Gift of the Old Ch. 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, Michael." He heard a voice, a voice so completely familiar to him, yet he couldn't place the name of who it belonged to. The darkness was all consuming, he wanted to open his eyes, to see whoever spoke, but he couldn't the blackness devouring all his strength. Despite this, he was at peace, feeling completely relaxed and without worry, he didn't remember how he got there, but he couldn't care less, wishing only to rest.

"You can't rest now, not while the Devil wanders the Earth." Those words caused a sudden spark of light to emerge in the darkness, but was quickly swallowed.

"You have power, and you have the responsibility to use it, or else all will perish, even the afterlife." Once more the spark returned, burning brighter than before, and only increasing. His strength began to return, he felt someone beside him, the urge to reach out and touch them all consuming, but he was far too weary. The light grew, gradually outmatching the darkness. The brightness soon began to burn his eyes, forcing them open.

"Welcome back, Michael." Alisa said, her full lips stretched into a warm, loving smile.

"Alisa? It can't be, I must be dreaming." He said, not willing to believe what he saw.

"You might be, but I am still here, and you need to go back." She told him, her eyes sparkling with both sadness and overwhelming happiness.

"Go back? What do you mean?" He asked, confused by what she said.

"Lucifer is gaining power; the longer you stay the more he will feed off humanity's negativity. If you stay any longer he will become far too powerful for even you." She explained, and the memories came flooding back to him.

"It doesn't matter," He said and hung his head in defeat, "He utterly defeated me before, I could barely wound him."

"Michael," She began, taking his head in her hands, "You are an archangel, but you are also a demon, one who had enough power to match your own, and now you have both at your fingertips. You called to it before, but you still refuse to fully accept it."

"How? How do you know?" He asked, having trouble processing all that she told him.

"Because I am always with you, always by your side, even if you never knew it." She leaned down and pressed her lips to his, a small wisp of light passing from her to him. He closed his eyes and rejoiced in silence at the feel of her on him.

Suddenly everything faded to black once more. Michael's eyes shot open, to the sight of the clouds spiralling around him, or more likely, Lucifer, who stood not three feet from him, arms outstretched, basking in the power he was no doubt taking in. Michael knew what must be done, Erackiel materialized in his hand, and stood silently, raising his massive weapon and letting it fall, the blade aimed directly at the head of Lucifer, who seemed to enamoured with absorbing more power to notice. When Erackiels blade was less than an inch from its target, Lucifer's katana materialized, blocking the attack.

"Welcome back Michael. I was rather surprised that you survived that, though I suspect you had some form of help, not that it matters, you'll die either way. You know, I have many human souls in my realm, all filled with hatred and pain, but I never realised how much negativity there was in the living world, every second something new comes up, and a whole new flood of anguish comes in. It's almost ecstatic."

How much power has he gained, Michael thought, leaping back out of the katanas range. He felt more powerful than before, however the aura that Lucifer gave off showed he too had grown far more powerful. Despite the shaking of his soul, Michael refused to flee, believing in the words of Alisa, he searched his soul, trying to draw out the demonic power within.

"Channelling the power isn't the issue. You must accept it. Let me into your soul." Credo told him.

"Won't you disappear if you enter my soul?" Michael asked, despite Credo being a demon, he was still a part of himself.

"For Lisa, and the rest of the world, I will gladly fade away. I only ask that you defeat him."

"You have my vow." With that Michael tore down the barriers he had subconsciously built when he had awoken, opening the way for Credo's demonic power to permeate the otherwise pure soul. The black of the demon and white of the angel swirling together in a never ending spiral.

Lucifer watched his former brother cautiously. The former archangel's eyes were closed, but that didn't mean his other senses weren't active, and even with the new power Lucifer had attained, he was still cautious about what Michael could do. Then he felt it, a power unlike anything he'd felt before, something that even the Devil never even imagined could exist. The sound of electricity crackling came from Michael, and instantly Lucifer took a step back in caution, knowing that whatever was coming was not good for him. He soon caught himself though, sighing and regaining his lost composure.

"I'm the ruler of hell, one measly archangel can't pose a threat... even one that has demonic power." He said, trying to convince himself of the fact, but he could feel his sword hand quiver slightly. Then Michael raised his head, and Lucifer took another step back.

Michael's eyes shone with an electric light. One a dark crimson, that of blood, and the other a light so great that it burned just to look at it, however both shared a distinct characteristic: They desired Lucifer's blood.

"Bring it... I'll kill you no matter what you are." He added under his breath. Michael didn't answer in words, however his actions were far more sufficient. With a small exhale, the former archangel disappeared from Lucifer's sight. He looked up, but didn't see anything, he suddenly felt a presence behind him. On instinct, he slashed with his katana, but only cut thin air. He turned to see nothing.

"How the hell?" He said, and the moment his mouth closed he felt a sharp point at his back. Thanks to his incredible speed, Lucifer managed to evade it, dodging to the left, only to see a powerful kick head straight for his face, however he ducked, but didn't expect to feel the heel smash down on his head. The force of the blow sent him to the ground.

In an instant he was back on his feet, well over a metre from his foe. Taking a second to compose himself, Lucifer leapt forward, his katana aimed for Michael's heart, however his enemy sidestepped the attack, though Lucifer had expected this, but before he could act, he felt the blade cut through his arms, removing them both from his torso. Blood sprayed all over the place, coating Michael and the ground in blood so dark, it seemed to absorb light itself.

"Why you-!" He began, but was silenced by the halberd going through his mouth, cutting his upper head clean off. His foe silenced, Michael waved his weapon, splattering the surrounding area with even more blood. He turned to leave, believing the battle to be over.

"Where... do you... think you're going!"

"What the he-" Michael started, but felt the powerful punch silence him, knocking him back, if only an inch.

"We're not through, my dear brother!" Lucifer said, his body reforming rapidly, shadows converging on his half dead form, creating new arms and head. His katana flew to his new shadow hand, going into a combat stance, ready for the fight to come. Michael looked at the deformed Devil, almost feeling pity, as he knew that Lucifer was always a sore loser, never able to accept defeat even when it was futile to continue. He had used great amounts of power simply to mould his new limbs, which even then were fragile, lacking the strength his original arms held. The two stared at one another, Lucifer ready for battle, Michael calm and relaxed. A drop of blood in the distance acted as their signal.

Lucifer shot up into the air, faster than a bullet. Michael watched him, his incredible sight never losing his foe, even beyond the clouds. The Devil stopped when he neared the atmosphere, but Michael could see him, clear as day. Raising Erackiel, Michael swung it in a wide arc, a physical blast shooting as fast as light to its target; Lucifer, who stared wide eyed as the blast came at him faster than he could react, the attack connecting and causing him to go flying, before falling like a comet.

"Where... did he get this strength from?" Lucifer gasped, in shock that someone could possess more power than he or possibly even God. Before he could begin wondering the possibilities, Michael was beside him, falling just as fast, but in complete control of his actions. Spinning around in the air, Michael used the momentum to backhand Lucifer back into the dirt, while also using his telepathy to control Erackiel, which flew with the speed of sound, slashing through Lucifer's legs and torso, sending him falling in four separate pieces.

"How... did..." Were the last words he got out before a black gate appeared and swallowed him whole, sending the Devil back to his home. Michael descended slowly, panting as he felt the weight of his exertion. While he had indeed accepted Credo into his soul, he had needed to use his entire power to defeat Lucifer, his entire being aching. Despite the cost, he felt relieved, knowing that Lucifer had fallen once more, returning to the pits of hell, never to return, unless he uses this same scheme again of course. But Michael would always be here, watching for any sign of the Devil's return.

Once he touched solid ground, he fell to it, panting for breath.

"I might've... used more... than I thought." He gasped, and raised a hand, seeing that his worst fear was confirmed: he was fading away. There were very few ways for an angel to die; one, was for them to be mortally wounded by Erackiel, or Lucifer's katana; The Angel Slayer, the second, was for them use so much power, that they could no longer support their own existence. That was what Michael had done. He felt a single tear roll down his face, the thought that this world might very well fall, and that he would never see Lisa again, he might not know very well, but she was still Alisa reincarnated.

"Your duty is not yet done, Michael." A voice that sounded both soothing and commanding at once, echoed in his mind.

"It couldn't be... Why would He speak to me?"

"I cannot directly interact with those on Earth, however, despite your betrayal, you saved it and possibly Heaven. For that I offer my gratitude, and one last chance for you to continue your existence." Michael thought it too good to be true, however that was how God often worked.

"I indeed betrayed you, my Lord, and in doing so I learned not to be so trusting of offers such as yours. I don't mean to offend you, but I would prefer to know what exactly you mean by 'continue my existence'?"

"Very well. For various reasons, I cannot allow you to keep your entire memory. You will be an invisible guardian of sorts, but you will not defend individual humans, no you will seek out those you consider worthy, and sleep with them, so that they will bare angelic children, children who can defend this world in mine and your place. Of course, you may be with one partner on multiple occasions." Michael was stunned into complete silence. God was the peak of purity, yet he was willing to let humans bare multiple angelic children.

"I will still know them, won't I?" He asked.

"In a sense, your feelings towards certain individuals will remain, however I cannot let you be completely biased and so your memories of Alisa, and Lisa will be removed, as will so many others." Michael thought it over, and, seeing that his arms and legs had almost completely faded away now, he decided it would probably be the better option.

"My lord, I graciously accept your offer." With that the world fell into darkness and he fell with it.

Before he faded completely however, Michael collected what little power that remained in his fading palm. He concentrated his consciousness on the one person he wanted to live long and happy; Lisa. Releasing his power, the invisible light flew to its target. Upon finding her unconscious form, it lowered to her, entering her chest, spreading the angelic power through her transformed body, purifying it slightly. Only now, did he allow himself to fade entirely.

(Several years later... in the first person POV)

Years had passed since that battle. Madi and I were living together in relative peace, with the only chaos originating from our child: Melissa, who was currently six years old. She was born some time after Credo had disappeared from this world, but he was with me, I could feel him, how, I didn't know, but nonetheless I knew. Melissa was a natural born hermaphrodite, but even so she was as beautiful as an angel, probably because the blood of angels ran through her, as did that of vampires and humans. She was going to begin school soon, I think Madi and I were more nervous for her than she was.

As for my relationship with Madi, things were as good as ever. We were constantly together, almost unable to go an hour without seeing each other, though in Madi's case, she needed me. Her vampire blood hungered for my cum, unable to live off a normal guy's sperm any more, not only that but continued exposure had caused her to develop a form of addiction to my semen, causing her to be unable to go much more than three hours at a time without my cum. Since Credo had disappeared, Madi had been pregnant numerous times, though we aborted it each time, not sure if we could handle another supernatural child, since Melissa herself was more than a handful. I can't help but grin at the memory of her as a baby.

It was obvious just days after we came home from the hospital. Melissa had more than one brand of supernatural power, which we found out on various occasions, for instance when I walked into her room to see her sleeping soundly, except four feet above her cot. Over the years I had learned from Madi, that vampires all have hypnotic powers, to varying degrees of potential, this, combined with her angelic power, was a worry of ours, especially when she began school, as when she was younger and in the park, she would hypnotise the other children without realising it, but over time we taught her to only use it in emergencies. She was incredibly smart that way.

Melissa had said her first word when she was just two weeks old, and from there her vocabulary exploded. She understood every and anything we told her, not only that but her telepathy grew at an exponential rate, able to hear out thoughts when we wanted her to, and even send her own to us, all by the age of three. Now she was six, and easily smarter than any other child her age, however, despite the fact that she could work at a high school level, she wanted to be around other children her own age. Madi and I didn't argue, but we would keep an eye out, in case something happened. Meanwhile my modelling career was as lucrative as ever.

Madi and I were easily the top models at our agency. Not only that, but several others as well, though we only did the occasional shoot for them, and then there was our... extracurricular activities. About two years after Melissa was born, Madi came home with a video camera, with the intention of making home movies, of our family, but one night we had a... different idea for it. That night we set it up to record us as we fucked one another into oblivion. Afterwards, we weren't sure what to do with it, since we had set it up on a whim, but, after watching the footage, and re-enacting it, we decided, why the fuck not? We set up our own website, not too hard when you have a crap tonne of money and magical powers, and began uploading our nightly activities. Most people thought we just used CG, but we knew better.

We drew in quite an impressive revenue from the site, and also grew a fanbase of sick perverts who loved futanari, tentacles, centaurs, and whatever else we decided to throw in. About three months after beginning our careers as amateur porn stars, we asked if anyone would like to see what we could really do. The response was unanimous, each and every viewers wishing to see the most fucked up shit we could muster. I got a hard on just thinking of all the things me and Madi would do to one another. Two weeks after we asked them, we were prepared.

I had gone the entire time without using magic. Madi had to live on my stored cum, as I wanted to save that up as well, and during that time I finally understood the true meaning of having blue balls, though I only grew them later that night. Madi was practically a wreck, the stored semen only doing so much to satiate her hunger and addiction, whenever she saw me she tried to leap at the, though I would just dodge her, then lure her to our specially made cage in my recently added basement, which was designed to withstand her attacks, and protect me from being practically fucked senseless by my own girlfriend. Then the time came, Melissa was asleep in her room, our camera was set up, and we were drooling in lust. Not even we could've predicted what came next.

The first thing we could think to do, was to throw ourselves into each other's arms. Our lips met, our tongues slipping into each other's mouths, sucking on the other with relish, as our breasts were crushed together, and her hands began to roam over our bodies. Madi's hands went everywhere, from stroking my hair, to my large hips, sliding over my ass, squeezing the full cheeks in her delightfully soft hands, her fingers kneading them, all the while trying to snake to my asshole. I moaned into her mouth, my own hands seeking only to pleasure her further, travelling over her body as her own had, except I went to her thighs, going inward until I found her delicious centre. My fingers danced over her engorged lips, her moans growing ever louder, as my thumb brushed her clit, sending a shock of pleasure through her, bringing a small cry into my mouth. We were just getting started.

When she had calmed down slightly, I felt her fingers brush my rosebud. Immediately catching on, I pressed harder into her, my fingers applying pressure to her cunt now, rubbing her lips raw, while occasionally slipping a couple of fingers inside her. She moaned harder into me now, responding to my passion with her own, and I felt her fingertips pressing into me now, steadily stretching my asshole apart. First a finger from each hand, then another, and another, forcing my anus to stretch wide. We pulled back from one another, fingers buried in one another's holes, a bridge of saliva connecting us, as we panted in lust, our breath visible, as my magic responded to the pleasure, as did her vampire blood, chilling the room, though neither of us felt it. As things began to heat up, in a sense, I sent a small portion of my magic to the camera, meaning it would move to where ever we wanted it to. We stared into each other's eyes and said.

"More." Madi moaned.

"Much more." I agreed.

You know the phrase 'be careful what you wish for'? Despite everything that happened years ago, we only truly found out that night. Once more we locked our lips together, our hunger for one another insatiable, our hands seeking to pleasure the other, mine entering her moist, cunt, while her's were deep in my ass, four fingers of each hand up to the knuckle, and she was working on thrusting them in and out, the friction delightful. Three of my fingers were inside her, my tongue wrestling her's, as she cried and moaned into my mouth. I stopped moving as she folded her thumbs into her palms, and forced my hole even wider, as her both her hands slid into me, stretching my anus wide, the delightful sensation sending intense shock waves of pleasure to my other erogenous zones, bringing small gush of my girl cum. We stopped kissing then, knowing we were about to be... preoccupied with other endeavours. For example, me getting onto my hands and knees, granting her full, unobstructed access to my ass. Then I got something new.