Gifted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have a choice to make, Caleb.

Knock on my door, and let me know it isn't an option. We'll go back to the couch, and I'll try and pretend that I am not all about you, for the rest of our lives.

Or... Open the door. Walk inside.

I don't know if you've noticed how inexperienced I really am. It's embarrassing even to write it. All my other friends talk about what they do with their boyfriends but...

I planned to give you a blowjob today. I'm hoping I managed it. You were my first. First time I put a dick in my mouth was this morning.

If you open my door, I'm offering it to you.

I want you to take it.

I'm... A virgin.

I don't want to be anymore. I want you to be my first, my last.

I love you, no matter what you choose. Forever.

----------------

I collapsed onto my back on the bed, the note falling from my hand as the massive implications sank in. I stared upwards blankly, feeling like an idiot for not noticing.

For all the moments I had talked about her sleeping with a boyfriend, or making someone happy. Not noticing that she'd never done any of that before.

I'd assumed in the years that we'd left home, moved on and upwards in our lives, that she must have found at least someone.

I was incredibly conflicted.

I really did want to go next door, and fuck her stupid. I wanted to be balls-deep inside her, making her moan my name desperately. Feeling her naked skin pressed up against me.

But her virginity was something special. Taking that from her felt like a line that was too far to cross.

If I took it, I couldn't guarantee I would be her last. I was only just realising that I wanted this to maybe be something more.

She was Eve, holding out a forbidden fruit.

It was tempting, so fucking tempting, but if I took a bite of that fruit then there was no turning back. If I had any hesitations at all, I needed to make sure I didn't.

For her sake.

I made my decision, standing up and dragging the blanket with me. I stood outside her door, and winced. I didn't want to just knock and walk away. I needed to tell her to give me more time or... Something.

I tried to do it both ways.

I knocked on the door, and then immediately opened it and completely lost my train of thought.

Jaz was lying on the bed, on her stomach. Her arms were under her head, and her nightie was gone. The only thing she was wearing were the black silk stockings, her legs playing in the air, framing her beautiful pussy.

I sat down carefully beside her, a hand hesitantly touching her back. Feeling her softness and warmth. She shivered against me, and smiled up at me, "You came."

My mouth went dry.

Jaz looked in concern at my face, and then rolled over. I saw her beautiful breasts for the first time. Heavy, small aureoles, one just barely smaller than the other. I wanted to put them in my mouth. "Caleb...?"

"I..." My mind played through a thousand different scenarios, none of them ending the way I wanted. "I can't. Not your cherry. It's special. I will do anything else for you, right now. I want you. But... That's huge."

"I kept it for you." Jaz snapped, sitting up angrily, "You. You're the reason I kept it intact. You're not being nice, coming here and talking to me. I would have preferred if you didn't."

"It's special, I'm not."

She grabbed my shoulders and shoved me down on the bed, glaring and crying at the same time. "You're an idiot. That's what you are. An idiot! You, and no one else. You, or no one else. I'm not giving it to anyone else. Just you."

My sister was sitting across my hips, the feeling of her stockings against my thighs. Her face framed by her fallen hair. Angry and hurt, explaining something I had failed to grasp.

She wanted me to be her first, to take her virginity.

I wanted to.

And that was all that mattered.

I finally understood. Reached up, taking the back of her head gently to pull her down and kiss me. To feel that explosion in my chest as her timid tongue slid into my mouth.

My cock stirred to life, forming a tent. I could feel Jaz deliberately pushing down against me, grinding softly. A thin piece of fabric being all that separated us.

I brushed her cheek, tucking her hair behind one ear, and she broke the kiss to smile, tears still in her eyes. "You're still a jerk. But I love you. And now... Now I want you to fuck me. Please."

I rolled her gently onto her back, kissing down her neck, between her breasts and over her navel before briefly nuzzling her bush. I kissed at her entrance softly, tasting her and causing her to gently moan.

"N-no... I said... I wanted you... To fuck me." She groaned.

She was certainly wet enough.

All the same, this was going to be like nothing else. No one would ever be able to experience her like this again. She would never get the same first again with anyone else.

I dropped my underwear to the floor, hands running along her legs and smiling, "This was your fantasy, wasn't it?"

"Make it real." Jaz said, her voice shaking.

I slid the head up and down, before ever so slowly pushing the mushroom inside. Time seemed to become a crawl. Moments passing before I reached just the tip inside her, and found it pressing against the mesh of her hymen.

Jaz's hands gripped my arms tightly, fingernails biting in. She stared up at me with fear, and desire. She was begging me to do it, and terrified of what would happen when I did.

I leaned down to kiss her, waiting until she relaxed into it, before suddenly pushing up with just a bit more pressure. It gave way, and I slid all the way in with a shudder and pained wince from her.

I kissed at her cheek and brushed her hair back, "Are you okay?"

"That... Didn't really hurt." Jaz said, "More... Uncomfortable. Not anymore. Holy hell... I feel... Full. Full of you. God, you feel good."

"You're better." I smiled, flexing inside her warm and perfect tightness.

"F-fuck!" Her eyes sprang wide open, "Oh, fuck. Oh god. I... Do it. Fuck me."

Her legs lifted up, wrapping around my hips and pushing me deeper into her. We both groaned together. Her sweet and lyrical voice. By deeper timbre.

I began to gently fuck her newly deflowered pussy. The sensitive and tight walls that had never felt anything like this before. Claiming every inch of her for myself.

I knew it, as she moaned loudly, eyes and mouth wide, that I was going to be her last. Just like she wanted. I was never going to let anyone else take this, share in this.

I was hers, and she was mine.

"Fuck. Jaz." I grunted, holding her hips tightly as I began to pick up the pace. Her hands pulling at the blanket with white-knuckled grip. Springs beneath us complaining as she was hammered into the mattress.

Each strike elicited a moan or curse word. Each return was noisy with the sounds of her gushing fluids, her overflowing cunt.

"Yes, yes!" She cried out, "Oh, fuck! Yes! Just like... I wanted! Fuck me! Fuck meeee!"

Her stockings drifted down her thighs as her body continued to buck under the assault. Her face was flushed with effort and sheer ecstasy. I could feel her tightening around me, getting close to her limit.

I reached out and took her ankles, pulling her legs up to my shoulders as I bent her nearly in half. I pushed deeper, faster, and she cried out in the new position, "Oh, f-fuck, yes! That's it, Caleb! Fuck your dirty sister!"

Well, that was announced to all the neighbours, now.

Fuck 'em.

I gave her my full efforts, everything we had talked about. Pistoning in and out of her, bending her in half. My forehead almost close enough to touch hers. My eyes staring resolutely into her shocked and lustful gaze.

I felt her cum.

Her legs slipped from my shoulders as the muscles tightened, and her hands dug into my back, clawing at the t-shirt. She pulled our heads together, crying out and nearly deafening me. A wave of shuddering passed out from her cunt to her head.

My cock very nearly jammed to a stop all on its own as she gripped me tighter than any girl had ever gripped me before.

I held her gently, panting and barely moving, as she rocked in the throws of her orgasm. The first orgasm she'd been given by actual sex. The first orgasm she had received directly by my hands.

I felt myself swelling under the ridiculous sensations, "Oh, fucking... Shit... Jasmine!"

"Yes! Eugh... I'm cumming!" She responded, still twitching, "Cumming for you. Caleb."

"Where... Do you want it?" I grunted, hoping she was still able to hear me in the throes of her own still-fading orgasm.

She shook her head frantically, "Not. My mouth."

"Inside?" I asked, half in disbelief, and half in absolute lust. Wanting to claim her fully. Make this mine.

"F-fuck, yes!"

It probably wouldn't have mattered if she gave another answer. I gave one final thrust, pinning her into the bed as I spilled my seed deeply into her.

Semen flood her insides, spilling out passed my embedded cock, as I continued to cum, shuddering with each burst. A moment later it was matched by a crying moan, and hands gripping me painfully tightly.

Eventually I stopped, and collapsed. I flattened her chest into me, my head hanging down beside hers. I didn't say anything - couldn't. I was barely managing to drag air down and into my lungs.

"Oh god." Jaz whispered into the air.