Gift of the Nymphs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last word dissolved and Menestho climaxed with her teeth bared in a growl, a gritted yell so fierce that Jack would have heard it as a cry of anger, except her pussy was squeezing him tight as a vise, compressing his cock inside of her. Menestho froze, almost motionless except for the tiny saccades of her muscles under unyielding tension, her thighs like squeezed steel cables around his hips, her tortured fingertips raking his chest, her arms standing out like blue tree branches sloping up to her shoulders and face, which was a silent portrait of rigor and ecstasy for a moment, her mouth curved open around the growl which had faded to nothing. Then she opened her eyes and took a gasping breath, and at the same moment Jack felt cold night air against the underside of his dick as her pussy unclenched briefly, as if it were gasping as well. Then it clenched again, and released, and clenched, and released, and Menestho's thighs shuddered and she collapsed over him. Jack could feel her weight on him and he wanted badly to wrap both his arms around her and keep fucking. He was approaching some kind of mindless zombie state where his cock and balls would take control of his body. He managed to stave it off only by focusing on the soft mist on his face, and kept his hands off of her, letting her fuck him in her slow and measured rhythm.

As if reading his mind, Menestho groped around for his wrists and squeezed them gently but firmly, then moving them together up over his head as if he was a bound captive, arms extended. "we take what we wa... want..." Menestho muttered, draped over him, her breasts crushed on his chest, slowly pushing her pelvis up and down on his erect cock still. "Any little plan you have... it's us playing... playing with you... kiss me... you're our toys... kiss me..."

Jack thought he hadn't heard her right until she repeated. Instead of waiting for him to grasp it, Menestho inhaled deeply and pressed her lips to his face, first his cheek, his top lip, and then engulfing both his lips with hers and kissing him fiercely, but with a surprising softness. For all the muscles giving strong ridges to to the curves of her body, her lips were the tenderest Jack had ever kissed. He kissed back urgently, hungry with desire, and Menestho matched him. They moved together, making out luxuriously, and all-consumingly, her hands encircling his wrists overhead, her breasts dragging over his chest, her nipples drawing little arcs up and down on his skin as she rose and sank on his cock. For a brief time their kiss endured, carving out a tender space for itself.

Then she laughed into his mouth, pushed him away, and said "That's enough."

She lifted her hips until just his tip was inside of her, squeezed the inner ring of her pussy muscles once more. Then she abruptly sank back down on it, the tightly clenched muscle squeezing along the length of his cock until its full depth was back inside of her, and pulled away from his face, sitting up on his body like a rider on a horse again all in one swift motion.

"We have not long and i'll have more from you before my sister takes what she wants. Get ready."

Jack flung his hands out to either side and gripped handfuls of sand as Menestho began to ride him again.

-

It must have been hours later when Menestho clapped in front of his face and his eyes flew open. "Human. I've had you. My sister will have you too now." Her eyes peered into his, not unkindly, with a tender curiosity. "Can you stand? She wants to be underneath you. It is her way."

Jack forced his eyes to focus on her, and said "What are you talking about?". Or, he tried, but his mouth was so dry that all he could say was "wuh".

Menestho squinted at him, amused. "Is your thirst great, human? Or is your hunger for release greater?"

Jack strained to understand, and at that moment realised that his still-erect cock was throbbing so hard, it had taken on the quality of a background thrum, like the rumble of traffic. He cast his awareness down and realised that if he didn't come, he might go insane. "Wuh..." he managed one more time.

Menestho took his chin in one hand, pried his jaw open, and said "Drink". The rain, still falling, wetted his tongue and started to collect in his mouth. His throat, aware of moisture, drank all on its own accord, his body sluggishly moving of its own accord and pulling what it needed towards itself. He felt stronger. He grasped Menestho's thigh with a quivering hand. "Wuh..." he said with some more intensity. "Want... to come..."

Menestho laughed. "You'll have it. But after you fuck her. On your feet." Menestho pulled Jack up with remarkable strength and he staggered onto shaky feet.


Callianeira

The other nymph approached. Jack watched her, every muscle on his body shivering with slurred feverish desire. He thought at first she was timid, as she advanced slowly, with delicate steps, eyes on his face. But in fact, as she came closer, he realised she had utter calm on her face and curiosity to match her sister's. She stood in front of him, reached out a slender hand to his shoulder, and poked him. Not hard, but he was surprised. He pushed her hand away. "What?" he asked. She ignored him and reached out and poked him again, this time on the other shoulder. This time he grabbed her hand. "What the fuck was that?" he asked, stirred by his annoyance to form full sentences, the aggravation beginning to clear the clouds from his head.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

Jack was bewildered by this question. His cock twitched, muscles in his groin yearning, full of thoughts of burying his hardness in her and reaching release. He let go of her hand. "Yes. How do you want me?"

Without a word, she knelt down in front of him and stroked his cock once, eye to eye with it. Then she turned away and planted her elbows and forearms on the side. On all fours, her slender limbs pressing into the rock of the beach, she craned her neck up and around to look at him. "Like this." she considered for a moment and then added "Please."

Jack's eyes were drawn to her groin, where what he desired lay softly arrayed with folds of labia. Most of his consciousness was filled by the thought of that hole, but some part of him vaguely remembered that she probably wasn't warmed up. He laid a hand on the small of her back and stroked it. Then, suddenly ravenous for her, he slid it up to her shoulder. With his other hand, he grabbed her ass cheek roughly and, arched over her body, kneeled down and laid kisses up her spine. In between kisses, he gasped "how do you want me to... worship you?"

Callianeira shook her head, her shoulder twitching under his hand. "No. Don't."

"What?" Jack said, confused. "But..."

Menestho laughed from where she stood watching them. "My sister is an odd one. What I demanded, leaves her cold. Go, Callianeira, tell him what heats you."

Callianeira mumbled something quietly to the rocks on the beach. "...invented". Jack leaned over her close to hear her, his chest against her back. "What?"

She, incredibly, blushed, a flush of red under the blue. Then she said, quietly but clearly, "You said humans invented the story of our pact?"

Jack felt an eerie sense of unreality for a moment, hearing her ask from within the story. Then his nipples brushed against her shoulder blades, and his balls twitched, seeming to affirm that he was really here with her, skin to skin. "Uh. Yes?"

She was still for a moment, lips pouting silently. Then she said "Tell me how you invented us."

Jack heard Menestho sigh in quiet contempt. "You... you want me to explain protomythology and the origins of myth to you?"

Callianeira nodded. "You are a teacher. Teach me."

Jack was bewildered, but his rock hard erection stayed standing. "You want to lecture to you while I fuck you?"

"Lecture me first, then fuck me."

"I want to fuck you so badly and I don't want to lecture anybody right now."

"This is what I want. Tell me first how humans invented us." She flopped down on her side and looked up at him, with catlike narrowed eyes, her legs piled one atop the other, her vulva peeking out from between her sweet round thighs. She propped herself up on an elbow. "Teach me what you teach your students."

Jack shivered and inhaled deeply, smelling salty ocean and the subtly smoky body odor of the sea nymph. The buzzing sensation in the end of his penis was so steady, it felt like an electric current. He needed to be inside her, soon. "Okay,... let me explain." he straightened his spine, closed his eyes and summoned words. "Humans create myths to fill in gaps in our understanding of the universe. We are constantly seeking to create a model of the universe that explains what we observe, and we need this model in order to feel whole. The model need not be scientifically accurate, just narratively resonant." He began to pick up speed, warming to his topic, imagining himself saying this to an undergrad class in some dusty lecture hall, where he rarely was this horny. "We generate figures and contexts that no human has or will ever see, out of thin air, and we slot them into the holes that they were made for, holes in our understanding of natural law. When humanity opened its eyes, we saw the flash of lightning overhead and the roll of thunder. It terrified us and we could not comprehend it, and so we made Zeus-" he heard Menestho gasp in horror - "and put lightning bolts in his fist-" at this, Callianeira's hand snaked out and grabbed his penis. Jack's stream of thought sputtered like a candle flame, but he bravely finished: "and told him to live on Olympus and throw one every time he got angry."

Callianeira stared quietly at him, his cock in her languid hand. "You invented mighty Zeus?" she murmured hungrily.

"...Yes."

She started stroking his cock. Once, twice. Slowly up and down. White-hot vibrant sensation coursed up and down Jack's body and connected his entire sensory network to the root of his penis.

"And you gave him his lightning bolts."

Jack nodded, and tried to say "Yes". His lips shook and he said "Yy... yyy.. uhhh". His entire vision was waxing and waning in time with Callianeira's slowly ascending and descending hand. He put out a hand on her hip to steady himself, and she took it as an escalation. "Not yet", she said, continuing to stroke. "Tell me about the pact."

Jack rigidly nodded, trying to get his breath back. "They... uh... they needed to... Zakynthos needed an image..." Callianeira nodded.

"Teach me", she said. Jack steeled himself and plunged on.

"They needed an image... to represent the pure libidinal energy of their culture and economic survival... and so they invented..., ugh, god... they invented the myth of the pact."

"With the daughters of Poseidon. The sea nymphs."

Jack's head, shoulders and torso curled tightly towards Callianeira's tugging hand. His hands flexed and contorted, unbidden. His eyes focused on her breasts, and he suddenly felt an overwhelming need to grab one, to hold them, to stroke them both. He reached out and took the left one in his hand, brushing a finger over the nipple. She made no move to stop him. "And the daughters of Poseidon..."

"They already existed in myths of old. Invented for sailors to explain the outcomes of a weather system too complex to predict with high accuracy."

"Invented by humans." She stared up at him, his hand squeezing her breast in a firm grip, his other still on her hip. She stroked him faster. Her lips parted, and she began to pant.

"Invented by us. The Sea Nymphs... invented by... humans"

"You created us." she breathed in a husky voice.

Jack laughed almost maniacally. "Yes, we created you. Now let me fuck you."

Callianeira nodded and, with one fluid movement, guided his rigid cock between her supine thighs, to her vagina, and laid the tip on her inner lips. "Fuck me. Now."

Jack leaned over her, thrust once, and buried his entire length in her. He moaned long and low, entirely lit up with dull thudding pleasure in his entire body. Callianeira's face was shocked, her mouth in an O, and then she started nodding, rhythmically. "You created me. Humans created us." she said, in a hypnotized gasping voice. She lay down, fully on her side, looking up at him. "Fuck me."

Jack took hold of her top hip with both hands and withdrew, then slammed into her again, pushing his cock into her and filling her up. Then again. Callianeira's lips quivered as she sucked in air and Jack pulled out again. "Oh-" she cried. Jack thrust into her again. "PLEASE!" she shrieked, so loud it echoed off of the shale cliffs. "FUCK ME!" Jack fucked her hungrily, his pelvis slapping roughly into her slender ass, angled so that his cock slid against her inside front wall with every drive forward of his hips. "FUCK ME! And... and... tell me..."

"We created you. We dreamed you up. You exist for us."

"Yes. Yes." thrust, thrust, thrust.

"We dreamed you up around a fire. You're part of our story." He grunted, fucking her steadily now, and leaned forward to take hold of her breast again, encircling it, brushing his thumb over her nipple, then cupping it and watching it jiggle in his hand as he shook her body with every thrust. Then covering the whole breast with his fingers and holding it like a handle to fuck her more roughly, the nipple resting in the hollow of his palm and brushing over the skin there with every movement. "We made you."

Callie squeezed her eyes shut and groaned, glorying in letting herself be penetrated by him, a long breathy "hhh" sound that accentuated when he pushed in and diminished when he pulled out. Then she opened her mouth, but paused. Jack fucked her steadily, but he was curious why she'd fallen silent. He had an insane notion that she was embarrassed to ask something. Then she spoke, with still-closed eyes.

"And tell me... tell me I don't exist."

"But..." Jack slowed down, uncertain. "But you do. You're here."

"no. Not... not... like you exist. You exist for yourself. I exist only as long as you exist. If no you, then no me. You exist. I don't exist." Callianeira opened her eyes and they focused on his with a thirst. "Tell me I don't exist."

Jack saw what she needed. "You don't exist. Not like I exist."

"I don't exist. Humans spoke me into existence." Callianeira repeated, licking her lips, and clenching her eyes shut again, but this time extending a hand to grip Jack's flexed wrist where he leaned on her smooth hip. Jack could feel something start to tighten inside of Callianeira, and a delirious pleasure began to overtake him. He began to see his own release on the horizon. The thought unmoored him and he began to really speak in earnest, bending low so he could see the fine hairs on her ear quiver as he whispered this to her.

"You don't exist. You don't exist. I'm... fucking a product of human imagination." Jack shocked himself with how easily the words spilled out of his mouth. "You're nothing, Callianeira. You are a narrative tool to explain the world to humanity. You're a tool. You're like a fire we built, and imagined was alive."

"Hunnhh..." Callianeira cried, the clasp of muscles inside her tightening around Jack's cock as he plunged in and out of her furiously. She gripped his wrist tighter with one hand, and her other hand slipped between her thighs to touch his cock and then slide to her clitoris and start rubbing in circles.

"We made you."

"Pull my fucking hair! Please! Please! Please!" She screamed as if she would die if he didn't. She shook her head, her shimmery dark hair falling all around it, and then craned her neck towards him, eyes still closed, rubbing her clitoris with a desperate tempo. Jack smiled at her tensed face, the image of desperate need. Then he slid his fingers into her hair, close to the scalp, made a fist, and tugged back towards him. Callianeira tensed her entire body in, and then extended every muscle, pushing her head away from his fist, her hips towards him, her toes flexing and popping. "Please! I don't exist and you invented me! Oh my God oh my God please please please!"

Jack was ready for her, as she raced towards her climax, and maintained his relentless pumping, and accentuated each pump with a clenched word in her ear.

"You!" *thrust*

"Do!" *thrust*

"Not!" *thrust*

"Exist!" *thrust*

Callianeira began to wail, a wild sound of yearning, slowly rising in pitch

"You!" *thrust*

"Are!" *thrust*

"A!" *thrust*

"Part!" *thrust*

"Of!" *thrust*

"Our!" *thrust*

"Story!"

Callianeira's scream peaked, and the space inside of her widened for a moment, his adrenaline making it seem like forever. Then in the next second, she squeezed so tight around Jack's dick that it was almost forced out of her. But Jack slowed down and thrust firmly and deeply, and he stayed inside, fucking slowly in short movements, smoothly stroking against her tensing muscles. She ceased rubbing her clit and lay curled on her side, shuddering and gasping, still gripping his wrist, the tendons on her own standing out like steel cables. Jack let her hair go gently as she laid her head down, but had a lovingly cruel thought. He leaned close to her ear. "We dreamt up your orgasm," he whispered to her. "We invented it for ourselves. Every one you have is because we made you to have them." He was suddenly uncertain if it would have the desired effect.

But as he watched, she began to shake again and squeeze from another after-orgasm, clenching around him again, then releasing, then repeating. "Yes... every one is for the humans... I don't exist... I don't exi.." her head suddenly nodded forward onto the beach and she fell slack and silent.

"Callianeira?" Jack prodded her.

Callianeira lay motionless. He could feel her heartbeat pulsing inside her with his hands and dick, but she was completely still. Jack reached out and patted her cheek. "Callianeira?"


Jack

Menestho stepped forward. "That's how she gets."

"Did she..." he asked, knowing the answer but wanting her to say it.

"Yes. She δίνη." Menestho said. "In her odd fashion of finding it." She seemed dismissive, but much mellower than when she'd first approached Jack on the beach, her voice softer.

Jack's brain felt like it was running in slow motion. His every muscle was thrumming with electricity. "And does that mean I..."

"fulfilled the pact, yes. Zakynthos shall know greatness for another hundred years."

"No, does that mean that I..."

"are any more than a human? No. You just know what it was like to be used by something more than human. Something that-"

"No." Jack interrupted, frustrated, with a deep ache in his lower half. "Does it mean that I can come?"

Menestho paused, shocked, and then laughed. "Yes, you can come, human. Not in me. She'll like it, though. If she wakes up." Menestho bent down and tugged lightly on Callianeira's ear. "Calli!"

Callianeira stirred. "What... we stopped fucking? Keep... keep fucking me..." she surveyed Jack through barely open eyes, then saw that he was minutely shaking, his fingers flexing and releasing on her hip. "Oh!" she planted a hand on the ground and pushed herself up until she was on hands and knees. His incredibly hard cock slid out of her and he groaned. She reached behind herself and positioned the tip at the entrance to her vagina again. "Fuck me." she said, and slid back on it. "Penetrate me. Come in me. Tell me I'm nothing." She pulled forward until just the tip was inside of her, then slid back on it again, building up a rhythm, thrusting into him, no longer timid or passive.

Jack's speech centres had shut down as soon as he had heard "you can come". Calli's words reached him over top of a slowly rising waterfall of white noise. He gripped her beautiful round ass. He opened his mouth and groaned with no words, a groan that turned into a grunt as he started to fuck her.