Gift of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my bleary eyes to see daylight streaming through the shear curtains. I groaned my way out of bed and went to the bathroom. A long while and a very hot shower later I walked out of the bathroom Intent on getting dressed. I was anxious to get home and be alone with my amazing husband. I noticed that someone had changed the bed while I was in the shower. It was turned down and ready. I looked at it longingly. I was still very tired and a nap would be absolutely wonderful. Then, I noticed the envelope laying on the pillow. A thrill ran through me and I ran to the bed. I opened the envelope and read the letter.

Dearest Emma,

I hope that you enjoyed your evening as much as I enjoyed planning it. I suspect at this point you are very tired and would like to rest on a clean bed. Don't worry about checkout time. The room is reserved for the weekend.

Enjoy your rest and when you wake up you can decide if you want me to pick you up, or if you need some more time. I suspect that if Steve and Lee are still there, you will decide that more time is a wonderful idea.

Please know that I love you more than life itself. Call me when you are ready, and I will come pick you up. If I don't hear from you before then, I will see you Monday morning at 11:00 am.

All my love,

David

I laid back down on the bed and the silky sheets caressed my naked body. I was asleep in moments.

I woke and immediately remembered the night before. I smiled to myself and began to get horny again, but I thought I should save that for David. I was content and rested as I stretched. I began to roll over toward the door and was startled when I saw movement. I was stunned at what I saw.

She walked right up to the bed and smiled down at me lovingly. How did he know? I had never found a way to approach David about it. He must have figured it out by watching me around her. Her name is Mercy, and she is my sister-in-law. She has the same magical connection to me as her brother. I love her dearly and I find her irresistibly attractive. I have harbored fantasies about her since the day I met her. I was, I thought, firmly heterosexual, but my lewd fantasies belied that notion. I had never found a way to tell my husband that I lusted after his sister. It seemed so wrong and socially unacceptable that I felt like a deviant for even having thought about her in that way.

Her hand came up and she caressed my cheek, "Lovely Emma. Do you have any idea how much you mean to me? How much I want you? How much I need you?"

She leaned down and her lips met mine for the first time. Our kiss quickly progressed from lips touching to tongues dancing. Moments later she was lying in bed with me, and our naked bodies melded together for the first time. We kissed and we caressed until neither was enough. I explored every inch of her body over the next hour. Her amazing breasts felt so wonderful in my hands. And her lips, oh my god, those lips! They felt so soft and welcoming, yet so full of passion. I couldn't stop kissing her.

We played with each other's breasts, our fingers fluttering across each other's nipples. I gently pulled on her nipples as I continued to kiss her. I couldn't wait any longer and my mouth found her breast. Her moans of joy were such wonderful music. I kissed her mouth again and she moved to my breast, taking me to new heights of arousal. As our arousal grew our kisses became more passionate, our touches more frantic with need, until it reached a point where our hands naturally found each other's wetness.

We began to run our hands up and down each other's labia. Our fingers knew the way to please our partner and they danced so well. My arousal grew until I was in such a state that I had to taste her. I moved between her beautiful legs and ran my tongue up her labia until I reached her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. I wanted all of her. I wanted to lick every inch of her sweet pussy, and I did. I licked to tease her, to arouse her, and to please her. Her orgasm nearly made me cry because my heart was so full. I kissed my way up her body until our lips met again.

She shoved me over onto my back and made love to me. Her kisses down my body had me squirming. Then she began to lick me, and I lost my mind for a while. I have never had a lover eat me like that before. It was so erotic, yet so loving, that the tears ran down my cheeks as I orgasmed like never before. My husband has always given me the best orgasms. Mercy wasn't better, she was different, in an entirely new and wonderful way.

We made love, then cuddled, then kissed, before making love again. Time passed in a wonderful glow of love and ecstasy. After making love for hours, we were lying together, her head resting on my shoulder, as our hands caressed each other. They were caresses of love and affection. Caresses that reassured us both that the other was real and not a dream.

Even smitten lovers need to eat. We ordered room service for dinner and showered while we waited. We had a wonderful time during dinner, talking as much as eating. We shared a bottle of wine and held each other while occasionally sharing a kiss. It suddenly occurred to me that someone was missing, "Mercy, would you mind if I called David and had him join us? I want him here, with me, with us. Is that too weird for you?"

Mercy looked at me with such need in her eyes, "If he will, I would like that very much. He doesn't know how I feel about him"

I knew that Mercy felt much more for her brother than familial love. I had known it for a long time but had never had the opportunity to help her. Now, I thought I did, "So, he doesn't know you are in love with him?"

Mercy's eyes got huge, "Oh no Emma! I would never try to come between you two."

I reached out and held her hand, "I know you wouldn't Mercy. I also know that you and David need to explore your feelings. I know David wants you too. I see it in his eyes every time he is near you. I don't mind at all. I want you both to be as happy as possible and if that means you become intimate with each other I have no problem with it. We all love each other after all.

"I mean, hell, think about it. He sent you to me because he recognized our attraction for each other. How selfless is that? He knew we would fall in love as soon as we touched, and he did it anyway."

I could see the hopefulness and for some reason, embarrassment, in Mercy's face. She squeezed my hand and smiled, "Call him."

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand. He answered on the second ring, "Hello my love. Are you ready to come home?"

My voice was as low and husky as I could make it, "No baby. I'm not ready to come home just yet. Can you come here? Right now?"

David's voice got concerned, "Of course! Are you ok? Shit! What have I done?"

I giggled, "Relax sweetheart. Nothing's wrong. I just need you here as soon as you can get here. Come up to the room."

~~~~~{}~~~~~

David

I was surprised by Emma's phone call. I thought that Steve and Lee would have worn her out much earlier than this. When she didn't call, I thought that the two men were still with her. I didn't understand why she needed me to come to the room. This was for her, not for me. I had no intention of interfering with her fun, and I certainly didn't want to be hanging over her by sitting in some corner watching.

I drove as fast as I could get away with and came to a screeching halt in the hotel parking lot. I ran to the door and walked as fast as I could across the lobby and into an open elevator. I was practically buzzing with nerves as I was drawn upward. I ran down the hall to room 515 and got a grip on myself long enough to knock quietly on the door. I heard Emma's voice, "Come in David."

I opened the door and walked into the room and I was nervous as hell. 'Had this backfired in some way? What the fuck is going on?'

Then I saw them. Emma was lying on the bed, and she had her arm draped over Mercy. Shocking enough in itself, I was further shocked that neither of them had a stitch of clothing on. They looked absolutely stunning. The way they looked and the languid caresses they were giving each other was extremely erotic. My feet moved me toward the bed without a conscious thought on my part.

I stood less than two feet from them, "I don't understand. I never planned this."

Mercy giggled, "Best laid plans and all that. I overheard you talking with Steve when you were setting this up. I decided that Steve and Lee needed some time off after all their hard work and replaced them with me."

Emma grinned at Mercy, "You devious little shit. I should be angry, but instead I'm pleased."

I was stunned. I knew that Mercy and Emma were drawn to each other and had known for a long time. I figured that they were close enough that it would all come out one day. I wanted them to be happy together and thought long and often about ways to make that happen. I never came up with anything and it looked like they had finally figured it out for themselves. Awesome! I was so very happy for both of them, but 'Why am I here?' I wondered.

Emma smiled reassuringly at me, "You have given me a wonderful gift David. Now I have one for you."

With that said, Emma and Mercy stood up from the bed. Mercy stood in front of me in all her naked glory only inches from my face. I could feel her breasts brushing against my shirt and adrenalin shot through me. I felt Emma's hand on the back of my head, pushing me toward my sister. I didn't resist her, and my lips touched Mercy's. That was the spark that lit the conflagration. I don't know when the kiss changed from our lips barely touching too deep and passionate. All I know is that it did and it happened fast.

I barely noticed as Emma and Mercy undressed me. I was so lost in kissing Mercy that I groaned in disappointment when I had to pull back long enough to lose my shirt. Except for her lips, it was all a blur until I found myself kissing my sister's neck and shoulders. It all became so real for me in that moment and I almost panicked. Emma's hands were lovingly stroking my back and that simple act reassured me that everything was going to be all right.

How can I describe the taste of my sister's body? Her own unique smell and taste caressed my senses. Licking my way down her body I detected Emma's scent as well. It felt so right, so perfect, in that moment. Would it have been the same if Emma's scent wasn't on Mercy? I truly don't know for sure, but I think it would not have been. Mercy alone would have been a wonder of wonders. The two together seemed to provide a completeness that would have otherwise been missing.

I finally tasted my sister for the first time and basked in her flavor. I could not get enough of tasting her, arousing her, and making her cum. All through the experience Emma calmly stroked my back. She was the one that pulled my head away by the hair from my sister's sensitive clit. Her soft and sexy voice brought me back to reality, "Make love to her David. We all love each other, and she needs you as much as you need her."

I moved up and kissed Mercy with all the love and passion I could express as my aching cock touched her labia. Emma slid me into place and with three slow pumps of my hips I was all the way in her. We made love until she orgasmed twice, and I found my hips moving faster, and yet faster. I slammed my cock as deep as it would go into my sister and yelled out as my cum shot over and over deep within her.

We held each other in the afterglow and our kissing continued for some time. I felt Emma's arms around me and rolled over to hold her and kiss her. I saw tears in her eyes, but she assured me that they were tears of happiness. She held me as tight as she could and kissed me hard. Not long after that I was erect again and it was Emma's turn. She smiled a sweet smile and shook her head, "Now is not my time. It is yours and Mercy's. Make love to her."

Emma laid back down on one side of the bed and silently watched. At some point she fell asleep while Mercy and I continued to express our love and need for each other. We spent most of the night making love and touching. In the early morning we showered and slipped out of the room, leaving my nude Emma sleeping, awaiting her next fantasy.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Emma

I woke bleary eyed and smiled with happiness expecting to see David and Mercy sleeping next to me. When I discovered that they were not in bed I got up and went to the bathroom. I found the bathroom empty and deduced that they had gone out for breakfast. I was sitting down to relieve myself when I saw a bag on the back of the commode. I opened the bag and found a note card and an enema. The card had the words "Use me" in my husband's writing. Intrigued, I followed the instructions, then took a long shower. The entire time I wondered what my husband was up to now. I had thought we were done.

I put on the hotel robe and had room service breakfast. It occurred to me that I had not been out of this hotel room since Friday and now it was Sunday. I finished up breakfast and set the tray outside the door. I had just decided to get dressed and call David when someone pounded on the room door.

I answered the door and was quickly pushed aside as a rather blustery man rushed into the room, "OK, lighting get started. I want a fixed camera to the right of that window and one over here by the desk. We'll use the steady-cam for the entrances and the close stuff."

The room got crowded fast as I looked on in fascination. The man, who I surmised was in charge, barely glanced at me. It was if he took for granted that I was in the room. The one glance he gave me turned into an order, "Makeup, get her ready."

I waved my hand in front of his face and he gave me an impatient look. I raised an eyebrow, "Who might you be, and why are you in my room?"

He gave me a stern look, "Nice, you're getting into the role. I'm John and I'm the director. Now quit wasting my time and go with makeup. We don't have forever to get this done."

To say I was confused would be the understatement of the century. A nice young woman led me out of my room and into the room across the hall. She looked me up and down, then dug through the closet. When she turned back to me, she had a lovely blue negligee in her hand with a matching thong. She tossed it at me and I barely got my hands up in time to catch it. I stood there holding it until she finally gave me an impatient look, "Well? Stop fucking around and put it on. We're on a schedule.

I started to put it on. It was lovely after all and looked far prettier than the hotel robe I was wearing. I had just dropped my robe on the bed when the door opened and another young woman came into the room. She looked rather harried. She was carrying a clipboard with a stopwatch attached to the top of it. She walked right over to me, "Ok then. John told me that you are already in character, so that's good. We'll review just to make sure. You are the lonely housewife of a businessman. You're traveling with him on his business trip in the hope that it will be romantic. He has gone off to deal with his work and left you alone again.

A porn company is supposed to film in room 415, but the production assistant, me, screwed up and they ended up at room 515. The lonely wife is inside. The film crew enters and begins filming. The lonely wife is caught up in the moment and is thoroughly fucked. You won't be needing much in the way of lines after we get started. Just say whatever makes sense in the moment. We can always add dialog in Post if we need to.

Now it finally clicked! David and I were talking about porn one evening and how contrived most of it was. Some of it was so cheaply done that they didn't use a studio. They used hotel rooms. You could easily see the room rate and fire exit information on the hotel room door. That got me thinking about how they would actually film the porn. I doubted that they had some sort of agreement with the hotel. The whole thing smelled clandestine to me. If that were the case, they would be in a hurry to get in and out before the hotel staff caught wind of them.

That realization led to the thought, 'What if they went into the wrong room?' Which was soon followed by, 'What if a beautiful woman was inside that room?' After that, the rest of the fantasy was easy. The odds of it happening in real life were somewhere between slim and none. This definitely felt like David, and I immediately relaxed. Cool! I get to be an actress!

Some light makeup on my face later the three of us went back to my room. They positioned me on the bed as if I were asleep. That's assuming that I sleep without the covers in a steamy negligee with my hair perfectly done and light makeup. The production assistant nodded her head in approval, "Ok, you look really good. Now listen closely. You are the lonely wife sleeping and you are sleeping so soundly that you don't realize anything is going on until you are orgasming. Got it?"

I just smiled and nodded, thinking, 'Let's get this show on the road. I've got some acting to do.'

The room got quiet, and the director called out, "Action!"

The door to my room opened and I very tall, lanky man slowly made his way to the bed. He was being very quiet as he eased his way onto the bed next to me. His hand came out and he slowly untied the negligee and pulled it apart. He looked at me for signs that I was waking, and I put on my soon to be Oscar winning performance of a sleeping wife. I have to say I cheated a lot. I kept my eyes hooded so that it looked like I was asleep, but I was in fact watching everything.

His fingers brushed across my nipples, and they sprang erect. He leaned down and licked each of them before sucking on them. His hand wandered down and under the elastic of my thong. His fingers proved to be very deft as they slid up and down my labia, before landing on my clit. I began to move my hips in sympathy to his movements. At this point he stood long enough to undress. Wow! What a cock. I didn't know that they could grow that big and long. The damn thing was a bit frightening.

He continued his explorations while arousing me more and more. I had to raise my hips a bit so he could slide off my thong. I'm sure that part won't be in the movie. Once my thong was removed it didn't take him long to put his mouth on my pussy. He really was quite adept. The combination of his hands playing with my nipples and his tongue on my pussy were more than enough to make me orgasm hard.

At this point I, as the deepest sleeping woman in history, suddenly woke up and looked down at him in confusion. I said the first thing that popped into my head, "What are you..."

As the word "you" left my mouth he began feeding his firehose of a cock into my pussy. I had no breath for words after that. My god he was huge! I was more than thrilled that he didn't try to hammer that thing into me. Gradually, and much sooner than I had anticipated, he had filled me up. There was still plenty of cock left over and I sincerely hoped that he understood there was no room left at the inn.

I was amazed at how wonderful it felt when he started stroking that monster in and out of me. He brought me to orgasm twice before pulling out and spraying what looked like a quart of cum on my face. I have to say that I am not a big fan of that. It seems like such a waste of perfectly edible cum, but as the saying goes, the show must go on.

The director yelled, "Cut! Makeup!"

The makeup girl grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed. She practically pushed me into the other room. She cleaned up my face and hair efficiently before fixing my makeup. Moments later I was back on the bed acting asleep. I felt at this point I was getting damn good at acting asleep and wondered if they had sleep models like they do hand models.