Gift of the Nymphs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callianeira didn't seem to care whether he spoke or not, picking up her own steam again. "Fuck me, tell me I'm nothing, I'm a dream, I'm created, I'm a story, I exist for you, dream me, dream me, tell me I'm nothing, come in me, fuck me, fuck me, come in me please come in your little imagined slut"

The white noise was roaring in Jack's ears. He slid his hands up Callianeira's back, grabbed her firmly by the shoulders and started fucking her with complete abandon, holding nothing back. The shaking in his muscles was growing in intensity, but he forced it away and pulled his hips back and drove them forward again and again, smacking Callianeira's ass with such torque that the nymph pitched forward onto her elbows, a stream of self-negating dirty talk still pouring out of her mouth.

He kept fucking her and she went down onto her shoulders, her face buried in the beach, her hand curled underneath her, rubbing her clit furiously, slick finger pads on slick skin brushing Jack's cock as they circled, but he barely noticed it. He gripped Calli's shoulders and pushed her back onto his cock like her whole body was his toy to use. Jack was losing control now. His cock slid in and out of her cunt, thick and hard like an iron bar, growing denser and denser and heavier and heavier and the white noise rushing in and out and all around his head blocked out all sound and he began to lose all feeling in his fingers and toes, then his legs and arms. Calli turned her face to the side and her lips formed an O, it looked like she was screaming in another orgasm, but he couldn't hear her sounds this time. His own orgasm was upon him, and as it rushed into him, he suddenly realised he wasn't prepared. He opened his mouth and tried to say "oh".

A timeless moment passed.

Then reality smashed back into Jack's head, his body caught up with his mind, and his consciousness collapsed in to where his cock was buried between Calli's beautiful round cheeks. His balls tightened and he let out a roar that moved through his whole chest, and he released the cum he had been holding all night deep into her cunt. Calli, he could hear dimly, was howling in pleasure "Yes please please please give your cum to me, I don't exist, I don't exist", and he could feel her clenching around him again, reminding him that his body was feeling PLEASURE, yes, not just this maddening white noise which was now fading, and the pleasure racked his body in waves up and down, which reminded him that he had a body built around his cock, and the body's muscles were all shutting down now, and suddenly he was collapsing forward onto Callianeira's back, just barely remembering to fling his weakened arms out to catch himself, his cock still pumping cum inside of her. Calli herself shuddered for a moment and then fell down onto her stomach, fully prone. Jack followed her down onto his elbows, his dick gripped in her tight pussy, his hips shoved firmly against her ass. His toes flexed, then his calves, all his legs, and then his ass. His cock pumped once more and shot cum deep into her, and then his vision started to darken and close. As he rolled to the side, withdrawing his cock from her, he saw Calli's eyes closed, ecstasy on her face, and then only black.

-

Blink.

Water on his face again.

Jack stirred.

Menestho.

Standing down-beach from him, carrying Calli in her arms like a lifeguard. Calli's eyes were closed and her hands were tucked into the cleft between her legs. She looked like she was dreaming.

Jack stretched his legs out and felt his toes pop. His cock flopped from one side to the other and he almost screamed from the sensitivity. His head felt light. He hauled it upright and fixed his eyes on Menestho. "She's... alright?"

Menestho nodded. "She's happy."

Jack nodded wearily. "Good..." his head flopped back and he gazed at the sky.

Menestho contemplated him for a moment, then spoke. "And I'm happy."

"Wha?"

"You knew your place with me. And yet when my sister asked you to... tell her her place, you gave her what she desired. Many humans have done neither. Some have managed one or the other. You brought us both joy."

Jack briefly considered telling Menestho that this was the best sex he'd probably ever have and he would have barked like a seal if they had asked him to, then pushed the thought away.

"For this... my sister and I wish to thank you. In addition to upholding the terms of the pact, we have given you our gift."

Jack briefly considered telling Menestho that he'd happily have sacrificed a kidney for that orgasm, but he held his tongue.

"Use it well, human. Remember what you are. Fallible." Menestho's lip twitched into a half smile. "And when you use it, remember that you were once... touched by the gods."

She turned and waded back into the surf, holding Callianeira. As Jack watched, her hips broached the surface, then her stomach, Calli's body, Menestho's beautiful heavy breasts, her neck, and then finally the sea nymph's head disappeared beneath the gentle waves.

The rain thinned out, and then dripped to a stop. In the east, the sun was rising. Jack smiled. His eyes closed and he laid back, dreaming of the two sisters' touches, his body at peace on the beach.

A timeless moment began to pass...

Then he remembered the bus, and his heart stopped. He scrambled for his watch. 5:10am.

Far down the beach, high on a cliff road, a single pair of headlights cut thru the early morning twilight.

Jack screamed, once, in frustration, and then propelled himself into a frenzy of motion that sent him catapulting up the beach, clothes in hand, to the rocky footpath, jamming his shirt and pants on along the way up the cliff, almost falling off and then catching himself with a hand flung out in ecstatic panic, back up the path, quads pumping to haul himself on mysterious energy reserves to the top of the cliff where he staggered across the rocks to the bus stop, clapping a hand onto his briefcase, dragging it and his sorry despoiled body to the roadside where the bus nearly hit him as it careened around the corner, but instead picked him up and dumped him at the ancient ferry port, where he boarded a boat and slept fitfully and not enough until it hit Athens, and there he slept for 2 hours, nearly missing his flight back to London, on which he slept not at all, sandwiched between an old chatterbox and a lone 12 year old who watched Youtube with no headphones, and finally a taxi took him from Heathrow directly to the university for office hours, where he pretended to be conscious and advise students on how to ration their mental health like ship's biscuits, and so with one thing and the other he completely forgot about the nymphs and the question of their reality except when the rain fell on his face and he remembered half-captured flashes of the night in question, glimpses of blue skin writhing over and under him, leaving him paralytically horny, so hornily driven that he walled it off, finding no way to let it out that wouldn't leave him embarrassed of himself, so he sipped his after-work beer quietly at the pub and joked with colleagues until one night he said the right words in the right order to a backpacker who was in love with his accent anyways and gunning for a flag on her belt, and they slipped back to his place in a cab, he permitting himself to devour her carefully in the backseat with an ounce of the lust that writhed in him, she giddily not believing her luck at finding such a laconic man so suddenly replete with fiery desire, slamming thru the door of his flat, he pressing her up against walls and moving with a fierceness that alarmed him, so, wait, lifting his head to ask 'is this alri-' and having her shove his head back down to her breasts as her fierce answer, kissing, licking, teasing, tangling limbs, pressing wrists up above her head and kissing down her sides, letting her kiss his neck with lips leaving fiery burnt trails down to his collarbone, tumbling down the hallway into the bedroom, where they stripped, falling into each other, and it was then that he found, all too real but oh so welcome, the gift of the nymphs.