining. More than likely one has to find a way forward, to continue to enjoy life with the families. This was a good twist on that type ending.

I also liked the omniscient point of view, which is not used often enough. I had to laugh at the comments I read - better scores are given to those torching the cheaters. After the torching, the cheaters must suffer for, say, all eternity. (I thought you'd get partial credit for broken fingers - apparently not.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can never believe that a guy with such a high bar for fidelity could end up acting like Ford was portrayed in this story. Sorry. The story was shoe horded into a "Happy Endig". Sorry, way to contribe and boring on top of that.

terraknorterraknoralmost 2 years ago

I just KNEW this was headed to a 3some with Ford, Traci, and Sarah. I like your ending so much more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Something new from Hooked is always an event. This began as a country cousin to his "Thou Shalt Not Covet" and then seemed to veer over into demander territory (though D himself, per his comments, wasn't thrilled with Ford and Traci's post-divorce relationship). A little less angst than usual for H57. No one got served justice (other than Santiago). In the end, I just wasn't feeling a 5, so gave it a 4.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

Too many stories stuffed into one. Sorry, but the way you told this one isn't smooth and seamless that's why it feels like 2 or 3 stories.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

A crappy cuck story wrapped in cliche's. Not to mention the sleep with the painter has been done before. sad

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

this a good example of why marriage certificates should come with some sort of intelligence test.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

wooo that went weird on page 3 lol i guess the MC going to get a 3some huh

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

ok that got confusing is she gay? or Bi? or what? i think traci needs help she is all over the place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not enough emotion to pull me in; Ford and Traci seemed almost nonchalant about the divorce and neither grieved over the betrayal and loss. Ford wouldn't be so crass as to try and pick up another woman while escorting Traci, but she picked a woman she lusted for, right in front of him, and thought nothing of going home with her.

.

Traci's "aw-shucks" attitude towards the cheating and separation, was NOT endearing. I don't know what you were aiming for with the second part, the whole lesbian thing seemed random and, ultimately, pointless. But perhaps you wanted to illuminate how much Traci's life had improved since cheating?

.

She loved sex with her lover and, at other times, with her husband. When caught and being divorced, she still enjoyed sex with Ford. When she found someone better, she took her, loved her, married her. Cheating was the best thing that ever happened to Traci. Traci would find it difficult to regret anything she did: it was a complete upgrade, nothing but blue skies and rainbows.

.

Maximum of 4 stars, and that was given grudgingly.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

no 3some u losing ur touch lol. i really wish i could pick the brain of the parents that would name their daughter Candy. enjoyed it but felt like the MC wasnt the MC maybe i just thought that whats his name he was barely in it i forgot his name oh yeah Ford was the MC maybe traci was always the MC lol. still not sure how she just decided to turn gay lol unless u just didnt bother to write her thoughts about such things did she always have conflicting thoughts about homosexuality? that was just weird and the ford and lyss thing would have been more interesting if it had been her that was the cause of her divorces

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh! I just didn't care for how neatly everything ended. Traci cheats and comes out smelling like a rose, then Ford meets Sarah's little sister and they fit perfectly together. I don't expect a BTB (actually don't like BTB) but that was too mediocre. Traci didn't feel much remorse or loss, everyone continued to get along great, just boring. Ford should have walked away instead being hunky dory with his ex.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Went from a stunning 5 star story and crashed right into the 2 star guard rail by the end.

I doubt I've ever seen a story here go from a diamond to shit like that before.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I did not see THAT end coming! A 5* ride where, despite the cheating, everyone gets sometihng good. Except for Santiago and he got a lucky break! Well, five breaks.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

Readers who comment that they are angry, upset, disgusted, discombobulated, or even discomnockerated by the fact that Traci and her lover were not burnt at the stake should try to understand that the stories on TAM are just that. modern stories for today. They are not medieval morality tales.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous