Gifted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh relax I'm only teasing. I thought you liked that." She laughed. She played with her phone a minute and the speaker came to life with a ping. She set it on the dresser and then reached down and pulled the covers off the bed, tossing them on the floor by the window. She noticed I'd closed the blindes and smiled then pursed her lips. "This side, sit." She pointed at the bed. I noted that I was buck naked and for the most part she was still dressed and wondered how the hell I got myself into this, but I did as she asked. She tapped her phone and music started playing, she adjusted the volume and put it down and came to stand in front of me. She reached down and stroked my cock a few times then began dancing to the music. She used the tip of her shoe to push my ankles wider so she could get close.

She swayed close to me and stepped away, swinging her hips to the music. She dance a few steps and turned her back to me and unzipped the back of her skirt. The music had a Latin feel and she began banging her hips back and forth to the beat. Her hands slipped under the waistband of the skirt and she shimmied and turned, the grin on her face was infectious and not surprisingly I was still hard as a rail.

The skirt was slowly worked over her hips and I was surprised to see a red thong that wasn't there before. They matched her bustier. She used her toe to kick the skirt against the wall and turned again.

She lifted her hair and let it drop over her shoulders as the music slowed, she continued turning her arms coming up behind her and she began undoing the row of hooks holding the top on.

"I may need a hand here, this isn't how I normally put it on and it's a little hard to reach that top one." She backed up and wiggled her ass in front of me and I felt my dick throb. I reached up and took the back of the corset and fumbled to get the last two hooks undone. "Hold it."

She slipped the straps off her shoulders and spun around slowly pulling it free from my hands as is it slid off landing on the floor. I stared in amazement at just how perfect she looked, the red thong and heels the last part of her wardrobe. I drank in the sight of her from head to toe and back again.

"Stunning." I whispered under my breath.

"Thank you. I spend a lot of time at the gym."

She turned and raised her arms swaying to the music eventually making it all the way around, her hands came down, stroking her body as she smiled at me, her thumbs caught the panties and started them down her legs. She exposed a small heart tattoo with a curl twisting from the bottom like it had been drawn with a calligraphers pen, the center was filled in red.

"There's rarely a graceful way to do this last part." She leaned forward and grabbed my knee as she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. She kicked off her heels too. When she stood up and put her fists on her hips. "Aw look at that, we have matching outfits."

I started laughing. "Yours looks much better than mine."

She leaned forward and kissed me. "I don't know about that. Now about that lap dance." She whispered in my ear. "Scoot back a bit."

I felt my mouth go dry and I pressed my hands down sliding back across the sheet. Stacie never lost eye contact and slid over me straddling my legs before settling on my thighs. My dick stood right in front of her as I leaned back on my elbows. She leaned back over her shoulder and took her phone and lowered the volume. When she picked it up I noticed she had a couple condom packets underneath. She took one and put the corner to her mouth tearing it open.

"I can't wait to ride this like a carousel horse." She unrolled the condom and leaned down kissing her way up my chest and neck. She scooted forward a little more taking my mouth with her lips and my dick with her hand. "Let's dance." She lowered herself onto me and I thought I was going to pass out from the feeling of her. I moaned, and she smiled in response. "Feels good?"

I could only nod as she rose slowly and took the downstroke a little quicker. She pushed my shoulder back laying me down, her body fully resting on me and I nearly passed out from the overwhelming feeling. Her chest pressed to mine, her legs stretched back along mine as our tongues tangled. She leaned back a bit and looked at me oddly.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh huh," I gasped. She rocked her hips a little, her smile returning.

"Most guys can't wait to get their hands on me."

I realized then that I was just laying there like as she rode me gently. I reached up with my hands pulling her lips back to mine and flexed my hips when she rode down me causing a little moan from deep in her throat. Her head snapped back a surprised expression on her face.

"Holy shit! You're a virgin." It wasn't a question, it was recognition.

"Not any more." I flexed my hips burying myself in her. She sat up on me and wiggled down onto me harder.

"If I'd known I would have made it a little more memorable."

"I'd say you've done a hell of a job with that already." She took my hands and brought them up to her breasts.

"You should explore a little." She leaned into my hands and began riding me with a slow rythym. "That feels so good." I flicked her nipples with my thumbs and she gasped. "That's it. Your hands should always be busy, and not always only on the hot spots." I gave her nipples a little squeeze and let them go, my hands gliding down over her waist, her skin was hot to the touch. I let my hands rest on her hips as they rose and fell. I began lifting my hips matching her strokes, Staci let out a little moan. She stopped suddenly and she opened her eyes looking down at me.

"Sex is a lot like driver's ed. If you're not in the driver's seat, you can only learn so much, and I think you've done enough observation time online. She lifted herself off me and fell back with her head on the pillow. "You should drive." I twisted around quickly and rose up onto my knees. She moved her leg to the side opening herself to me and she made a come hither motion with a sexy smile on her face. I climbed between her legs and she didn't move. I felt awkward as I lowered myself onto her. I lowered myself and kissed her and she lifted her hips. "Put it in. A girl has needs." I fumbled for a moment and her hand found mine and she guided me in. The feeling was completely different with me on top.

"Get a little purchase with your knees and start." She said brushing my bangs out of my eyes. She rested her arms on my shoulders as I began. "Nice." She said with a sweet smile. "Kiss me." I did as she asked and she bucked her hips a little and I realized I'd stopped. She giggled. "You have to be able to multitask."

She'd moved one of her hands down to her chest and was playing with her nipple, giving it little tugs and I leaned down and took the other into my mouth and began toying with the hard nub, running my tongue over it and flicking it. "Mmm that feels good." I soon felt her hand on my ass giving me a little more encouragement. I picked up the pace a little. "Not faster, harder. Drive that hard cock into me like you mean it." She whispered in my ear. At first I'd been worried I might hurt her, but I thrust forward harder, her entire body shifted as I did. "That's it lover. It's meant to take a pounding, so give it one." I felt her legs slide up the back of mine and her hands rest on my hips as I thrust, trying not to speed up, but it was hard. Staci moaned and rocked her hips to meet my thrusts. "That's it." She arched her body up to me, exposing her neck and I leaned down and ran my lips over her skin, a light sheen of perspiration made her glow in the low light. Her heel pressed into my ass encouraging me to go harder. The sound of our skin as I drove into her reverberated throughout the room.

"Yes!" She began rocking her hips up to meet every thrust. "That's it!" I began to drive harder. I couldn't keep myself from going faster. I reached the end and I knew I was going to blow. I drove myself into her as my body stiffened, my orgasm hit.

"Oh fuck!" I felt her legs tighten around me as I came. I collapsed, just catching myself before landing fully on her.

"Now," she emphasized, "you're not a virgin." She sank her teeth into my earlobe. "We'll work on parallel parking later."

I laughed. "I'm all for that after a breather."

"You're going to end up with more than a breather. You're probably going to pass out, so better dismount, go take care of your little friend and wash up before hand. We'll talk about after care when you get back."

"I've read up on that." I slid out of her, my cock deflated slowly. She pointed to the bathroom and I got the hint.

When I returned she'd pulled the covers back onto the bed and was underneath them. I looked at her for a minute, then down at the pile of clothes on the floor.

"I um..." I swallowed deeply and bent to pick up my underwear.

"What are you doing?"

"I figured you'd want me to go."

She rolled onto her side, swept her hair over her shoulder, and whipped back the covers showing off a figure that you would easily see in a centerfold.

"Do I look like I'm done for the night?" Her leg glided up slowly against the other as she ran a hand over her hip. "Besides you did well for a beginner, but you need more hours behind the wheel." Her smile beemed in the lamp light.

"Get over here." She patted the bed beside her.

I did as she demanded, feeling myself harden at the sight of her.

"You were just on top of me, don't be afraid to touch me now."

I reached out tentatively touching her breast when she shifted and was nearly against me. I felt my throat go dry as she let out a soft sigh at my touch.

"Look at me."

I looked into her eyes, warm and inviting.

"Any idiot can stare with his mouth open, learn to feel your way around my body." She leaned in and took advantage of my open mouth, dipping her tongue into it. Her leg moved over mine as she leaned even closer. I let my hand slide over her waist pulling her closer. I let my hand wander lower until I felt the soft swell of her ass and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Now you're getting it." She said between kisses. I ran my hand down her thigh. She broke the kiss but I didn't relent, I kissed down her neck causing her to moan. She moved her leg up and I realized I hadn't been exploring so I reached between us and let my hand slide down between her legs. She was so wet. I slipped my fingers down to her lips massaging gently and pressing as I drew them back up hoping I was making her feel good. She let me know, the moan coming from down deep. I kissed my way to the hard pink nipple. I ran my tongue in circles and began to run my finger in circles over her clit.

"Ahh," she cried out as I matched the tempo, her back arching her body into me. I dipped two fingers into her sliding them in and out to the same rhythm of my tongue and cried out. "Yes!" I slipped free and went after her clit again and began trailing my kisses down her chest as I shifted, rolling her onto her back.

"You like that do you?" I continued to switch between penetration and stroking her clit when her entire body stiffened. A vibration ran through her like she'd been shocked and I stopped.

"Don't stop!" She cried out and I began again in earnest, her thighs closed tightly on my hand and another convulsion ran through her. I felt shivers run through her and I kept slowly rubbing as she relaxed. She was gasping for air and had a blissful expression, a smile on her lips, eyes closed. Once more a drew my fingers to my mouth to taste her and made a noise as I yanked them back out of my mouth. Staci was giggling.

"Spermicidal lube. You seem pretty eager for a taste, I like an eager student." She stretched and pulled the covers over us. "You'll have to wait for breakfast though." Her voice drowsy.

I turned out the lights, the time on the clock radio showed it was nearly two in the morning.

I was startled awake as I felt a hand sliding down my chest. It took me a moment to remember where I was. The hand kept going until it found my cock. It wasn't unusual to be hard as a rail when I woke up, and Staci made a low hum of appreciation as her hand glided over it.

"We've got a little over an hour before my mother walks in and beats your ass out the door with her broom." She kissed my shoulder. "So if you're looking for that snack you were intent on tasting last night, it's been freshened up."

I rolled over to find Staci leaning on her raised hand, faint light coming from around the window blinds limned her curves, her smile was infectious. "I am famished."

"Start up here, work your way down." She pointed at her face. I pushed the covers off and rolled over, taking her with me down to the mattress. She yelped than began laughing. I quieted those chuckles with my mouth. I wanted to take longer, but the thought of being caught by her mother was in the back of my mind as I worked my lips down her neck and chest, teasing her nipples as I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh. Her skin was cool, but warmed under my hand. I ran down her stomach causing her to squirm. A jolt hit her when I hit a spot between hip and groin. She turned at an angle and threw her leg over my head spreading herself open before me. I took a moment to look in wonder at just how perfect she looked and I wanted nothing more to hear her crying out with my tongue in her. I leaned down and kissed my way from top to bottom of her lips, slipping my tongue between them as she opened up. I worked my way back up, nibbling with my tongue and lips.

"Don't forget to... ungh! That's the spot." I felt her fingers running through my hair. "Just like before, consistency not speed is your best play here, and your hands should be in play too."

I ran my hands down the inside of her thighs, pressing them wider as I licked in long slow strokes. Staci moaned low in her throat and her hips moved to encourage my exploration. I slid my hand beneath my chin and spread her lips wider, delving deeper with my tongue, before I began making slow figure eights on her clit. She moaned even deeper and raised her hips. I had to fight the urge to speed up and let her squirm for a few minutes as I ran my finger over her slick lips. I pushed the finger between her lips as I sucked her clit. Her body stiffened and her hand gripped down on my hair.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" Her voice was breathy and quick. I kept doing what I was doing and her hips began to move faster, and her moans sounded almost frustrated so I picked up the pace and began running my finger in and out of her as I did and within minutes she stiffened, her body shaking as her orgasm took her. I didn't stop, and kept at it licking up every drop. She let out a long moan before settling back down to the mattress, and pushing me away. She pulled me up by my hair.

"Put on that condom, flip me face down, and fuck me this instant." She panted.

I scrambled out of the bed and grabbed the condom off the nightstand, while I did Staci grabbed the pillows and piled them in front of her and bent over them with her knees spread wide. I got into position and slid effortlessly into her. She felt so amazing and I didn't want to ever pull out.

"Pound that sweet pussy like you mean it." Her voice came out like a velvet purr. I did as she commanded and began driving my hips forward, the sound of me hitting her ass rang out and turned me on even more. "Yes!" She had fistfuls of the sheets in her hands as I drove into her. I had to concentrate to keep from going off too soon and remembered something I'd seen before. I took a chance and reached forward and swept her hair up with one hand and drew her head back gently. "Yes! Fuck!" I plunged into her harder as her back arched, her body stiffened again and she began to shake. I knew I couldn't take anymore and drove into her with a final push and came hard crying out myself. I let go of her hair and leaned down planting a kiss between her shoulder blades. "I guess you can learn a few things on the Internet." Her voice muffled by the sheets. I pulled out and stood on wobbly legs and marvelled at the site of her wet pussy dripping onto the pillow.

I turned and went and got rid of the condom and came back to find she hadn't moved. I reached over and slapped her on the ass and she jolted out of her reverie.

"Next time do that while you're burying the bone." She laughed and rolled off the pillows. "Oh," she lifted each leg carefully setting it back down, "I'm going to be walking funny all day." She rolled out of bed and looked at the room and laughed. "First a quick shower, then we put mom's room back together before she gets here."

"This is your mom's room?"

"Well yea, I just have a little twin bed, great for cuddling but not for a really good time like we had." She walked past me and grabbed my hand pulling me along with her into the bathroom. She started the shower and climbed in turning to me in invitation. I didn't hesitate.

"That was a first." She reached for the soap and began rubbing it up and down my wet chest.

"What?"

"I've never had a guy give me an orgasm from just fucking like that. I'm under the impression you're some sort of sexual savant and I'm going to take credit for discovering you." She grinned as she looked up into my eyes. She tilted her head back letting water run over her head. She washed me pretty quickly and to both of our amazement I was hard from her roaming hands.

"Think you can go again so soon?"

"Can your body take it?"

"I had something else in mind." She knelt down and stroked me several times before taking me in her mouth. I'd nearly forgot how talented she was with that too. It didn't take long before I was pushing into her mouth and she was retreating just enough to keep from gagging. She stroked my balls and fingered up behind them triggering another release. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and held me as I blast her in the face, her hand stroking every last drop onto her tits as I began to wind down. She looked up at me and licked her lips. "I could make it a mission to keep these as empty as possible." She rolled my now relaxed balls in her hand with an ear to ear grin.

"As beautiful as you look covered in that I'd better wash it off before your mom gets home." I helped her stand back up and began washing her off. She just let me, my hands roaming over her body. I ran a soapy hand between her legs and rubbed gently. Her body was amazing and I never wanted anything more than to carry her back to bed and stay there all day. We walked back into the bedroom after drying off and I couldn't get over the mess we'd made.

"Come on, help me clean this up and put it back together." She turned and walked out of the room. "Strip the bed." She called back.

"I'd rather strip you, but you're already there." She returned her face beaming with a wide grin.

"You like me?"

I stopped and looked up at her. "Seriously?" I thought a moment and added, "last night not withstanding I was pretty much falling the minute I laid eyes on you at my front door."

"That was last night too." She threw the sheet across the bed and I reached out for it. We made up the bed and I bent to grab my clothes from the floor as she gathered up hers and ducked out of the room. I finished getting dressed and looked around to see if we'd done a decent job and noticed the condom wrappers on the nightstand. I swiped them and pushed them into my pocket only then realizing I hadn't let mom know I wasn't coming home. I checked my phone and there weren't any texts or missed calls. I found that odd since despite being old enough, she still kept tabs on me when I was home from school.

"Do you want to grab some breakfast?" I heard from the other room and began to follow her voice.

"Sure. I'm pretty hungry."

"As someone that was recently on the menu, I know." Staci walked out of a side room into the hallway, her head tilted as she put in an earring. She'd changed into a jeans, a flannel shirt and canvas hightops.