Gift of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never thought of it in that way."

"He's told you what he wants. It is the gift only you can give. It is a gift limited only by his imagination. It is a gift he can enjoy anywhere, even in that car you can't drive and in Italy when you eventually get there. It is the one pandemic-proof gift that has the potential to be enhanced by his furlough and you two self-quarantining together in the privacy of your home. It is literally the gift that keeps on giving."

Brittany blushed with a laugh. "You amaze me. I had no idea."

"Nobody does," she said with a stern eye, followed with a smile.

"No, I will never tell anyone, not even Jake."

"I trust you Brittany. I am not telling you what to do. What you decide to give Jake for your anniversary is up to you."

"I don't know. I just..."

Betsy looked purposefully up and down Brittany's tall, lean voluptuous body before interrupting her. "I do know that my Dan would have loved my Christmas gift even more if I had a body like yours."

"Stop it. You're gorgeous."

"As I said, don't underestimate yourself. Your gift should be measured only by its uniqueness from you and its enjoyment by Jake. Nothing else is more valuable, no matter the price tag. What you can give him cannot be bought. You are one of a kind."

"Gawd, I feel hot right now," Brittany confessed. Brittany's nipples confirmed her confession, pushing through her thin t-shirt in a way she couldn't hide. She could feel the soft folds of her pussy moisten.

"So do I," Betsy said with a smile. She looked up toward the house as Dan walked past the kitchen window. Dan waved with a neighborly glance, just brief enough to not interrupt. Betsy answered by raising her right hand with a little dance of her pinky finger. The diamonds glimmered in the sunlight, offering an invitation he wouldn't refuse.

Brittany smiled as she watched Betsy work her magic by aiming the priceless ring toward Dan. The rest of the day now promised complete seclusion for them. She realized it promised quarantine for her and Jake too, but not in the same way. Brittany stood up. "Well, I don't want to overstay my welcome," she said with a smile.

Betsy reached out and gave Brittany a hug. "I know we're not supposed to have contact," she said, "but I'll take my chances."

Brittany returned the hug.

"A steak and lobster dinner will arrive at your door a week from Friday for your anniversary. No one will know where it came from, except for you and me," Betsy whispered in her ear. She let go of her hug. "Now, as much as I've enjoyed our time, I'm about to enjoy the rest of the day even more."

"So is he," Brittany answered with a glance up to the kitchen window above them.

"Yes he is," Betsy answered confidently as she turned and walked toward the house. Her colorful floral dress barely covered her ass as she swayed toward the back door.

Chapter Two

In the days that followed, Brittany replayed her conversation with Betsy over and over in her head. She admired Betsy's confidence and contentment. She admired the vitality she and Dan had in their marriage. They seemed more in love and passionate about each other than she and Jake. Dan and Betsy had been married four to five times longer. Betsy's words went against everything she had previously thought and heard from her friends.

"How can she just give up all control?" Brittany pondered to herself. "How can she agree to do anything, abandoning all limits without first knowing what might be asked?" As she wrestled with the questions she also realized she didn't know anyone, including herself or her friends who were happier and more content than Dan and Betsy.

Brittany's analytical mind continued to fire questions at all of her previous assumptions as if they were on trial. "We create our own happiness through what we can control. How can someone be so happy by giving up complete control? Could it be that happiness doesn't actually come from having control, but by releasing it?

Brittany pondered Betsy's unconventional words: "I've learned there are things I can control and there are things I cannot. I have to be comfortable with who I am and what I can't control." Brittany always thought happiness came through what she could control, but Betsy's greatest happiness seemed to come from surrendering control to Dan. She was somehow strangely free in a way Brittany longed for. Maybe real freedom comes not through illusions of having control; but through surrendering yourself with complete submission.

The idea was strangely comforting to Brittany. There was so little in her life she felt in control of. As she mused, she realized nothing mattered more to her than Jake. Their greatest moments while dating and early marriage were the times they threw caution to the wind; the moments she gave herself completely without reservation. Those were the moments of greatest fun; those were the moments of greatest passion. Those were the moments their love grew.

She found herself wondering about Jake' secret fantasies in a way she never had before. What might he ask, if she handed him a blank sexual check and insisted he fill it out and cash it? What might he want her to do if there were no limits? Had he already secretly conjured depraved fantasies in his mind about her that he had never shared? What were the unspoken lines they both assumed as taboo to cross that would now be erased?

Brittany was one of the only professional women in an office that had long been run by men. She heard their fraternal conversations about sexual exploits and desires when they gathered around the coffee pot or over lunch. Sometimes it made a difference if she and other women were in earshot, most times it didn't. She had always been glad that Jake didn't want her in the ways she heard them talk, but now she wondered. The idea made her hot in ways she couldn't deny.

Brittany reminisced about their early days in college, as she gradually surrendered herself to him. She remembered the first time she allowed the feel of his strong hands gently squeezing her ass, then reaching for her breasts as they kissed. She remembered the simple smile of permission she gave the day she looked into his eyes and lifted her arms, allowing him to take her clothes off for the first time. She remembered when she first opened her legs, surrendering her soaked pussy to his thick long cock. The memories cascaded, one after the other of the seductive playful ways she had surrendered to him.

With each day, Brittany realized her initial resistance to offering herself so completely to Jake was melting into surprising arousal. New questions ricocheted in her mind; her escalating curiosity vexed her. She wondered if Jake had deep hidden desires, and what they might be. She realized it would be impossible to know without total submission. There would be no answers without complete surrender; no way to completely know Jake without willing sacrifice.

Her mind's journey took her to a deeper realization. The cost of not fully offering herself to Jake may be greater than if she did offer herself to him. Her complete submission would invite him through a door to share his deepest darkest fantasies. If she closed that door, or never opened it, she would never know his true desires and soul. She would never know who he was at the deepest level. Those secrets would limit their love and trust. The potential fires of passion would be quelled by desires hidden behind the closed door. Brittany never settled in anything. The idea of a compromised marriage, love and shared passion with Jake seemed impossible to even consider. She didn't even know this new level of intimacy was possible; now it was impossible to consider having anything less. She had always committed herself to do whatever it takes to get what she wants. If she wanted it all it would cost her everything. If she wanted all of Jake, it would require giving Jake all of her, without limits. Brittany never made promises lightly and refused to break them. If she gave this gift, there would be no turning back.

Chapter Three

The days of quarantine after Brittany's conversation with Betsy passed more quickly. Her mind swirled. Hard resistance to the ideas of complete submission slowly melted into serious hesitation. She was surprised to have her hesitation give way to curiosity before turning into arousal. Arousal mixed with her active imagination lit a fire of irrepressible passion.

Jake noticed subtle changes taking place in Brittany, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He would catch her looking at him from across the room with a smile, but with her eyes glazed over as if lost in her own little world. She would pass by him when they moved around the house, allowing her hand to brush across his hand, ass or even the front of his pants. She had a look on her face like she did when she was planning something, which made no sense during the quarantine. Her frustration, anger and stress from the pandemic seemed to lighten inexplicably.

Jake saw no reason for that. With each day, things seemed worse, with no relief in sight. He tried to keep himself busy with small projects around the house and unsuccessfully looking for new non-existent jobs to keep his mind off of being on being placed on involuntary furlough. With each passing day, his frustration and feelings of helplessness grew. His innate drive to provide left him feeling quietly emasculated. He missed the heavy responsibilities of his work, being in charge of things that mattered. He felt aimless in his own house.

The day of their anniversary came. While Jake busied himself in the yard, Brittany prepared the house for their anniversary date. She informed him two days before they would just have a quiet dinner together at home, as if they had an option. He quietly felt glad he had splurged on anniversary gifts for his wife before the virus shut everything down. Gifts were important to him and he wanted her to know how much he loved her. He resigned himself to the reality that Brittany would not be able to reciprocate with an expensive gift, but thought a simple quiet dinner together might at least offer a small distraction from his growing feelings of powerlessness.

Brittany prepared the small dining room table with candles and their finest table settings. She cut flowers from the yard to decorate the table. She lit candles to fill the house with the same aroma they often used in the bedroom on romantic nights. She took a long bath and dressed in his favorite sexy short sheer red dress for special occasions. She wore nothing underneath. She put on another dress over it.

"You should come in and shower," Brittany called out as the sun began to set.

"I'll be right in," he promised as he looked to the door and saw her in one of her nice dresses she normally wore to work. He admired her beauty, still surprised he somehow married someone so perfect. After putting yard tools away he came in and gave his wife a kiss.

"Go shower," she said with a wink. "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

Shortly after he disappeared upstairs, the doorbell rang. The catered dinner Betsy promised showed up, left at the door to prevent contact. It included hors d'oeuvres, salads, two bacon-wrapped filets, lobster tails, risotto with all the fixings, Crème brûlée and three bottles of Masseto Tuscan Merlot. Brittany quickly set the table with the food, allowing for the courses to be served as they enjoyed the slow progression of the meal. She turned on a romantic playlist, turned down the lights and lit the candles.

She took off her outer dress, leaving herself in the small sheer red dress and switched to four-inch matching red heels. The dressed swooped down in the front and back, offering her bare tan skin as a contrast to the sleek red dress. She wore a pearl necklace and matching earrings. She could feel her nipples harden and the arousal pooling between her thighs in anticipation of Jake coming down the stairs to begin a night she hoped they would never forget.

"Wow," Jake said, as he descended the stairs seeing the house ready for dinner, and took in the aroma of the prepared food. He wore slacks and a nice short sleeved button-up shirt. It was the most dressed up he'd gotten since being furloughed. She liked the way his still fit body wore the clothes.

"Wow," he repeated when he saw her. "I thought you were wearing a different dress," he said. "I was," she answered coyly. "I thought you might like this one more."

Jake looked up and down her beautiful body. Her long tan legs flowed from the bottom of the short skirt. The heals accentuated her perfect tits and ass in the ways she planned. The lights were dim enough that he couldn't tell if she was wearing anything under the dress. He could swear she wasn't. The candles flickered casting just enough light to make his curiosity flicker with them.

Brittany smiled watching the front of his slacks tighten as he looked at her. She poured him a glass of wine and handed it to him. "Cheers," she said, allowing her other hand to graze the front of his pants. "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary," he answered with a smile. He could feel his dick stiffen from the touch of her hand. Standing close to her, he could smell the aroma of her perfume. He could also see that she had no bra beneath her dress. Her thick nipples pressed through the thin sheer fabric toward him. He suspected there were no panties either.

She took his hand to the living room and began to slow dance with him to the music, each holding their glass of wine as they moved. As she pressed slightly in against him, her hand slid down to caress his ass. She could feel his member growing between them. She pressed herself into him. She looked up at him and pursed her lips, inviting a kiss. Their lips connected and gently pressed into each other. She felt his large hand slide down her bare back, down the dress to her ass. She smiled at his confirmation of what he wondered the moment he walked down the stairs. There was nothing but her perfect bare ass beneath the thin red dress.

After a few songs, she fed him the hors d'oeuvres by hand, seductively bringing them to his lips. He returned the favor. By the time the salad was enjoyed, the first bottle of wine was gone and the second opened. They were lost in their own world. They slowly made their way through the main course, feeding each other bites of the lobster. They reminisced and laughed for what felt like the first time since the pandemic broke out. The evening felt magical.

She took his hand again and led him back to the living room for more dancing. The wine was having its glorious effects on both of them, each finishing the equivalent of a bottle. They could each feel the magnetic attraction of the other, desiring to take each other. Brittany wanted to stretch her seduction out as long as possible. His hands moved across her body freely; she welcomed it.

"Starting tonight, my body belongs to him in ways beyond anything he imagined," she thought to herself. She felt his hand move down her leg and slide under her short dress. His strong hand slid up her leg toward her womanhood. She moaned as his thick finger pressed into the soft folds of her labia. "Whatever he wants, he is free to take," she said to herself as his touch set off a buzz through her body.

Brittany gasped as his thumb circled her clit, while his middle finger penetrated her. Her knees buckled slightly at his touch. She reached her arms over his broad shoulders to hang on to him, allowing him free access to her body. His other hand slid up her dress and took hold of her breast. His thumb and fingers twirled her thick erect nipple. Brittany moaned from the pleasure. She had been waiting for his touch for days. Her body trembled. She felt his finger move in and out of her easily, already completely lubricated from arousal. Brittany moved her lips to his and pressed into a passionate kiss. Their bodies moved slowly to the music as he skillfully moved hers toward orgasm. Brittany's breathing became shallow and faster.

"Oh gawd," she whispered into his ear. Jake's hand let go of her breast and slid down and around her body to cup her small ass in his hand. He pulled her firmly in toward himself, allowing his other hand to bring her closer to orgasm. "Oh gawd, oh Jake, I'm going to cum!"

"Mmmm," he moaned, feeling her body tense against his. "You ready? You want me to?"

"You can do anything you want," she whispered. "I am all yours. Anything."

Brittany felt Jake's large hand behind her slide to the center of her ass, his middle finger pressed in between her cheeks. Brittany gasped again. His other fingers moved, perfectly working her clit and inside of her. "Oh god, I'm going to cum," she said.

Brittany's body suddenly convulsed as tremors moved up and down her body. She grasped her hands around his neck to hold on as Jake drew her into complete bliss. "Don't stop," he whispered.

"You're in charge," she answered as the orgasm crashed over her.

Her words hit him deeply, making him feel even more aroused.

"Yes, fuck yes!" she screamed. It has been so long since she had felt such euphoria. Her head spun. It felt glorious, other worldly. Her body began to relax in his arms.

Jake continued to stroke her, feeling for her body's responses to his touch. "Oh gawd," she whispered. "No, no." Her body felt sensitive; her nerve endings all around her pussy were electric.

"I thought you said I was in charge," he whispered.

She looked up into his eyes. "You are," she said with a sultry seriousness. "Completely." Her words and commitment aroused her all the more. Her hands slid from around his neck, down his body as he continued to work her soaked clit. "Oh gawd Jake, you are going to take me again."

"Yes I am," he said with his handsome smile.

She reached around with one hand to take hold of his ass while the other hand pressed against his hard dick from the outside of his pants. "Oh gawd, Jake." She wanted so much to be fucked by him. Her fingers worked to unbuckle his belt, but the orgasm was coming too hard and too fast. "Oh gawd, oh gawd!" She worked to unbutton his pants and slid down his zipper. His pants fell to around his ankles. She feverishly reached into his boxers. His dick was hard, at its full glorious ten-inch erection. The length and breadth of it made it difficult to pull out. Just the feel of it in her hands sent her over the cliff of her second orgasm. The second was harder than the first. She screamed in pleasure. Her body rocked against his.

He purred, enjoying watching his wife melt from the bliss of the orgasm. He had felt useless and underutilized for weeks now. He relished watching his wife enjoy the magic of his touch. He knew the night had only just begun.

She held on to him as her body slowly recovered, catching her breath. She moved her lips to his ear. "I have an anniversary gift for you," she whispered as she turned her head to look up at him, pressing her lips to his again with a kiss.

"I thought you just gave it to me," he said with a smile.

"That's just the beginning of what I have for you," she answered coyly. "Let's have dessert and I'll give it to you."

Chapter Four

Brittany's dress fell back into place on her spent body. Jake stepped out of his pants. There was no need to pull them back up. His cock pressed hard against the thin fabric of his boxers. She took his hand and led him back into the dining room. She knew this would be the moment that would change their lives and marriage forever. They sat at the corner of the table, she on the end and Jake on the side. She placed the Crème brûlée in between them. She opened the third bottle of wine and poured them both a glass. They toasted their love and took a sip. Brittany picked up her spoon and fed him a bite of the Italian delicacy.