Gift of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, "Action!" rang through the room.

The door opened again, and my original molester snuck in. This time he wasn't' alone. He had two other guys with him and it took no time at all before six hands were feeling me up. They were well schooled and rapidly had me writhing on the bed. By this point there was no way in hell that the lonely wife was still asleep, yet I kept sleeping. It wasn't until Tall and Lanky stuck the head of his cock in my mouth that I was finally allowed to wake up.

By this point all three men had lost their clothes. One of the two remaining actors moved between my legs and started licking my pussy. It didn't take him long to get me ready because I was still soaked from Tall and Lanky. He got up on his knees, shoved my legs back, and sank his amazing cock into me. It soon became clear that tall and lanky had some competition. I got hammered pretty good and had an amazing orgasm before the guys decided to switch things around.

Tall and Lanky pulled his cock out of my mouth, laid down on his back, and pulled me on top. It took me a while, but I managed to slide down his cock without permanent damage. He wrapped his arms around my back and held me against his chest. I felt someone playing with my ass and then the warm slipperiness of anal lube. If Tall and Lanky hadn't been holding me, I would have been out of there like a shot. There was no way I was taking the actor that just fucked me in my ass. I hadn't gotten a good view of the third actor and sincerely hoped that he had some normal meat on him and that he was the one planning on fucking my ass. The other two would kill me.

It felt like someone was trying to cram a telephone pole up my ass when whoever it was started. When that fat cockhead plunged into my ass, I let out a scream that had the sound man clutching his ears in pain. Fuck him, I thought. You try taking one of these monsters in the ass!

Over the next five minutes the cock sank fully into my ass. Then Tall and Lanky along with whoever was in my ass started pumping their cocks. My ass still hurt, but not as much as it had and suddenly, I was losing my mind. They fucked the living shit out of me and it was amazing. I came over and over as they pummeled me.

Someone grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. I remember thinking, 'Oh! There it is.' When the guy that had been fucking me shoved his cock in my mouth. I was barely able to suck on it because of the distraction taking place in parts due south, but he made it look like I was contributing. They then took up another fifteen minutes of camera time pounding me into oblivion. I loved every second of it.

With timing only possible in cinema, the three of them pulled out of whichever orifice they were in. They met at my face and one by one shot wad after wad onto my face. The sex was wonderful, the ending not so much.

The director yelled, "Cut!"

My three actor friends disappeared like a cheating boyfriend that just found out his girlfriend is pregnant. I guess an after sex kiss was too much to ask for. When I considered the amount of cum decorating my face, I figured that I couldn't blame them. I spent the next ten minutes unmoving, trying to get my breath back and recover somewhat from the major fucking I had just received. The makeup girl finally pulled me off the bed by one arm and practically carried me to the other room.

This time instead of wiping me down, she got naked and took me into the shower. She washed me thoroughly. She did it so thoroughly that we were soon sucking on each other's tongues. I was so exhausted that I could barely stand. She didn't seem to mind doing all the work as her sweet little tongue brought me to one last orgasm. I don't remember much after that. I staggered off to bed and was out before the film crew packed up their stuff.

I woke feeling remarkably well rested. I stretched and was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't very sore. I opened my eyes and there sitting on my bed were Mercy and David. Both were grinning at me, and I happily grinned back, "I love waking up and seeing your faces. I love you both so much. I'm starving. What time is it anyway?"

Mercy giggled, "I'm not surprised you're hungry. It's 11:30 am on Monday. You just slept over eighteen hours."

David leaned down and kissed my lips, "We love you too Emma. I hope you had an amazing time."

I grinned, "Oh I did all right, but I'm going to cheat a little for your turn."

David looked confused, "I didn't do it so that you would return the favor. I did it for you, so no payback needed... What did you mean by cheat a little?"

My grin just got bigger, "Oh no my love. You are definitely getting the fantasy treatment, and to answer your question, I'm going to get Mercy to help me set it up."

David groaned in mock fear. Mercy patted his arm, "Don't worry brother, we'll make sure you stay hydrated and have plenty of blue pills.