Gifted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand spread pre-cum over the tip and began to move backwards and forwards, "And the reason it was on my bed?"

"I was imagining you." Her eyes lit up. "Fucking. Me. Pushing that cock into your sister. Moaning my name."

My hand became firmer, faster. I wasn't looking to draw this out or prolong this. I knew the keys to making myself cum, pushing myself up towards the edge.

"Jaz..." I let out a soft moan.

She stiffened, her breathing erratic for a moment, and then she scooted forward on the bed, all the way to the end so that she was only a few feet away from me, at eye level with my cock.

"Look me in the eye. Please."

I looked at her flushed and lustful face as I continued to jerk away, imagining my sister writhing on my bed, saying my name. "You're so sexy, Jaz. Perfect skin. Perfect breasts. A naughty little pussy."

She leaned back with a grin, pulling up the edge of the hoodie to reveal her bare legs. She spread them out for me, revealing her natural bush, blonde and bright, dozens of tiny little curls. Below it, I could see her slit, closed but beginning to drip.

"Eyes up here." She teased, but I took my time to raise my gaze. Exploring every inch of her that I could see, memorising it. This entire moment, I committed to memory. Knowing I was going to be jacking off to it again before the night was out.

Her wanting gaze, her pussy on display, and my own frantic efforts, were too much. I grunted, "I'm going to cum."

"Say my name." She demanded.

"Oh... Fuck!" I gasped, "Jasmine!"

The first rope crossed the distance easily, surprising her with a direct shot to the face. Clearly not expecting me to aim at her, to feed the fantasy.

The second gob landed in her hair, as she surprised me and opened her mouth. Unfortunately, the third didn't manage to make the distance between us, falling to the ground.

Jaz didn't find this to be a problem, however. As I was still panting from my exertion, she slipped to her knees, giving me no option before she slipped the cock into her mouth. "Oh, fuck!"

Her warm tongue on my sensitive dick made it jerk, trying to bring itself back to life as it suddenly found itself enveloped.

Part of me continued to resist, this wasn't what we'd agreed to. I reached for her head and tried to pull away.

Jaz laughed, letting it slip momentarily from her mouth, "Chill. Just cleaning up the mess I made."

In my addled state, it made a twisted sort of sense, and I relaxed into it. It wasn't like this was going to go anywhere. I knew from experience I needed a good half hour to recharge.

Her ministrations were amazing, but she didn't seem to be trying to make me hard for play again, either. No head rocking, no hands. Just her exquisite tongue sliding along my shaft, taking the cum into her mouth.

Satisfied, Jaz leaned back, grinning up at me with that beautiful face as she opened her mouth to reveal a small amount of cum poised on her tongue, before she swallowed deliberately.

My cock gave a tiny flex. "Fuck."

She stood up, dabbing at her hair and then sucking on her fingers, "Well. I guess you've proved it, then. Let me run a cloth through this, and then you can help me with my chores, okay?"

I nodded dumbly, exhausted, and feeling the post-coital guilt beginning to creep in.

I hadn't exactly cum in her mouth... But I'd wanted to.

Except, now, the conversation was supposed to be over. I couldn't tell her how much I really wanted to fuck her. The twin guilt I felt over my attraction to her, and that I only wanted to fuck her. She wanted something more than that, and I didn't.

Doing something like this ever again was out of the question. Jaz wanted someone who loved her. Taking advantage of that, despite how damn good it had felt, would be abusive.

I pulled up my pants and headed to the garage to check if the car's battery had managed to charge.

---------------

Our first stop was to the bank, to get a new card issued and redirect mail. Jaz was herself, again. No sign that she'd just swallowed my cum and watched me jack off to her.

She hadn't touched herself during our exchange, even though she'd clearly wanted to. Yet, here she was. Not quite bright and chirpy. Her voice pained every time she repeated that her apartment had burned down.

I would have been in a mood, the small things irritating me.

Not her.

My fairy of a sister still turning heads, moulding the people around her into desperately wanting to help her. Expediting things that they shouldn't just for another taste of her smile.

Meanwhile the image of her right before she swallowed was permanently burnt into my mind. Her excitement in that moment, a pride she had in herself for it.

"Hey. We're done here." Jaz elbowed me out of my daze.

"Where to, next?"

She shrugged, "Clothes shopping."

Jaz then proceeded to lead me not towards an ordinary clothing store, but a lingerie store. Not that surprising, considering she was probably wanting a bra to relieve her shoulders at this point. And it couldn't be fun forever to go commando.

However, I groaned audibly at the prospect of further teasing. I more than half-expected her to ask me to help her choose.

Jaz didn't do any of that.

Instead I was relegated to one of the least comfortable and most tiring situations that any man can. Sitting awkwardly on the singular chair in the lingerie shop as the girl tries on what feels like half the store, and passing old women glare judgmentally.

It was almost disappointing, despite the fact that I was getting exactly what I had said that I wanted. Jaz was acting normal, and if I didn't remember it, then we would be back to normal.

Now, I was the problem.

---------------

Mid-afternoon, we took a break from shopping. Partly so I could put her bags in the car boot, but mostly so Jaz could buy an entire box of donuts and make them disappear. Whilst pretending that she was sharing them with me. Giving me a sole donut in her infinite generosity.

However, the coffee I got along with it wasn't that bad.

She put her feet up on one of the other chairs, leaning back, "I think I've got everything I wanted, for now. A week of clothes, my bank card, a few knick knacks. Just one last thing."

"Mmm?"

"I lost all my soft toys." Jaz's cheeks turned crimson, and I felt my cock almost jerk to life at the sight. Causing my own cheeks to go bright red, as I found myself picturing her open mouth.

If she noticed, she didn't mention it. "I know it's a stupid stereotype. But I like cute things. So... I wanted something cute to cuddle."

"Sure." I agreed, and then decided to tease her, "So when you uh... What do you do with the toys?"

"Corner of the room!" Jaz half-shouted, drawing attention to the two of us momentarily. She glared at me and kicked my shin under the table. "Jerk."

I shrugged simply and grinned. "You done with the donuts?"

"Don't know what you're talking about. You ate them all." She lied through her teeth.

I stood up and patted my hands down, "Let's go get you a soft toy. Oh. And should we pick up something for dinner? Anything you want?"

"No... No we shouldn't."

I raised an eyebrow but she was already headed off for her plushie, leaving me to trail behind without answers.

---------------

Whilst helping unload the car and carry in all her purchases, I made a small discovery that got my mind spinning again. I'd been taking most of the clothing to the laundry, so I could wash it and dry it so it was ready for tomorrow.

Stuffed in one of the bags, beneath a couple of dresses, was a pair of brand new silk stockings.

It was an instant turn-on, even just knowing that they were probably for Jaz to enjoy on her own, in her own space. However, it seemed better to pretend to not have noticed.

They were still on my mind, as I finished sorting clothing and put the first load on to wash. When I returned to the loungeroom, I found Jaz lazing on the couch in a nightie, and channel surfing.

Her new strange pink monster was under one arm, as she flicked boredly between a couple of murder mystery shows.

I flopped beside the couch tiredly, facing the TV and away from her, "Anything interesting on?"

"Nope."

"I put the bag with your under things into your bedroom. So you can wash them once everything else is done."

"Ta." Jaz said without giving anything away.

I really wanted to ask about the stockings. It was none of my business, and we'd agreed not to talk. She seemed fine with not bringing it up, so I should be, considering it had been me pushing to drop everything.

Still... Imagining my hands on her thighs, my cock at the entrance to her dripping snatch, the silk on her legs. It was a very powerful image.

"So... We've got about an hour before I'd like to have dinner. But you were vague, before. Do you not want to eat? I dunno what's in the fridge, but I'll make us something."

"No." Jaz said firmly, "And now, you're not going to bring it up, again."

That was weird.

"Okay..."

She patted my head vaguely, clearly still watching the TV, "Relax, Caleb. You're just trying to ruin a surprise."

"Sorry." I replied, my heart beating again. There was no way the surprise was the stockings, but my mind went there anyway. Which told me I needed to get over this.

I stood up tiredly, "Headed to my room. Eh... Knock if you need anything."

Jaz caught the edge of my pants as I went to walk away, looking up at me knowingly, "Any particular reason?"

"Yes. That reason." I rolled my eyes.

She sat up slowly, smiling coyly, "Could I... Watch?"

My instinct was to exclaim an affirmative. However, I also knew that if it ended the same way it did last time, then I probably wouldn't be satisfied. "Probably a bad idea. Considering I'll be thinking about cumming in your mouth. Don't want me thinking about that every time I see you, do you?"

"Kinda do." She said pointedly.

I winced, "But... You like me. I... It'd be wrong. You are sexy. Damn sexy. But... It's not fair of me."

"You know I'm not just giving you material, right? You're giving me stuff, too." Jaz pointed out reasonably, "Come on, Caleb. Since when does a girl beg you to cum in her mouth? Just go with it."

It didn't seem all that bad. Considering we'd already basically done that.

"Okay. I was going to take my time, but... Sure." My willpower completely failed me, "It is fucking hot. How... Do you want to do this?"

She tossed her monster behind the couch, and then leaned back, "Do you mind if I take care of myself, this time?"

"No." My voice went hoarse.

She slid up her nightie, and down her simple panties. I noticed that there was already a wet patch on them, somehow. But if she'd wanted this since we left, it probably wasn't taking much to get her in the mood.

I dropped my pants, looking at my sister on the couch, her frantic fingers already finding her slit and dipping in and my cock was fully alive by the time I had it free.

Jaz smiled up at me, "Need some more commentary? I think it might be your turn."

My thumb rolled around the head of my shaft, slowly spreading out the cum to make everything nice and slippery. "I saw your shoulder nearly slip free of your pjs, when I picked you up. You, a bit of skin, in the moonlight. You always seem otherworldly, but that was... Beautiful. Too perfect to touch."

"Ooh." Jaz said, slipping a second finger inside herself, "You like staring at me?"

"I really do. The first time I saw you in my hoodie, I wondered if you were wearing anything underneath. I didn't want you to be. It was wrong, but so fucking hot." I stumbled over the talk, my focus more on helping her get off than dealing with myself.

She smiled coyly, "Every boy likes a girl in his hoodie. Just wanting to climb on top. I wanted to sit in your lap, tease you. Thought you'd run away."

"Might have." I admitted, "But to do this. Jack off, thinking about my sister. Lying her down on the couch. Kissing her. Pushing inside her and -"

"Ugh. Yes. Yes."

"- fucking her stupid. Making her moan and groan. Cry me name."

"Yes, Caleb. Fuck that cunt. Fuck me." She was lost inside the fantasy, her eyes closed, and a look of bliss on her face.

I continued narrating, feeling myself getting worked up as well. "Fucking you deeper, faster. Bending your legs up to your ears so I can pile drive down inside you. Make you cum for your brother."

"Yes, oh god." Jaz groaned, "I... I'm going to cum for you... Caleb!"

"Cum. Cum all over my cock. Fucking you deep inside."

"F-fuuu-uuck!" She cried, her face becoming a perfect ruby apple red and her hips bucking. Her stomach rolled several times and she gave several whole-body shudders.

I smiled proudly, knowing that I had got my sister off without laying a hand on her.

Jaz's eyes flickered open, and she smiled up at me, "Thankyou. For that. A perfect present."

I smiled tightly, unable to launch directly into conversation right now, approaching my own ending.

She seemed to realise it, and quickly got on her knees beside the couch, grinning up at me. "Remember what we said. I want you to cum inside my mouth."

"Not... Sure... Of my aim." I grunted.

Jaz grinned, "I can fix that."

She leaned up and took my cock into her mouth, and I didn't fight her on it. My sister's skilful tongue was amazing, exploring every inch of me before she slowly began to bob her head back and forth.

Which was when I realised that she was still working things out. That she wasn't skilled, she was just talented. My little sister was giving me a blowjob, and she was still learning as she did.

The wicked thought that I was one of the very few this had happened for, was too much.

"Incoming." I tried to warn her.

Jaz choked on the first violent spray, but managed to keep my cock in her mouth, and managed to keep it moving. It felt amazing, but I was certain that she was making me cum harder than I usually would.

She leaned back eventually, letting the dick drop, only to show me a mouthful of cum. She swallowed, and seeing that and her ruby cheeks, I couldn't help myself.

I pulled her to her feet, and planted a kiss on her surprised mouth. Jaz hesitated, and I broke it quickly, wincing, "Sorry. You were just..."

She grabbed my head between her hands and returned the kiss. We melted into each other, tongues intertwining. I tasted my cum on her, felt the way she was struggling to stay standing, knees shaking.

We fell onto the couch, her soft firmness pinned beneath me as we made out like we were high schoolers. Desperate and forceful, hands running down each other's backs.

If she had tried anything, in that moment, I would have let her.

Instead, the doorbell rang.

My instinct was to ignore it, my tongue still exploring her mouth. She pulled away hesitantly, clearly not wanting to stop. She spoke in-between kisses, "We... Need to... Get that."

I reluctantly pulled off her.

She glanced at her panties on the floor, made a decision, and ignored them. She walked over to the door and opened them with her bareness and messed up hair.

The delivery guy stammered as he passed her something, and then Jaz was shutting the door and spreading out a minor Chinese feast on the floor by the couch.

We were both still breathing hard, but the moment had passed. I pulled my underwear on, but left the jeans fallen to the ground, and sat comfortably on the couch. "So... This is the surprise?"

"You treated me. But I got a card again." Jaz said proudly, handing me a carton as she sat cross-legged next to me, spinning her chopsticks before diving in, "Good surprise?"

I didn't know if she was talking about the food, the blowjob, or the fact that we had just crossed another line.

We were doing things in the wrong order. Oral and masturbation before kissing. Yet, somehow, it was feeling more intimate.

Kissing her had felt intimate.

"This is amazing. As are you." I stated, "Can we... Talk about what just happened?"

"You got caught up in the moment." Jaz shrugged, as if excusing a bad behaviour, a mistake. "I forgive you. It was pretty good."

"Sorry, I guess." I winced at her response.

She frowned, "Uhm... Well, because you seem more comfortable talking to me about it... How would you say I compare?"

"Compare?"

"I haven't kissed that many guys." Jaz admitted as if it were shameful, "I trust you to tell me the truth. Was I... Any good?"

I waved at the food, "This is nice. Would have preferred it if they couldn't find the address. You're a good kisser, Jaz. Really good."

"Good." She stated, and that was the end of that conversation. She went back to watching the TV.

Eventually, we stopped eating and just relaxed where we were. Jaz ended up leaning against my shoulder, as my mind continued to relive the evening, over and over.

My imagination wasn't frantically jerking off over the blowjob, though. It was remembering how she had felt beneath me. Imagining how close my cock had come to resting against her.

Fantasying what it would feel like to cum inside her pussy, with my mouth on hers. Her moans were loud and violent. Remembering her saying she was cumming for me.

"Can you grab a blanket?" Jaz eventually asked.

I rolled my eyes, "You could put on your panties. That'd help."

"Mmm. Don't wanna."

I sighed and stood up, "I'll grab mine. Don't steal the whole couch."

Heading off, I paused inside my bedroom to take a steady breather. We had gone further, a lot further. I didn't know if that was good or bad anymore.

Didn't know if I wanted to continue it or not.

I did know what it was pointless to tell if Jaz wanted to keep going or not. Once we weren't doing anything, she gave exactly zero signs of interest.

It was frustrating, but maybe it was a lesson in patience. I had to let her lead the way. Had to let her decide what it was that she wanted to do, and when she wanted to do it.

As things were, though, I was admitting that I wasn't going to resist her anymore.

It was still wrong.

However, that kiss had made me forget about everything. It made me realise that every other girl I would ever kiss would be compared to that moment.

I breathed a few more times to steady myself, grabbed the blanket off the bed, and paused.

There was a note on the sheets.

I picked up the piece of paper curiously, and then sat down to read what was a fairly long note.

----------------

I guess I should start with an apology. Asking you to get a blanket was clearly a setup. I probably had to ask you to get yours, because you always try and ruin everything.

It isn't fair of me, but I've been thinking about this for a long time. I still can't bring myself to say it to your face. I've been wanting to give something to you, but I'm too much of a coward.

I hated you, when you didn't know how to respond to me confessing that I love you.

I love you.

I know it probably seems to come out of nowhere. I was always distant towards you, overreacting every time you touched me. It's because... Every time you touch me, I feel like my heart is breaking.

You're what I can't have.

Then, when I realised you were open to being attracted to me, I thought maybe I had a chance. A chance to change your mind and think that just maybe we can have something.

I don't know if what we can have counts as a relationship, a proper one.

I do know I don't want this to end. I don't want to move out. I don't want to stop having you cum in my mouth. Cum might not taste the best, but the way you look at me is something I don't want to lose.

I don't want to lose you.

But, I might. I might be about to lose you. When you realise that I'm trying to make you fall for me. That I won't stop trying to make you fall for me.

We haven't even kissed, but I promise you, we will.

Which... Brings me to the present. The real surprise of this evening. I won't be on the couch when you come back. I'll be on my bed, next door.