All Comments on 'Gift of Fantasy'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; What a lucky, lucky girl, all her fantasies full-filled and one of his and Emma is certainly satisfied by Monday morning. The last part, staring in one's own porn movie and fucked `airtight' well, I for one would be up for that, but I want my own copy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastically hot story. Looking forward to Emma and Marcy's surprise for David. 😁

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Honestly? I think that David is pretty stupid. What did he think when he gifted 'that' to his wife? Emma clearly cant seperate between love and just sex and she has no inhibitions. There was no hesitation with the first guy, the 'handsome stranger', and after only a short time he already owned her, her words. The next two guys gave her the most amazing experience in her life, something life-altering and mindblowing. Then Davids sister came into the picture, they already were attracted to each other physicially and emotionally, and Mercy gave her the best orgasm of her life, even better than her husband is able to give her, lets not talk about how they are in love for a long time. Then we get to the last scene, she was expecting kisses from the porn actors, says much how she can differentiate. Now we have a interesting problem, Emma knows she can get better sex somewhere else, sex that provides better orgasms than her husband can give her and are also emotionally fulfilling. Problem, David isnt interested in swinging so what to do? She goes somewhere alone when she wants a great experience?

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 2 years ago

This could have been a loving story if they were more seriously discussing future sharing at least with specific friends in their close group and Mercy that they seemed to know about the others but were afraid to act. This scenario could have been treated better in a adults only resort with special activities for consenting adults, without fear of disease. Future troubles (devilish man leaving card and saying I will be back in 2 weeks)! Porn abuse film, air tight without knowledge of the 3 Horsemen of the Apocalypse ripping her body apart beforehand should be cause for separation to rethink your idea of what you think should stay fantasy, or role played at best.

This entire "Special Secret Gift" weekend was nothing but something that you thought Emma might want: did you ever think she wanted to role play these fantasies with you and not alone!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have quite a talent for writing sex scenes! Descriptive, varied, but not overdrawn, with the action moved along at a nice but not frantic clip. The story line was resolved but with a teaser, either continued by the reader in their own mind, or by the author. If you a guessing that it's a hint you are absolutely correct. 5* Reading about the further adventures of this trio would be a real pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.