Gift of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, that's good," he said.

"Mine's a little dry," she said with a coy smile. She knelt down between them and pulled his cock out of his boxers, and began to stroke it. Before long, it was at its full ten inches and reaching to the top of the table. She lowered herself in front of him, using her tongue to slowly lick the length of his cock, circling his head. Jake moaned. He looked up at him with her large eyes as she opened her mouth to swallow it. He arched his back as she watched its entire length disappear between her thick red lips.

He moaned.

She continued to love on the long thick shaft with her mouth until she could feel it thicken even more from his impending orgasm. She stood up and pulled her dress over her head and threw it on the floor before straddling him on the chair, forcing the entire length of his cock deep into her still-wet pussy.

"Oh gawd!"

She slowly moved her ass, allowing her pussy to work its magic on his cock. Her internal muscles massaged it as she moved up and down its length. She loved the feel of his muscular body responding to hers. Her body could read his perfectly as she slowly brought him up toward climax. One of his hands held her waist while the other held her breast. His back arched again and she knew he was hers. His ass suddenly began to buck in the chair as his thick warm cum filled her pussy. She continued to fuck him, drawing out every drop from the volcano erupting inside of her. Even after he stopped, she continued to slowly ride him, enjoying the pleasure of his cock moving deep inside her.

Brittany stood up, allowing his cock to slowly descend until it fell out of her pussy. Brittany picked up the small glass holding her brûlée and held it under her, allowing his cum to empty from her on to it. The cum drizzled the top of the dessert, with some spilling over the side. She quickly caught it with her long index finger, before slowly licking her finger clean. She sat down, picked up her spoon, and took another bite of her brûlée, covered with his warm cum. "That's better," she said with a smile. A drop of his cum lay on her thick red bottom lip. Her tongue swept it up. "Mmmm."

"God, you're hot," he said, feeling his cock begin to harden again.

"I want this night to be memorable," she answered.

"Where did you get this dinner?" he asked. "Can we afford this?"

"We can't afford not to," she answered with a smile. "You have been very generous with me for our anniversary," she said.

"I love being generous with you," he answered.

"Now it's my turn," she continued.

"Oh Babe, with everything going on, you don't need to. I have everything I need. I have you."

"Shhh," she said, putting her hand up. "Not like you're going to." She took another sip of the wine and fed him another bite of the brûlée.

"You say all you want is me, right?"

"Yes," he answered, sensing the seriousness in her voice.

"Good," she answered. She took another sip of her wine, emptying it. She picked up the bottle to refill her glass. Jake finished his glass, allowing her to empty the bottle into their two glasses.

"Then, as of right now," she said, "I am completely yours."

"You've always been mine," he answered, "and I've been yours."

"Yes, I know. What is different now is I want you to know there is nothing I won't do for you. There is no fantasy, no desire I will not satisfy. There are things you might imagine and never ask me to do sexually out of your desire to respect me. That changes right now with my gift to you. Those are the very things I want to do for you. Instead of respecting me by not asking me to do whatever it is, you will respect me by sharing your fantasy with me for me to fulfill."

Brittany watched Jake's face take in her words and seriousness. She could see he was surprised, but in a happy way, even though he tried not to show it.

"There are no limits to this Jake. There is nothing you can ask that is too far. The farther you trust me with your fantasies, the more I will love satisfying them. I know you have them. Your respect and chivalry keep you from sharing or exposing the darkest fantasies you have."

Jake suddenly felt exposed. "How did she know that?" he thought to himself.

"That ends tonight; that ends right now. If you respect me and my love for you, you will require exactly those fantasies from me, and nothing less," she added with a sultry smile.

"Require?" he asked.

"Require," she insisted.

"I just..."

Brittany interrupted him. "We have always been open with each other. We love and respect each other, right?"

"Yes, of course."

"None of that changes," she said. "What changes is how you will respect me. You used to respect me by holding back your darkest desires - things you've seen, heard or just imagined. No more. Now you will respect me by sharing them all with me so I can make them come true."

"But, I just, I couldn't..." Jake stammered, stunned at what he was hearing. At the same time, his cock began to grow hard as lurid thoughts silently flooded his mind.

"Mmmm," Brittany interrupted again, as she looked down at his growing cock with a smile. "I'm going to believe your cock more than your words."

Jake blushed, aroused at the boldness of her seduction.

"Jake, you are so generous and love to give gifts, right?"

"Yes."

"And you would love to hand me a blank check, if you could, right?"

"You know me well," he answered.

"Jake, I am handing you a blank check of what you say you want most. You said that all you want for our anniversary is me. I am handing you the blank check of my body and your ownership of it. You cannot outspend it; there is no limit. There is no reason to save or hold anything back, because what I am giving you cannot be overdrawn.

Brittany paused. Jake felt mesmerized, allowing the playful seriousness of her tone and the significance of what she was saying to sink in.

"In fact, it would be ridiculous to not fully enjoy the endlessness of a blank check like this Jake. How would you feel if you gave me a blank check and I filled it out for $10? It would be insulting and unthinkable. You've just been handed a blank check money can't buy. Nothing would make me happier than seeing you cash it again and again, experiencing things you never dreamed possible."

"Shit, you're serious Britt," Jake said with a smile.

She took the last bite of her Crème brûlée, licking his still-warm cum as she finished. She raised her glass to his. He raised his glass until the tone of the glasses kissing in the air rang between them like a starting bell.

"Try me."